Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Anime/Movies/Manga

Pokemon: Anime/Movies/Manga Talk about the Pokemon anime, movies and manga. NOTE: It's possible that there may be discussions in here that may spoil something for you if you haven't seen that episode/movie/manga before. Please use the spoiler code when appropriate.


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #16  
Old 03-19-2009, 12:57 AM
Ah Beng I the Pikabeng's Avatar
Ah Beng I the Pikabeng Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: What's a "location"?
Posts: 4,065
Default Re: Ash's Pikachu is deceased?

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Adam- View Post
lol if Pikachu died or left, thats Ash/Half the franchise gone :P
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajarr View Post
If Nintendo killed Pikachu off it would be like Nintendo commiting suicide.
True. Even if Ash continued to go on for the sake of his lost friend, he'll attract far fewer viewers.
__________________
What's a "signature"?
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 03-19-2009, 02:17 AM
jamesdude Offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 14
Default Re: Ash's Pikachu is deceased?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajarr View Post
If Nintendo killed Pikachu off it would be like Nintendo commiting suicide.
Nintendo already has......

Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 03-19-2009, 05:23 AM
Ah Beng I the Pikabeng's Avatar
Ah Beng I the Pikabeng Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: What's a "location"?
Posts: 4,065
Default Re: Ash's Pikachu is deceased?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesdude View Post
Nintendo already has......

Whee. :3

Yeah, but Nintendo would still lose a lot. 'Sides, I tried it before, and I failed at it.
__________________
What's a "signature"?
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 03-19-2009, 08:33 AM
Assaundrell Yumerai's Avatar
Assaundrell Yumerai Offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Where ninjas and Pokemons are
Posts: 1,517
Send a message via Skype™ to Assaundrell Yumerai
Default Re: Ash's Pikachu is deceased?

OMG good thing it's not true *sigh*
Anyways, I think it won't happen because Pikachu serves as the ''star'' of the show (just like Ash)
__________________
I liek Mew I love Mew
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 03-19-2009, 12:08 PM
Ah Beng I the Pikabeng's Avatar
Ah Beng I the Pikabeng Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: What's a "location"?
Posts: 4,065
Default Re: Ash's Pikachu is deceased?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assaundrell Yumerai View Post
OMG good thing it's not true *sigh*
Anyways, I think it won't happen because Pikachu serves as the ''star'' of the show (just like Ash)
Well, I listed why there was even a chance it could make a good impact on the last page... but it's still very unlikely. Many kids would boycott Pokemon...
__________________
What's a "signature"?
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 03-19-2009, 12:51 PM
genesis01419 Offline
New Trainer
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 2
Default Re: Ash's Pikachu is deceased?

NO way!! PIKACHU must not die for the series will also die. You scared me huh! If Ash cant take good care of pikachu, then i'll do it..give pikachu to me! =)
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 03-19-2009, 01:45 PM
Ah Beng I the Pikabeng's Avatar
Ah Beng I the Pikabeng Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: What's a "location"?
Posts: 4,065
Default Re: Ash's Pikachu is deceased?

Quote:
Originally Posted by genesis01419 View Post
NO way!! PIKACHU must not die for the series will also die. You scared me huh! If Ash cant take good care of pikachu, then i'll do it..give pikachu to me! =)
Neo was the first victim.

If the intention of the thread creator was to scare people, he sure did a good job. Except when it came to me. :P
__________________
What's a "signature"?
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 03-19-2009, 10:14 PM
Neo Emolga's Avatar
Neo Emolga Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Reading your mind
Posts: 21,704
Send a message via AIM to Neo Emolga
Default Re: Ash's Pikachu is deceased?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ah Beng I the Pikabeng View Post
Neo was the first victim.

If the intention of the thread creator was to scare people, he sure did a good job. Except when it came to me. :P
Only because I haven't watched the anime in years, and considering how many stupid things they've done with Pikachu recently (beaten by a Magikarp of all things!?), I wouldn't be surprised if they were senile enough to make him kick the bucket.

The anime's gone to hell years ago, let's face it.
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 03-19-2009, 10:26 PM
Grassy_Aggron's Avatar
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: I...I don't know! WHERE DO I LIVE?!
Posts: 8,809
Send a message via AIM to Grassy_Aggron
Default Re: Ash's Pikachu is deceased?

Pokemon WOULD die if Pikachu went.

But still, you are talking to perhaps the only person who actually LAUGHED when Sonic was killed in his own game (impalement apparently causes dramatic death scenes, lol). So...I'm probably not the best person to ask when it comes to this XD


You are a cruel, cruel women, Grassy.

Want to know what would be ironic? If Team Rocket, in one of their bungled attempts to nab Pikachu, accidentaly killed the mouse.

"Well, at least the Boss will have a nice fur hat!" XD I can totally imagine Meowth saying that
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 03-19-2009, 11:26 PM
Ah Beng I the Pikabeng's Avatar
Ah Beng I the Pikabeng Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: What's a "location"?
Posts: 4,065
Default Re: Ash's Pikachu is deceased?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo Pikachu View Post
Only because I haven't watched the anime in years, and considering how many stupid things they've done with Pikachu recently (beaten by a Magikarp of all things!?), I wouldn't be surprised if they were senile enough to make him kick the bucket.

