Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Other Boards » Groups/Clubs

Groups/Clubs Start a Pokemon or non-Pokemon related Group/Club for your favorite topic. Whether it's a group/club for one of the good guys like Ash, Misty, or Brock, to the villains like Team Rocket, Team Magma, and Team Aqua. Your group can be whatever you want.

Old 04-11-2011, 05:39 PM
ReclusiveDemon Offline

Send a message via AIM to ReclusiveDemon Send a message via MSN to ReclusiveDemon Send a message via Skype™ to ReclusiveDemon
Default Re: Red's Legion of the Necro-Horde

Quote:
Originally Posted by burningzepp08 View Post
Yeah, if you truly say so. I mean, you are 25 no? It'd be shocking if you weren't, oh wait.
Way to tell me off, big man. I don't know how I'll ever sleep soundly at night knowing someone has brought my age into question.

Quote:
I really don't see why they wouldn't want to label themselves to be artistic, or limit themselves. It'd be dumb to even say "they're Groove Metal", because as I've stated, they're not. So, you're going to sit there and say that "you don't care" but continue to argue with me? Man, how stupid must you be? Wait, you're also hardheaded? What are you, 5? "OH I DONT CARE" Boo-hoo. I'm starting to believe that you're the one trolling, especially how you keep mentioning "metalcore".
You keep saying they aren't Groove Metal and aren't Metalcore. If they AREN'T either of these two genres, then what are they supposed to be? You can't use the same statement they have as just "Metal" because in this day and age, it doesn't work because it's an umbrella term. You keep saying how they aren't these two genres, but you never seem to give any explanation about what else they could be. You just keep acting less and less mature and instead of explaining anything, you state they aren't the genres I've said and then go off in the manner which you did for the rest of that comment.

I suspect you won't ever reply with a proper answer though, because this requires you to actually explain something instead of trying to insult me.

Quote:
Yeah, clearly so "mature", especially with your little b*tching about "I don't care" statement. Ahaha, you crack me up.
Wow, clearly you are the most mature person here.

Quote:
Oh I'm sorry, I didn't know your name was PainKiller.
Considering I am the entire reason this club exists, that I'm his go-to man still when asking if someone should be allowed in the club, that I'm the one who put together the entire recommendations list? I'd say this is as much MY club, even in its second incarnation, as it is his.

Quote:
LOL, yeah and I care why? Man, internet people these days...take things too seriously. Thank you for pointing out the obvious (rules-wise)
And I know you don't care, but just to clarify, I left this group because I didn't want to "label" myself as to how you have. And to label myself AND be in the same group as you? That's just not going to work. Especially because of how big of a douchebag you are. Pretending you're "bigger" and "smarter" than everyone else. Sad.
I don't see how I've labeled myself.

Also, it's hard for me not to look like the bigger and smarter person right now, considering you've given no explanations as to why you've said Lamb of God aren't Groove or Metalcore, only saying that the band themselves didn't label themselves as such. It doesn't help that you just continue to try to make me look like a child, when that's exactly what you look like right now.

Quote:
And unlike you and this new kid, Roughsauce, I'm not going to be waiting for responses and reply the second after you two have. So, I'm just going to go back to posting about other stuff in other threads. And it sucks that I'm here having to argue with you, flooding up PainKiller's thread, because no.1 He's a real cool guy, and no.2 I wasn't even speaking to you from the beginning. And you can tell any mod you please, as if I care "getting in trouble" online LOL.
Considering that I made my response a little after midnight to a response you made the prior day at 11PM, and then you commented to mine at 2:32AM? Yeah, I'm really sitting around my computer, waiting for you to comment the exact moment after you've said something.

Also it's amusing what you said about Zach. Really is.

Now I need to get to work, because I've wasted enough of my lunch break with this reply.

Last edited by Sloddikus; 04-11-2011 at 05:42 PM.
Old 04-12-2011, 01:52 AM
Roughsauce Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Roughsauce

Putting any and all stupidity behind us here.

Did I mention how much I love Sodom? Free fire zone with my M-16

Can't wait to see Amon Amarth May 3rd, and Destruction, Heathen, Warbeast and Destructor all in the same lineup on the 6th! JAM PACKED WEEK.

