Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 01-06-2009, 01:41 AM
CM's Avatar
CM Offline
Dungeon Master
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: FLAMING RATTATA!!!
Posts: 7,788
Send a message via AIM to CM
Default [SU] Plagued - A Dragon RP [SU] OPEN!

What is left of the world?
What has happened to our home?
Why are we the last?
Why are we so alone?


It’s been hundreds…thousands of years since a human has set foot on earth. Why? Because there really is no earth left. Well…it’s not like when we lived there anyway. There’s no forests left except a few that are kept for oxygen production. There’s no other plants or animals, everything is dead. Everything except one species that endured hardship upon hardship to survive. The Dragon. The mighty creatures are the last survivors of the planet, and they’ve set up cities underground and underwater in order to stay together and survive. It’s the only ay the earth may eventually be cleansed. They’re currently working on creating a livable above-ground world.

It was years ago that the humans had created a “weapon” that was supposed to be able to level mountain ranges and sink islands. Unfortunately, the weapon used dangerous gases and when it was eventually set off, those gases took their toll on the earth. It just stated rotting, and when that spread, the world ended up like it is now. Just a big rock floating is space. All the water is held in underground lakes, as to stay clean and unexposed to things above the surface.

The Dragons are nothing but mutations of original animals. Unlike in popular belief, the creatures hold no magical ability whatsoever besides their fiery breath. They’re beasts, but intelligent beasts. The different kinds of dragons and the devolved versions of the dragons, the Drakes, are the only beasts left. The only reason for this was the Dragons’ ability to survive for several days above the surface, and the fact that their bodies can withstand the dangerous gases. Not forever though. It’s all toxic poison above the surface, and even dragons can’t live through it all. Only drakes can survive above ground for more than a week.

The Dragons’ main goal at the moment is to find out where the weapon had gone off at the beginning of the plague-times and destroy it with their fire so it’ll stop spreading the harmful gases, and their cleansing efforts may actually be worth something. Unfortunately, no one remembers exactly where it was set off, and even if they knew there’s no above-ground exits near it, and even dragons can’t survive above ground for more than a week.

~Rules~
  • All PE2K rules
  • No flamming
  • No godmodding
  • No bunnying unless given permission
  • Romance is allowed, but no R-rated stuff. If you feel the urge to RP that out, take it to PMs, please. And yaoi and yuri is allowed.
  • Blood, gore, and violence shall be allowed if Nevermore Wolf agrees. Again, nothing R-rated. If you feel the urge to RP that out, take it to PMs, please.
  • You may have fancharacters. What is a fancharacter you may ask? Well, a fancharacter is an already existing anime character and you turn him or her into something else, in this case a Dragon. There will be two examples in Nevermore Wolf's SU.
  • You may have as many characters as you can handle unless Nevermore Wolf sets a limit.
  • There are only two types of Dragons- fur and scales. The Drakes are NPCs since they are like the bad guys and have the brain size of the smallest lizard that exists. In other words, Drakes are dumb.
  • Nevermore Wolf is Co-RPM, meaning she has the power to accept and deny people just like I do. She came up with the idea and plot when I came up with the rules and SU sheet.

~Sign Up Sheet~
Name:
Gender:
Dragon Breed: (Scaled or Furred.)
Age: (Dragons ages range from 10 (Infant), 20 (child), 45 (teen), 99 (Young adult), and 150 (Mature adult), all the way to 376 (Aged))
Sexual Orientation:
Appearance: (pictures allowed, at least three-five sentences + without pic)
Personality: (At least four good sentences.
History: (Not Optional, but length isn't important. Quality, not quantity.)
RP Sample: (Just a quick example. Only needed on one character.
[DS] Plagued - A Dragon RP [DS]
__________________
Crystal Momoyia

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~

Last edited by CM; 01-07-2009 at 05:45 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 01-06-2009, 01:41 AM
CM's Avatar
CM Offline
Dungeon Master
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: FLAMING RATTATA!!!
Posts: 7,788
Send a message via AIM to CM
Default Re: [SU] Plagued [SU] Do not post yet!

