Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Art Boards

Art Boards Art boards for both Pokemon and non-Pokemon related art.

Closed Thread

Old 04-15-2004, 06:33 AM
masaki Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via MSN to masaki
Default Re: Rachel's Art!

That new charmander is really good 10/10
Its really cute.
Old 04-15-2004, 03:04 PM
Jet Offline

Send a message via AIM to Jet Send a message via MSN to Jet Send a message via Yahoo to Jet

Quote:
Originally Posted by HKim
*sigh* Pick on the G-Mod day, I guess. Anyway, it was for the forum, but if she declines, that's fine. Perhaps Matthew or Sophie would be able to create a banner.
Ah.. whoops... sorry =P if it's 4 the forum, maybe, who knows. ^^;
Old 04-19-2004, 07:19 PM
TotodileHop24 Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to TotodileHop24

Quote:
Originally Posted by HKim
Rachael, if you don't mind, I would like to request a banner for the Roleplaying Olympics. Our forum, although small compared to the other major pokemon forums, needs a good flag and I decided that you'll be the best for the job.

The only requirement is that it be 550 x 150 pixels (whatever that means) and carries name of Pokemon Elite 2000. How you do it and what you put on it is up to you.

I know you'll do your best because you are the best. Our roleplaying representatives will carry the banner into the Olympics, heads held high. I want the other forums to see that we are the best forum and we won't give up without a fight. Good luck.
I would be honored to make a banner for the Roleplaying Olympics, if I could. Unfortunetly I am still trying to finish other drawings from the older forum, and because of that I simply can't take any requests right now. It's a shame because I have a great idea already set up, but I don't think I'll be able to come around to making it right away. I'm really sorry HKim.

If you want to go ahead and ask Matthew (if you haven't already), I think that would be your best option. I don't think Sophie is around much anymore, and even if she was located, I'm not 100% sure she would be able to make anything. Everyone's just been real busy lately, so it's hard to find someone.

So yeah, I apologize for not being able to accept anything as of this moment... HKim and everyone else. I want to shoot for everything up and posted by the time the summer rolls around. Mabye I'll finish before then if things work out. In the meantime, keep your hopes up and check on the site for any updates.
Old 04-20-2004, 12:41 AM
Max Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Max Send a message via MSN to Max Send a message via Yahoo to Max

Rachel... you work to much making art for these Punks! You need to take a break... j/k I'd love to see another G-G-Great banner by you.

My all time fave:

http://www.angelfire.com/art2/ocean/mbblfield.JPG

Last edited by Max; 04-20-2004 at 12:45 AM.
Old 04-20-2004, 07:05 AM
HKim Offline
Editor-in-chief

Send a message via AIM to HKim Send a message via Yahoo to HKim Send a message via Skype™ to HKim

Quote:
Originally Posted by TotodileHop24
I would be honored to make a banner for the Roleplaying Olympics, if I could. Unfortunetly I am still trying to finish other drawings from the older forum, and because of that I simply can't take any requests right now. It's a shame because I have a great idea already set up, but I don't think I'll be able to come around to making it right away. I'm really sorry HKim.

If you want to go ahead and ask Matthew (if you haven't already), I think that would be your best option. I don't think Sophie is around much anymore, and even if she was located, I'm not 100% sure she would be able to make anything. Everyone's just been real busy lately, so it's hard to find someone.

So yeah, I apologize for not being able to accept anything as of this moment... HKim and everyone else. I want to shoot for everything up and posted by the time the summer rolls around. Mabye I'll finish before then if things work out. In the meantime, keep your hopes up and check on the site for any updates.

Okay, thankyou for your time. Goodluck to you and your busy schedule.
"We love Him because He first loved us." 1 John 4:19
Challenge me in the URPG.
Old 04-23-2004, 10:32 PM
Level7Mew Offline
Amateur Trainer

Rachel, your art is......amazing. I love your style, and its just.....too good for words... I love drawing, but I can't do anything like this...

...and your Mews are AWESOME! ^^
Old 04-24-2004, 08:34 AM
Ruben Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Ruben Send a message via Yahoo to Ruben
Exclamation Re: Rachel's Art!

OMG !!!!!!! IM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO JEALOUS !!!!!!!!!!!! I LIKE THEM ALL SOOOOOOO MUCH !!!! Do you mind that i used the Alakazam/Mewto one as a background for my computer ? I love that on the VERY most ! AWESOME JOB !!!

- Ruben V.

"Say this blanket represents all the matter and energy in the universe, okay? This is me, this is you, and over here, this is the Eiffel Tower, right, it's Paris!"
- Dusin Hoffman, I *heart* huckabees
Old 04-24-2004, 03:37 PM
Mechaflame Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via Yahoo to Mechaflame

These are true pieces of artwork! Good job!

The original starters should get more respeck, don't y'think!
Latest Signature

Old 04-25-2004, 03:06 AM
Ironshell Blastoise Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to Ironshell Blastoise Send a message via MSN to Ironshell Blastoise

Honestly, the one that captures the moment the best is Gengar vs Espeon. I don't know if it is your intention, but it appears that Gengar knows he can win, and is holding back while Espeon is giving it her all. The smirk on his face is like "You are wasting your time". The ground cracks and the psychic "forcewaves" add to the 1337[\|3$$. I really think adding a landscape helps to add to the pic. Gengar vs Espeon is most definitely my fave. Scizor vs. Rayquaza=#2.

