Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Other Boards » Groups/Clubs

Groups/Clubs Start a Pokemon or non-Pokemon related Group/Club for your favorite topic. Whether it's a group/club for one of the good guys like Ash, Misty, or Brock, to the villains like Team Rocket, Team Magma, and Team Aqua. Your group can be whatever you want.


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 11-24-2008, 09:48 PM
avinash's Avatar
avinash Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: pimpin' all over da world.
Posts: 1,163
Send a message via MSN to avinash
Default The "Rap" Club [The "Official" home of the Rap Bio!]

Welcome to the rap club. This is the official club where you can discuss hip hop. Make sure to post your rap Bio! (Use mines as a template...)

Current Questions:

What was the last Rap album you bought? What did you think of it?

My Rap Bio:

Rap name: Avirex
Favorite Living Artist: Dr. Dre
Favorite Dead/Retired Artist: Tupac RIP
Favorite song: Dr Dre & Tupac- California Love
2nd Favorite Song: Dr Dre, Snoop Dogg & Nate Dogg- The Next Episode
Worst Artist: Soulja boy (Whatta Disgrace to Hip-Hop)
2nd Worst Artist: 50 Cent (U worthless SOB)


NO HATERS ALLOWED!
__________________

Last edited by avinash; 11-25-2008 at 09:22 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 11-24-2008, 10:08 PM
Stardy's Avatar
Stardy Offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Jolly Ol' England
Posts: 5,302
Send a message via Skype™ to Stardy
Default Re: The "Rap" Club [Hot new Hip-Hop!]

Rap name: Stardy
Favorite Living Artist: Eminem
Favorite Dead/Retired Artist: Tupac
Favorite song: Dr Dre & Tupac - California Love
2nd Favorite Song: Eminem - When I'm Gone
Worst Artist: Soulja Boy
2nd Worst Artist: 50 Cent
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sealboy View Post
Oh, you started Pe2k at the same age as me (12), you go to College and you're from England. In my head this all adds up to:

Stardy = awesome

Last edited by Stardy; 11-24-2008 at 10:10 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 11-24-2008, 10:10 PM
iReign's Avatar
iReign Offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: hmm
Posts: 2,193
Send a message via AIM to iReign Send a message via MSN to iReign Send a message via Skype™ to iReign
Default Re: The "Rap" Club [Hot new Hip-Hop!]

Rap name: We'll go with Marquise, my real name :O.
Favorite Living Artist: Lil Wayne/T.I
Favorite Dead/Retired Artist: Tupac
Favorite song: A Better Day- T.I.
2nd Favorite Song: My Weezy- Lil Wayne
Worst Artist: 50 Cent
2nd Worst Artist: Tony Yayo

GUNOT! Lulz.
__________________

life is a btch, but i appreciate her
AIM: ireignorshine
urpg
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 11-25-2008, 02:58 AM
avinash's Avatar
avinash Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: pimpin' all over da world.
Posts: 1,163
Send a message via MSN to avinash
Default Re: The "Rap" Club [Hot new Hip-Hop!]

Lol, whatta coincidence! Everyone who posted hates 50 cent, and loves Tupac. Well... it really isnt a coincidence, since Tupac is a legend, and all 50 cent cares about is Money, and women. Whatta loser....
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 11-25-2008, 02:50 PM
Stardy's Avatar
Stardy Offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Jolly Ol' England
Posts: 5,302
Send a message via Skype™ to Stardy
Default Re: The "Rap" Club [Hot new Hip-Hop!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by avinash View Post
Lol, whatta coincidence! Everyone who posted hates 50 cent, and loves Tupac. Well... it really isnt a coincidence, since Tupac is a legend, and all 50 cent cares about is Money, and women. Whatta loser....
Alot of rappers do, and I don't mind them, hell I even like the KMK, and they are a thousand times worse when it comes to rapping about Money, Women, Drugs and what not. I just hate 50 cause I think he sucks. Ayo Technology (sp?) is pretty much his only decent song, and it took Timberland (sp? again) and Justin Timberlake to save it. At least its one more than Soulja Boy though. ^^

Anyways, what was the last Rap CD yall bought? I just got American Gangsta, by Jay Z. Was a pretty good CD I must say, and it was on sale for only £4, around $10 or something. Not the best Rap CD of all time though, not even close. ^^
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sealboy View Post
Oh, you started Pe2k at the same age as me (12), you go to College and you're from England. In my head this all adds up to:

