Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing

Creative Writing Share your fan fiction, stories, poems, essays, editorials, song lyrics, or any other related written work. All written must be your creation. Start a new thread, and keep replying to that thread as you add on more chapters. Anyone can join in at anytime.

Closed Thread

Old 03-15-2009, 08:38 AM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Send a message via AIM to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Yahoo to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Skype™ to Graceful_Suicune
Default Re: Through the Eyes of a Flareon ~ [PG for future] - Have no fear-chapter 5 is here!

xD Nice intense music.
Well, I've always looked at Team Rocket as evil. I mean, they do try to steal Pokemon in the games and anime. Giovanni doesn't seem that friendly. xD

...Um...well, I mean, if I could jump into my fic and get it for you, I sure would! :D xD

~Xanthe.

Pokemon Crossroads!
Pe2k's spiritual successor! :D I'm Suicune's Fire there.
Old 03-15-2009, 11:18 AM
Trainer17 Offline
Shōrai no Kaizoku-ō

Send a message via AIM to Trainer17 Send a message via MSN to Trainer17 Send a message via Skype™ to Trainer17
Default Re: Through the Eyes of a Flareon ~ [PG for future] - Have no fear-chapter 5 is here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graceful_Suicune View Post
xD Nice intense music.
Well, I've always looked at Team Rocket as evil. I mean, they do try to steal Pokemon in the games and anime. Giovanni doesn't seem that friendly. xD

...Um...well, I mean, if I could jump into my fic and get it for you, I sure would! :D xD

~Xanthe.
Thanks. I ish good, yes? x3
Oh. Well, after seeing Jesse and James, it changed my mind about Team Rocket, lol! Oh yeah, the only time I've seen Giovanni smile innocently, was...when Meowth and gang hallucinate during every time they plan to nab something. Aww. Oh well, That's okay. :B

-Sammy

Paired with Jaye l My Family l Wifi League
Old 03-15-2009, 01:16 PM
The Politoed Hunter Offline
Banned

Default Re: Through the Eyes of a Flareon - Have no fear--chapter 5 is here!

Finished reading the first five chapters, and was glad I did. THIS was worth reading.
Old 03-16-2009, 05:38 AM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Send a message via AIM to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Yahoo to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Skype™ to Graceful_Suicune

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trainer17 View Post
Thanks. I ish good, yes? x3
Oh. Well, after seeing Jesse and James, it changed my mind about Team Rocket, lol! Oh yeah, the only time I've seen Giovanni smile innocently, was...when Meowth and gang hallucinate during every time they plan to nab something. Aww. Oh well, That's okay. :B

-Sammy
xD I love it when Meowth does Giovanni's voice! Lol, Meowth's awesome. x3
Yeah, Jessie and James kinda make Team Rocket look soft. xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Politoed Hunter View Post
Finished reading the first five chapters, and was glad I did. THIS was worth reading.
;_; *tears of joy*
Well isn't that lovely of you to say so! :D I'm glad you did too! xD
Thank you Politoed (I'm gonna call you that! xD) ^^

~Xanthe.

Pokemon Crossroads!
Old 03-16-2009, 10:04 AM
Trainer17 Offline
Shōrai no Kaizoku-ō

Send a message via AIM to Trainer17 Send a message via MSN to Trainer17 Send a message via Skype™ to Trainer17

*dun dun dun* Time for evil character, brought to you by, Sammy^^!

GUEST STAR FORM: (NOW ONLY ACCEPTING EVIL CHARACTERS. They won't have major parts )
Name: Adin (A name of my friend, lol, he's EBIL)
Pokémon species: Mr.Mime
Any added features: Well, I know you wonder how on earth could a Mr.Mime be EVIL. That's why I got you this picture :B

History and past: As far as Adin is concerned. He has no past, or at least, when he tries to recall his memory back, it's just slate clean. He also gets a brain blast(something like migraine) if he starts thinking too much about his past, thus he avoids that. Being the odd one out, Adin found it very arduous to get along with the other Mr.Mimes. Soon enough, he was ditched into the wilderness as an outcast. It wasn't long enough before one of the Team Rocket snagged him, and used him for their own purposes. At least, to Adin's eyes, these guys were better than his own kind.
Personality: Tricky and Sly, no one trusts Adin that easily. But it's also known he has his own tricks up his sleeves, so be aware if he smiles at you more than once :P
Likes/dislikes:
Likes - Talking Philosophies, Predicting the future, Fighting stronger opponents, and Thieving(Confuse enemies and steal their prized possessions).
Dislikes - Pokemon who are too ignorant, too confident, and too pesky. In other words, Pokemon whom they think they can defy nature itself, Adin dislikes them.
Fears: About his past.
Level: 47
Attacks: Psychic, Safeguard, Encore, Substitute, Reflect, Light Screen, Confusion, Double Slap.
Alliance: Evil, but neutral once in a while.
Anything I'm missing: Me <3

Alrighty, I think that's enough for my Wifey. If there's anything you'd like me to add, tell me ^^.