~Crystal's Sign Ups~

Name:
Crystal (if that isn't a surpirse, lol)
Gender:
female
Dragon Breed:
Furred
Age:
121 years
Sexual Orientation:
bisexual
Appearance:
Personality:
Crystal is a nice dragon. She hates fights, physical and mental. She'd rather talk it out calmly than lash out with yells, shouts, fangs, and claws. She does not like to go above ground just yet, unsure of what will happen. For now she's just looking for close friends in fellow dragons, and possibly love.
History:
Crystal grew up with no parents. Only the dragons around her. She quickly became friends with the dragon Carrot. They were often seen together, Carrot cheering Crystal up. Even then she disliked violence, but it grew to hate as she grew older. She is now suspicious of why Carrot has been her shadow lately, but shrugs it off. She's just focused on finding this weapon to end the crises.
~~~~~~~~~~

Name:
Carrot
Gender:
male
Dragon Breed:
Furred
Age:
123 years
Sexual Orientation:
straight
Appearance:
Personality:
Carrot is a goof-ball. He likes to make others laugh and feel good about themselves. He does not like violence what-so-ever. He'd make a joke about it once in a while, but would run instead of fight. He also doesn't like to see others sad or depressed. He tends to hang around Crystal a lot, having a secret crush on her.
History:
Carrot grew up under his aunt. From her he learned that laughter is the best medicine to anything. So he never was like the other males, fighing and such, but makin people laugh. He became attatched to Crystal, and as time went by, started to realize that he had a crush on her. Now he's her shadow, making sure nothing bad happens to her, trying to get the courage to ask her out.
~~~~~~~~~~

RP Sample:
http://pokemonelite2000.com/forum/sh...&postcount=133
Disclaimer: I do not own those templates. I do not recall who made it, but it is not mine. All I did was color them in.
__________________
Crystal Momoyia

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~

Last edited by CM; 01-07-2009 at 05:39 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 01-06-2009, 01:42 AM
CM's Avatar
CM Offline
Dungeon Master
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: FLAMING RATTATA!!!
Posts: 7,788
Send a message via AIM to CM
Default Re: [SU] Plagued [SU] Do not post yet!

~Accepted~
Crystal Momoyia
Draco Boy 0


~Reserved~
Nevermore Wolf
ID Saraibre Ryu
Skipper_The_Growlite
Palkiaperson
White Wolf of the Snow
Dragonair_blizzard
dittio716


~Pending~

~Denied~
(let's keep this empty, okay?)

~The Characters~
Crystal and Carrot - Crystal Momoyia
Turgoth (Turg) and Krouge - Draco Boy 0

Last edited by CM; 01-17-2009 at 04:23 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 01-06-2009, 01:42 AM
Nevermore Wolf's Avatar
Nevermore Wolf Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Um...THE LESS YOU KNOW THE BETTER.
Posts: 1,015
Default Re: [SU] Plagued [SU] Do not post yet!

Nevermore's Characters
(And of course I'm giving nine times the info I need to give 8D)

----------

[++]-[-Rip Van Winkle-]-[++]

Just The Basics
My name is... Rip Van Winkle
I go by... Rip, Rip Van
I am... Ninety-three Years Old
I am A... Furred Dragon
My Gender Is... Female
My Sexual Orientation Is... Assumed to be Straight, I’m not quite sure though.

Who's In My Family?

My Mother Is... ??
My Father Is... ??
My Siblings Are... N/A
My Aunts and Uncles Are... N/A
My Cousins Are... N/A

My Mate Is... N/A
My Children Are... N/A

Other Members of my Family Are... N/A

So Who's The One Talking?

Appearance
Rip Van Winkle is a black furred dragon, her main fur color being a dark gray-black color and her extended fur color a pretty dark, shiny black. Her hair sticks forward a little in front, and one bit curls over in front of her face. She also has freckles under her eyes.

Form nose to tail she’s about five meters long, which is average for a dragon of her age. She stands at about three meters at the shoulder. As a dragon she’s rather skinny and her legs are longer than average.

Reference Picture
Art and Design by Rage1986 on dA. Much thanks to her for letting me use her art!
Different From All The Rest
I Like... Singing, Flying.
I Hate... ??
I Fear… She wouldn’t tell you.
I Believe… ??
Personality
Rip’s an interesting character. She’s got a two-sided personality, not exactly split, but two sided, and she goes back and forth from one to the other at will.

Her first and most often used side is the one that is the softer of the two, though usually just leading up to her more devious side appearing. Openly cruel towards those she knows are weaker than she, she’ll often pretend, lie and scheme, just because she can. Her personality is stereotypically “Fox-like.”

She is usually a very positive character, often dancing around singing opera in German. Her other side is the darker one that ENJOYS killing things, thus keeping her positive nature true. Though it seems cliché, it’s what happens.

