Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play » Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion

Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion Sign up for and discuss Role Plays here. Have anything to ask about a Role Play you're in, or need to put up extra info for people to refer to? What if you need help with an idea that's missing that extra kick? Do it all here!

Old 11-23-2008, 09:24 PM
CloudOfNines Offline

Send a message via AIM to CloudOfNines Send a message via MSN to CloudOfNines
Default Parody War RP DS

um.... talk about the Parody War RP here? Anything you don't like, bring it up here.
Old 11-23-2008, 11:07 PM
Lusankya Offline
Deus ex Crucio

Default Re: Parody War RP DS

So, technology-wise, we can use anything that exists today?

What about technology that's in development and likely to be completed very soon? For example, lasers (which, actually, have already been deployed in Israel to intercept rockets).

Art Gallery
Dali: "I know what the picture should be ... We take a duck and put some dynamite in its derriere. When the duck explodes, I jump and you take the picture."
Halsman: "Don't forget that we are in America. We will be put in prison if we start exploding ducks."
Dali: "You're right. Let's take some cats and splash them with water."
Old 11-23-2008, 11:12 PM
CloudOfNines Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lusankya View Post
So, technology-wise, we can use anything that exists today?

What about technology that's in development and likely to be completed very soon? For example, lasers (which, actually, have already been deployed in Israel to intercept rockets).
just current day tech. No tech in development ><. If we allow lazers this RP will start leaning more towards tech. Also. WE ARE ON A DESOLATE PLANET/ PLACE ON A PLANET THAT THEY SENT US TO.
Old 11-23-2008, 11:14 PM
Alana Marie Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloudOfNines View Post
just current day tech. No tech in development ><. If we allow lazers this RP will start leaning more towards tech. Also. WE ARE ON A DESOLATE PLANET/ PLACE ON A PLANET THAT THEY SENT US TO.
I thought it said we where in the Bermuda triangle :/ Well it doesnt matter.

(We are floating in a sea of cocacola???)
Old 11-23-2008, 11:20 PM
CloudOfNines Offline

lol the bermuda triangle part was probably a joke... When I made this RP I wasn't basing this on earth... well the serious part of it isnt supposed to be. Also take note, at least 3 different people edited the RP
Old 11-23-2008, 11:30 PM
Lusankya Offline
Deus ex Crucio

Aww... I was looking forward to innovating.

Do we have airplanes and ships though?

Art Gallery
Dali: "I know what the picture should be ... We take a duck and put some dynamite in its derriere. When the duck explodes, I jump and you take the picture."
Halsman: "Don't forget that we are in America. We will be put in prison if we start exploding ducks."
Old 11-24-2008, 10:40 PM
Neo Emolga Offline

Send a message via AIM to Neo Emolga

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloudOfNines View Post
This is where you will post what you have RPed out and made.

Each individual can make their own post or the team leader can make all the things in one post for their team... also each team essentially starts off with 2 destroyers, 10 planes, and 10 tanks. You also have a crapload of soldiers that are basically wearing just normal clothes with pistols.
Okay, don't mind me saying, but I was hoping this would be a little less like yet another warfare-fest Team RP, and a little more focused on plot development. Not to mention have funnier and more interesting ways of ruing each other's plans. I don't mind a few combat things, but let's not have it end up like just another Team RP.

In all honestly, I would prefer it if each team started off with nothing in terms of military stuff. If they want that junk, okay, they can build a little bit, but I'd way rather see inventive ideas toward taking down other teams and RPers, not sticking more guns in their faces...

Old 11-24-2008, 11:27 PM
Alana Marie Offline

Do Pokemon talk in this? Or not. I am writing my opening post and I want to be accurate.
Old 11-25-2008, 12:53 AM
Lusankya Offline
Deus ex Crucio

If we only have one or two projects, can those projects complete faster than say, someone with 5 projects?