Stardy = awesome
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 11-25-2008, 09:21 PM
avinash's Avatar
avinash Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: pimpin' all over da world.
Posts: 1,163
Send a message via MSN to avinash
Default Re: The "Rap" Club [Hot new Hip-Hop!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stardy View Post
Alot of rappers do, and I don't mind them, hell I even like the KMK, and they are a thousand times worse when it comes to rapping about Money, Women, Drugs and what not. I just hate 50 cause I think he sucks. Ayo Technology (sp?) is pretty much his only decent song, and it took Timberland (sp? again) and Justin Timberlake to save it. At least its one more than Soulja Boy though. ^^

Anyways, what was the last Rap CD yall bought? I just got American Gangsta, by Jay Z. Was a pretty good CD I must say, and it was on sale for only £4, around $10 or something. Not the best Rap CD of all time though, not even close. ^^
True. The only thing I hate about timberland is that he thinks too high of himself. He stopped making beats because he thought he was too good. NOT EVEN CLOSE. In my opinion the est beat maker is Dr Dre and maybe DJ Khaled.

The last CD I bought was The Game- LAX. A great album Not the best ever, but decently close. Game is a superb rapper, and he just proved it...
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 11-25-2008, 10:54 PM
Stardy's Avatar
Stardy Offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Jolly Ol' England
Posts: 5,302
Send a message via Skype™ to Stardy
Default Re: The "Rap" Club [Hot new Hip-Hop!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by avinash View Post
True. The only thing I hate about timberland is that he thinks too high of himself. He stopped making beats because he thought he was too good. NOT EVEN CLOSE. In my opinion the est beat maker is Dr Dre and maybe DJ Khaled.

The last CD I bought was The Game- LAX. A great album Not the best ever, but decently close. Game is a superb rapper, and he just proved it...
I still like Timberland, but the fact he thinks he thinks he was Too Good to be a Beat Maker makes me LOL. Agreed, Dre and Khaled are much better.

Game is great IMHO, well, from what I have heard from random songs on Youtube and stuff. I haven't bought an Album yet, is LAX worth buying? It looks good, but thats based off of Dope Boys and My Life, and they feature Travis Barker and Lil Wayne, so for all I know they could have saved the song. o:
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sealboy View Post
Oh, you started Pe2k at the same age as me (12), you go to College and you're from England. In my head this all adds up to:

Stardy = awesome
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 11-25-2008, 11:56 PM
avinash's Avatar
avinash Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: pimpin' all over da world.
Posts: 1,163
Send a message via MSN to avinash
Default Re: The "Rap" Club [Hot new Hip-Hop!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stardy View Post
I still like Timberland, but the fact he thinks he thinks he was Too Good to be a Beat Maker makes me LOL. Agreed, Dre and Khaled are much better.

Game is great IMHO, well, from what I have heard from random songs on Youtube and stuff. I haven't bought an Album yet, is LAX worth buying? It looks good, but thats based off of Dope Boys and My Life, and they feature Travis Barker and Lil Wayne, so for all I know they could have saved the song. o:
Ya, IMO LAX is worth buying. It has alot of great tracks. The CD has awesome lyrics, with some of the biggest Hip-Hop names. Game should have more albums. I have like 600 of his songs, yet he has only like 10 albums. Have you heard "Call up the Homies" with Ludacris and Game?
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 11-26-2008, 12:04 AM
Stardy's Avatar
Stardy Offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Jolly Ol' England
Posts: 5,302
Send a message via Skype™ to Stardy
Default Re: The "Rap" Club [The "Official" home of the Rap Bio!]

OK, thanks for telling me, will look into buying it. ^^
I think he only has three albums, including LAX. Three that I can name anyway, despite having, like, a million songs. :P

Nope, not heard before. o:
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sealboy View Post
Oh, you started Pe2k at the same age as me (12), you go to College and you're from England. In my head this all adds up to:

Stardy = awesome
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 11-26-2008, 12:07 AM
avinash's Avatar
avinash Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: pimpin' all over da world.
Posts: 1,163
Send a message via MSN to avinash
Default Re: The "Rap" Club [The "Official" home of the Rap Bio!]

Ya u should.

Really? Lol, thats insane. He would have like 10 multiplatinum albums, if he put all of his songs into CD's...

You should hear the song. Its pretty sick. *Puts on earphones" Call up the homies... it's about 2 go down...
__________________
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:50 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com