Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 12-22-2008, 01:29 AM
Skipper_The_Growlite Offline
Master Trainer

Default Re: [RP]When Two Worlds Combine - Pokémon and Naruto[RP] (Open!)

CAIN
Ninja rank :Chuunin
Khonaha Forest

Cain walked though the forest with some herbs for sick animals watching the young ones

as they walked past him.

Cain looked over too the large wolf by his side who seemed to be smelling the air.

"Hey Sano whats up?"

Cain asked

"I smell somthing like a person."

He ran up ahead where he found a cave before howling out for cain

"Hey Taku lets go."

Cain said to a small Kangaroo who was eating some food.

They ran to a large cave where they found Sano standing outside it.

Cain took a deep breath before looking at sano

"Go in there and tell me what you find" the wolf

nodded and ran though the cave howling Cain and taku follwed after him

"Hello is anyone in here?"
Old 12-22-2008, 01:44 AM
ashketchum Offline

Send a message via ICQ to ashketchum

Max Uchiha
Ninja Rank: Advanced S-Ranked Ninja

Max heard voices and opened his eyes quickly. He jumped up just as fast. He blew out the fire and hid on the ceiling. He made a Shadow Clone of himself which was lying down on the ground right where the fire was. He wanted to see who these people or animals were. Who they were aligned with and if they were out looking for him. Maybe someone had a bounty on Max... He wasn't going to take anything lightly. Not until he found out who they were. Max didn't say a word. Just kept his balance on the top of the cave. He could see in the dark thanks to his Sharin'negan. Which was the mixture of his two Kekkei Genkei's. The Sharingan and the Rin'negan.
Old 12-22-2008, 02:10 AM
Master Trainer

CAIN
Chunnin or Higher
Cave

Sano smelled somthing diffrent about the person he smelled and walked towards the fire

that was once their .

He saw a person and growled Cain walked up behind the wolf and

saw the body he backed away from it

"who ever is here don't worry iam not after you i come to the

forest every day to train and help the animals that live here you can come out but if you

plan on doing something think really hard before you do."
Cain said Patting

Sano on the head before Taku looked down

"Cain do you think he is a good guy or another one of the guys after you?" The joey said with a cocked head. Cain gave a smile and nodded

"I don't know but if it is Sano and i can handle it right boy." The large dog answerd with a bark
Old 12-22-2008, 03:32 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Send a message via AIM to CM

OoC: When it comes to only posting as one of my characters at a time, I'll be typing in first person. If two of my characters are at the same area, then I'll type in third person.

Crystal Momoyia
Master Pokémon Trainer
Somewhere in Konohagakure
I sighed once again. Surge nearly bit a kid's arm off since the kid pulled his tail. Instead he bit me since I put my arm in-between him and the kid. I quickly wrapped it up with some bandages I had, them soon turning crimson. Persian preformed Partner Recovery before I changed the bandages, but my injuries weren't fully healed. They weren't bleeding as bad. Persian and Surge turned the switches on their translators again, wanting to speak human.

"I am so sorry, Crystal," Surge said again.

"It's alright, Surge. I've already told you that," I replied.

"Look! There's Temari!" Persian said, pointing with her forepaw.

I looked up from Surge and followed Persian's paw. As she said, there Temari was. It seemed like she was looking for something. For what I did not know. All I knew was that Persian was playing match-maker, again. Surge pressed his face against my leg as Persian ran up to the girl in question.

"Temari! Hi!" Persian called, running up to her.

The cat sat down in front of the girl, looking up at her, and her tail wagging. She had a cat-like smile. Her eyes were bright for who knows why.

