Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing

Creative Writing Share your fan fiction, stories, poems, essays, editorials, song lyrics, or any other related written work. All written must be your creation. Start a new thread, and keep replying to that thread as you add on more chapters. Anyone can join in at anytime.

Closed Thread

Old 03-24-2009, 05:55 AM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Send a message via AIM to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Yahoo to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Skype™ to Graceful_Suicune
Default Re: Through the Eyes of a Flareon ~ [PG for future] - Chapter six...likes sticks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by k_pop View Post
Aww! Poor Sed! T^T *huggles*
As sad as it was, you wrote it well. People can be idiots and that's the truth! No regard for another's feelings. T^T

I liked the Quilava. Reminds me of my Helio! ^^ *huggles Typhlosion* And his cold attitude, hot temper partner was a good combination. ^^
Keep working at it!
xD Thanks! ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scytherwolf View Post
All right! I look forward to seeing him and how you introduce him! Yay scythers!

Blazefang: Enough with the shouting about scythers all the time! *drags Scy away*

Snowcrystal: When do you think the next chapter will be up? *impatient*

xD That's okay. I love 'em too. x3

Dusty: You're asking for it already? x3 Well, when Xanthe finishes writing it, probably.

Raiys: Patience may do you well, Snowcrystal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunar Latias View Post
Thanks, cuz. n_n At least there's someone nice here that likes my Azure. *huggles Azure with glee*

Do you think you played her well, sis? ^^ That's kinda like I wanted her. You did a good job. =D
Hey now, Sammy never said he didn't like her! Calling someone bitchy doesn't mean you don't like them. I can be very bitchy. xD

~Xanthe.

Pokemon Crossroads!
Pe2k's spiritual successor! :D I'm Suicune's Fire there.
Old 03-24-2009, 06:15 AM
Gem N Ems Offline
Kage no Hikari.

Send a message via AIM to Gem N Ems Send a message via MSN to Gem N Ems Send a message via Skype™ to Gem N Ems
Default Re: Through the Eyes of a Flareon ~ [PG for future] - Chapter six...likes sticks?

I know, Xanthe. ^^

But all the same, she's not bitchy. xP

And you? Never. =3

Team StormRiders is BACK. Read it here!
.......................--> art duo with: Xanthe | bff: k_pop |
Links
Old 03-24-2009, 09:00 PM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Send a message via AIM to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Yahoo to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Skype™ to Graceful_Suicune

x3

WHAT?! ME?! I am. xD Just not here. To my brothers--YES. To my friends--....not really. x3

OH!! And yesterday I drew Azure. :3 She hasn't got so much of a cartoon face, so it may looks kinda funny. I just have to go over the lines and then colour it.
By the way, I decided I can draw and colour/shade better on paper, so chances are that they're not going to be computer-ised. x3

~Xanthe.

Pokemon Crossroads!
Old 03-24-2009, 11:14 PM
Gem N Ems Offline
Kage no Hikari.

Send a message via AIM to Gem N Ems Send a message via MSN to Gem N Ems Send a message via Skype™ to Gem N Ems

Well I guess I don't see that side of you. ^^ To your brothers...I can understand that one. xD

Oh, you did? Good going. ^^ Aww, well that's okay. But I do like your digital drawings as well.

You're too harsh on yourself. =3

Links
Old 03-25-2009, 04:05 AM
Trainer17 Offline
Shōrai no Kaizoku-ō

Send a message via AIM to Trainer17 Send a message via MSN to Trainer17 Send a message via Skype™ to Trainer17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graceful_Suicune View Post
Hey now, Sammy never said he didn't like her! Calling someone bitchy doesn't mean you don't like them. I can be very bitchy. xD

~Xanthe.
Aww, it's ok hun. I'm glad to realize at least the author of the fic understands how I feel about things^^. But yeah, I just "saw" her as bitchy from the way she acted, I mean, all those reading your fic would get that picture. As it moves on, who knows, I might even grow attached to Azure. But you're so right there though. xP Some people just think too much

Oh, and sorry to hear about your internet thing! Hope it gets fixed soon! <3

Paired with Jaye l My Family l Wifi League
Old 03-25-2009, 05:32 AM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Quote:
Well I guess I don't see that side of you. ^^ To your brothers...I can understand that one. xD

Oh, you did? Good going. ^^ Aww, well that's okay. But I do like your digital drawings as well.

