Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing » Author's Corner

Author's Corner Share your ideas with other members and come here for helpful writing tips.

Old 02-20-2009, 12:34 AM
Professor Geoffrey Offline

Send a message via AIM to Professor Geoffrey
Default Hearthome High Rewrite?

Remember Hearthome High, anyone? A lot of people liked it. Not to long ago, I attempted to rewrite it. Then something came up, and I couldn't write. However, I doubt anything will come up since exam season is over with.

Those who read Hearthome High in the past, I'm mixing it up a LOT for this rewrite, if I'm up to it. I plan, first of all, to not kill off Max in the end, which is what ended the original Hearthome High. Well, at least, not yet. I plan to make a trilogy or something out of it this time. Arceus shouldn't be in this one this time, because I've turned into a believer of Mew, for anyone who's read the first book of my PokeBible.

Due to some complaints during the original writing, Dawn will be an adult like everyone else, and more familiar characters may be added or mentioned. I also plan to make the story significantly longer for both suspense and relief. More controversies and regions will be mentioned. A massive cliffhanger should be expected at the last chapter or the epilogue, whichever ends the book with a bigger bang. For those who loved the sexual references in the last book, they will be back again! ;D

For those who have never read HH, here is a little something for you to read.

Quote:
Eight years later, Max isn't the same boy you saw him to be in the show. Now, he's sixteen; driving cars, seeing girls, and kicking butt like the pros! After his father's most unexpected death, Max and his mother had to leave Petalburg. Moving to Hearthome City in the Sinnoh region, Max sees his friends, both new and old, as he tries to renew his life after a grievous loss.

Threatening the country, the expanding PLC (Pokemon League Company), a combination of Team Rocket, Team Galactic, Team Magma, Team Aqua, Team Snagem, Cipher, and some other minor villains come, see, and conquer. Already claiming Hoenn, Kanto, the Sevii and Orange Islands, Almia, Fiore, and most of Sinnoh, Hearthome serves as a base to fight the last battle before the PLC go onto the Jhoto region, the capitol region of the country. Join Max, Ash, Misty, May, Dawn, Brock, Oak, Rowan, Ivy, Clair, Wallace, Lukas, Maggie, Drew, Harley, Saturn, Michael, Jun, Brendon, Paul, Solidad, Jessie, James, Meowth, Joy, Jenny, Cynthia, Agatha, Prima, Lawrence III, Lucy, Scott, and many other character's you'll be dying to see!
Good enough for you?

Last edited by Professor Geoffrey; 02-21-2009 at 01:22 AM.