Credit to JJ (Jokester Jesse)

Last edited by Roughsauce; 04-14-2011 at 02:11 AM.
Old 05-06-2011, 11:58 AM
Roughsauce Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Roughsauce

I'm bumping this not because of my own selfish needs, but because the needs of others and because justice tells me its right! /motivational speech

Welp, I saw Amon Amarth, and IT WAS THE GREATEST SHOW OF MY LIFE. Johan Hegg really interacted with the audience, and the ambience was amazing. The pit was damn good too, and they played two different sets for us! They played the whole of their new album, Surtur Rising, then they played all of Twilight of the Thunder Gods, and added a few other songs from other albums. They even did 3 encores. Olavi Mikkonen even gave me his pick! It was a fantastic show, and I'm still sore :D

I'm going to see Destruction, Warbeast, Heathen, and Destructor tonight and I'm super pumped too. It will be a wicked show, and I'm going with 3 or 4 friends, and I'm even bringing along a concert first timer. Can't wait to hear Destruction, I'm hoping they'll play my favorite song from Release from Agony.

What have you guys been up to?

Credit to JJ (Jokester Jesse)
Old 05-16-2011, 01:58 PM
Tombi Offline

Send a message via AIM to Tombi Send a message via MSN to Tombi Send a message via Skype™ to Tombi

This is f*cking stupid.

Have a song about how great Europe is

Old 05-20-2011, 05:01 PM
Woodchuck Offline

Send a message via MSN to Woodchuck Send a message via Skype™ to Woodchuck

The new Autopsy is fantastic.

"Because without Twitter... You're f*cking nothing. Your life is just a burnt-out shell. You're like a husk."
Old 05-23-2011, 12:05 PM
Tombi Offline

Send a message via AIM to Tombi Send a message via MSN to Tombi Send a message via Skype™ to Tombi

I bought my BOA ticket. The line-up is practically perfect (exception: Motorhead) and there's still some bands to be announced.

Old 05-24-2011, 02:49 AM
MaskedJackal Offline

Send a message via AIM to MaskedJackal Send a message via MSN to MaskedJackal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodchuck View Post
The new Autopsy is fantastic.
Yes. Yes it is.
Old 05-24-2011, 05:56 AM
ReclusiveDemon Offline

Send a message via AIM to ReclusiveDemon Send a message via MSN to ReclusiveDemon Send a message via Skype™ to ReclusiveDemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tombi View Post
The line-up is practically perfect (exception: Motorhead)

You better not be suggesting Motorhead isn't one of the best ******* bands in the world.

Old 05-24-2011, 04:28 PM
Tombi Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReclusiveDemon View Post

You better not be suggesting Motorhead isn't one of the best ******* bands in the world.
I hate Motorhead with a passion.

I KNOW I KNOW I'M BRITISH WAT

No seriously I ******* hate Motorhead

Old 05-24-2011, 07:24 PM
ReclusiveDemon Offline

Quote:

I WILL RAPE YOU IN THE DEAD OF THE NIGHT AND THEN CRUSH YOUR SKULL IN WHEN I'M THROUGH WITH YOUR FRAGILE ISLANDER BODY

how u no love moturhed? ;_; Lemmy loves all men and women, therefore you should love him and his music.

Old 05-25-2011, 11:47 PM
MaskedJackal Offline

Quote:

Leave the hall.
Old 05-26-2011, 03:04 PM
MaskedJackal Offline

Quote:

I'm being serious here. You're fired.
Old 05-28-2011, 06:28 PM
Tombi Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReclusiveDemon View Post
I WILL RAPE YOU IN THE DEAD OF THE NIGHT AND THEN CRUSH YOUR SKULL IN WHEN I'M THROUGH WITH YOUR FRAGILE ISLANDER BODY

how u no love moturhed? ;_; Lemmy loves all men and women, therefore you should love him and his music.
O WAI

I dunno. My dad loves them. My mum hates them. I honestly can't get into them, I've tried, I've listened to the stuff my dad owns, but I seriously can't get over his vocals, they physically irritate me.

My best mate liked them until he saw them live. He's seen them about four times and they're just a wall of noise apparently, you can't differentiate the different instruments and Lemmy sounds like a robot.

Also he does this new advert on TV where he's singing the Ace of Spades really slowly and it keeps doing close-ups of his face and I'm like no.

Old 05-30-2011, 04:34 PM
Orthar Offline

Send a message via AIM to Orthar Send a message via MSN to Orthar Send a message via Skype™ to Orthar

Back from Maryland Deathfest. It's good to see that the US can put on a damn good respectable festival.

Saw Ghost, destroyed my pants with semen.
Old 06-19-2011, 06:30 PM
ReclusiveDemon Offline

Saw Opeth, The Sword and Kylesa at Bonnaroo. Loved Kylesa, Opeth was alright, The Sword was... eh if you're ****** up, they're good.

Also, for those of you who like Prog, here's Section A and Time Requiem. I know me and Mitch really dig Section A.