Old 03-16-2009, 10:31 AM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

OMGosh, I LOVE that picture! Let's just hope that the owner of it doesn't come here and accuses you of stealing it. O_o;;

Thanks for your character! I'll definitely make him one who's regularly involved. :D

~Xanthe.

Pokemon Crossroads!

Last edited by Graceful_Suicune; 02-28-2011 at 06:54 AM.
Old 03-16-2009, 01:47 PM
Sheepat Offline

I didn't see Twiddle anywhere.

Is he still included?
Old 03-16-2009, 05:04 PM
Banned

Quote:

xD I love it when Meowth does Giovanni's voice! Lol, Meowth's awesome. x3
Yeah, Jessie and James kinda make Team Rocket look soft. xD

;_; *tears of joy*
Well isn't that lovely of you to say so! :D I'm glad you did too! xD
Thank you Politoed (I'm gonna call you that! xD) ^^

~Xanthe.
Yay! You used the correct term! I would submit a star character, but I would only enter a Politoed and I don't want him to be evil. =3

*Awaits next chapter.*
Old 03-16-2009, 09:04 PM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Quote:
Originally Posted by riolu42 View Post
I didn't see Twiddle anywhere.

Is he still included?
Yes, I was going to talk to you about that... *VM's*

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Politoed Hunter View Post
Yay! You used the correct term! I would submit a star character, but I would only enter a Politoed and I don't want him to be evil. =3

*Awaits next chapter.*
Hm... Well, I could make an exception. However, he will be part of a team, if you will, so he can't be a loner and roam the world on his own. So I'll give you a form that is a little different from everyone else's. *PMs*

Hehe. I'm pretty sure I have the whole next chapter written up, but I'll have to post it maybe tomorrow after school. D: (Around 34 hours from now. x3)

~Xanthe.

Pokemon Crossroads!
Old 03-17-2009, 03:07 AM
k_pop Offline
PE2K Website Staff

Sorry Xanthe. I started to read the chapter like forever ago and was interrupted. But, I finally remembered to come back to it!
My memory gets fuzzy sometimes.
It was really good, and I don't think I saw any other typos.
People can be so cruel you know? To treat any living thing with no regard to their feelings...it's an awful thing! >.<
But, you wrote it really well, all their feelings and even the difficulties between the three Pokemon they rode with. Keep at it.
Old 03-17-2009, 08:04 AM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Quote:
Originally Posted by k_pop View Post
Sorry Xanthe. I started to read the chapter like forever ago and was interrupted. But, I finally remembered to come back to it!
My memory gets fuzzy sometimes.
It was really good, and I don't think I saw any other typos.
People can be so cruel you know? To treat any living thing with no regard to their feelings...it's an awful thing! >.<
But, you wrote it really well, all their feelings and even the difficulties between the three Pokemon they rode with. Keep at it.
Why thank you! =D I don't mind if you don't get around to reading it. xD
I know.... It sickens me how people are like that. >.< I even have sympathy for inanimate things!

Dusty: Too far, Xanthe, too far. :3

xD FINE THEN!

~Xanthe.

Pokemon Crossroads!
Old 03-17-2009, 05:30 PM
Banned

Sent my guest form, thanks for the exception =D
Old 03-18-2009, 11:00 AM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

No worries! ;D I'm such a softy. xD (I can be mean and evil, but yeah. x3)

~Xanthe.

Pokemon Crossroads!
Old 03-18-2009, 11:02 AM
Trainer17 Offline
Shōrai no Kaizoku-ō

Quote:
No worries! ;D I'm such a softy. xD (I can be mean and evil, but yeah. x3)

~Xanthe.
Mean and Evil? ;_; I never recall my wife being that much! I shouldn't really see that side of you anyways Miss.SoftyI'msosoft <33 Anyways, how's the latest chapter progressing? :3

Old 03-18-2009, 09:08 PM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Aw <3 Not to you. :3 It's usually my brothers. -.- They can be so annoying!!
Um, I need to go through it; make sure I didn't miss anything, and then maybe I'll post it. x3
I'm thinking it'll make people hate TR even more!
(Wow, two default smilies in one post! And they're both evil!)

~Xanthe.

Pokemon Crossroads!
Closed Thread