The anime's gone to hell years ago, let's face it.
Well for those who still keep watching, it seems this thread still scared them. :P

I thought I said before that the Magikarp in question could own almost any other Pokemon. And if you weren't surprised, you were still scared... XP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grassy_Aggron View Post
Pokemon WOULD die if Pikachu went.

But still, you are talking to perhaps the only person who actually LAUGHED when Sonic was killed in his own game (impalement apparently causes dramatic death scenes, lol). So...I'm probably not the best person to ask when it comes to this XD


You are a cruel, cruel women, Grassy.

Want to know what would be ironic? If Team Rocket, in one of their bungled attempts to nab Pikachu, accidentaly killed the mouse.

"Well, at least the Boss will have a nice fur hat!" XD I can totally imagine Meowth saying that
Sonic died? Was he revived? Hey, we could use that for Pokemon. :9

And I :lo:ed at your last 2 paragraphs. XP
__________________
What's a "signature"?
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 03-19-2009, 11:44 PM
Grassy_Aggron's Avatar
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: I...I don't know! WHERE DO I LIVE?!
Posts: 8,809
Send a message via AIM to Grassy_Aggron
Default Re: Ash's Pikachu is deceased?

Yeah, he was. By a kiss from a HUMAN princess, with Amy watching and the Chaos Emeralds XD And then time was erased, and it never happened 0o Creepy.

Thanks! I try for comedy ^^

Back on topic, Pokemon could never use it. Too adult. Which is a shame really, because it would be awesome. I still watch Pokemon, but I find Team Rocket annoying at this point. I'm more in favor of Dawn messing up, and the pokemon's personalities themselves.

Nintendo won't stop making Pokemon as long as there is money. If they want to make it better, they should consider bringing Delta or Shadow pokemon into the show.

Ha ha...Shadow Pikachu will eat your soul
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 03-19-2009, 11:58 PM
theEND's Avatar
theEND Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Pie
Posts: 3,086
Send a message via AIM to theEND Send a message via MSN to theEND
Default Re: Ash's Pikachu is deceased?

My heart skipped a beat when reading the title.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Celebi View Post
They should replace Pikachu with a Celebi...

...Just a thought. In all seriousness, you've probably seen clips of an episode from the first season where Ash lets Pikachu go, but Pikachu comes back. It is notorious for being one of the few moments that almost every anime fan can agree that they cried after watching it.
What about Bye Bye Butterfree?
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 03-20-2009, 03:24 AM
Game Over's Avatar
Game Over Offline
Master Trainer
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: United States Of Obama
Posts: 450
Send a message via AIM to Game Over
Default Re: Ash's Pikachu is deceased?

Quote:
Originally Posted by theEND View Post
My heart skipped a beat when reading the title.



What about Bye Bye Butterfree?
Butterfree is long gone, and I believe it died, but I'm not sure. That was a sad episode. Also, I love how whenever Ash has a tough decision to make they show him with his head down and you can't see his eyes.
__________________
"Do You Ever Think Of Me? You're So Considerate."-Dave Grohl
Join the Facebook group Get Josh Bassett into the Kurt Cobain biopic movie.
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 03-20-2009, 03:17 PM
Sheepat's Avatar
Sheepat Offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Sheep Land
Posts: 1,544
Default Re: Ash's Pikachu is deceased?

If pika's grave was dug, as everyone said, people would leave the Pokemon legion.

I'm always believing that Ash will get Butterfree back, and his family will watch him fight in a league.
__________________
Once known as riolu42
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 03-21-2009, 12:04 AM
Ah Beng I the Pikabeng's Avatar
Ah Beng I the Pikabeng Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: What's a "location"?
Posts: 4,065
Default Re: Ash's Pikachu is deceased?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grassy_Aggron View Post
Yeah, he was. By a kiss from a HUMAN princess, with Amy watching and the Chaos Emeralds XD And then time was erased, and it never happened 0o Creepy.

Thanks! I try for comedy ^^

Back on topic, Pokemon could never use it. Too adult. Which is a shame really, because it would be awesome. I still watch Pokemon, but I find Team Rocket annoying at this point. I'm more in favor of Dawn messing up, and the pokemon's personalities themselves.

Nintendo won't stop making Pokemon as long as there is money. If they want to make it better, they should consider bringing Delta or Shadow pokemon into the show.

Ha ha...Shadow Pikachu will eat your soul
Ah, thanks. :D

In the first movie, Ash died and was revived. Just don't include blood and we'll be OK.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theEND View Post
My heart skipped a beat when reading the title.



What about Bye Bye Butterfree?
Another victim. :O

Ah, Bye Bye Butterfree. Thanks. :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by riolu42 View Post
If pika's grave was dug, as everyone said, people would leave the Pokemon legion.

I'm always believing that Ash will get Butterfree back, and his family will watch him fight in a league.
Or it could go the other way: more people supporting Ash because of this.

As for Butterfree... no telling if it actually will come back, and if it is, no telling when it will come back.
__________________
What's a "signature"?
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:43 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com