Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Other Boards » Groups/Clubs

Groups/Clubs Start a Pokemon or non-Pokemon related Group/Club for your favorite topic. Whether it's a group/club for one of the good guys like Ash, Misty, or Brock, to the villains like Team Rocket, Team Magma, and Team Aqua. Your group can be whatever you want.


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #151  
Old 02-05-2009, 11:32 AM
Lusitania Offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 5,119
Default Re: [TEAM RP VI] The Cullen

It's called missiles, genuis.
Reply With Quote
  #152  
Old 02-05-2009, 12:28 PM
Starkipraggy's Avatar
Starkipraggy Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Gundam Porygon ZZ
Posts: 3,151
Send a message via MSN to Starkipraggy
Default Re: [TEAM RP VI] The Cullen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cipher Lord View Post
It's called missiles, genuis.
Oh come on, you can run from missiles. Or shoot 'em down with your rocket launcher/machine gun. Bonta-kun is win!!!

And this antagonism is making me tempted to fail your URPG story. xD Just kidding.
__________________


Mons are here though

私はグレダーです--I am a Grader
Reply With Quote
  #153  
Old 02-05-2009, 01:12 PM
Dog of Hellsing's Avatar
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: *Smacks with Zanpakuto* STALKER!
Posts: 8,768
Send a message via AIM to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via MSN to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via Yahoo to Dog of Hellsing
Default Re: [TEAM RP VI] The Cullen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cipher Lord View Post
What is Hornet Nest technology? But, as for now, I'd like to say something about the Metabolism Drugs(this is science, not me making it up). They're a potentially harmful substance, if used in quick succesion, because the way they make cells faster shortens the life span. a body can only make a set amount of cells in one life time, so, basically, by taking the drugs, you're pretty much destroying your lifespan. Not that it matters in an RP like this, but whatever.
No, the Metabolism Drug produces its own energy, which the Metabolism Medicine runs on. The Medicine doesn't burn/create any cells in the user's body, nor does the Drug. However, if one were to take the Medicine without the Drug, then the Medicine would burn through the user's energy sources, and when those ran out (within minutes), it would destroy vital organs and muscles to power itself.

Also, the Drug is mildly addictive. Using too many doses in rapid succession will lead to the user become addicted to the Drug. Repeated exposure to the Drug will have the same effects that other drugs have (think crack; your teeth falling out and all the bad health risks). Sorry guys, but I needed a drawback in case Aqua or someone tries to get a hold of this stuff. This way, they can't try to abuse it, and they might screw themselves over with it in the process 8D. I think a good limit would be one dose of the Drug every two hours, using no more than four doses in any 24-hour period. After that, you run the risk of becoming addicted.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Starkipraggy View Post
Yup, that's Bonta-kun alright. He's over nine thousand.

FUMOFFU!!!
ZOMG FUMOFFU! *Dies.* Gawd, FMP: Fumoffu was one of the funniest anime EVAR. Besides maybe Excel Saga. And everyone, if you've never seen Fumoffu: you CAN wield a gun in that bear suit. *Snicker.* That episode was hilarious. As for using Bonta-kun suits...I dunno, that just seems...yeah. ^^' I think I'll just stick to good ol' fashioned physical combat XD.
__________________
Paired with Shen, the most epic Bleach fan around :3
URPG Stats/National Park Info/Coordinator Stats

^Rock Musical Bleach^
Reply With Quote
  #154  
Old 02-05-2009, 01:31 PM
Starkipraggy's Avatar
Starkipraggy Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Gundam Porygon ZZ
Posts: 3,151
Send a message via MSN to Starkipraggy
Default Re: [TEAM RP VI] The Cullen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyranitar_Trainer View Post
No, the Metabolism Drug produces its own energy, which the Metabolism Medicine runs on. The Medicine doesn't burn/create any cells in the user's body, nor does the Drug. However, if one were to take the Medicine without the Drug, then the Medicine would burn through the user's energy sources, and when those ran out (within minutes), it would destroy vital organs and muscles to power itself.

