Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing

Creative Writing Share your fan fiction, stories, poems, essays, editorials, song lyrics, or any other related written work. All written must be your creation. Start a new thread, and keep replying to that thread as you add on more chapters. Anyone can join in at anytime.

Old 05-15-2009, 02:39 PM
ShadowUmbreon545 Offline
Banned

Default The Fullmetal Alchemist Story

Hey everybody this is my fan-fic The Fullmetal Alchemist Story.I'm not very good at making pokemon fan-fics so I decided to make this fan-fic since I like the FMA anime show.I hope it will be very good!

Rating:PG-13
Copyright Claims:This is not my own series really this is an anime show and manga but I'm just posting this here for anyone who doesn't want to read the manga or doesn't want to watch the anime.You don't really have to report this really since there might be a site for Fullmetal Alchemist and somebody may just be typing it for people to read on the internet.But if someone takes this banner which took me FOREVER to make since I'm not very good at making banners and say they copy and paste this and say they typed this all on their own THEN you can report this to me and I will see what I can do.
View of characters:This is going to be a third person view.

I will put up a picture with each chapter.And I won't give the descriptions of the characters exactly like the ones on the pictures.And last but not least, enjoy!

Last edited by ShadowUmbreon545; 05-25-2009 at 04:14 PM.
Old 06-14-2009, 09:14 AM
Megaman Offline
Banned

Default Re: The Fullmetal Alchemist Story

Are you ever going to put a chapter up? And that's not really how you do a fan-fic.....