Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 11-23-2008, 12:31 PM
Sealboy Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sealboy Send a message via MSN to Sealboy Send a message via Skype™ to Sealboy
Default Naruto, Exams of the New Ninjas (SU's opened...! Again!)

Naruto, Exams of the New Ninjas!

Plot

The Village Hidden in the Leaves has been given a new Hokage. You may know him as the Number 1, hyperactive, knuckle headed Ninja. Or you may know his as Naruto. This rash Hokage has issued the Chunin Exams to be held once students graduate and are placed into their groups.
Meanwhile Orochimaru is continuing to create forbidden Jutsu's and is training Sasuke. orochimaru is secretly planning a plot to kill the people of the village and to destroy the Village.

Your Role

Your role is to be a Ninja and belong in a group of three. Your Ninja trio will carry out certain tasks. First you will be assigned to your group and then you shall head out to compete in the Chunin Exams. You may watch or enter. Strive to be the best Ninja in the Village Hidden in the Leaves.

Rules

Excellent Spelling. 3 strikes and you're banned. If you are known to mispell you shall not be accepted.
No one-liners. 3 strikes and you're banned.
Romance allowed. Only kissing, anything else goes to PM's.
Keep swearing to a minimum please.
No godmodding.
No bunnying.
No flaming.
No killing people off without their permission.
Don't say you hit somebody, that is classed as Bunnying.
When you're hit down say it didn't hurt. Imagine it's real and post what would happen if it did happen to you.
Only join if you are going to be dedicated to this RP.

Ninja

Name:
Appearence: (pictures accepted)
Personality: (3 lines minimum)
History: (3 lines minimum)
Village in which you came from: (If yours is made up have it secretly placed in one of the many villages)
Jutsu's: (up to 10 jutsu's. PM either sealboyno1 or Lugiaaeroblast if you wish to add another)
Weapon: (if you have one)
NinjaParteners: (who is in your group) discuss it over pm You can at least have 2 boys and 1 girl in a group or vice-versa
Other: (anything else?)

Ninja Teacher

Name:
Appearence:
Personality:
History:
Jutsu's:
Which team you teach:

Accepted

LugiaAeroBlast - Orho
Sealboyno1 - Xiac
Kei Ochima - Kei Ochima
Blue fang - Tamashii Sparrow
RedMario - Sakio Tsuchiyo
Soda - Yamato-Sensei
Kibate - Yuko Bokono
Blane147 - Blane Walker
Skipper- Boris Kovaitch
Mistress Meg - Alamar Utori
TMLT - Yuki Uzamaki
Silver Dragon Tamer - Yaramaru Hitake
Dawn34 - Kasumi Tengasumi
Pyroboy74 - Kihutara Renikosa
Chris DPG - Kyojin Taisaiga
Shade - Zaishen Bicokouchi

Reserved

ChrisDPG - Kyojin Taisaiga

Banned

Ninja Groups
Squad 7- Yamato - Sensei
Yuko Bokono
Tamashii Sparrow
Blane Walker

Squad 8- Yuki - Sensei
Xiac Kanoshi
Kei Ochima
Sakio Tsuchiyo

Squad 9- Yaramaru - Sensei
Ohro
Boris Kovaitch
Alamar Utori

Squad 10- Kihutara - Sensei
Kasumi Tengasumi
Zaishen Bicokouchi
Kyojin Taisaiga

Click the image above to check out my YouTube Channel - it'd mean a lot.

Last edited by Sealboy; 12-15-2008 at 01:38 PM.
Old 11-23-2008, 12:33 PM
Sealboy Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sealboy Send a message via MSN to Sealboy Send a message via Skype™ to Sealboy
Default Re: Naruto, Exams of the New Ninjas *updated*

This is the new updated one, me and LugiaAeroBlast are still doing it together. Please post in the DS thread when discussing your groups. Or PM.

Old 11-23-2008, 02:53 PM
Kibate Offline
Experienced Trainer

so this is where we post apps? Or is it the OOC?
Old 11-23-2008, 02:59 PM
Sealboy Offline

You can post your SU's here. I've made an updated SU thread so It will be easier for me to post who's in and who's not.

