Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing

Creative Writing Share your fan fiction, stories, poems, essays, editorials, song lyrics, or any other related written work. All written must be your creation. Start a new thread, and keep replying to that thread as you add on more chapters. Anyone can join in at anytime.

Old 11-23-2008, 06:43 PM
Fushigidane Offline

Send a message via AIM to Fushigidane Send a message via Skype™ to Fushigidane
Default Pwnage Pokemon

Okay, my other fan fic died. So I'm making a new one.

Pwnage Pokemon
Chapter I: The Sacred Tower

“The newly discovered tower we call “The Sacred Tower” is the oldest building in the world, located in Eterna City. Right now, YOU can go in and catch the oldest pokemon (and newly discovered) for only $100! Have a nice day!”

Matt turned off the TV with a click of his remote. “I have to go there,” he thought out loud. Then he ran towards the door.

“Matt, where are you going?” Matt’s mom shouted. “I’m going to the Sacred Tower,” Matt shouted back. Then he opened the door, went outside, and locked it.

What, you want to know more about Matt? *sigh* You detail-lovers.

Matt is a 13 year old boy with short brown hair. He had tan skin and loved his Pokemon. He has a Milotic named Milos, a Venusaur named Saur, and an Infernape named Infeno. Is that enough details?

When Matt got inside to Sacred Tower, he saw incredible Pokemon. He saw a Pokemon called “Arnos” that looked like a silver bald eagle. Matt also saw a Pokemon called “Rotyu” that was like a huge earthworm. But what really caught Matt’s eye was a golden computer Pokemon called “1.89” “I…have…to…catch…it!!!” he said, and immediately sent out Milos.

Before Milos could use Hydro Pump, a voice said “STOP RIGHT THERE!” Matt turned around and saw members for Team Galactic. Mars was with the grunts. “This is our 1.89. You will not catch it,” Mars said. “Oh really?” said Matt. “Yea really.” “What if I catch it first really?” snapped Matt, and Milos sent a hydro pump at 1.89. “STOP HIM!!!” cried Mars. Team Galactic grunts held on to his wrists, preventing him from throwing a Pokeball. Then Mars threw a Pokeball.

But Milos acted quickly and whipped her tail at the Pokeball. The Pokeball went flying at Mars’ face. Mars screamed as the Pokeball hit her face. Then she fell down, knocked out.

All the Team Galactic members went to Mars, looking at her. “Catch that Milotic!” said one of the grunts. Immediately the grunts whipped Pokeballs out of their pockets. Soon, Pokeballs were flying around the tower.

Somehow, Milos dodged all of them. Then Milos used her tail to whip the grunts in the face. One by one Team Galactic went down. Finally, all the members were on the ground, knocked out.

Matt then threw a Pokeball at 1.89. And 1.89 was caught.
“Milos, we must get home. Quick. Who knows where other Team Galactic members are lurking?” said Matt. Milos returned to its Pokeball and Matt ran home.

Unfortunately, someone was watching the whole time.

Karrablast & Shelmet
Hatched at 2139
Evolves into Escavalier & Accelgor at 2279
Level 100 at 2524

Viridian Forest Forums - A Pokemon forum
Old 11-23-2008, 10:26 PM
Fushigidane Offline

Default Re: Pwnage Pokemon

Chapter II: Mars’ Revenge

Matt was at home eating a dinner of macaroni and cheese (in Pokemon shapes), beans and corn when someone knocked at the door. Matt’s mom opened the door and Mars came in.

“I believe your son has done some dirty deeds. I challenge him to a battle,” Mars said calmly. “What has my son done?!?!” Matt’s mom cried angrily. “He has knocked my out with a Pokeball,” said Mars with a little anger in her voice. Matt’s mom tried not to giggle, but said, “Battle him if you want, just do it outside.” So Mars and Matt went outside.

Matt stopped walking when he got to the park, but Mars kept walking. So Matt followed her, wondering where she was going. That was his fatal blunder.

Mars and Matt stopped walking when they got to Valley Windworks. Mars put a key in a space in the wall, and a door appeared. They walked inside.

Mars suddenly became unusually nice, and said, “Would you like to rest before our little battle?” “Um, sure…” said Matt. He laid down on a bed.

Immediately, straps appeared from inside the bed, and held on to him tight! “WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ME?!?!” screamed Matt at Mars. “All I’m doing is hoping you’ll have a comfortable nap,” said Mars with a smirk. Mars then sent out a Purugly.

“Purugly, pay that boy back for what he did to me!” shouted Mars at Purugly. Purugly took a snooze. “THAT’S MEANS YOU, YOU UGLY PUSSY!” yelled Mars, hitting Purugly with a whip. Purugly instantly woke up and used Payback on Matt. Matt screamed.