I sighed, stroking Surge's head. He had a habbit of trying to hide his scar against my leg. Even more so recently. It was like he was trying to keep me from going over and shutting Persian up. I jsut stood there, stroking his fur, watching Persian and Temari. But I couldn't help but think she was good looking. Maybe Persian would be right this time, "maybe" being the key word there.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~

Last edited by CM; 12-22-2008 at 04:46 AM.
Old 12-22-2008, 09:58 AM
Mitsuzo-kun Offline
teehee
Elite Trainer (Level 5)

Send a message via AIM to Mitsuzo-kun Send a message via MSN to Mitsuzo-kun Send a message via Skype™ to Mitsuzo-kun

Hinata Hyuga
Chuunin Level Ninja
Wandering the Streets, Konohagakure

"That was close." Hinata stopped running after she'd turned the corner into a dark alleyway. The walls surrounding her were tall and colourless; they towered above her like a steel cage. The unnatural lack of light was slightly intimidating at first, before she realized she was caught in a very low-level Genjutsu. She smiled confidently to herself - for once, she wasn't frightened of conflict. This level of Genjutsu was incredibly poor. All they'd done is make there seem like there was less like and that she was enclosed in.

Putting her hands together and making the correct hand seal to activate it, she shouted out, "Byakugan!" Her eyes began to focus all the more, and before long she had a near 360 degree view all around her.

Eight birds were lingering around the market stall 50 yards behind her, possibly waiting to scavenge anything that might have been dropped. Two flies were buzzing around outside a cafe trying to get in and have a snack. There was a total of twenty-eight people in the street that connected to the alley. But more importantly, there were two men blocking her escape from the alley.

"I'm not impressed with your Genjutsu," she muttered quietly, seeming more as a note to herself than to them. With her Byakugan, she could see straight through their pitiful attempt at tricking her, and she performed the Release hand sign, momentarily stopping the Chakra Flow throughout her body to rid herself of the Genjutsu. It was lighter now, surprisingly bright and sunny. The walls around her regained their colour - a beautiful magnolia.

The two men snickered before one of them threw a kunai at her from behind. Within a second it had hit its mark - or at least the ground where she had been.

"Hmmph," one of the men mumbled, before crying out in pain as he was struck from behind. Hinata pulled back her open palm, the remains of her expelled Chakra fizzing and crackling in the air. The man she'd hit was writhing in pain on the floor. Clearly he was no Shinobi - just a backstreet mugger, trying his hand at Ninja tricks.

Hnata turned her attention to the other man, who was now raising his palms and walking timidly backward, ever so slowly.

"There is something about me you must understand," Hinata began, looking him directly in his eyes, her Byakugan making him feel like she was staring straight into his soul. "Although I may be timid and quiet, I will not allow myself to be pushed around, nor am I a push over. A good friend taught me that a long time ago." Her mind wandered back to Naruto. She pictured his face in her head, and she smiled warmly to herself before blushing. "Take your friend and leave," she surprisingly spat out and walked back through the alleyway toward the sunny market street of Konohagakure.

Shikamaru Nara
Chuunin Level Ninja
Streets, Konohagakure

Shikamaru never got the feeling he was being followed, so when he did, it meant trouble. He couldn't turn his head around to look, because then they'd obviously know that he knew they were there. "I wonder..." he mumbled, before running around a corner to spring his trap.

The figure sounded as if it were following him and was about to turn the corner too. He made the Rat Handsign, and channeled his Chakra into his shadow. He extended it around the corner, the inky black colour flowing like somebody had spilled some oil, and it felt like he'd trapped whoever was following him.

"Gotcha! In my Shadow Possession Jutsu!"
If you hadn't noticed, I'm inactive at the moment due to school and the like. If you need anything, drop me a PM and I'll reply ASAP, I try and visit every couple of days. Activity will pick up when there's a school break, I promise. D:

iamnotyou11 (00:41:35): scrotom?

ASB|URPG

Old 12-22-2008, 12:49 PM
Beartic Tundra Offline

Send a message via AIM to Beartic Tundra Send a message via MSN to Beartic Tundra Send a message via Yahoo to Beartic Tundra

Sabaku No Temari
Genin-level Ninja
Streets of Konohagakure

Temari had gotten extremely bored of walking around the streets now, and could not find a store in which to go shopping. Just as she was about to go and find Kakashi, she heard something behind her. So she turned, and saw a cat run up to her.

