Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » Pokemon Battling Center

Pokemon Battling Center Find an opponent to battle on Pokemon Black/White, Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver, Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum or Pokemon Online. Join a clan or tournament here.

Old 12-02-2008, 08:37 PM
SaviorSephiroth Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to SaviorSephiroth Send a message via MSN to SaviorSephiroth
Default Re: [P]sychotic [O]rganization ~ We've merged with TCO! ~ At war with TSH (2 - 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zak91 View Post
Don't worry i'm active here as i'm active as anywhere else, i sent a pm back with that being said.
I see both you on-line, so, if you guys going to battle, good luck Zak

I'm going to update the Strategie Area, foos.
~SS
Old 12-02-2008, 08:41 PM
Sam Coyle Offline
Master Trainer

Default Re: [P]sychotic [O]rganization ~ We've merged with TCO! ~ At war with TSH (2 - 1)

o:

Teh Strategy area o:
I need to write something else for that. Some people may already knew what the thing is, but I don't think any of them are in this clan. :P

Anyways, since I know SS enjoys my vids and stuff, 3 battles coming soon hopefully: 1 vs. mutantmango and the other 2 are for the 3 way finals of the NU tournament I entered.

EDIT: And Zak, we all believe in you. ;)

Old 12-02-2008, 08:56 PM
Vlad The Impaler Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

gg Zak, i have a BIG H****** weakness.
Old 12-02-2008, 08:58 PM
Zak91 Offline
Amateur Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Zak91

Quote:
Originally Posted by mutantmango View Post
gg Zak, i have a BIG H****** weakness.
Yeah gg man.

Confirming battle won, 4-0.
Old 12-02-2008, 09:01 PM
scubasteveE Offline

Send a message via AIM to scubasteveE Send a message via MSN to scubasteveE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zak91 View Post
Yeah gg man.

Confirming battle won, 4-0.
Way to go zak! PO has won there first war:D

† I have accepted Jesus Christ as my personal savior and am proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†
Old 12-02-2008, 09:05 PM
SaviorSephiroth Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to SaviorSephiroth Send a message via MSN to SaviorSephiroth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam von Noobenschtein View Post
o:

Teh Strategy area o:
I need to write something else for that. Some people may already knew what the thing is, but I don't think any of them are in this clan. :P

Anyways, since I know SS enjoys my vids and stuff, 3 battles coming soon hopefully: 1 vs. mutantmango and the other 2 are for the 3 way finals of the NU tournament I entered.

EDIT: And Zak, we all believe in you. ;)
Yeah, I like your vids =]

Also, Sam, I made today a Flareon's Set that is working very well for me.

Flareon @ Life Orb
EV's: 252 Satk / 252 Speed / 6 HP
Trait: Timid

~ Flamethrower / Lava Plume / Fire Blast
~ Hidden Power Grass / Hidden Power Water / Hidden Power Ice
~ Substitute
~ Fake Tears

The set is simple, set-up Substitute when you face a Grass/Steel type pokémon and depend of the next opponent's Pokémon. Use Fake Tears, and sweep well with a good fire type move.
With these Ev's, you can perfectly run a Standard Dragon Dancer Altaria, Quagsire and others Pokémon that is a big trouble for Flareon.
The question of the first move depends if you want more power, use Fire Blast, but you will depend of accuraty; if you want a considerable chance of burning, use Lava Plume, but you gonna lose some power; Flamethrower is the best choice if you want just sweep and no depending of accurate.
HP Grass for Quasires, Poliwraths. HP Water is a nice choice, because you can x4 Golems and Rhydons and oblivious, you have the coverage of sweep Fire pokémons too.
HP Ice is if you have afraid of Altaria and the others dragons.
Life Orb will give you more power so it's very important to use it, because Flareon's Sp. Attack base isn't that much.

