Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » Pokemon Battling Center

Pokemon Battling Center Find an opponent to battle on Pokemon Black/White, Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver, Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum or Pokemon Online. Join a clan or tournament here.

Closed Thread

Old 04-28-2010, 03:10 AM
SaviorSephiroth Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to SaviorSephiroth Send a message via MSN to SaviorSephiroth
Default Bye, PE2k!

I never thought that this time would come, but it's time for me to leave this forum I love so much.
I would like to thank some people and some of my friends here on PE2k.
3 long years here, huh? haha.

spenny3 - Thanks to you and your amazing clan, I started my story on PE2k. We miss you man!

ScubaTheDiverman - One my of my greatest friends here. This guy also helped me to build my first clan.
Thanks a lot for everything man and I hope we keep talking and record battles for YT!

Ryan Nissan - I love you brother. So far one of the best battlers around here. Nuff said.

Shun Goku Satsu, FlygonRuler, Stalk the Night, and other members of "The Elites" - Love you guys!

Sean (RoflTacos/Brainstorm) - Dude, we haven't talked in these times but I really want to say thanks for everything. You're one of my true friends around here and the UU champion! haha.

Broderick - LOVE THIS GUY. He helped me a lot with my channel and is an AWESOME battler. You guys must check him out on Youtube.
Great friend.

-Holland- (Diarago) - Smart guy. Thanks for everything

Fierce Deity - Dude, you haven't been post these times but, thanks to you, I made some great friends here.

Limitless - Awesome battler. Dude, you just rule.

fullmetal - You're the most sexy guy here, haha.

Niro - Man, why I love you so much? haha. True friend. Great conversations on MSN.
I hope we keep talking forever!

Teo - Great mod. Thanks for the support!

Dark Shadow Lord - Dude, you're amazing.
You made one of the best clans around here and is an awesome leader. I just wanna say congratulations and thanks for everything.
You were a noob, but now, you are a legend.

Skippy The Great - We haven't talked so much but, I know you are one of the bests battlers here.

If I forgot someone, sorry.

That's all folks!
Peace.

-SaviorSephiroth
(2007~2010)
Old 04-28-2010, 03:16 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Default Re: Bye, PE2k!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaviorSephiroth View Post
I never thought that this time would come, but it's time for me to leave this forum I love so much.
I would like to thank some people and some of my friends here on PE2k.
3 long years here, huh? haha.

spenny3 - Thanks to you and your amazing clan, I started my story on PE2k. We miss you man!

ScubaTheDiverman - One my of my greatest friends here. This guy also helped me to build my first clan.
Thanks a lot for everything man and I hope we keep talking and record battles for YT!

Ryan Nissan - I love you brother. So far one of the best battlers around here. Nuff said.

Shun Goku Satsu, FlygonRuler, Stalk the Night, and other members of "The Elites" - Love you guys!

Sean (RoflTacos/Brainstorm) - Dude, we haven't talked in these times but I really want to say thanks for everything. You're one of my true friends around here and the UU champion! haha.

Broderick - LOVE THIS GUY. He helped me a lot with my channel and is an AWESOME battler. You guys must check him out on Youtube.
Great friend.

-Holland- (Diarago) - Smart guy. Thanks for everything

Fierce Deity - Dude, you haven't been post these times but, thanks to you, I made some great friends here.

Limitless - Awesome battler. Dude, you just rule.

fullmetal - You're the most sexy guy here, haha.

Niro - Man, why I love you so much? haha. True friend. Great conversations on MSN.
I hope we keep talking forever!

Teo - Great mod. Thanks for the support!

Dark Shadow Lord - Dude, you're amazing.
You made one of the best clans around here and is an awesome leader. I just wanna say congratulations and thanks for everything.
You were a noob, but now, you are a legend.

Skippy The Great - We haven't talked so much but, I know you are one of the bests battlers here.

If I forgot someone, sorry.

That's all folks!
Peace.

-SaviorSephiroth
(2007~2010)
this cant be serious !!! SS you cant leave me damnit! you use to drive me crazy but i grew to respect the hell out of you. You run one of the best overall groups i ever seen. your clan and you are the reason that i try to train like crazy...
well i hope this isnt a forever thing, id like to get the chance to earn a great battle with you one day. Seriously good luck isnt a enough. I hope that you tackle the rest of life as hard as you did battling because nothing can stand in your way.

