Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 01-02-2009, 08:54 PM
Black Fox of the Darkness Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Black Fox of the Darkness
Default Re: [RP]The Hunting of the Shinies[RP]

OOC:Sorry I haven't been posting lately, I need to see what Lusanya is doing first.
Old 01-03-2009, 06:11 PM
Lusankya Offline
Deus ex Crucio

OOC: I already posted at the lab, Amber followed everyone else to the lab and is currently poking around at the machines. Natasha's busy grabbing heavy weaponry from her arms-dealing friend.

Art Gallery
Dali: "I know what the picture should be ... We take a duck and put some dynamite in its derriere. When the duck explodes, I jump and you take the picture."
Halsman: "Don't forget that we are in America. We will be put in prison if we start exploding ducks."
Dali: "You're right. Let's take some cats and splash them with water."
Old 01-03-2009, 06:57 PM
Black Fox of the Darkness Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Black Fox of the Darkness

OOC:What I mean is I want some action! I want there to be some fighting and stuff.
Old 01-03-2009, 07:16 PM
Lusankya Offline
Deus ex Crucio

OOC: Well what am I supposed to do about it? Which one is your character, btw?

Art Gallery
Dali: "I know what the picture should be ... We take a duck and put some dynamite in its derriere. When the duck explodes, I jump and you take the picture."
Halsman: "Don't forget that we are in America. We will be put in prison if we start exploding ducks."
Old 01-10-2009, 04:34 AM
Pokol DaErran Offline

OOC: Time to make my introduction and hopefully speed things up a little.

IC: Nate blasted into the clearing by Oak's lab, his hair falling back into place at about the same time the grass blown away by his sides attempted to recover. "Weird... Oak's lab looked a lot less reinforced in Fire Red." With a shrug, he walked up and knocked at the door.

OOC: Wow, a whole post about knocking on a door. I must be desperate :P

Old 01-14-2009, 03:32 AM
Lusankya Offline
Deus ex Crucio

OOC: Here goes absolutely nothing.
IC:

Amber poked at a small dome-like structure. It suddenly popped out several panels on robotic arms. Alarmed, she retreated behind another large machine, only to have that one beep angrily at her. She ran into a shelf and knocked off several pieces of equipment, and was barely able to keep them from smashing themselves apart on the ground by holding them up through telekinesis.

Whew, she finally thought to herself when it was all over. She then heard a knock on the door. Since everyone else seemed too busy to notice, she went over and opened it.

Standing there was a human. Amber struggled to summon up her psychic understanding of human speech. [Hi,] she projected into the human's mind.

Art Gallery
Old 01-14-2009, 11:34 PM
Pokol DaErran Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lusankya View Post
OOC: Here goes absolutely nothing.
IC:

Amber poked at a small dome-like structure. It suddenly popped out several panels on robotic arms. Alarmed, she retreated behind another large machine, only to have that one beep angrily at her. She ran into a shelf and knocked off several pieces of equipment, and was barely able to keep them from smashing themselves apart on the ground by holding them up through telekinesis.

Whew, she finally thought to herself when it was all over. She then heard a knock on the door. Since everyone else seemed too busy to notice, she went over and opened it.

Standing there was a human. Amber struggled to summon up her psychic understanding of human speech. [Hi,] she projected into the human's mind.
OOC: Knocking: It's what keeps this RP going.
IC: Nate grinned, waved at the Latias, and said; "Hiya! I guess this is Oak's lab. It's a lot fancier than I thought it would be... Guess that Oak got some upgrades. Hey, Pokemon scientists have to stay on top of the times."
Glancing around the room, he took in the massive assortment of the scientific equipment. "Oooh... Cool! Of course, it would probably be cooler if I knew what it did... So, I saw that fight with the Shadow Lugia. I'm not sure what's going on, but I'd like to help you guys. Anyone mind filling me in?"
OOC: Time to jump into things :D Hopefully the action picks up soon.

Old 01-19-2009, 02:39 AM
Dr Robotnik Offline

((I hope so, too. I can't post untill someone else does X-x))