Old 11-23-2008, 03:20 PM
Kibate Offline
Experienced Trainer

ok, I should have posted an app here, so I'll put it here ^^

I agree with bluefang. But if he's so bad you can't undertsand what's going on, just give him tips on improving his rping ^^

I'm here to complete my app!!! YAAAAAYY alos, I'll change my name too ^^
Name: Yuko Bokono
Appearence:
Personality: Yuki is friendly and cool headed. He analyzes his situations quickly, and uses his wit to protect himself. He's very friendly, it takes a lot to get him angry but when he does...he can be REALLY scary. He is loyal to his friends, and wouldn't betray a secret, even if he's tortured to tell. He isn't a leader but he doesn't exactly walk in a group. He has "a group" but they don't really have a leader.

3 years later after akatsuki killed his family

He continues to smile, but on the inside, he's really depressed. He has no definitve sides, no good or evil, more of a chaotic neutral, leaning towards the evil side slightly. his "group" is a young ninja he mentors, he now seems to have more of a leading personality, to "fill the void" as it were.

History: Yuki and his Twin Hide were always together. They seemed to be so close knit that they could be able to finish each others sentences. Although Hide was hated by many, he was one of the only people who loved her. Then he went to train with another master, and tHey seemed to grow apart. He was never a fuinjutsu or taijutsu user. But his parents didn't want him to learn genjutsu's becsue he thought it was weak. His grandfather took him out at night and taught him the jutsus that were mean to suit his acute chakra control, and he and his twin were given a staff each. He found that a murder ahd occured the day his sister returned. He ahd ebcome so good at illusions that he did them in front of his father. Even though he was beaten for betraying him. He passed the academy on the exam day, even though his father thought gen's made people weak, and he never lost his sweet personality. ANd always trained the way he wanted after his grandfather gave him the courage.

The day when the akatsuki came, yuki lost hide, and had to fight them off, breaking his staff in the process, they were losing and had to flee, him yoko and his grandfather. He hated himself for abandoning his twin, but he had to do it. To this day, he's still wandering, looking for Her. She's now dead, and yuki lives in konoha, with blane. Blane is like his twin, and he's been looking out for him since.

Village in which you came from: cLoud, but now I'm in leaf
Jutsu's: (Genjutsu and ninjutsu)
academy jutsu/genin jutsu and..
1)
Butterflies
C
no element
The user uses a genjutsu by making them be in a beautiful garden, full of shiny butterflies, which distracts and disorientates the opponent from sensing the outside world. The genjutsu can easily be broken.
2)
Clear and Cloudy
D rank
water
Yuki creates a genjutsu, that is triggered when the opponent looks at the sky, then into his eyes. It makes them see clouds in front of them, and all around them. All they can see is cloud. This disorientates them, and makes them easy to attack. Lasts for 3 posts by the opponent.
3)
Dry Storm
C rank
lightning
The user puts the opponent into a genjutsu with a small electric spark. The opponent feels like they are getting stuck by thunder again and again, putting them in horrible pain.
4)
Shock tactics
E-S rank
lightning
Yuki uses a metal object to build up lightning chakra into it and then he can either, release it to attack or store it with the jutsu below. (he can only go up to C rank right now)
5)
Shock absorber
D-S+ rank
lightning
yuki uses the lightning he has built up to store in a metal object, storing it to use later is one rank higher than the lightning you built up.(he can only go up to B rank right now)
6)
immobilaztion
C rank
Water
The user afte sensing water in anyway is then vunerable to this gen. THe opponent fels like they are suspended in water, and cant brea through the surafce of the water, and feel an awaful discomfort. Fainting is possible.
7)
Water clone
B
Water
The user creates a copy of themselves made out of water, it can use water justu, and when it is destroyed, it turns back into water
8)
False place
C
Kokohi no Jutsu is a simple Genjutsu technique which changes the appearance of a nearby object.
9)
starch syrup capture field
C
Water
The user spits out a sticky liquid. This liquid can cover approximately 20 square meters. If the target runs on top of the liquid, their feet will become glued to its sticky surface. If the ninja focuses chakra to their feet before touching the surface, they can hover above and move over it without hindrance. This allows the user or a comrade to charge and attack without fear of becoming bogged down as well.
10)
Kai
Rank depends
No elements
This jutsu breaks a certain genjutsu or fuuinjutsu. Since Yuko is a genjutsu master he can break a jutsu up to B rank.

