Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing

Creative Writing Share your fan fiction, stories, poems, essays, editorials, song lyrics, or any other related written work. All written must be your creation. Start a new thread, and keep replying to that thread as you add on more chapters. Anyone can join in at anytime.

Closed Thread

Old 04-21-2009, 11:20 PM
Pokol DaErran Offline

Default Re: Through the Eyes of a Flareon ~ [PG just in case] - Chapter seven revived the sto

Great chapter, and great portrayal of Pokol.
"Still stuck in your bomb-less cages!" Priceless.

Hm. More intrigue appears. Intriguing.

And as for writer's block, whenever I have it, I just watch people blow stuff up on YouTube until I get an idea. (Of course, that may only work for my particular kind of story).

Old 04-22-2009, 10:12 AM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Send a message via AIM to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Yahoo to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Skype™ to Graceful_Suicune
Default Re: Through the Eyes of a Flareon ~ [PG just in case] - Chapter seven revived the sto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokol DaErran View Post
Great chapter, and great portrayal of Pokol.
"Still stuck in your bomb-less cages!" Priceless.

Hm. More intrigue appears. Intriguing.

And as for writer's block, whenever I have it, I just watch people blow stuff up on YouTube until I get an idea. (Of course, that may only work for my particular kind of story).
Thanks! Haha, I tried. :3
xD I thought of what he would've said if it were your story. xD

LOL. Well, if it works for you. ^^

~Xanthe.

Pokemon Crossroads!
Pe2k's spiritual successor! :D I'm Suicune's Fire there.
Old 04-27-2009, 01:54 AM
scalec Offline

I'M BAAAAAACK!
*People scream and run for cover as lightning incinerates surrounding areas*

Anyways, I'm back, and I'm happy to be reading your story once again! Chance was in the latest chapter as well, which makes me even more happy! And I also agree with everyone else, your writing is beyond fantastic!
What fresh horrors will happen now? Where's Izante? What horrible development will happen to ruin Dusty's plan?
(As Scooby Doo proves, something always goes wrong)
Will the Raichu go bomb crazy? Will Gwen ever end up with Cody?
Oops...wrong one. I've been writing for Total Drama Island for a while.
Will I ever stop asking questions? All these mindboggling questions and more, in the next chapter of 'Through the Eyes of a Flareon'!
Old 04-27-2009, 07:54 AM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Send a message via AIM to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Yahoo to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Skype™ to Graceful_Suicune

Quote:
Originally Posted by scalec View Post
I'M BAAAAAACK!
*People scream and run for cover as lightning incinerates surrounding areas*

Anyways, I'm back, and I'm happy to be reading your story once again! Chance was in the latest chapter as well, which makes me even more happy! And I also agree with everyone else, your writing is beyond fantastic!
What fresh horrors will happen now? Where's Izante? What horrible development will happen to ruin Dusty's plan?
(As Scooby Doo proves, something always goes wrong)
Will the Raichu go bomb crazy? Will Gwen ever end up with Cody?
Oops...wrong one. I've been writing for Total Drama Island for a while.
Will I ever stop asking questions? All these mindboggling questions and more, in the next chapter of 'Through the Eyes of a Flareon'!
xD Thanks for returning! :D
AHHHH!!!

LOL, thanks. :D xD Nice questions. But yeah, probably all of them will be revealed in the next chapter....which will be in a while. x3 I'm into homework and my sprite comic at the moment, and I've only written a few short paragraphs so far.

But thanks for the review! :D Nice to have one when there hasn't been for a while.

~Xanthe.

Pokemon Crossroads!
Old 04-27-2009, 07:27 PM
Sheepat Offline

Ah, yes, I read chappy 7, good chapter, saw Pokol, he crazy.
Old 04-27-2009, 09:36 PM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Quote:
Originally Posted by riolu42 View Post
Ah, yes, I read chappy 7, good chapter, saw Pokol, he crazy.
x3 Thanks for reading. :P
xD He is crazy! And Tooloo may be in the next chapter. :3

~Xanthe.

