Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 12-14-2008, 09:16 PM
ChrisDPG Offline
Elite Trainer

Default Re: Naruto, Exams of the New Ninjas (Need Students!!)

I'm finished. ^_^ Tell me if I need to change anything.
Old 12-15-2008, 03:08 AM
ShAdE92 Offline
New Trainer

Okay. I lengthened my info, if you want to check.
Old 12-15-2008, 04:13 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Send a message via AIM to CM

My finished SU. Hope I did alright. Let me know if I need to change anything or if anything is misspelled. I didn't use spell-check on this one...

Name:
Demon
unknown, but is around 21 in dog years if he wasn't immortal (but he can be killed)
Appearence:
http://kyrara.deviantart.com/art/It-s-A-Si-49616208
{I do have permission to use the picture, just to let you know}
Personality:
Demon is a loyal companion, like any ninja hound, but he isn't the best of friends. He can be sarcastic and mean, but he can have a soft side. He puts up the tough guy act when he's around others, but he is really a kind canine. He's strong on the battle field, willing to risk his life for his companions even if he does not like them.
History:
Demon has always been a canine. But he isn't a normal canine, no. He's a demon canine. That's why his name is Demon. He can preform jutsu like any ninja, but unlike normal ninja hounds, he doesn't need a human ninja partner to preform the hand signs for him. He can preform the jutsu all on his own, only having to do the hand signs in his head when it true form. He can transform into a human shape, but prefers his true form over all. He's always been wandering, never really settling down. That is until he reached Konoha. He liked the talent in that village, so he decided to stay and became a ninja hound for Konoha. He really isn't assigned a human ninja partner, but he does work with them. He doesn't have a true squad either, being assigned to the squad that needs him at the moment. He's looking to change that, forming a contract with a human ninja and being with one squad.
Village in which you came from:
unknown, but lives in Konoha (Village Hidden in the Leaves)
Jutsu's:
Substitution
Transformation
Shadow Clone
Multi-Shadow Clone
Shadow Shuriken Barrage
Elemental Shuriken [examples: Water Shuriken, Fire Shuriken, Earth Shuriken, Wind Suriken, Lightning Shuriken, ect.]
{let me know if you need more information or whatever, please}
Weapon:
uh... fangs, claws, and three giant shuriken with chakra strings
Ninja Parteners:
Other:
is a ninja hound :3

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 12-15-2008, 12:25 PM
Sealboy Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sealboy Send a message via MSN to Sealboy Send a message via Skype™ to Sealboy

Chris, shade and Crystal, you are all accepted. You need to talk to someone, Crystal, about who your master is.

Click the image above to check out my YouTube Channel - it'd mean a lot.
Old 12-15-2008, 12:47 PM
Kibate Offline
Experienced Trainer

Default Re: Naruto, Exams of the New Ninjas (SU's Closed for the moment)

Why can't crystal roleplay her master's actions?

like:

While listening to pleasant birdsong, Bob felt his master stir. He was moving sluggishly upon waking-typical human. He barked to his sister, who twitched her ear and awoke. Finally he thought He's awake
We're late for academy, just so you know he said to him. He made a sound similar to an elephant being stabbed on the behind, Bob reflected, as he ran out. He forgot to change his fur, said Bob's sister, just as he ran back inside and quickly changed.

Something like that?
Old 12-15-2008, 04:18 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by sealboyno1 View Post
Chris, shade and Crystal, you are all accepted. You need to talk to someone, Crystal, about who your master is.
I'm talking to Pyroboy74 about it. He hasn't said yes or no yet. But for now, I hope you don't mind that Demon doesn't have a master yet. That's why he is looking for someone to form a contract with.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibate View Post
Why can't crystal roleplay her master's actions?

like:

While listening to pleasant birdsong, Bob felt his master stir. He was moving sluggishly upon waking-typical human. He barked to his sister, who twitched her ear and awoke. Finally he thought He's awake
We're late for academy, just so you know he said to him. He made a sound similar to an elephant being stabbed on the behind, Bob reflected, as he ran out. He forgot to change his fur, said Bob's sister, just as he ran back inside and quickly changed.

Something like that?
I could if I signed up as a human, but I wanted to be a dog. It'll be a little more fun if someone else was Demon's "master".

