Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Games » Other Pokemon Games

Other Pokemon Games Discuss all Pokemon spin-off games here, including Pokemon Ranger, Mystery Dungeon, Pinball, Colosseum, XD, Stadium, Snap, Super Smash Bros., Hey You Pikachu!, Battle Revolution and PokePark Wii.

Old 02-03-2009, 03:56 AM
Misa Offline
Master Trainer

Default Pokemon battle revolution: Going online.

Recently getting pokemon battle revolution, I read all of the guidelines that were provided and tried to go online. When I tried to find an opponent for random wifi battle, it said that "some of my pokemon are not eligible for entry." (the rule said lv.50 ALL)

Was it because I had pokemon that were over lv 50? or is there something else in effect? I know my pokemon are free of illegal moves and EVs.

(sorry if this is in the wrong thread)

Sig made by me <3
DS Friend code: 0388 0422 8434
Wii friend code:

I'm up for any battles, but I also do uber battles as well, whether it be singles or doubles.
Old 02-03-2009, 08:51 PM
Misa Offline
Master Trainer

Default Re: Pokemon battle revolution: Going online.

bump.

one extra thing, does Random wifi accept moves from platinum? I know all my pokemon passed through transfer, so the IV/EV thing shouldn't be an issue.

Sig made by me <3
Wii friend code:

I'm up for any battles, but I also do uber battles as well, whether it be singles or doubles.
Old 02-03-2009, 08:53 PM
Dark Turtwig Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Send a message via AIM to Dark Turtwig Send a message via MSN to Dark Turtwig

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misa View Post
Recently getting pokemon battle revolution, I read all of the guidelines that were provided and tried to go online. When I tried to find an opponent for random wifi battle, it said that "some of my pokemon are not eligible for entry." (the rule said lv.50 ALL)

Was it because I had pokemon that were over lv 50? or is there something else in effect? I know my pokemon are free of illegal moves and EVs.

(sorry if this is in the wrong thread)
The level doesn't matter, but if you pokesav'd them, I am pretty sure that's it. If you don't have the correct hex values, and country, the game will detect them as a hack, and will not allow entry.

{Steel Leader in the*Official* Pe2k Gyms} {Dark TurtwigxThe Politoed Hunter}
Old 02-03-2009, 09:08 PM
Misa Offline
Master Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Turtwig View Post
The level doesn't matter, but if you pokesav'd them, I am pretty sure that's it. If you don't have the correct hex values, and country, the game will detect them as a hack, and will not allow entry.
Even the ones that weren't pokesaved aren't allowed entry for some reason. The funny thing is, there are pokemon with 31 IVs rampaging around everything in random wifi. I even got the secret IDs checked and everything. (you'll see a lot of them in youtube.)

maybe it's because of the platinum moves that I'm not allowed entry

Sig made by me <3
Wii friend code:

Old 02-03-2009, 09:10 PM
Dark Turtwig Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Quote:
Even the ones that weren't pokesaved aren't allowed entry for some reason. The funny thing is, there are pokemon with 31 IVs rampaging around everything in random wifi. I even got the secret IDs checked and everything. (you'll see a lot of them in youtube.)

maybe it's because of the platinum moves that I'm not allowed entry
Nope. It only takes one pokemon not to be able to enter wifi. You did enter the countries and hidden values, right?
PBR wifi is very tricky.

Old 02-03-2009, 09:12 PM
Misa Offline
Master Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Turtwig View Post
Nope. It only takes one pokemon not to be able to enter wifi. You did enter the countries and hidden values, right?
PBR wifi is very tricky.
What's hidden values? IVs?

and I also tested a pokesav-free team for entry (since I did have enough pokemon for that), but I couldn't get that to work either.

Do I have to contact nintendo for this, or is there something to override this rule?

Sig made by me <3
Wii friend code:

Old 02-03-2009, 09:18 PM
Dark Turtwig Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Quote:
What's hidden values? IVs?

and I also tested a pokesav-free team for entry (since I did have enough pokemon for that), but I couldn't get that to work either.

Do I have to contact nintendo for this, or is there something to override this rule?
Tell me what pokemon you tried to enter.
And hidden values are the values that tell how the pokemon originated. (ex., Was it really caught in tall grass? Is this pokemon really from an event?)
To put pokesav'd pokemon on wifi, you have to make EVERYTHING seem like it was made in-game. Make it english, the hidden value right, it has to be caught/obtained in the correct area, etc.
You shouldn't have to contact nintendo for this, they just reformed the wifi to check everything after people were running around with Arceus'.

Old 02-03-2009, 09:24 PM
Misa Offline
Master Trainer

darkrai, togekiss, scizor, latias, garchomp, and a raikou.

I've stated their correct IDs along with their secret IDs.
Their EVs do not go over 510.
They were NOT pokesaved at all. (Even if my pokes were pokesav'd, they still passed through transfer)

Mainly, I've seen a complete absense of platinum moves in random wifi for some reason. Maybe that's why. (I've seen a ton of guys use pokesav'd pokes and still manage to battle on wifi. It's not fair that I shouldn't get to.)

edit: I know that arceus isn't allowed entry because they haven't made an event in the US for arceus yet.

edit 2: Does the random wifi rule thing affect Friend battles as well? Hope not.

Sig made by me <3
Wii friend code:

Last edited by Misa; 02-04-2009 at 05:22 AM.
Old 03-03-2009, 11:32 PM
The Amazing Ninja Kirby Offline

Send a message via AIM to The Amazing Ninja Kirby Send a message via MSN to The Amazing Ninja Kirby Send a message via Skype™ to The Amazing Ninja Kirby

I'm guessing if you pokesaved any pokemon or messed around with the game at all it will ban you from Wi-Fi but I'm not sure. It might let you pass it through coppying but I'm pretty sure Wi-Fi will detect it a bit more. I've been able to get on Wi-Fi perfectly fine, but I haven't done anything with my game. I've only used my AR once to get a full PokeDex but it doesn't say anything about it since I turned off without saving.

Last edited by The Amazing Ninja Kirby; 03-03-2009 at 11:37 PM.