So why am I Me?
WIP

Relationships
Those who are Close
Key -
Neutral
Acquainted
Getting to Know Each Other
Friends
Best Friends
-----
Those who are Hated
Key -
Feared
Annoyed
Disliked
Angered
Hated
-----
Those who are Family
Key -
Parent
Sibling
-----
Those who are Loved
Key -
Crush
Love
Mate
-----

Art Gallery

By me -

By Others -
http://fc92.deviantart.com/fs5/i/200...y_rage1986.jpg
(c) Rage1986

Credits
Outline by… Remedy
Character by... Kohta Hirano, Author of Hellsing
Art and Character Design by... Rage1986 @ dA.com

__________________
Sit Back Now
Let Me Tell You A Tale Where Justice Does Not Prevail
About An Ill-Fated Life, So Very Full of Strife
Where Two Wrongs Do Not Make A Right


Last edited by Nevermore Wolf; 01-06-2009 at 03:54 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 01-06-2009, 01:44 AM
Nevermore Wolf's Avatar
Nevermore Wolf Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Um...THE LESS YOU KNOW THE BETTER.
Posts: 1,015
Default Re: [SU] Plagued [SU] Do not post yet!

EXTRA INFO

Above Ground -
Dragons can survive for about a week above ground, yes, but staying up there takes a serious toll on their physical health. After just two days they're too weak to fly, seeing as flying requires a lot of energy.

Dragon Species -
Scaled dragons tend to be bigger than furred dragons, and more naturally armored. However, furred dragons are faster and lighter and it requires less energy for them to fly, making it so they can fly longer. Furred dragons are also more resistant to toxins and chemicals.

ANATOMY TIDBITS

-Furred-
Furred dragons are naturally lighter as stated above, they also tend to have odd amounts of longer fur growing on their head and down their backs, giving a "Hair-like" appearance. They also have large growths of fur on their tails.

Furred dragons have no heavy armor, making them rather vulnerable in battle, however they have longer claws and a stronger jaw than scaled dragons.

-Scaled-
Scaled dragons tend to have much heavier armor, and weigh twice as much as furred dragons. They have heavy horns, made for battle. Underbite fangs are common. (Fangs that come up from the lower jaw and stick out of the mouth.)

Also, scaled dragons have bony horn-like growths in various places on their bodies, such as the shoulders, the wingtips, the back and neck, and the tail.

WINGS

I just wanted to put a little wing section on here, because the wings are my favorite part of the dragon.

WINGS - To dragons, they're like a second set of arms. Not every dragon has them, but the ones who do use them fr more than just flying.

First, I'll explain the anatomy of the wing a bit, for those of you who are new t RPing dragons.

Okay, so as stated the wings are basically a second set of arms. The only differences are the flaps of skin and the extended fingers. What am I talking about? Well, let me pull out a pretty little diagram for you.



Alright, so in this diagram...

Red: The hand. It literally is a hand, slightly longer than the average human hand would be. (In a body-to-hand ratio. Meaning a dragon's wing hand is to it's body as a human hand is to their body.)

Blue: The fingers. They're long and extremely delicate. That's why claw attacks to the wings are usually the first attack a dragon uses in battle, because a flying dragon is more dangerous than a ground-bound dragon. They're not fingers that are able to grasp things though, besides the thumb like thing on the hand, which is not very useful without other fingers.

Gray: The arm. About the length of their normal front legs/arms but can be longer. As strong as their front legs/arms.

Purple: The flaps of skin between the fingers. Fragile, with lots of veins and arteries running through it. They're what allows the dragon to fly. Tears in the wing = inability to fly.

Common uses for wings:

When front hands are busy, wings will often serve as front legs, in which case the dragon will walk on the knuckles of it's wings like a gorilla would walk on it's hands.

Flying, of course.

Most hand gestures are done with the wings.






(This post is a WIP)
__________________
Sit Back Now
Let Me Tell You A Tale Where Justice Does Not Prevail
About An Ill-Fated Life, So Very Full of Strife
Where Two Wrongs Do Not Make A Right


Last edited by Nevermore Wolf; 01-07-2009 at 12:47 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 01-06-2009, 01:46 AM
CM's Avatar
CM Offline
Dungeon Master
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: FLAMING RATTATA!!!
Posts: 7,788
Send a message via AIM to CM
Default Re: [SU] Plagued [SU] Open!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevermore Wolf View Post
Crystal, you can let people post now.
Y'all heard her. You may now start posting!
__________________
Crystal Momoyia

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 01-06-2009, 11:45 PM
Saraibre Ryu's Avatar
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Voids of my mind
Posts: 6,530
Default Re: [SU] Plagued - A Dragon RP [SU] OPEN!