Also, the Drug is mildly addictive. Using too many doses in rapid succession will lead to the user become addicted to the Drug. Repeated exposure to the Drug will have the same effects that other drugs have (think crack; your teeth falling out and all the bad health risks). Sorry guys, but I needed a drawback in case Aqua or someone tries to get a hold of this stuff. This way, they can't try to abuse it, and they might screw themselves over with it in the process 8D. I think a good limit would be one dose of the Drug every two hours, using no more than four doses in any 24-hour period. After that, you run the risk of becoming addicted.




ZOMG FUMOFFU! *Dies.* Gawd, FMP: Fumoffu was one of the funniest anime EVAR. Besides maybe Excel Saga. And everyone, if you've never seen Fumoffu: you CAN wield a gun in that bear suit. *Snicker.* That episode was hilarious. As for using Bonta-kun suits...I dunno, that just seems...yeah. ^^' I think I'll just stick to good ol' fashioned physical combat XD.
You can colour it grey to be inconspicuous or something :x And I'm making the next-gen suits out of our super armour. Meaning it's impenetratable by standard rounds.
__________________


Mons are here though

私はグレダーです--I am a Grader
Reply With Quote
  #155  
Old 02-05-2009, 01:34 PM
skiboydoggy's Avatar
skiboydoggy Offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Exploding Robots
Posts: 3,706
Send a message via AIM to skiboydoggy
Default Re: [TEAM RP VI] The Cullen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyranitar_Trainer View Post
ZOMG FUMOFFU! *Dies.* Gawd, FMP: Fumoffu was one of the funniest anime EVAR. Besides maybe Excel Saga. And everyone, if you've never seen Fumoffu: you CAN wield a gun in that bear suit. *Snicker.* That episode was hilarious. As for using Bonta-kun suits...I dunno, that just seems...yeah. ^^' I think I'll just stick to good ol' fashioned physical combat XD.
TT watched Full Metal Panic? O_O
I knew it, she's not a gurl. Gurlz on the intarwebs are figments of our imagination.

And I'm sorry for not posting these few days. I really don't have it in me with all my school stuff being so hectic. I'll be able to get into it and start again eventually, but somebody has to fill in for me until then. Sorry again.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #156  
Old 02-05-2009, 02:56 PM
Dog of Hellsing's Avatar
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: *Smacks with Zanpakuto* STALKER!
Posts: 8,768
Send a message via AIM to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via MSN to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via Yahoo to Dog of Hellsing
Default Re: [TEAM RP VI] The Cullen

Quote:
Originally Posted by skiboydoggy View Post
TT watched Full Metal Panic? O_O
I knew it, she's not a gurl. Gurlz on the intarwebs are figments of our imagination.
>:O

I r a gurl! I'm just a very MANLY gurl! Wait...that came out wrong ><...but lol, I watched FMP and FMP: Fumoffu. I also <3 Zoids, though Fuzorz was ****ING STRANGE! Chaotic Century was mah favorite season ^^.

And let's not forget that I'm the resident Crazy-Ass Hellsing fanatic. Does THAT mean I'm not a gurl either? >:{
__________________
Paired with Shen, the most epic Bleach fan around :3
URPG Stats/National Park Info/Coordinator Stats

^Rock Musical Bleach^
Reply With Quote
  #157  
Old 02-05-2009, 11:23 PM
Starkipraggy's Avatar
Starkipraggy Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Gundam Porygon ZZ
Posts: 3,151
Send a message via MSN to Starkipraggy
Default Re: [TEAM RP VI] The Cullen

Quote:
Originally Posted by skiboydoggy View Post
TT watched Full Metal Panic? O_O
I knew it, she's not a gurl. Gurlz on the intarwebs are figments of our imagination.

And I'm sorry for not posting these few days. I really don't have it in me with all my school stuff being so hectic. I'll be able to get into it and start again eventually, but somebody has to fill in for me until then. Sorry again.
Same here.

