Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 Interactive Boards Creative Writing

Creative Writing Share your fan fiction, stories, poems, essays, editorials, song lyrics, or any other related written work. All written must be your creation. Start a new thread, and keep replying to that thread as you add on more chapters. Anyone can join in at anytime.

Old 11-08-2008, 06:22 PM
Toonytoony Offline
New Trainer

Question Amber

Ok... This is the beginning of a FF I'm typing. Please tell my what you think so far...

As all traces of this story have been destroyed, Ive decided to begin anew. Amber, the main character, is replacing a former character. Josh is now Ryan. Forget about my old stories. They wont be coming back. Im sorry Randall. From now on, Im letting the story flow by itself.

Summary: Ryan wakes up one morning to find out he has a bigger problem than just his desertion of his home.

Enjoy

The Rescue

Im Ryan, and this is the story of how my life changed at the age of 15. How I met the one that became more than a friend. Way more. More than a companion.

I stealthily climbed down my porch steps, possessions in tow, ignoring the crisp cold biting at my face. I started to run, accidentally tripping myself in the darkness of before dawn. When I reached the end of my swerving driveway, I started on the asphalt road was my street. A ways down, I reached a three-way intersection. One way led back home, the one to my left led to more wooded streets, but to my left was an abruptly drastic change of atmosphere. The tall trees that lined the streets became smog shrouded sky scrapers. I sighed my last breath of fresh air knowing that it would be my last. I had to get a job to survive from now on. No more parental shelter. I knew the city was dangerous before sunrise, so I tried to get around quietly, looking over my shoulder to see nothing but the eerily lit streets of Jublife; malicious trash littered here and there. On one torn and crumpled paper I found had a job listing article. Mechanic. Before my dad had died, hed been a mechanic, and he taught me everything he knew. I excitedly stuffed the article in my pocket, so as to keep the address. I only had a limited amount of Poke, so I figured that I couldnt stay anywhere great. I didnt care; I was confident Id do great at my job and eventually own my own shop, as my dad did. Now relaxed, I started a power-walk down the side walk. After about a half-mile down, I heard the clash of metal trash can lids in a nearby alley. I heard the scamper of paws and some growling. Garbage was being thrown from the shadows. I had to make a side step to avoid a flying apple core. A few seconds later I heard a howl, a crunch, and then a yelp of pain from another creature. All of a sudden, a beaten looking Zangoose came running straight into me and plowed straight into my stomach. Dazed, it hit the ground with a thud, looked up at me with the most scared eyes Id ever seen in my life, and scampered away. I was scared to see what would emerge from the shadows and that it would try to attack me. Instead, a little blue and black canine Pokemon appeared. It had suffered many gouges and was bleeding all over. I knew that it was going to die if I didnt do something fast. I ran over to it and kneeled to its level. It proceeded to force palm me in the chest. It caused me to stumble over. I could tell it was scared by the look in its eyes. I quickly stood up and scooped it up into my arms. It tried to resist, but I just held on tighter.
Dont worry, I tried to explain, Im going to help you! Im taking you to a Pokemon center where you can be healed! I tried to explain franticly, because the more time I wasted, the closer she was to dying.