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Old 04-28-2010, 03:59 AM
Mystery The Fated Offline

Though I wasn't on the list for most disrespectful, bye SS.
Now I have like no battle motivation. You and your clan drove us crazy to the point we are now. You all are the reason we stand in this spot now. And to leave? That's not fair to you, that's not fair to your members, that's not fair to us. And what's more, I never got to battle you on your own field. I never got to show you who I am and what I'm capable of. You were suppose to be my rival. The stuck up respectable one. And I.... I was suppose to be the obnoxious brat who everyone looked down on for trying to tackle a pro. But rather reminsce on things that were suppose to be, ill wish you good luck on whatever it is you pursue.

Goodbye great one.
Old 04-28-2010, 05:10 AM
Niro Offline

Send a message via AIM to Niro Send a message via MSN to Niro

Haha, man gonna miss you here, but not on MSN. Why? Because we'll still talk. About that offer about TDL, I'll think it over.

"A true man never frets about his place in the world, but just slides into it by the gravitation of his nature, and swings there as easily as a star." Credit to Gemma for avvie.
Old 04-28-2010, 04:30 PM
Joel Offline

Send a message via Yahoo to Joel

Wow, I wouldn't have guessed him to be going, and even more, I didn't think I'd get mention from him. I'm flattered. I haven't even been around long enough to know half the people you posted about. Thanks for the good words.

Where you go, or whatever you do, SS, good luck with it. Hopefully you make a return someday.

I also occasionally do wifi battles.
Old 04-28-2010, 05:09 PM
scubasteveE Offline

Send a message via AIM to scubasteveE Send a message via MSN to scubasteveE

I.....I don't know what to say or do now.....I just don't know..........

† I have accepted Jesus Christ as my personal savior and am proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†
Old 04-28-2010, 05:15 PM
ipokemon Offline

Send a message via MSN to ipokemon

wow i dont know who this guy is but all i want to say is man people have damn much respect for you and someone who is that loved wouldnt just leave.
Old 04-29-2010, 06:57 PM
Etymology Offline
~VRAAHBRBRBR!~

Send a message via AIM to Etymology

Goodbye, Savior. May you prosper wherever you go.
Old 04-29-2010, 10:02 PM
Ryan Nissan Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

I love you and wish you the best, man. Niro if you don't mind message me his MSN.
[20:18] ryannissan: I get what you're saying. And sure, just as long as it's not two hours, SON
[20:23] Broderick1995: two hours my ass
[20:24] ryannissan: LMAO
Old 04-29-2010, 10:24 PM
Fierce Deity Offline
Ultra RPG Official

Send a message via AIM to Fierce Deity Send a message via MSN to Fierce Deity Send a message via Skype™ to Fierce Deity

Really? I've known you for a real long time, even from when I used my old account. You were a real cool guy, and it sucks to see you go suddenly. Had I known you were leaving, I would've spent way more time around here until that time came. :\

But when time passes, old(er) members will pass along with it. 90% of the people I knew in this area are gone, and now you're one of them.

WAR XI Team: .

Last edited by Fierce Deity; 04-29-2010 at 10:27 PM.
Old 04-29-2010, 10:46 PM
Professor Geoffrey Offline

Send a message via AIM to Professor Geoffrey

I really hate to be the aggravation of this sad goodbye, but... *cough*

Nonetheless, even though I don't think I interacted with you very much, you'll definitely be missed. =[
Old 05-02-2010, 09:15 AM
DemonicWolf Offline

Send a message via AIM to DemonicWolf

i dont know you but good bye unknown friend also why you leaving anyway? why leave the forums our 2nd home?
Sticks & stones may break my bones, but words will rip my wrists apart.
~And in the end... They'll judge you anyways...~
Old 05-02-2010, 10:09 AM
Kers Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Kers

This Belongs in WiFi-Battling, because I'm combating tears. :'(

Goodnight, sweet prince.
Old 05-02-2010, 12:19 PM
pokemonfanboy2000 Offline

Send a message via AIM to pokemonfanboy2000

NO this must be a joke wev been rivals since ive started pe2k you taught me alot man GL in your future
Old 05-02-2010, 12:21 PM
shinyshuckle Offline

You've been an awesome battler, and a great guy. I'll miss you man.

Pokemon White FC:1979-0607-6887
Closed Thread