Not to make a request, but making a good battle suggestions for a drawing...

Aggron vs Nidoking (or Rhydon... horns=good battle =0)

Sneasel vs Zangoose (the claws...so 1337)

Blastoise vs Golduck (the canons vs the head-crystal beam thingy >.>)

Just suggestions.

Last edited by Ironshell Blastoise; 04-25-2004 at 03:14 AM.
Old 04-26-2004, 07:32 PM
TotodileHop24 Offline
Master Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruben
OMG !!!!!!! IM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO JEALOUS !!!!!!!!!!!! I LIKE THEM ALL SOOOOOOO MUCH !!!! Do you mind that i used the Alakazam/Mewto one as a background for my computer ? I love that on the VERY most ! AWESOME JOB !!!

- Ruben V.
Thanks a lot Ruben! I see you're another fan of my Alakazam vs. Mewtwo battle scene. My very first one I might add! Well anywayz, I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kholdstaire
Honestly, the one that captures the moment the best is Gengar vs Espeon. I don't know if it is your intention, but it appears that Gengar knows he can win, and is holding back while Espeon is giving it her all. The smirk on his face is like "You are wasting your time". The ground cracks and the psychic "forcewaves" add to the 1337[\|3$$. I really think adding a landscape helps to add to the pic. Gengar vs Espeon is most definitely my fave. Scizor vs. Rayquaza=#2.

Not to make a request, but making a good battle suggestions for a drawing...

Aggron vs Nidoking (or Rhydon... horns=good battle =0)

Sneasel vs Zangoose (the claws...so 1337)

Blastoise vs Golduck (the canons vs the head-crystal beam thingy >.>)

Just suggestions.
Thanks kholdstaire, I love that scene also... one of my favorites. I spent a lot of time and effort on it, and I'm happy to see how well it's turned out. I actually wanted both of them to be equal to each other, but if that's what you've pictured through the drawing, that's great. Same thing with my Rayquaza vs. Scizor battle scene... I absolutely love the effects. I try to make each Pokemon have a fighting chance, no matter what the situation.

Thanks also for all of the suggestions! I know that I won't be able to find the time to start on any of them right now, but as the months go by and I start to gain back my free time, who knows? I also hadn't forgotten Dark Absol's suggestion for making a battle scene between Groudon and Kyogre. Don't expect it right away... but definitely don't forget about it either!
Old 05-23-2004, 04:24 AM
armaldo Offline
New Trainer

Rachel.. I love your art!!! It looks great!!
Old 05-23-2004, 05:15 AM
§hadow Offline
Elite Trainer

A........... Who the heck cares

Just kiddin

this is the best art I have seen in my whole life fantastic job
Old 05-23-2004, 08:39 AM
boltAge Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to boltAge

Quote:
Originally Posted by armaldo
Rachel.. I love your art!!! It looks great!!
Don't bring up threads more than a week old...
Old 06-09-2004, 03:19 PM
Nefarious Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 6)

Send a message via AIM to Nefarious

Wow these pics are amazing. Do you do requests? Probably not cause these probably take you a long time. They are all excellantly done.
Old 06-09-2004, 06:26 PM
TotodileHop24 Offline
Master Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SapphireTiger
Wow these pics are amazing. Do you do requests? Probably not cause these probably take you a long time. They are all excellantly done.
Thanks for the comments SapphireTiger... I really appreciate it.

As of this moment I'm not taking any requests from anyone, but I plan to change that very soon. I currently have a few more drawings to finish, and when I'm done, I'll have lots of time to make more.

However, when that time comes, I want to be able to start a drawing without feeling any pressure from anyone else. This whole thing has been a rough road for me, full of excitement and new experiences. I love what I do, and what I've done for everyone, but it's true when I say that I can't be expected to finish everyone's requests overnight. Afterall, I'm no Superwoman (even though it'd be nice ).

Anywayz, I'm sorry for bringing this thread back up again. Some people probably have got all excited from seeing a post be me in my own thread, but I'm replying here not to post a new picture, but for different reasons. While I love stopping by every so often to check on new and old messages here, from now on I'd appreciate everyone to PM me if they have a question, or even if it's just a small comment. Since I have my own website now that I use instead to post new pictures, I don't feel the need for people to keep posting here so that this thread never "dies". PE2K had told me that art threads are an exception as far as posting goes, and that artists can keep coming back to display more of their art, however long it would take them in between posts. However, since I don't plan on continuously updating here anymore, I won't be adding new stuff here. Instead, anything that I choose to post will be done inside the "Share a Drawing" thread.

"Rachel's Art!" was meant to be a collection of all of my art that had been completed back when ProBoards existed. If it happens to disappear from existence, at least I made a lot of people smile before that happens.

So again, I would really appreciate any future comments/questions to be made via PM or e-mail, and not here. I can't guarantee that I'll be responding here anymore... and I don't want to dissapoint anyone by not doing so.

Thanks everyone for all of the great times in the past. Keep your hopes high and don't forget about this place! Laterz!
Closed Thread