Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » Pokemon Battling Center

Pokemon Battling Center Find an opponent to battle on Pokemon Black/White, Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver, Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum or Pokemon Online. Join a clan or tournament here.

Old 12-09-2008, 01:09 AM
SaviorSephiroth Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to SaviorSephiroth Send a message via MSN to SaviorSephiroth
Default Re: [P]sychotic [O]rganization ~ Recruiting! (16/18) ~ At war with TOOTBK (0 - 0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diarago View Post
Guys, I haven't done my war battle yet, but my new team is kickass, thanks to some "assimilation" of ideas I've been seeing around, as well as some of my own. It's awesome, and I really want to own you all with it.

Well, I'm not that confident, as you all may know, but still, I like it a lot.
Nice to hear this, Diarago.
And we are extremely confident that you can bring us a victory.

Also, guys, today I reached 1402 on the Ladder. ;D
Soon, I'll be on the top 50 ;x

-Savior
Old 12-09-2008, 01:16 AM
Fierce Deity Offline
Ultra RPG Official

Send a message via AIM to Fierce Deity Send a message via MSN to Fierce Deity Send a message via Skype™ to Fierce Deity
Default Re: [P]sychotic [O]rganization ~ Recruiting! (16/18) ~ At war with TOOTBK (0 - 0)

Quote:
Guys, I haven't done my war battle yet, but my new team is kickass, thanks to some "assimilation" of ideas I've been seeing around, as well as some of my own. It's awesome, and I really want to own you all with it.

Well, I'm not that confident, as you all may know, but still, I like it a lot.
Omfg, I had to quote this post. You never ever ever use smilies. Yep, we're all dying tomorrow. A sure sign of the apocalypse.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaviorSephiroth View Post

-Savior
:O I should be battling KDH. If he ever signs back on. >_>

WAR XI Team: .
Old 12-09-2008, 01:16 AM
Zak91 Offline
Amateur Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Zak91

Quote:

-Savior
Congrats.

I've been on the top 50's for awhile now, i hope to reach further, if i bother to that is.
<_<

Last edited by Zak91; 12-09-2008 at 01:18 AM.
Old 12-09-2008, 01:23 AM
-Holland- Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to -Holland- Send a message via MSN to -Holland- Send a message via Yahoo to -Holland-

Quote:

-Savior
We should race. As of the moment, I'm at 1407 and slowly climbing.

Also, for the war battle...apparently my opponent can only do Wi-Fi, and I can only do Shoddy. What's worse is the irony that this happened last time.

My Battle Log
Old 12-09-2008, 01:24 AM
Beyourownhero Offline

Send a message via AIM to Beyourownhero Send a message via MSN to Beyourownhero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fierce Deity View Post

Omfg, I had to quote this post. You never ever ever use smilies. Yep, we're all dying tomorrow. A sure sign of the apocalypse.

:O I should be battling KDH. If he ever signs back on. >_>
New font... Can you go on Shoddy Alonzo? I need help with my new team.

Click for info on me~
Old 12-09-2008, 01:25 AM
Fierce Deity Offline
Ultra RPG Official

Send a message via AIM to Fierce Deity Send a message via MSN to Fierce Deity Send a message via Skype™ to Fierce Deity

I feel like laddering, but I don't want to open Shoddy. But I'll open it anyway since I'm cool like that.

And nice job, Zak-o.

Edit: Sure, Ed. Just come on AIM so I can help you out to a further extent, too.

Last edited by Fierce Deity; 12-09-2008 at 01:27 AM.
Old 12-09-2008, 01:32 AM
-Holland- Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to -Holland- Send a message via MSN to -Holland- Send a message via Yahoo to -Holland-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fierce Deity View Post

Granted, odd things have been happening lately, kind of like how I think Magnezone is awesome now.

But yeah, if anyone wants a Shoddy battle before I go away for the night, then feel free to bug me.

My Battle Log
Old 12-09-2008, 01:51 AM
Fierce Deity Offline
Ultra RPG Official

Quote:
Granted, odd things have been happening lately, kind of like how I think Magnezone is awesome now.

But yeah, if anyone wants a Shoddy battle before I go away for the night, then feel free to bug me.
I'll battle you. I have to go on Shoddy now so I can help Lelouch with his team.

Old 12-09-2008, 02:04 AM
Shucklulz Offline

Just letting you guys know I'm still alive. :x I've been testing a new team on Shoddy all day, and it seems good enough for me to use in my war match. (I'll be contacting my opponent soon, by the way).

If anyone wants to help me test out further, I'll be glad to accept. Just challenge me on the Smogon server if you see me online.

I should have the Wi-Fi version done tomorrow or the day after, so if anyone would like to battle me on Wi-Fi then, that'd be fine too. :3
Old 12-09-2008, 02:19 AM
SaviorSephiroth Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to SaviorSephiroth Send a message via MSN to SaviorSephiroth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shucklulz View Post
Just letting you guys know I'm still alive. :x I've been testing a new team on Shoddy all day, and it seems good enough for me to use in my war match. (I'll be contacting my opponent soon, by the way).