Please, rate =]

~SS
Old 12-02-2008, 09:21 PM
Sam Coyle Offline
Master Trainer

Default Re: [P]sychotic [O]rganization ~ [War won] ~ 1 x 0

That looks pretty good. But I wouldn't really use Life Orb on the set. It already has Sub, Fake Tears and a decent SpA stat. LO is just a bit overkill imo.

And its Speed is a bit of a problem: You Sub on the switch to something faster, and then you can't OHKO it, but it can OHKO you after, which could be in many cases. Just saying it could be a bit hard to pull off.

Anyways, I'm going to finish off my NU team and my battle with mutantmango will be up tomorrow. :>

Old 12-02-2008, 09:27 PM
SaviorSephiroth Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam von Noobenschtein View Post
That looks pretty good. But I wouldn't really use Life Orb on the set. It already has Sub, Fake Tears and a decent SpA stat. LO is just a bit overkill imo.

And its Speed is a bit of a problem: You Sub on the switch to something faster, and then you can't OHKO it, but it can OHKO you after, which could be in many cases. Just saying it could be a bit hard to pull off.

Anyways, I'm going to finish off my NU team and my battle with mutantmango will be up tomorrow. :>
The strategie area is updated. I'm going to put some of mah strategies after.

@SVN: Yeah, it's a cool Flareon for UU/NU Metagame only. His Speed bases are really limited.
You may be right of the using of Life Orb, Expert Belt or Leftovers can be a good choice here.

Don't worry about something Revenge Kill Flareon, once a team isn't formed by a only pokémon :}

@Zak: GOOD JOB MAN!
Nice score and nice work =]

~SS
Old 12-02-2008, 09:32 PM
Forest Spirit Offline

I'm very happy that PO won, but I'm quitting the clan, cause I'm inactive and useless for the clan.

Good luck with the future wars my friends, and gz Zak :D
Old 12-02-2008, 11:09 PM
Ryan Nissan Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Hey guys.

Would you like to be in a war vs. VDA?
[20:18] ryannissan: I get what you're saying. And sure, just as long as it's not two hours, SON
[20:23] Broderick1995: two hours my ass
[20:24] ryannissan: LMAO
Old 12-02-2008, 11:32 PM
scubasteveE Offline

Send a message via AIM to scubasteveE Send a message via MSN to scubasteveE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan Nissan View Post
Hey guys.

Would you like to be in a war vs. VDA?
Probably, maybe, I don't know.XD

† I have accepted Jesus Christ as my personal savior and am proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†
Old 12-03-2008, 02:19 AM
-Holland- Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to -Holland- Send a message via MSN to -Holland- Send a message via Yahoo to -Holland-

Hullo. I apply. You see!

■ Username: Diarago

■ Server: Smogon

■ GMT: -6

■ Experience in competitive battling: Well...I've been at this forum for a while, and I've been in about 3-4 clans that have either dissipated or moved around for various reasons, from ambiguous to unjustified. Apparently I'm classified as one of PE2K's KickAss Trainers as of the 7th and 8th Results Tournaments, and I have managed a Shoddy rank of about 1450 in the past, but a bit of inactivity has dropped me to an average of about 1360. I often spend my time on this forum in the Strategies section, looking at what other people come up with, often giving as well as taking suggestions. I do like to win, and I do want a strong team, but regardless, I do my best to incorporate a high caliber of aesthetics on my teams. Trust me, when I confront you, I bring my sexy beasts with me.

■ AIM: MarcBachan

■ Try-out battler: Anyone you like.

My Battle Log
Old 12-03-2008, 02:44 AM
ShiftLass Offline
New Trainer

have no fear, the ownerer is here!