"Temari! Hi!" the cat called. As it got nearer, Temari recognized it for the creature she had seen in the forest. It came up and sat before her. Temari reached down to pet her, and looked behind Persian. There, standing back a little ways away, was Crystal. Temari smiled to herself, and stood up.

Kakashi Renikosa
Genin-level Ninja
Streets, Konohagakure

Kakashi had been following Shikamaru, trying to gain the courage to talk to him. So far, he had nothing. He thought Shika might realize someone was following him, so he made a clone that followed on the streets. Kakashi decided to go to the roooftops.

Therefore, when the clone was caught in the shadow possession, Kakashi was extremely proud of his plan. He threw a kunai into the clone, creating a blinding flash. For everyone but himself that is. In the light, he jumped down behind Shikamaru.

"Hey Shikamaru," Kakashi said when the flash was over. He was really nervous, and blushing like crazy. He was hoping Shikamaru wouldn't notice.

Shiva

Level 100: 1,128

ASB Stats >>>>>>> Ask me to Ref an ASB Battle for you :D
Old 12-22-2008, 01:12 PM
Sealboy Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sealboy Send a message via MSN to Sealboy Send a message via Skype™ to Sealboy

(( Nice to know that people don't notice someone lying on the ground after falling out of a tree in Konoha Training Grounds...))

Click the image above to check out my YouTube Channel - it'd mean a lot.
Old 12-22-2008, 01:47 PM
Caraa Offline

Send a message via AIM to Caraa

Roxy-Lynne and Ash Ketchum
Konohagakure

Roxy yawned as she sat up, stretching. She had been tired earlier that day, but when had she fallen asleep? She rubbed her eyes, the shining sun greeting her warmly. Roxy-Lynne smiled, trying to find out where she fell asleep. She jumped up, realizing that they were lying down in the middle of the sidewalk. They, as in Ash, Roxy, Pikachu, and Strike. Ash, Pikachu, and Strike were still knocked out cold on the ground. Roxy realized that the air was different. It was more fresh then Pallet, more fresh then any region she had been to before. The color flushed from her face as she saw strangely dressed people wandering the streets. "...Ash!" She yelled, shaking her brother to try and wake him up. "Get up!"

"...Five more minutes...please..." He groaned, stretching. Roxy slapped him across his face in protest.

"Get up," she startled Ash, and he sat up, ready to slap her back. "Look around," she said, taking a deep breath. Ash rolled his eyes, not believing her the slightest bit as he stood up and brushed himself off.

"You're crazy," he chuckled, pointing down the street. "Crystal's right over there!" Roxy looked over. This was true. But there were others. There were strange people, not dressed to be catching Pokemon or battling. Roxy-Lynne bit her lip, scooping the sleeping Strike into her arms. She hoped Ash was right, because for the first time she really wouldn't mind.
Old 12-22-2008, 02:09 PM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Rili
Konoha Center

Baron stood up quickly, just as Buffet was stunned enough to grab onto and returned to his Pokeball. Rili shoved it far into his backpack, then ran off again, leaving Baron behind and forgetting that Kat had come with him at all.

The Shiny Blaziken hated being the center of attention outside battling, he knealt down, then leapt high, landing next to Rili just around the corner of the next block. He didn't ask anything when Rili fell over, only glared at him, helped him up, and continued back to where Crystal was. Baron took Rili by the back of his shirt so he wouldn't hurt himself running around again.

Naruto Uzumaki
Konoha Training Grounds

Naruto was now content that Kakashi was no longer sitting on him, but a loud thud and the groaning of a human being made him look over, finding someone else had joined the group.

"Hey, haven't I seen you around before?" He asked absent mindedly.

Then another commotion caught his attention when he saw Rili being carried off the ground and up the hill by what his first impression was a 'man-bird'. As it came closer, he was even more in question.

"It's a tall man with a chicken head! What is that thing?!?" He gasped.

