Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Other Boards » Groups/Clubs

Groups/Clubs Start a Pokemon or non-Pokemon related Group/Club for your favorite topic. Whether it's a group/club for one of the good guys like Ash, Misty, or Brock, to the villains like Team Rocket, Team Magma, and Team Aqua. Your group can be whatever you want.

Closed Thread

Old 06-25-2005, 09:23 PM
Powerforme Offline
New Trainer

Default Team Gleam

Welcome to Team Gleam this is not a war team. This team is all about the shiny Pokemon. I will allow posts that involves shiny Pokemon. Like if you caught one in a Pokemon game post it so the mebers can here the news. Also post if you are going for one in a game. What this team is for is to help with your vpp Pokemon which means this is the place for alot of posting. And anyone in this team wants to battle a member post it and make sure you have a Pokemon for the battle. And ask a member to be the ref. Everyone here has a job. Leaders accept battles to be held and be the refs. Mod could make rules for the matches and asign events. And grunts do the battles with any other member. Help each member out if they need it. No one can be mean to other members treat everyone with respect. If they can't leave. And I will also asign special events like banner contests, tournaments, and help make races for shiny pokemon. Winners of any of the special events chooses the next one, when it starts, ends, if a shiny race winner wins he or she will choose which pokemon is next, and tournament winners will be the champ and at the last tournament the champs will fight to see who is the greatest battler in Team Gleam when that is over the team will be dead, gone , and I might make a new one later on. I need three leaders, 1 mod, and 10-16 grunts.

Leader 1: Powerforme my Pokemon is Treecko
Leader 2:
Leader 3:

Moderator:

Grunts:

Last edited by Powerforme; 06-26-2005 at 02:34 PM.
Old 06-25-2005, 09:54 PM
Dark Blaziken Offline
New Trainer

Default Re: Team Shinies

Don't think I'll join, but here's a suggestion. How about calling this club "Team Gleam". It's much more snazzy and creative.

Hatches @ 50 posts
Evolves to Combusken @ 83 posts
Evolves to Blaziken @ 143 posts
Level 100 @ 335 posts

Elibe Clan Wars
Old 06-25-2005, 09:56 PM
Powerforme Offline
New Trainer

Default Re: Team Shinies

thanks for the help Dark Blaziken I will change it to Team Gleam
Old 06-26-2005, 03:21 AM
Caite-chan Offline

Send a message via AIM to Caite-chan Send a message via MSN to Caite-chan Send a message via Yahoo to Caite-chan
Default Re: Team Gleam

You need to add more. What is the team gonna do? What type of things do you have planed for this?
Old 06-26-2005, 01:31 PM
Powerforme Offline
New Trainer

FYI CC V 3.5 this is a team that can battle each other and its for fun not for war. And do you have any suggestions because if you don't then don't tell me how to run my team or tell me to add more if you can come up with anything better shatrt your own team.
Old 06-26-2005, 02:06 PM
TDD91 Offline

The reason Shane was tellin ya bout that is cause it'll usually get locked if you dont put in a load of detail. We've had too man of these teams in the past TBH. =/
Old 06-26-2005, 02:35 PM
Powerforme Offline
New Trainer

I put in more details and maybe members might join now.
Old 06-26-2005, 07:10 PM
Caite-chan Offline

Send a message via AIM to Caite-chan Send a message via MSN to Caite-chan Send a message via Yahoo to Caite-chan

How are you going to do these matches? Hows the reffing going to be done? Did you get permission from Ygseto to have the VPP in this? You need to think about this more.
Old 06-26-2005, 10:56 PM
Powerforme Offline
New Trainer

Got any suggestions CC?
Old 06-27-2005, 01:21 AM
Caite-chan Offline

No...and don't even bother copying the URPG way.
Old 06-29-2005, 03:39 AM
Marth Offline

Send a message via AIM to Marth Send a message via Yahoo to Marth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powerforme
Welcome to Team Gleam this is not a war team. This team is all about the shiny Pokemon. I will allow posts that involves shiny Pokemon. Like if you caught one in a Pokemon game post it so the mebers can here the news. Also post if you are going for one in a game. What this team is for is to help with your vpp Pokemon which means this is the place for alot of posting. And anyone in this team wants to battle a member post it and make sure you have a Pokemon for the battle. And ask a member to be the ref. Everyone here has a job. Leaders accept battles to be held and be the refs. Mod could make rules for the matches and asign events. And grunts do the battles with any other member. Help each member out if they need it. No one can be mean to other members treat everyone with respect. If they can't leave. And I will also asign special events like banner contests, tournaments, and help make races for shiny pokemon. Winners of any of the special events chooses the next one, when it starts, ends, if a shiny race winner wins he or she will choose which pokemon is next, and tournament winners will be the champ and at the last tournament the champs will fight to see who is the greatest battler in Team Gleam when that is over the team will be dead, gone , and I might make a new one later on. I need three leaders, 1 mod, and 10-16 grunts.

Leader 1: Powerforme my Pokemon is Treecko
Leader 2:
Leader 3:

Moderator:

Grunts:
This team needs rules:
-How are you supposed to "battle" with other members?
-Who can be a ref and who isn't?
-What method are you using for the fights?
-How can you prove somebody got a Shiny pokémon in those "races"?
-How do you choose your pokémon?
-How do you evolve your pokémon?
-What moves can your pokémon use?
The list goes on and on...

And you are being unrespectful to Captain Carisma. She's just trying to give you some advices and she points out what this team is missing and you inmediatly reject her opinion.
There was already another team for shinies...and it didn't survive. This is probably an attempt to rip-off the URPG, and you have not even asked Ygetso about involving the VPP. So what's the point of this team then? Raising your VPP counter or fighting with Pokémon URPG style?
This may get locked soon, you are ignoring the advices and you are not respecting our opinions.
Marth.
BlueJelloJelly (12:00:35): What, you going to kill me with your Wynaut?
ClockKnight (12:06:07): bidoof use take down on wynaut
ClockKnight (12:06:50): wynaut use counter!
ClockKnight (12:06:58): ko
StunkyLupus (12:07:04): OWNEDDDDDDD
Closed Thread