If anyone wants to help me test out further, I'll be glad to accept. Just challenge me on the Smogon server if you see me online.

I should have the Wi-Fi version done tomorrow or the day after, so if anyone would like to battle me on Wi-Fi then, that'd be fine too. :3
Nice. I could help you testing, if you want.
I need to make a new team for my war match, cause I guess all Pe2K knows my team xD

-Savior
Old 12-09-2008, 03:56 AM
-Holland- Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Hey guys, just thought I'd put this set on here, since I've stopped using this as a lead for something that caters to my offensive style of play. Nevertheless, this turned out to be an extremely effective lead that will screw something up before you go out, if you know what you're doing.

Smeargle
@Focus Sash
Jolly, 252 Speed, 252 Att., 6 HP
- Spore
- Night Shade/Seismic Toss
- Thunder Wave
- Endeavor

Smeargle learns any move imaginable, and this is put to great use here, combining the best sleep move in the game with two attacks that bypass Smeargle's deplorable offensive capabilities to inflict severe damage on the opponent regardless. Spore is here for obvious reasons, and Thunder Wave helps to incapacitate fast leads that will try to take you down first, probably assuming that you're running the Belly Drum Pass. Even if they figure out that you aren't, you're still in the clear; if they attacked you, Smeargle's likely at 1 HP, and thus Endeavor will render their health virtually useless, and if it's a Ghost, you can use Night Shade for damage if you don't mind Smeargle being a suicide lead. If you see him surviving in the future, you can opt for Seismic Toss over Night Shade, as Smeargle can be very useful for taking out Blissey, Sleeping her, Endeavoring, and then bringing it all down with Seismic Toss. You can bring Smeargle's HP to the absolute minimum with 0 IVs and no EVs, but regardless, Smeargle's HP is not dropping below 200. This strategy for taking down Blissey may not work, as the sleep may not last so long, but it surely brings Blissey into a comfortable KO range for special attackers. However, if you do use Seismic Toss on this set, you will have no way of offending Ghosts aside from putting them to sleep and paralyzing them (which, all told, is a pretty damn good deal). Aside from Speed, the EVs on this set are absolutely worthless. Having a good amount of HP helps Smeargle to take residual damage from weather well, but it's generally of no use to him; neither are his defenses nor his offensive stats. All you really need to do with EVs on this set is achieve a Speed stat of 273 - Smeargle's maximum. Other than that, you could just leave him with only those 252 EVs for all anyone cares.

My Battle Log

Last edited by -Holland-; 12-09-2008 at 04:04 AM.
Old 12-09-2008, 04:13 AM
Starkipraggy Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Send a message via MSN to Starkipraggy

Just one thing I want to ask: no priority move on that Smeargle? :x

Lunch hour is ending. Booo.

@SS: I broke a 23-win win streak? :O I'm honoured. :D But arguably P-Z could have been a lot more dangerous against your Zapdos. :x I could have fitted in a Nasty Plot somewhere.

Mons are here though

私はグレダーです--I am a Grader
Old 12-09-2008, 04:21 AM
-Holland- Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starkipraggy View Post
Just one thing I want to ask: no priority move on that Smeargle? :x

Lunch hour is ending. Booo.

@SS: I broke a 23-win win streak? :O I'm honoured. :D But arguably P-Z could have been a lot more dangerous against your Zapdos. :x I could have fitted in a Nasty Plot somewhere.
He doesn't need it. That just says he's out to use Endeavor as his only way of killing things. While that works, Ghost leads like Gengar and Rotom mess with his head as he tries it. With Night Shade, he can kill them after sleeping/paralyzing them. Between Seismic Toss and Night Shade, Smeargle's not left to be set-up bait for all to gibe at. Besides, Thunder Wave alone says he doesn't need it, unless he's facing Lucario or Scizor (both of whom are rarely leads).

My Battle Log
Old 12-09-2008, 10:40 AM
Starkipraggy Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Send a message via MSN to Starkipraggy

Quote:
He doesn't need it. That just says he's out to use Endeavor as his only way of killing things. While that works, Ghost leads like Gengar and Rotom mess with his head as he tries it. With Night Shade, he can kill them after sleeping/paralyzing them. Between Seismic Toss and Night Shade, Smeargle's not left to be set-up bait for all to gibe at. Besides, Thunder Wave alone says he doesn't need it, unless he's facing Lucario or Scizor (both of whom are rarely leads).
That sounds rather crippling, and fatal if you back it up with like CB Luke on Extremespeed crack or something. :x

Mons are here though

私はグレダーです--I am a Grader
Old 12-09-2008, 06:22 PM
dragon_9 Offline

Good Luck to everyone participating in the war :).