And I maintain that TyT is over nine thousand.
__________________


Mons are here though

私はグレダーです--I am a Grader
Reply With Quote
  #158  
Old 02-06-2009, 08:27 AM
hobbesses's Avatar
hobbesses Offline
Master Trainer
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: in a shoe
Posts: 257
Default Re: [TEAM RP VI] The Cullen

I wanna join the pack

Name:hobbesess
Preferred Nickname:call me hobbes
Gender:male
Reason(s) for Joining:I like doggies...
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #159  
Old 02-06-2009, 04:57 PM
skiboydoggy's Avatar
skiboydoggy Offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Exploding Robots
Posts: 3,706
Send a message via AIM to skiboydoggy
Default Re: [TEAM RP VI] The Cullen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyranitar_Trainer View Post
>:O

I r a gurl! I'm just a very MANLY gurl! Wait...that came out wrong ><...but lol, I watched FMP and FMP: Fumoffu. I also <3 Zoids, though Fuzorz was ****ING STRANGE! Chaotic Century was mah favorite season ^^.

And let's not forget that I'm the resident Crazy-Ass Hellsing fanatic. Does THAT mean I'm not a gurl either? >:{
Definitely not a gurl. Just a gender confused man. >=D
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #160  
Old 02-06-2009, 07:13 PM
Shen's Avatar
Shen Offline
Paladin of Dragons
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Stalking a Deoxys~
Posts: 2,702
Send a message via AIM to Shen Send a message via MSN to Shen Send a message via Yahoo to Shen Send a message via Skype™ to Shen
Default Re: [TEAM RP VI] The Cullen

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobbesses View Post
I wanna join the pack

Name:hobbesess
Preferred Nickname:call me hobbes
Gender:male
Reason(s) for Joining:I like doggies...
Hm, this seems in order to me. Welcome to The Cullen, Hobbes ^^! I hope you enjoy Team RP VI with us :3
__________________
<3 Paired with Dog of Hellsing, mah awesome vampire lady <3
VPPURPG
Thanks to Neo Emolga for the banner and Knightblazer for the avatar ^^.
Reply With Quote
  #161  
Old 02-06-2009, 08:48 PM
hobbesses's Avatar
hobbesses Offline
Master Trainer
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: in a shoe
Posts: 257
Default Re: [TEAM RP VI] The Cullen

thanx and i probably will enjoy it ^_^
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #162  
Old 02-06-2009, 08:49 PM
Lusitania Offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 5,119
Default Re: [TEAM RP VI] The Cullen

Welcome to The Cullen, Hobesses.
Reply With Quote
  #163  
Old 02-06-2009, 10:09 PM
hobbesses's Avatar
hobbesses Offline
Master Trainer
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: in a shoe
Posts: 257
Default Re: [TEAM RP VI] The Cullen

thanx for the welcome Cipher, oh and i'm gonna need a quick over view of what's happend in the team rpVI so I'm not completly lost when I start thanx again
Edit:Just not to double post, I found the cliffs notes on the rp ds page so I won't be needing that overview lol...
__________________

Last edited by hobbesses; 02-07-2009 at 03:47 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #164  
Old 02-09-2009, 12:20 PM
Starkipraggy's Avatar
Starkipraggy Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Gundam Porygon ZZ
Posts: 3,151
Send a message via MSN to Starkipraggy
Default Re: [TEAM RP VI] The Cullen

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobbesses View Post
thanx for the welcome Cipher, oh and i'm gonna need a quick over view of what's happend in the team rpVI so I'm not completly lost when I start thanx again
Edit:Just not to double post, I found the cliffs notes on the rp ds page so I won't be needing that overview lol...
Meh.

Help me with the Bonta-kuns!!!
__________________


Mons are here though

私はグレダーです--I am a Grader
Reply With Quote
  #165  
Old 02-09-2009, 12:23 PM
Lusitania Offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 5,119
Default Re: [TEAM RP VI] The Cullen

Well help when you make them useful.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:00 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com