Art Gallery
Old 11-25-2008, 01:10 AM
Sight of the Stars Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sight of the Stars Send a message via Skype™ to Sight of the Stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lusankya View Post
If we only have one or two projects, can those projects complete faster than say, someone with 5 projects?
Probably the answer would be yes since you wouldn't be distracted by other projects and have more time for it.
[12:38:59 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: ...So how do we do this? XD
[12:39:20 AM] Sight of the Stars: it's nothing really big, just usually a note in your sig that's all like 'paired with soandso'
[12:39:44 AM] Sight of the Stars: just be like "SIGHT OF THE STARZ IS MAH BIZNITCH"
[12:39:57 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: XDDD
[12:39:59 AM] Sight of the Stars: and I'll be like "GALLANTLYGLACEON IS MAH HOE."
Old 11-25-2008, 01:31 AM
Nitro Offline
Ultra RPG Official

Send a message via AIM to Nitro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo Pikachu View Post
Okay, don't mind me saying, but I was hoping this would be a little less like yet another warfare-fest Team RP, and a little more focused on plot development. Not to mention have funnier and more interesting ways of ruing each other's plans. I don't mind a few combat things, but let's not have it end up like just another Team RP.

In all honestly, I would prefer it if each team started off with nothing in terms of military stuff. If they want that junk, okay, they can build a little bit, but I'd way rather see inventive ideas toward taking down other teams and RPers, not sticking more guns in their faces...
YEAH, MIKEY! STOP SHOOTING PEOPLE WITH YOUR POM-POM GUNS. XD

Gah, I've fallen unconscious twice already. I have no idea what I'm gonna amount to, honestly. I'm just randomly doing... stuff. I hope to come in contact with one of 'em crystals soon, just for the purpose of advancing to that 10-post-level thing. @_@
Old 11-25-2008, 02:01 AM
Charizard Michelle Offline

Send a message via AIM to Charizard Michelle

Quote:

So no big ships out there right now?

So no guns right? I want to play with guns now. haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by U-B-3-R View Post
YEAH, MIKEY! STOP SHOOTING PEOPLE WITH YOUR POM-POM GUNS. XD

Gah, I've fallen unconscious twice already. I have no idea what I'm gonna amount to, honestly. I'm just randomly doing... stuff. I hope to come in contact with one of 'em crystals soon, just for the purpose of advancing to that 10-post-level thing. @_@
Hey! I like my pompoms guns. And there going to be more! haha

Drew, Draw, Drawn!

I need to find a new girl-on-girl animation.

Old 11-25-2008, 03:20 AM
Neo Emolga Offline

Send a message via AIM to Neo Emolga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charizard Michelle View Post
So no big ships out there right now?

So no guns right? I want to play with guns now. haha[/COLOR][/B]
Well, its your War, I'm just tossing suggestions out there...

Though if you do plan on using those, I have some counters to them that you're never... ever going to expect.

Old 11-25-2008, 03:25 AM
Charizard Michelle Offline

Send a message via AIM to Charizard Michelle

Quote:
Well, its your War, I'm just tossing suggestions out there...

Though if you do plan on using those, I have some counters to them that you're never... ever going to expect.
haha You are right. Still it is COD and Soup's RP. I guess I wing it. haha

Meh. I know you do. Just like I would too. haha I wish I knew the ways to counter them but meh. Still it sounds like SAB has no ships or anything so far right? Dang...I kind of wanted CHEERLEADERS to be like that but meh. Half way is fine.

Drew, Draw, Drawn!

I need to find a new girl-on-girl animation.

Old 11-25-2008, 03:38 AM
Nitro Offline
Ultra RPG Official

Send a message via AIM to Nitro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charizard Michelle View Post
haha You are right. Still it is COD and Soup's RP. I guess I wing it. haha

Meh. I know you do. Just like I would too. haha I wish I knew the ways to counter them but meh. Still it sounds like SAB has no ships or anything so far right? Dang...I kind of wanted CHEERLEADERS to be like that but meh. Half way is fine.

Drew, Draw, Drawn!
Haha, you and your kabooms. You should be on a James Bond movie. XD

Well, I suppose I'll wake up, then fall unconscious again. (in the RP :x)

EDIT: OH CRAP CHEERLEADERS HQ IS GETTING RUN OVER BY FIGMENTS OF MY IMAGINATION!!! HELP!!!111 D: D: D:

Last edited by Nitro; 11-25-2008 at 04:24 AM.