Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing

Creative Writing Share your fan fiction, stories, poems, essays, editorials, song lyrics, or any other related written work. All written must be your creation. Start a new thread, and keep replying to that thread as you add on more chapters. Anyone can join in at anytime.

Old 06-14-2009, 02:08 AM
bulbasuar823 Offline
New Trainer

Default Forbidden Love

So i need at least 15 comments and some from my werewolf haters or i wont make anymore. and no stealing my unique story or else...
“Br-auntie, why is this town so small?” I asked my sarcastic, childish aunt. “Because it`s….Juneau.” “Excuse me? Did you just say ……JUNEAU!!!?” I nearly hollered. “You live in Juneau? I can`t believe it. No. No. No. It`s….not me. Not in Alaska.” “I told you your plane ride was going to be a little longer then Washington, Lizzie,” she tried to explain. There was no way I was moving from my nice house in Tampa, to a two story house in Juneau. I always assumed she was different than me. The way she dressed, her hair, her personality, even her being was way different than mine. She is like a big child. I`m paler than anyone, my eyes were always red, I was colder to everyone else, and…. I was gorgeous. And so was she.
My aunt was this super cool artist, so she got paid for her paintings. She told me she was always into art, but I wasn`t like her. ‘You were a premature when you were little. It never changed.’ she would tell me. I used to come to her old house every other summer in Forks. I loved it there.
“Br-auntie, are we almost there?” She just nodded. There were 900,000 people here, well 900,001 including me. When we arrived, I just stared. Here we go…..again. Brianna gave me a key that looked like the one in her other hand. “What`s this to?”“The house and your room. Mine`s is like yours, except mine is to the house and my room.” I ran into the house, upstairs, and tried to unlock the first door on the left.
Wow. That was all I could think of. Paper lanterns, bamboo plants, a Japanese bedspread, and a bamboo made desk with a gold laptop and a phone. I sat my bags down and fell back into my bed. I didn`t know whether or not to thank Brianna for all this. I guess she remembered that I told her I loved Japan in one of my letters I wrote to her. “Lizzie, you`re starting school in the morning.” Great. Not only do I have to live in Alaska, but I also have to go to a new school. What else could go wrong?
That night we had Chinese takeout. I should have known she would have ordered something different than pizza. There was no other way out of this train wreck and I`ll just let Juneau rub off on me. All my things were unpacked, I just had dinner, and it was 10:00. I figured that I might as well go to sleep and the mistakes may go away. It was cold and bright this morning, almost the opposite of what I would have in my precious Florida. No snow! So much better.
I had nothing to wear for school, so I just grabbed one of my boring, worn out pair of jeans and a white boy tee. I`m just pitiful. So I ran downstairs, snatched my keys, and then hopped into my dark blue truck. It was drizzling when I got to the school. The school`s name was lame: Crowling High. I don`t think this was here when I was little, because it looks like it was put up last summer.
I took a map out of my backpack to see what my classes are. I started looking for Algebra but I felt someone behind me. So I span around so fast the girl looked shocked. “Wow. Uh, I`m Costarica. Who are ze?” she said with a preppy smile. “I`m Lizzie. I`m new, and why were you following me, Costarica?” “Because ze looked lost, so I zought I would help ze find ze class ze were looking for.” Okay. What a weird accent. “Do you have Algebra for first period?” “Zes I do, actually. Do ze want to have lunch with za group of my friends?” “As long as they`re all nice.” “Oh, zeir nice, alright.” Again, wow. We scurried to Algebra with 5 minutes to spare. “Good morning class, I am Mrs. Simmons. I see a new student in the back.” Oh gosh. Don’t say me. Don’t say me.

Last edited by bulbasuar823; 06-15-2009 at 01:51 AM.
Old 06-15-2009, 01:39 AM
Megaman Offline
Banned

Default Re: Forbidden Love

This is pretty cool. But you need to space out a bit and make a longer chapter. And you should put up a notice since there have been fan-fic stealers around lately.
Old 06-15-2009, 01:51 AM
bulbasuar823 Offline
New Trainer

Default Re: Forbidden Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megaman View Post
This is pretty cool. But you need to space out a bit and make a longer chapter. And you should put up a notice since there have been fan-fic stealers around lately.
thanx