Wi-Fi
■ IGN:Blake
■ Friend Code: unavailable atm. i'll get it on tomorrow
■ GMT: California 7+
■ Experience in competitive battling: I'm am supposedly known for my random teams mixed with pokemon from NU to OU. I am very unpredictable while battling so tread carefully :P
■ MSN, AIM: theownerer127
■ Try-out battler: do i need one? i was invited here by Fiece Deity practically begging rotf :P

Shoddy
■ Username: Yangoregon/The_Assassin(making this last account)
■ Server:Smogon server

Last edited by ShiftLass; 12-03-2008 at 02:48 AM.
Old 12-03-2008, 03:03 AM
Shucklulz Offline

*Gasp*

Darkrai
Naive nature
IVs: 22/25/11/22/25/28

That Darkrai is from Pokemon Ranger 2: Shadows of Almia; the event just came out for it today. It comes with a Classic Ribbon and Dark Void ten levels earlier than usual. My first soft-reset project too. D: *shoves in the Gift Shop*

@ Savior- I can make some banners in a little while. If you're still up for it, I'll battle you too. :P

@ Ryan- I think we need some time before jumping into another war. But Savior, Alonzo and I need to discuss that.

I'm looking for some Wi-Fi battles too, if anyone wants one. I'd prefer Doubles, but Singles are fine too since I need to test a team for it. :x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diarago View Post
Hullo. I apply. You see!

■ Username: Diarago

■ Server: Smogon

■ GMT: -6

■ Experience in competitive battling: Well...I've been at this forum for a while, and I've been in about 3-4 clans that have either dissipated or moved around for various reasons, from ambiguous to unjustified. Apparently I'm classified as one of PE2K's KickAss Trainers as of the 7th and 8th Results Tournaments, and I have managed a Shoddy rank of about 1450 in the past, but a bit of inactivity has dropped me to an average of about 1360. I often spend my time on this forum in the Strategies section, looking at what other people come up with, often giving as well as taking suggestions. I do like to win, and I do want a strong team, but regardless, I do my best to incorporate a high caliber of aesthetics on my teams. Trust me, when I confront you, I bring my sexy beasts with me.

■ AIM: MarcBachan

■ Try-out battler: Anyone you like.
Hey Diarago! :] I can try you out tomorrow if you don't mind waiting a bit; I'd do so now, but I've gotta go to bed soon. :x

EDIT:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiftLass View Post
have no fear, the ownerer is here!

Wi-Fi
■ IGN:Blake
■ Friend Code: unavailable atm. i'll get it on tomorrow
■ GMT: California 7+
■ Experience in competitive battling: I'm am supposedly known for my random teams mixed with pokemon from NU to OU. I am very unpredictable while battling so tread carefully :P
■ MSN, AIM: theownerer127
■ Try-out battler: do i need one? i was invited here by Fiece Deity practically begging rotf :P

Shoddy
■ Username: Yangoregon/The_Assassin(making this last account)
■ Server:Smogon server
I can try you out tomorrow as well.
Old 12-03-2008, 04:07 AM
SaviorSephiroth Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shucklulz View Post
*Gasp*

Darkrai
Naive nature
IVs: 22/25/11/22/25/28

That Darkrai is from Pokemon Ranger 2: Shadows of Almia; the event just came out for it today. It comes with a Classic Ribbon and Dark Void ten levels earlier than usual. My first soft-reset project too. D: *shoves in the Gift Shop*

@ Savior- I can make some banners in a little while. If you're still up for it, I'll battle you too. :P

@ Ryan- I think we need some time before jumping into another war. But Savior, Alonzo and I need to discuss that.

I'm looking for some Wi-Fi battles too, if anyone wants one. I'd prefer Doubles, but Singles are fine too since I need to test a team for it. :x

Hey Diarago! :] I can try you out tomorrow if you don't mind waiting a bit; I'd do so now, but I've gotta go to bed soon. :x

EDIT:

I can try you out tomorrow as well.
Course. Tomorrow I'll be on most part of the day.
OH Nice Darkrai Emp :D

@Diarago: Hey man. I guess you don't need to try-out, but if the guys want. ;x

@Ryan: It's true. I, Alonzo and Emp need to discuss this before accept.

@Shiftlass: The same for you. We need to try-out you before accept :P