It was Purugly vs. helpless Matt. Matt had nothing to do but to lay down while the Purugly beat him up. He felt anger. He felt his fists tighten. He felt one of his Pokeballs wiggling. Suddenly it came loose, and out came Saur, the Venusaur. “VenaSOR!” Saur said. Matt, suddenly gained his courage, said, “Saur, use Cut to cut these straps!” Venusaur responded with a big slash at the straps. Matt got out and said, “Saur, Seed Bomb!” A seed went flying out of Saur’s back and it exploded on Purugly. BOOM! There was a lot of smoke. Mars coughed and wheezed. When the smoke cleared, only Purugly and Mars stood.

“That brat got away again,” growled Mars. “This calls for backup,”

Again, someone was watching the whole time.

Karrablast & Shelmet
Hatched at 2139
Level 100 at 2524

Old 11-23-2008, 10:47 PM
Fushigidane Offline

Chapter III: Matt’s 14th Birthday

A month after Mars battled Matt was Matt’s 14th birthday. Matt woke up at 6:00 A.M., not caring that it was only six in the morning. He right away saw a present on his desk. Matt ripped the wrapping paper off it, and it was a journal with Pokemon all over it. Matt knew what he would do, he wrote about the past month in it until 7:00 A.M., when his Mom woke up.

If you’re wondering why I haven’t told you about Matt’s father, it’s because his parents were divorced.

All day Matt begged his Mom to make his party early until 3:00 P.M., which was when his party was. At his party, Matt and his friends played a lot of Pokemon-related games. Finally, when it was time to open his presents, he ripped almost all over them open. Just when he thought he opened all of them a present was trying to wiggle it’s way out of the kitchen. Matt ran to get it. When he opened it, inside was a Togepi. Matt gasped and looked at his Mom. She just smiled. Matt looked at his Togepi again and hugged it really hard. No wonder his Mom bought a lot of cake.

Matt decided to name his Togepi Kutey. Kutey ate a lot of cake for a baby Pokemon.

At nighttime, Matt could hardly sleep. He wanted to train Togepi so bad.

Matt didn’t know this, but he would need as many pokemon as possible in the future.

Karrablast & Shelmet
Hatched at 2139
Level 100 at 2524

Old 11-23-2008, 11:37 PM
Fushigidane Offline

Chapter IV: Jupiter’s Appearance

It had been 15 days after Matt’s birthday before Matt caught sight of Team Galactic again. He was reading the newspaper when it said Team Galactic had made a new headquarters in his hometown, Eterna City! In those 15 days, his Togepi evolved into Togetic. Now he was trying to find a Shiny Stone.

Matt headed up to the headquarters and opened the door. Inside were a lot of computers and lots of Team Galactic grunts. Matt was about to go up the stairs when one of the grunts noticed him. “I challenge you to a battle!” said the grunt. Matt sighed and sent out Inferno. The grunt sent out a Zubat.

“Infernape, Flame Wheel!” Matt said. That made the Zubat faint. “Grrr….we will meet again!” said the grunt. Matt went up the stairs to get to Jupiter.

When he got up, he saw Jupiter working at a big computer. “I challenge you to a battle!” shouted Matt. Jupiter smirked and pressed a button. Immediately a cage fell on Matt.

“Hey!” said Matt. “We must fight evenly!” “Well, too bad!” said Jupiter. “Go, Skuntank!”

A big skunk Pokemon came out of the Pokeball. “Flamethrower!” shouted Jupiter. Flames started coming out of the Skuntank’s mouth and went right through the bars like they weren’t there.

“Inferno, Thunderpunch!” Matt said, but Inferno’s punch hit the bars.

“Haha! This cage let’s me hit through but to you it acts like a regular cage,” laughed Jupiter. Matt didn’t give up though.

“Infernape! Do a very quick Mach Punch!” said Matt. Infernape threw a quick punch, but it still hit the cage.

It was torture. Flames were coming at Matt. Matt screamed and screamed.

Suddenly, Jupiter’s elbow hit a button. This caused the cage to open up. Enraged but what Jupiter did, Matt ran at Jupiter and jumped on her. Inferno did the same to Skuntank. Inferno, Skuntank, Jupiter and Matt were all wrestling on the ground. Soon enough Skuntank and Jupiter were both knocked out. “Let’s go,” said Matt to Inferno. “Quickly.”

[Unknown voices]
“Have you caught Mew yet?” “No! It got away! But we weakened it,” “Good! Now capture it!”

Karrablast & Shelmet
Hatched at 2139
Level 100 at 2524