Baron dropped Rili, turned his face to Naruto, of which he was at least two feet taller than, and ignited his fists. The Blaziken didn't take inquiries such as Naruto's well.

You better not repeat that kid. Baron growled, raising his fists.

"Now its on fire?!"

Rili got up and looked at his Pokemon. "He does that. Baron, calm down, you need to hear alot of explaining. Besides, taking out your anger on someone else just because you were knocked outta the restaraunt by Buffet like a little Torchic--"

Hey, he hit me with a metal pot, using a Focus Punch, so no, a little Torchic would have been knocked out by that attack. He snapped.

Yain Tangsten
Still lost in the forest

Tectori kept moving slowly, taking his time so that Spyre wouldn't have to search with any difficulty for them. However, he stopped for some reason, making Shrin more nervos, hugging onto the metal Spike harder, and making Yain more alert. She looked up into Tectori's tree, then, she double took, then knew she wasn't crazy.

"Hey, get out of there!"

The Torterra thrust his body forward, trying to throw whatever was in his tree, out of it. Whatever it was came out on it's own; a boy, in a grey jacket, black shorts who had red markings on his face, and a canine, an off-white with brown ears. He was startled by Tectori, but not much.

"Who are you and what are those?" He demanded, pointing at Shrin and the Torterra.

"I'm not saying anything until you expain why you were in my Torterra's tree." Yaim said in an equal tone.

"Akamaru and I were training, then we came into that miving tree. We both decided to stay and investigate."

Yain looked over at the dog, assuming that was Akamaru. His explanation seemed compitent for Shrin and Tectori, so it was best if she went along with them. "Fine, my name is Yain, and these are my Pokemon, Tectori, and Shrin, who is hiding behind me."

"Pokemon?" He repeated. He looked at Akamaru, who wasn't bothered by the massive monster infront of him, though he was uneasy of it's size. Tectori smiled, trying to be friendly since Shrin was too anxious to do much of anything right now. "Hmm...I'm Kiba, and this is Akamaru."

Yain nodded, then l heard a familiar cry. She looked up, Kiba noticing as well, and Spyre returned, landing upsidedown in Tectori's tree. Kiba looked at her, confused, but still, he went along with it. Yain explained what was going on to Spyre with a few thoughts. The Gliscor nodded and remained quiet.

"Alright, now I at least know how to get out and where some people I know are." Yain thought aloud.

"I could have shown you out." Kiba commented, having Akamaru sit in the front of his coat. "There are more of these monster things?"

Yain nodded. "Maybe you should come with us, it may enlighten you in this whole prospect."
Old 12-22-2008, 04:58 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Send a message via AIM to CM

Crystal Momoyia
Master Pokémon Trainer
Somewhere in Konohagakure
Another sigh escaped me. Persian purred when she was petted. The cat motioned me to come over, so I lightly pushed against Surge so I could walk. I walked up to Persian and Temari, Surge on my left and Persian soon on my right. I placed my hand on Persian's head and smiled slightly.

"Sorry if she was any trouble. Persian has a habbit of running up to people," I said.

"Hey! I'm no trouble!" Persian retorted.

"You can be," Surge replied.
OoC: Suckish... sorry... can't think of anything for my other charries...

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 12-23-2008, 02:06 AM
funnyguy91 Offline
Elite Trainer

Kazemaru Hakai
Jounin-level Ninja
Forest by the Fire Country-Wind Country Border

Kazemaru heard no words from the creatures that he assumed were summoned by a ninja nearby. Instead the orange dragon-like creature let out a roar that seemed like a useless attempt to intimidate Kazemaru, because he stood still with his face like stone. Kazemaru took three steps back with an expression that seemed blank. Kazemaru narrowed his eyes and kept himself on edge. he didn't know what this thing or its companion were capable of. The pink blob just seemed to look up at Kazemaru with a content expression with its beady little eyes. Kazemaru didn't see the pink blob as a threat and kept most of his focus on the dragon-like creature. Kazemaru began to squint at the flame at the end of its tail.