It's a dragon RP...that you didn't tell me about.

*inner evil bursts out*And you thought it was OKAY?!?*stuffs evil bipolarness away*

Ranting finished, I'd like a reserve please, but a question.

Under the irony that you mention furred and scaled dragons, one of my old monster characters, mostly used as a demonic spirit in other RP's is somewhat of a cross between the two. Granted he has mutations that make him just as powerful as one or the other, if not weaker.

I'm wondering if that is allowed. I can explain it so that it fits the RP better than his original history would.

If not, I'll go with my second maybe third choice.

Or I'll use that random dragon I found a drawing of last week...
__________________
Code:
VPP STATS Paired with: Sandstorm Lavastone <3 Neon the Jolteon Level100: 6576
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 01-06-2009, 11:49 PM
Nevermore Wolf's Avatar
Nevermore Wolf Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Um...THE LESS YOU KNOW THE BETTER.
Posts: 1,015
Default Re: [SU] Plagued - A Dragon RP [SU] OPEN!

Crosses are allowed, but they're extremely uncommon.

We'll make an exception for you though, okay? Go ahead with your character ^^
__________________
Sit Back Now
Let Me Tell You A Tale Where Justice Does Not Prevail
About An Ill-Fated Life, So Very Full of Strife
Where Two Wrongs Do Not Make A Right

Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 01-06-2009, 11:55 PM
CM's Avatar
CM Offline
Dungeon Master
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: FLAMING RATTATA!!!
Posts: 7,788
Send a message via AIM to CM
Default Re: [SU] Plagued - A Dragon RP [SU] OPEN!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ID Saraibre Ryu View Post
It's a dragon RP...that you didn't tell me about.

*inner evil bursts out*And you thought it was OKAY?!?*stuffs evil bipolarness away*

Ranting finished, I'd like a reserve please, but a question.

Under the irony that you mention furred and scaled dragons, one of my old monster characters, mostly used as a demonic spirit in other RP's is somewhat of a cross between the two. Granted he has mutations that make him just as powerful as one or the other, if not weaker.

I'm wondering if that is allowed. I can explain it so that it fits the RP better than his original history would.

If not, I'll go with my second maybe third choice.

Or I'll use that random dragon I found a drawing of last week...
*hides* I'm so sorry, Saraibre-chan! I wasn't thinking when I started this tread last night! Please forgive me!
__________________
Crystal Momoyia

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 01-07-2009, 01:12 AM
Skipper_The_Growlite Offline
Master Trainer
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: I AM
Posts: 413
Default Re: [SU] Plagued - A Dragon RP [SU] OPEN!

Name: Kodi
Gender:Male
Dragon Breed: Scaled
Age: 20 (child)
Sexual Orientation:??He is a child shame on you, nah who am i kidding he like the girlys

Appearance: http://sonitweek.deviantart.com/art/...ragon-62718766NOT MINE

He is Goldish yellow he has blue scales on his head and his horns are white. He has a red jewel necklace that he found he belives it to be hismothers.His eyes are blue

Personality: He is usally happy and loves sticking his nose into things that can get him killed.He loves danger and is allways up for an adventure . He is friendly and nothing can scare his he wants nothing more in life then to find some one to love. He is kind, loving and playful.All his life he raised himself from things he have seen and others actions.He is very protective of his friends and no matter how stroung or big a enemy is he will fight with his life to protect his friends.the only thing he is afried of is being alone forever

History: Kodi was abandoned byhis parents at a young age. He grew up watching others actions learning right from wrong he still needs some work but he is not all bad.He wonders the world searching for friends , adventures and maybe some romance if he feels like he needs to.He wants to grow up to have a son and take care of him un like his parents.
RP Sample: (Just a quick example. Only needed on one character.
__________________
I"M OUT THIS @#$%@

Last edited by Skipper_The_Growlite; 01-07-2009 at 01:18 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 01-07-2009, 01:24 AM
CM's Avatar
CM Offline
Dungeon Master
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: FLAMING RATTATA!!!
Posts: 7,788
Send a message via AIM to CM
Default Re: [SU] Plagued - A Dragon RP [SU] OPEN!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skipper_The_Growlite View Post
Name: Kodi
Gender:Male
Dragon Breed: Scaled
Age: 20 (child)
Sexual Orientation:??He is a child shame on you, nah who am i kidding he like the girlys