Weapon: Normal ninja equipment and 50 senbon and a lage metal staff

NinjaParteners: Blane and ...<---dunno yet
Other:

Kekkai genkai: Ranmaru's unnamed bloodline limit

Ranmaru was an orphan growing up in the Water Country. What happened to the rest of his clan is unclear, but because he grew up in the Water Country, it is possible they were killed when the populace turned against the bloodlines. His traits include penetrating vision and a unique chakra particle extension. He had the ability to use his vision abilities to penetrate the walls of his small shack and view the outside world. This ability does not appear to have the range of the Byakugan, but it actually has the ability to counter that Hyuuga trait.

Ranmaru's vision grants him a greater ability to see ones' life force, even beyond the Hyuuga's internal chakra perception. This allowed him to determine that Raiga, who had recently fallen in battle, was still alive. This was something Neji's Byakugan could not sense.

Ranmaru could also extend his chakra out in red dust-like particles to create phantoms and hide his own chakra presence. The spectral images could be granted life-like chakra flows to confuse both normal ninja and Neji's Byakugan.
Old 11-23-2008, 03:21 PM
BlueFang Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

who's ranmaru?

anyway, i'm editing my app because Kibate and i talked, so i'm on his team.
Old 11-23-2008, 03:24 PM
The Frozen Prince Offline

Send a message via AIM to The Frozen Prince Send a message via MSN to The Frozen Prince Send a message via Yahoo to The Frozen Prince

I'm on his team aswel cause we talked a while ago so add that aswel. But make sure your character is patient because she will have to do a lot of explaining to my character because I gave him amnesia lol.

{Avvie and Sig by Me}

Old 11-23-2008, 03:24 PM
Kibate Offline
Experienced Trainer

you meet him in the shippuden,
Old 11-23-2008, 03:37 PM
The Frozen Prince Offline

Send a message via AIM to The Frozen Prince Send a message via MSN to The Frozen Prince Send a message via Yahoo to The Frozen Prince

Finished my SU!

{Avvie and Sig by Me}

Old 11-23-2008, 04:14 PM
Kibate Offline
Experienced Trainer

oh, don't worry, he'll be patient with you ^^ you remind him of his twin bro when he was younger Oh! speaking of that, can you please be 13? YOu need o be tyree years younger than me
Old 11-23-2008, 04:30 PM
Sealboy Offline

Blane, you are accepted. OK, when I start the RP we all start at the Ninja Academy. Blane, your character only forgets his past and things like that, not the whole Ninja thing. There actually isn't much to know. The others will explain it to you in their RP's. They won't actually explain it to you, their posts will give you an idea of what being a ninja does to you and what not.

Old 11-23-2008, 04:38 PM
Soda Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Soda Send a message via MSN to Soda Send a message via Yahoo to Soda

Quote:
Originally Posted by sealboyno1 View Post
Blane, you are accepted. OK, when I start the RP we all start at the Ninja Academy. Blane, your character only forgets his past and things like that, not the whole Ninja thing. There actually isn't much to know. The others will explain it to you in their RP's. They won't actually explain it to you, their posts will give you an idea of what being a ninja does to you and what not.
Lol what do I do? Wait till my team graduates?

I've never RP'd before...so yea. :x
Old 11-23-2008, 04:40 PM
Sealboy Offline

Well... You could either be on your way to the academy to see your squad/team or you can be there, waiting for their names to be called out.

Old 11-23-2008, 04:44 PM
Soda Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Soda Send a message via MSN to Soda Send a message via Yahoo to Soda

Quote:
Originally Posted by sealboyno1 View Post
Well... You could either be on your way to the academy to see your squad/team or you can be there, waiting for their names to be called out.
kk. :3

Can't wait to start.

I'm reading the Naruto Manga, it's quite a whirlwind, and since it's like forty episodes ahead of Shippuuden, everything is so new and surprising. xD
Old 11-23-2008, 04:52 PM
Sealboy Offline

I would love to start it know, but I can't as I need Redmario to finish his Teacher SU. You know pplz you can be ppl like Tenten, Sakura, Rock Lee and others and they can be Teachers! >_<