Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » Pokemon Battling Center

Pokemon Battling Center Find an opponent to battle on Pokemon Black/White, Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver, Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum or Pokemon Online. Join a clan or tournament here.

Closed Thread

Old 01-31-2009, 04:49 PM
Light_Sky Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Light_Sky
Default Re: The Viral Infusion ~(aka the VI)Recruting giving away free evd shinys and eved po

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malomyotismon View Post
Ok read the message I sent to you.

Also everyone right now trainer17 aka Sam is working on a revamp of the clan first post so we may be soon moving to a new thread, also a new name for the clan may be in order so please feel free to make suggestions.
Aww, I made that horrible banner for nothing.....
Now for a new name? Hm that's pretty hard to decide....

In other words, I'm making a perfect or great team that's going to be nearly impossible to beat. It's taking me really long to decide on how I should EV train it.

Also, I hear the Shaymin event is coming up in February 8-14 in Toys 'R' us

And when will the 11th movie come out in the USA it's so long waiting....

~Light_Sky
Old 01-31-2009, 04:50 PM
Quagsire Offline
Experienced Trainer

Default Re: The Viral Infusion ~(aka the VI)Recruting giving away free evd shinys and eved po

Meh i feel like making a clan banner. Want me to? if so just tell me what should be on it
Old 01-31-2009, 04:52 PM
Light_Sky Offline
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quagsire View Post
Meh i feel like making a clan banner. Want me to? if so just tell me what should be on it
Why it'd be great if we had another clan banner.
So go ahead!
Old 01-31-2009, 04:53 PM
Master Aqua Offline

Send a message via AIM to Master Aqua Send a message via MSN to Master Aqua

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light_Sky View Post
Aww, I made that horrible banner for nothing.....
Now for a new name? Hm that's pretty hard to decide....

In other words, I'm making a perfect or great team that's going to be nearly impossible to beat. It's taking me really long to decide on how I should EV train it.

Also, I hear the Shaymin event is coming up in February 8-14 in Toys 'R' us

And when will the 11th movie come out in the USA it's so long waiting....

~Light_Sky
Yes I am egerly anticipating the shaymin event, i will try and trade for such a shaymin on serrebii's wi fi chat. it will also be offered up as a gift in the clan thread. I will try obtain a timid one.

Also be careful when constructing a team, the time you think it's invincible is the time it's got unknowen weaknesses, so if you need help just ask.

Also the clan is now offically a clan, now that it has 5 members.
Old 01-31-2009, 04:53 PM
Quagsire Offline
Experienced Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light_Sky View Post
Why it'd be great if we had another clan banner.
So go ahead!
What would you want on it? oh and if anyone is going to the shaymin event can they get me one too (just clone one) coz im in England not america :(
Old 01-31-2009, 04:56 PM
Master Aqua Offline

Quote:
What would you want on it? oh and if anyone is going to the shaymin event can they get me one too (just clone one) coz im in England not america :(
As I have said i'll try and get one off serebii and then i'll give it away. I'll try and hunt down a timid natured one.
Old 01-31-2009, 04:57 PM
Light_Sky Offline
Banned

Quote:
Jeez, just saying it would be good.
Old 01-31-2009, 05:01 PM
Quagsire Offline
Experienced Trainer

Meh ill just do celebi. Try and tell me what to put as a name if you can. Also are the pokes on the fron free?
Old 01-31-2009, 05:05 PM
Master Aqua Offline

Yes they are just ask for one. also a notice to everyone, saying your pokes out loud is not allowed as it alows any furture opponents to know whats on your team.
Old 01-31-2009, 05:07 PM
Quagsire Offline
Experienced Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malomyotismon View Post
Yes they are just ask for one. also a notice to everyone, saying your pokes out loud is not allowed as it alows any furture opponents to know whats on your team.
Maybe we shouldn't display the shop coz they may know our team! Is there anything like a private social group or something here.
Old 01-31-2009, 05:10 PM
Master Aqua Offline

Quote:
Maybe we shouldn't display the shop coz they may know our team! Is there anything like a private social group or something here.
Well the diffrence is with the shop is that, the pokemon in the shop are not nessarly on your team and also you should ask for them in a pm, the more pokes in the shop the less likely they could even guess right on what going to be on your team.

but I know what you mean but it should be fine.
Old 01-31-2009, 05:12 PM
Quagsire Offline
Experienced Trainer

lol blissey has 252 EVs in def O_o
Old 01-31-2009, 05:18 PM
Master Aqua Offline

Quote:
lol blissey has 252 EVs in def O_o
Oh no no no not lol, blisssey has an awful defence and attack but massive hp, giving it defence eves allows blisssey to take physical hits so that it dose not just keel over a t the nearest pursuit or weak physical attack and that paticular blisssey requires 252 eves in defence in paticular, not that all blisseys should not have 252 eves in defence.

Look at smogon.com for more blissey information.
Old 01-31-2009, 05:35 PM
Quagsire Offline
Experienced Trainer

what has the higest HP sub that can be passed?

Last edited by Quagsire; 01-31-2009 at 06:44 PM.
Old 01-31-2009, 06:12 PM
Master Aqua Offline

Wow quaagsire please do not double post let alone tripple post!!!! It's against pe2k rules wich must be followed here. Thats a nice banner by the way through the writting is a little small.
Closed Thread