Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play » Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion

Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion Sign up for and discuss Role Plays here. Have anything to ask about a Role Play you're in, or need to put up extra info for people to refer to? What if you need help with an idea that's missing that extra kick? Do it all here!

Old 11-25-2008, 11:49 PM
Alana Marie Offline

Default Re: [DS]~The Philosopher's Conquest~[DS]

'Nessa-Bunny you dirty monkey!
Page stretchurrrrrr
*stabs...(lovingly)*
Old 11-26-2008, 02:08 AM
AKATheTitan Offline
Experienced Trainer

SATANA NEXUS XEPHYR

I don't want to give away too much (har har,) but expect to see him close to the RP's end. PHEAR HIM. HE'S BACK FROM THE DEAD, AND WITH A VENGENCE.

I know I'm not the world's greatest artist, but at least I tried... >_>

//ARCH KNIGHTS OF ALTAIR\\
| We are the new day's sun, ascending towards the sky to vanquish the night's wretched darkness. It is our birthright to uphold the necessities of order and justice. With sword and scale in hand, we shall protect these virtues with our lives. |
Old 11-30-2008, 03:11 AM
Pheritzelf Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AKATheTitan View Post
SATANA NEXUS XEPHYR

I don't want to give away too much (har har,) but expect to see him close to the RP's end. PHEAR HIM. HE'S BACK FROM THE DEAD, AND WITH A VENGENCE.

I know I'm not the world's greatest artist, but at least I tried... >_>
I love it :3

AHEM!

This is a notice to all current RP members, as well as potential newcomers.

OKAY! YOU SILLY GEEZERS!! I NEED FLIPPING VILLIANS! WHO CARES IF IT DIES! WE NEED YOU TO FIND THAT NOT SO OVERRATED VILLAIN WITHIN AND CREATE A BADDIE! HECK! MAKE ONE! JUST FOR HIM/HER TO DIE! HECK! I MADE JINZO MACHINA JUST TO HAVE HIM DIE IN MAZE! BUT HE ENDS UP AS MY MAIN FOR THE STORY! x_X

Seriously, Titan's getting lonely, and is likely to get ganged up on, so show some compassion to the ickle being, and be an evil masterminds puppet for 1 RP xD

ALSO! Just cause your character dies doesn't mean it's gone forever, and to make you feel a little better, Imma be a spoiler! Jinzo will allow 1 person to come back to life, He will allow the escape of one person, the one who puts in the most effort. He will also allow 2 villains to survive as his partners in world domination when he escapes.
Old 12-01-2008, 01:36 AM
AKATheTitan Offline
Experienced Trainer

And think about it- if you guys kill me too early and unleash SATANA NEXUS XEPHYR, that would be SUCH an anticlimax, wouldn't it? Because you CAN'T KILL HIM! EVER! HAHAHAH!

>:D

//ARCH KNIGHTS OF ALTAIR\\
| We are the new day's sun, ascending towards the sky to vanquish the night's wretched darkness. It is our birthright to uphold the necessities of order and justice. With sword and scale in hand, we shall protect these virtues with our lives. |