Appearance: http://sonitweek.deviantart.com/art/...ragon-62718766NOT MINE

He is Goldish yellow he has blue scales on his head and his horns are white. He has a red jewel necklace that he found he belives it to be hismothers.His eyes are blue

Personality: He is usally happy and loves sticking his nose into things that can get him killed.He loves danger and is allways up for an adventure . He is friendly and nothing can scare his he wants nothing more in life then to find some one to love. He is kind, loving and playful.All his life he raised himself from things he have seen and others actions.He is very protective of his friends and no matter how stroung or big a enemy is he will fight with his life to protect his friends.the only thing he is afried of is being alone forever

History: Kodi was abandoned byhis parents at a young age. He grew up watching others actions learning right from wrong he still needs some work but he is not all bad.He wonders the world searching for friends , adventures and maybe some romance if he feels like he needs to.He wants to grow up to have a son and take care of him un like his parents.
RP Sample: (Just a quick example. Only needed on one character.
Reserved. (three more words)
__________________
Crystal Momoyia

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 01-07-2009, 01:28 AM
Skipper_The_Growlite Offline
Master Trainer
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: I AM
Posts: 413
Default Re: [SU] Plagued - A Dragon RP [SU] OPEN!

what else do i need to do>>?
__________________
I"M OUT THIS @#$%@
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 01-07-2009, 01:31 AM
CM's Avatar
CM Offline
Dungeon Master
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: FLAMING RATTATA!!!
Posts: 7,788
Send a message via AIM to CM
Default Re: [SU] Plagued - A Dragon RP [SU] OPEN!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skipper_The_Growlite View Post
what else do i need to do>>?
The Role Play Sample.
__________________
Crystal Momoyia

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 01-07-2009, 01:53 AM
Draco Boy 0's Avatar
Draco Boy 0 Offline
Master Trainer
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Killing monsters with an axe, fun
Posts: 354
Send a message via AIM to Draco Boy 0
Default Re: [SU] Plagued - A Dragon RP [SU] OPEN!

Name: Turgoth (goes by Turg)

Gender: Male

Breed: Scaled

Age: 118

Sexual Orientation: Straight

Appearance: http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/f...by_Tarjcia.jpg

Personality: Turg is a rather nice dragon. Althogh he is a very good fighter he prefers not to hurt others. But the problem is that he sometimes goes berserk while fighting and at that point he just tries to kill. Even though he hates fighting, he will protect his friends at all costs. He is one of the few scaled dragons from his home who didn't care what speices a dragon was.

History: Turg and his brother, Krouge, were raised by their parents in their family home. They were taught to care for those who were important to them as well as to always help people who need it. This, as well as their undiscriminating nature, caused a lot of problems growing up. Whenever they were seen even talking with a furred dragon from the neighboring city, they were almost immediately grabbed and beaten by the other dragons their age. Their father had to teach them to fight very early in life and as such they are both very good fighters. Once they reached their teen years they grew bigger and stronger than any other dragons the same age as them, and even a lot of the older ones as well.

RP Sample: 4 years after Fisrt Contact/the start of The War at Home
Seth looked down at his gun and realized that it was empty. He swore and reloaded as a new group of Hulms started unloading on his team. He heard an assault rifle next to him and knew that Ray was already firing on the new enemies. Frank had already taken out two of their snipers and was already loking for another. He saw a streak of fire and knew that Joe had the armor covered. Seth decided that he better start getting some kills or he'd lose todays bet and lose his cigarette rations for the week.

An hour later they had finally made it to the town square. The last of the Hulm had set up a crude barricade of cars and a bus. All Seth's eam had to do was to hold their attention long enough for Ken's team to flank them. And that plan had already failed. Ken's group was pinned down and taking fire. Now they had orders to take the Hulms out and it was up to Joe and Frank to start the show. At his signal Frank took out the Chief Hulm and Joe blew a big, smoking hole in their defenses. Seth and Ray charged the Hulm after the rocket blew up and Seth had no choice but to smirk at how Ken was cursing and trying to get his men to return fire while they had the chance. Joe just out right laughed over the comm. Apparantly they could here it for a pretty good distance.

15 minutes later: As they policed the dead Seth surveyed their losses. Ken's group had one dead and a corporal named Jenkins got caught in the ear. From what he was saying, his girlfriend is gonna kill him. Ray managed to get a nice big scar down his arm. He was gonna be out for a few weeks. But at least they got the job done. The Hulm defeated, the city retaken, all in one day. Fast operations, minumal collateral, maxium effectiveness. Thats what the Phantom Corp. was about. But Seth got the feeling that this war was just beginning.