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 12-15-2008, 10:23 PM
Beartic Tundra Offline

Send a message via AIM to Beartic Tundra Send a message via MSN to Beartic Tundra Send a message via Yahoo to Beartic Tundra

Of course I'll sign a contract with Demon

Shiva

Level 100: 1,128

ASB Stats >>>>>>> Ask me to Ref an ASB Battle for you :D
Old 12-15-2008, 10:25 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyroboy74 View Post
Of course I'll sign a contract with Demon
Cool! Light and darkness shall rule the world! J/K

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 12-15-2008, 10:29 PM
Beartic Tundra Offline

Send a message via AIM to Beartic Tundra Send a message via MSN to Beartic Tundra Send a message via Yahoo to Beartic Tundra

Me: YES!!!! *evil laugh*

Kihutara: Both of you are crazy

Shiva

Level 100: 1,128

ASB Stats >>>>>>> Ask me to Ref an ASB Battle for you :D
Old 12-19-2008, 10:32 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

I'm re-posting my SU since I don't want to get into arguments about what my character can and can't do again, and get your approval of all of the abilities.

Name:
Demon
unknown, but is around 21 in dog years if he wasn't immortal (but he can be killed)
Appearence:

Personality:
Demon is a loyal companion, like any ninja hound, but he isn't the best of friends. He can be sarcastic and mean, but he can have a soft side. He puts up the tough guy act when he's around others, but he is really a kind canine. He's strong on the battle field, willing to risk his life for his companions even if he does not like them.
History:
Demon has always been a canine. But he isn't a normal canine, no. He's a demon canine. That's why his name is Demon. He can preform jutsu like any ninja, but unlike normal ninja hounds, he doesn't need a human ninja partner to preform the hand signs for him. He can preform the jutsu all on his own, only having to do the hand signs in his head when it true form. He can transform into a human shape, but prefers his true form over all. He's always been wandering, never really settling down. That is until he reached Konoha. He liked the talent in that village, so he decided to stay and became a ninja hound for Konoha. He really isn't assigned a human ninja partner, but he does work with them. He doesn't have a true squad either, being assigned to the squad that needs him at the moment. He's looking to change that, forming a contract with a human ninja and being with one squad.
Village in which you came from:
unknown, but lives in Konoha (Village Hidden in the Leaves)
Jutsu's:
Substitution
Transformation
Shadow Clone
Multi-Shadow Clone
Shadow Shuriken Barrage
Elemental Shuriken [examples: Water Shuriken, Fire Shuriken, Earth Shuriken, Wind Suriken, Lightning Shuriken, ect.]
{let me know if you need more information or whatever, please}
Weapon:
uh... fangs, claws, and three giant shuriken with chakra strings
Ninja Parteners:
Squad 10
Other:
  • is a ninja hound :3
  • is almost always seen with three huge shuriken strapped to his back with chakra infused rope and a Leaf headband tied around his neck
  • can sense and smell chakra
  • in battle, he uses chakra strings attatched to his shuriken that he holds in his jaws, able to use his chakra to split the one huge shuriken to many normal sized shuriken
  • using his chakra, he can turn any element into a shuriken
  • can sign a (summoning) contract with more than one person at a time

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~

Last edited by CM; 12-20-2008 at 02:34 AM.
Old 12-20-2008, 12:11 PM
Sealboy Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sealboy Send a message via MSN to Sealboy Send a message via Skype™ to Sealboy

Xiac: Like I said before, accepted.

Me: That's what I said.

Xiac: Oh yeah... Like he said before, accepted!

Me: Now you added an Explanation point.

Xiac: And?!

Old 01-15-2009, 03:09 PM
Sealboy Offline

Old 01-15-2009, 06:26 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kei Ochima

Quote:
Originally Posted by sealboyno1 View Post
i was the last one to post...
Old 01-16-2009, 09:26 PM
OwlsxHoot Offline
New Trainer

Default Re: Naruto, Exams of the New Ninjas (SU's opened...! Again!)

Name: Yatsuki Fukurou

Appearence:

Personality:
Yatsuki is by far an optimistic. He believes in everyone, and thinks that they're is good inside of every living creature and he has a strong will. He loves a good joke, and is a cheerful boy, who doesn't get depressed over small matters. He also can be seen with the more older group of Konoha, since he believes himself being somewhat mature. He doesn't mind helping people;villagers and he tends to put his comrades life ahead of him. He has recieved praise among his clan; The Fukurou's and they have very high hopes for him and his future.