This creature probably uses that flame to attack its enemies.

Kazemaru's focus was soon interrupted by a sound that came from the pink blob. It began to wobble and twist, changing itself into something. When the unfamiliar creature stopped shaping itself, it looked exactly like Kazemaru. Kazemaru's eyes had finally been surprised. He posed into a fighting stance and stepped back a little more. The orange dragon-like creature seemed to chuckle at his reaction.

"What the...did you just use a transformation jutsu. No, you have no hands, so there's no way that's possible. What are you two?" Kazemaru had shock and curiosity in his eyes.

OOC: Sorry if I sort of bunnied your pokemon ID Saraibre Ryu

Last edited by funnyguy91; 12-23-2008 at 02:09 AM.
Old 12-23-2008, 04:17 AM
ashketchum Offline

Send a message via ICQ to ashketchum

Max fell from the caves ceiling and landed on the ground. His clone poofed and the fire started back up again. It was almost as if he was sitting there by the fire the whole time. He looked at the group.

"So, who are you?" Max asked them. He was still on his guard. His chakra could be felt even as he was just sitting there; as calm as ever. He wasn't even trying to have his chakra sensed. At the time, he didn't even know anyone could sense it. So, he wasn't holding it back.
Old 12-23-2008, 04:21 AM
Master Trainer

"Names Cain i watch over the forest and live right near the edge and you are?"

Cain said putting down the box of herbs he had and stuck out his hand

" Need any help , Sano here smelled something diffrent and wanted to make sure nothing was indanger ."

He said patting Sano on the head.

" By the way this wolf here is sano and this guy is Taku."

He said pointing to the kangaroo beside him
Old 12-23-2008, 06:06 PM
Caraa Offline

Send a message via AIM to Caraa

Ash and Roxy Ketchum
Konohagakure

Strike sat in Roxy's crossed arms, grinning. Roxy felt anxiety overtake her as weird looks were given to her and company. Ash smiled childishly as he walked up to Crystal, hugging her waist from behind. She was talking to someone, something about Persian running up to them. "Hey, babe," he smiled, pecking her cheek. Roxy could imagine her fright of that with all the people that were passing. Pikachu didn't look the slightest bit content with her worried face as she stood next to Ash's ankles. Both Ash and Strike were completely unaware while Roxy and Pikachu had no doubt in their mind that something had happened.

Pikachu climbed up to Roxy's shoulder, trying to feel more comfortable in the strange world. "Pi ka chu." This isn't going to end up well. Roxy-Lynne agreed with a nod, biting the inside of her left cheek.

"I know, Pikachu, I know."
Old 12-24-2008, 09:29 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Send a message via MSN to DarkAmethyst

OoC: Wee, late start. I make mah suckish starter post now. :3

Oh, I caught sight of the birthday list for today. Happy birthday, Skipper_The_Growlite! n_n

IC:

Shinji
Pokemon Master Trainer
Streets of Konohagakure

Bright rays of sunlight drifted into the eyes of the lavendar haired teen currently lying in the midst of a sidewalk. He stirred once, falling still again for a few moments before slowly opening his eyes. After a few blinks, he rose, confusion clearly written on his face as he scanned the area around him. There was no way this was where he'd been before.

He picked himself up from the ground, taking a moment to dust off. These weren't his normal surroundings, that was for sure...

Where am I...?

Shinji slowly proceeded down the street, his eyes washing over the unfamiliar setting. He knew his Pokemon were still with him; he could still feel the weight of them in their Pokeballs at his waist.

After what seemed like an eternity of walking, Shinji spotted a trio of people - two girls and a boy (Roxy, Ash and Crystal) - up ahead, along with a few Pokemon. Even if he wasn't where he was supposed to be, at least these people were from the same place, since they had Pokemon with them. The raven haired boy looked oddly familiar... was it.. Nah, it couldn't be. There was no way.

OoC: Stuck now.. I'll try to think of an approach for my next post. ^ ^;

"There is no hope of winning unless you fight."