You're too harsh on yourself. =3
xD Yeah.

Woooot. I'm going to (hopefully) have it up by the end of today ...Provided my EVIL EVIL EVIL modem lets me. >.>

I...I am? 'o' Well, I guess I have to be harsh on myself; else I wouldn't get anything done or I wouldn't ever improve. :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trainer17 View Post
Aww, it's ok hun. I'm glad to realize at least the author of the fic understands how I feel about things^^. But yeah, I just "saw" her as bitchy from the way she acted, I mean, all those reading your fic would get that picture. As it moves on, who knows, I might even grow attached to Azure. But you're so right there though. xP Some people just think too much

Oh, and sorry to hear about your internet thing! Hope it gets fixed soon! <3
x3 That's what wifeys are for! :D I understand though. I mean, she's a cool character, but... I'm not a fan of cold people either. x3 But who knows? Dusty and Azure migth become friends. :3

Dusty: Unlikely. >.>

Dusty! >:z Well, you guys might know in the next chapter. xD Nothing big, though. :3

~Xanthe.

Pokemon Crossroads!
Old 03-25-2009, 06:18 PM
The Politoed Hunter Offline
Banned

Eagerly awaiting the next chapter! X3
Old 03-28-2009, 03:55 AM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

It'll be soon. :3

Azure drawing's up. I fixed up the brown on my Meowth drawing a bit.

~Xanthe.

Pokemon Crossroads!
Old 03-28-2009, 04:16 AM
Gem N Ems Offline
Kage no Hikari.

Azure looks good. I love the way you coloured her.

Links
Old 03-28-2009, 04:18 AM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Thanks Gem. Like black now?

~Xanthe.

Pokemon Crossroads!
Old 03-28-2009, 04:23 AM
Gem N Ems Offline
Kage no Hikari.

Eh, a new fad o' mine.

And you're welcome. I hope the next chapter was easy enough to write.

Links
Old 03-28-2009, 04:53 AM
Trainer17 Offline
Shōrai no Kaizoku-ō

Send a message via AIM to Trainer17 Send a message via MSN to Trainer17 Send a message via Skype™ to Trainer17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graceful_Suicune View Post
It'll be soon. :3

Azure drawing's up. I fixed up the brown on my Meowth drawing a bit.

~Xanthe.

Ooh boy! New Drawings?! I'll check up soon mah Wifey <3 Anywho, I was thinking to replace my character's name..from Adin to Shaz! Thought it would be funky enough for that Mime on the tricycle <3

Paired with Jaye l My Family l Wifi League
Old 03-29-2009, 01:43 AM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Quote:
Eh, a new fad o' mine.

And you're welcome. I hope the next chapter was easy enough to write.
What do you mean by 'easy enough to write'?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trainer17 View Post

Ooh boy! New Drawings?! I'll check up soon mah Wifey <3 Anywho, I was thinking to replace my character's name..from Adin to Shaz! Thought it would be funky enough for that Mime on the tricycle <3
xD LOL, nice name, Sammy! Shaz... Sounds like one of my names! xD :D Sounds good. Lemme know if you wanna change it. :3

~Xanthe.

Pokemon Crossroads!
Old 03-29-2009, 02:48 AM
Gem N Ems Offline
Kage no Hikari.

I meant I hope it didn't cause you any trouble to write.

That's all. Because some chapters can take ages to write...and stuff.

Links
Old 03-29-2009, 07:34 AM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

I...don't have trouble writing...?
But yeah, sometimes they take a while.

~Xanthe.

Pokemon Crossroads!
Closed Thread