History:
Yatsuki was born and raised in the Fukurou Village, which is located in the eastern section of the Fire Country. He was the first-born of the leader of the Fukurou Village/Clan, and was always watched by his people. He was expected to take over for his father, but as he grew up and learned of the world, he had other dreams. He had always visited the forests in the outskirts of his town and it was at the forest where he had seen a group of ninjas, with their Hidden Leaf Village forehead protectors racing through the forest and he slowly began to admire them. He had asked his father about the Shinobi, though his father did not want his son to take the path of the shinobi, denying him and information about the Shinobi, which lead Yatsuki to find the information on his own.

At the age of 9, Yatsuki met Hiroshi, a retired Jounin that lived at the edge of the Fukurou Village and kept to himself. Yatsuki would always watch the old man and on his 10th birthday, he muttered the courage to ask Hiroshi to train him. Hiroshi, with no question, had taken Yatsuki under his wing and trained him secretly for 4 years, teaching him everything he knew. Once Yatsuki had turned 14, Hiroshi had told him he had nothing left to teach him and told him to head west, to the Hidden Leaf Village, and Yatsuki prepared himself to tell his father. The day before he left, Yatsuki had told his father he was leaving, but his father knew he couldn't do anything to stop him, so he announce it to the village of his sons departure, and the people of his village brought him gifts and bid him farewell.

Eventually, Yatsuki had managed to make it to the Hidden Leaf Village, only to be placed into the academy.

Village in which you came from: 'Sub-village' Located on the eastern Fire Country; Fukurou Village.

Jutsu's:
1.Kage Bunshin No Jutsu - Shadow Clone

2.Kuchiyose no Jutsu - The Summoning Technique - Depending on how much chakra is used, the rank varies from C-B. With this technique, Yatsuki can summon an owl, varying in size to do his bidding.

3.Shosen No Jutsu - Mystical Palm - With this technique, Yatsuki can heal small wounds aswell as disrupt someones vital pressures when he focuses himself (For example, breathing can become a little difficult, or movement becomes a bit difficult;slowed down), but has yet to be able to use the full extent of this technique.

4.Kyojinkimet No Jutsu - Giant Yellow Eyes - In this Genjutsu, once the opponent makes eye contact with Yatsuki, they're stuck in an illusion, inwhich a gaint pair of yellow eyes are staring them off, and all that surrounds them are giant yellow eyes.

5.Katon: Nenshou Kyougaku No Jutsu - Fire Element : Burning Shock - With the correct hand seals, Yatsuki envelops his hands in static flames, which consists of many purposes. With this, he can either send the flames toward the oppenent, shoot fireballs from his hand, or touch his opponent with his hands, sending shockwaves into his or her body. (This jutsu is mostly charged with static, so it doesn't really burn the opponent if it makes contact, it mostly parylizes them, but they still feel pain from the heat of the fire.)

6. Chidori - The strongest jutsu Yatsuki has at the moment, he concentrates 2/3 of his chakra into this technique, limiting his use of it to once every two days. He only uses this move when he is put into a serious;life/comrade's life threatening situation. Nor can he completely control it yet, so he rarely uses it.

7. Yorugenzo No Jutsu - Night Vision - With this jutsu, Yatsuki's vision increases to about 106% during daylight, but when used in darkness, he can completely see in the dark.

Weapon:
(5) Kunais
(6) Shuriken
(1) Fuuma Shuriken

Ninja Parteners: (who is in your group) discuss it over pm You can at least have 2 boys and 1 girl in a group or vice-versa

Other:
Has an owl feather that he considers his good luck charm.

OOC: Well, my character is sort of advanced since he's already received training lol. If I have to I'll weaken him more. Oh, he also has a Kekkei Genkai, but it won't appear till later on (When I can think of it lol.)

Awesome sig made by Tombi^^
Old 01-22-2009, 06:08 PM
Sealboy Offline

Default Re: Naruto, Exams of the New Ninjas (SU's opened...! Again!)

Reserved until an Appearence is added.