Name: Krouge

Gender: Male

Breed: Scaled

Age: 121

Sexual Orientation: Straight

Appearance: http://www.quizilla.com/user_images/...hitedracon.GIF

Personality: Unlike his brother, Krouge is not shy of fighting. While he also would prefer to talk, he will use force if talking is not working. He is stronger than his brother because he is older. Just like Turg, Krouge is undiscriminating and always protects his friends.

History: Krouge grew up always defending and teaching his brother. Because of this he still tries to boss Turg around. When they reached their late teens it was his idea to leave and do their best to help find the machine that was poisoning the planet. He is a rather unique scaled dragon. While he doesn't have the resistance of a furred dragon, he also is more resistant to poisons than most scaled dragons.
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 01-07-2009, 01:57 AM
CM's Avatar
CM Offline
Dungeon Master
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: FLAMING RATTATA!!!
Posts: 7,788
Send a message via AIM to CM
Default Re: [SU] Plagued - A Dragon RP [SU] OPEN!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draco Boy 0 View Post
Name: Turgoth (goes by Turg)

Gender: Male

Breed: Scaled

Age: 118

Sexual Orientation: Straight

Appearance: http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/f...by_Tarjcia.jpg

Personality: Turg is a rather nice dragon. Althogh he is a very good fighter he prefers not to hurt others. But the problem is that he sometimes goes berserk while fighting and at that point he just tries to kill. Even though he hates fighting, he will protect his friends at all costs. He is one of the few scaled dragons from his home who didn't care what speices a dragon was.

History: Turg and his brother, Krouge, were raised by their parents in their family home. They were taught to care for those who were important to them as well as to always help people who need it. This, as well as their undiscriminating nature, caused a lot of problems growing up. Whenever they were seen even talking with a furred dragon from the neighboring city, they were almost immediately grabbed and beaten by the other dragons their age. Their father had to teach them to fight very early in life and as such they are both very good fighters. Once they reached their teen years they grew bigger and stronger than any other dragons the same age as them, and even a lot of the older ones as well.

RP Sample: 4 years after Fisrt Contact/the start of The War at Home
Seth looked down at his gun and realized that it was empty. He swore and reloaded as a new group of Hulms started unloading on his team. He heard an assault rifle next to him and knew that Ray was already firing on the new enemies. Frank had already taken out two of their snipers and was already loking for another. He saw a streak of fire and knew that Joe had the armor covered. Seth decided that he better start getting some kills or he'd lose todays bet and lose his cigarette rations for the week.

An hour later they had finally made it to the town square. The last of the Hulm had set up a crude barricade of cars and a bus. All Seth's eam had to do was to hold their attention long enough for Ken's team to flank them. And that plan had already failed. Ken's group was pinned down and taking fire. Now they had orders to take the Hulms out and it was up to Joe and Frank to start the show. At his signal Frank took out the Chief Hulm and Joe blew a big, smoking hole in their defenses. Seth and Ray charged the Hulm after the rocket blew up and Seth had no choice but to smirk at how Ken was cursing and trying to get his men to return fire while they had the chance. Joe just out right laughed over the comm. Apparantly they could here it for a pretty good distance.

15 minutes later: As they policed the dead Seth surveyed their losses. Ken's group had one dead and a corporal named Jenkins got caught in the ear. From what he was saying, his girlfriend is gonna kill him. Ray managed to get a nice big scar down his arm. He was gonna be out for a few weeks. But at least they got the job done. The Hulm defeated, the city retaken, all in one day. Fast operations, minumal collateral, maxium effectiveness. Thats what the Phantom Corp. was about. But Seth got the feeling that this war was just beginning.




Name: Krouge

Gender: Male

Breed: Scaled

Age: 121

Sexual Orientation: Straight

Appearance: http://www.quizilla.com/user_images/...hitedracon.GIF

Personality: Unlike his brother, Krouge is not shy of fighting. While he also would prefer to talk, he will use force if talking is not working. He is stronger than his brother because he is older. Just like Turg, Krouge is undiscriminating and always protects his friends.

History: Krouge grew up always defending and teaching his brother. Because of this he still tries to boss Turg around. When they reached their late teens it was his idea to leave and do their best to help find the machine that was poisoning the planet. He is a rather unique scaled dragon. While he doesn't have the resistance of a furred dragon, he also is more resistant to poisons than most scaled dragons.
Accepted. (three more words)
__________________
Crystal Momoyia

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:12 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com