Pokemon Crossroads!
Old 04-27-2009, 10:43 PM
Pokol DaErran Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by scalec View Post
Will the Raichu go bomb crazy?
The question isn't "Will the Raichu go bomb crazy?" it's "When will the Raichu go bomb crazy?"

Just thought I'd point that out.

Old 04-28-2009, 10:32 AM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokol DaErran View Post
The question isn't "Will the Raichu go bomb crazy?" it's "When will the Raichu go bomb crazy?"

Just thought I'd point that out.
xDD LOL, good point.
BY THE WAY, I drew Pokol's portrait a while ago, but I needs colour it before I scan it and show it and stuff. x3

~Xanthe.

Pokemon Crossroads!
Old 05-13-2009, 09:13 AM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Hey guys. Might post the next chapter today, but right now I wanna show off my Pokol! :D
Right here.

He's totally discoloured because of the scanner, and I know I went out of the lines and forgot to colour the belt. xD But I'll fix it up and re-scan it.

I've got another picture that I'm going to post--but I need to finish the last little bits, first. :P

~Xanthe.

Pokemon Crossroads!
Old 05-13-2009, 10:35 AM
Gem N Ems Offline
Kage no Hikari.

Send a message via AIM to Gem N Ems Send a message via MSN to Gem N Ems Send a message via Skype™ to Gem N Ems

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graceful_Suicune View Post
Hey guys. Might post the next chapter today, but right now I wanna show off my Pokol! :D
Right here.

He's totally discoloured because of the scanner, and I know I went out of the lines and forgot to colour the belt. xD But I'll fix it up and re-scan it.

I've got another picture that I'm going to post--but I need to finish the last little bits, first. :P

~Xanthe.
Pokol looks cool Xanthe. ^^ Totally bomb-crazy, hehe.

Can't wait to see him properly done.

~Gem

Team StormRiders is BACK. Read it here!
.......................--> art duo with: Xanthe | bff: k_pop |
Links
Old 05-13-2009, 12:11 PM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunar Latias View Post
Pokol looks cool Xanthe. ^^ Totally bomb-crazy, hehe.

Can't wait to see him properly done.

~Gem
You mean with a coloured belt? x3 I'm not going to 'properly do him' on the computer. :P I like that one enough.

Here's a picture of the Armaldo: Here. The background's sloppy and not that great, but I thought it would be more effective anyway. :P

~Xanthe. (You copied my signature thing!!! x3)

Pokemon Crossroads!
Old 05-13-2009, 12:29 PM
Gem N Ems Offline
Kage no Hikari.

Send a message via AIM to Gem N Ems Send a message via MSN to Gem N Ems Send a message via Skype™ to Gem N Ems

Huh? Your name thing? I've always used that. xD Just not at the bottom of every post.

That Armaldo looks...uh, evil, if I had to put it like that. Blood on its claws, Xanthe?

Tsk, tsk. x3

Team StormRiders is BACK. Read it here!
.......................--> art duo with: Xanthe | bff: k_pop |
Links
Old 05-13-2009, 01:10 PM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunar Latias View Post
Huh? Your name thing? I've always used that. xD Just not at the bottom of every post.

That Armaldo looks...uh, evil, if I had to put it like that. Blood on its claws, Xanthe?

Tsk, tsk. x3
Oh. xD FINE! But mine's more original. xD

Well, duh! It captured the main character(s) and is one of Team Rocket's Pokemon! xD Yeah! Come on, effect!

xD Don't you 'tsk tsk' me. xD

Thanks for the comments. :3

~Xanthe.

Pokemon Crossroads!
Old 05-14-2009, 02:32 AM
Sheepat Offline

Sweet! The Armaldo's claws are covered in blood!

I like that picture. The blood actually suprised me a bit.
Old 05-14-2009, 06:48 AM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Quote:
Originally Posted by riolu42 View Post
Sweet! The Armaldo's claws are covered in blood!

I like that picture. The blood actually suprised me a bit.
xD Thanks! :D Yeah, i thought it would add to the effect. :3

Anyways, I might just post that chapter today. If not today, then definitely tomorrow. :3

~Xanthe.

Pokemon Crossroads!
Closed Thread