Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » Pokemon Wi-Fi Trading Center

Pokemon Wi-Fi Trading Center Offer your Pokemon in Pokemon Black/White, Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver and Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum for trade or request Pokemon for trade.

Closed Thread

Old 03-28-2009, 06:08 AM
Dark Turtwig Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Send a message via AIM to Dark Turtwig Send a message via MSN to Dark Turtwig
Default .::Dark Turtwig's IV Breeds!::.~Closed, until further notice~

Hello fellow Pe2k traders. I'm sure you've seen me around the forums before, I'm Dark Turtwig. (no dur)
I've had a trade thread in the past, but it kind of... died. So, I want to make a new one. I have new pokemon, new styles of trading, and a new outlook. This time I'm going to be a lot more strict about my rules. More than most peolpe are in their threads. So watch out! :p

.::My Rules::.

-No flaming, disrespecting, or insulting another pe2k member in my thread.
-Obey All Pe2k rules. This includes the four-word rule. I see that violated so often it's not even funny.
-Please, make an honest effort to use real words, and proper grammar. This isn't a chat room, so I don't want to see things like 'hey wat u want for ____. cmt thx' I see that kind of thing a lot, and I want it to stop.
-No arguing with me, or any other member in my trading thread. I will ban you without a warning if this occurs. Ya got that?
-Please, don't just tell me to check your thread. Post what you are willing to offer for such and such pokemon, and I will reply as soon as I can.
-To prove that you have read my rules, please put a * in the beginning of your post. If you do not follow this rule, I will give you one warning. That's it. If you have not read my rules after a warning and do it again, you're banned. No exceptions.
-No Whining/begging. I don't want to see any 'oh plz, can i plz have ur ____' Okay?
-And finally, my just about most important rule, 'NO RE-DISTRIBUTING MY POKEMON.' If I see one of my pokemon in your trade thread, you must take it down, and you will also be banned from my thread. I'm pretty sure this has always been a rule, but I have found it being broken a lot.

.::Other Important Notes::.

-I use the Action Replay to check the IV's, so they are more exact than an IV calculator.
-Friend Code: 1418 7928 8052

.::What I am Looking For::.

I am looking for IV bred UT pokemon only. Please don't offer me EV trains, or events, or anything of that nature.

Last edited by Dark Turtwig; 04-23-2009 at 02:10 AM.
Old 03-28-2009, 06:10 AM
Dark Turtwig Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Default Re: .::Dark Turtwig's Craptastic Trades!::. ~Please Don't post yet!~

.::The Bulletin Board::.

3 / 28 / 09: Dark Turtwig's IV breeds is open for buisness!
3 / 28 / 09: Trades will be put on hold for the 28th and 29th, busy weekend. x_x
4 / 22 / 09: DT's IV breeds is closed until further notice.

Nobody's here at the moment. Please, let's keep it that way!

Last edited by Dark Turtwig; 04-23-2009 at 02:09 AM.
Old 03-28-2009, 06:10 AM
Dark Turtwig Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

.::Past Trades::.

.::Pending Trades::.
Yoda55's Ralts for my Gastly
Ahlat's Starly for my Heracross

{Steel Leader in the*Official* Pe2k Gyms} {Dark TurtwigxThe Politoed Hunter}

Last edited by Dark Turtwig; 03-28-2009 at 06:43 PM.
Old 03-28-2009, 06:11 AM
Dark Turtwig Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

.::IV Bred Pocket Monsers::.

~All pokemon here are bred by me unless I say otherwise. Some older pokemon have the trainer name 'Brodrik', while some say 'Mudkip'. These are all from the same game, I just changed my name with pokesav a while back.
When stating the IV's of a pokemon, they go in this order:
HP / Attack / Defense / Speed / Special Attack / Special Defense
Just so there's no confusion. ;)

Phanphy
Egg moves: Ice Shard
Hidden Power: Dragon, 49
Nature: Impish
Level 1 UT
IV's: 26 / 27 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 5
Comment: Here's a good solid Phanphy that would work great as a Rapid Spinner Donphan. It's got a pretty decent HP IV, a perfect defense IV, and although it's special defense leaves much to be desired... it's still a great pokemon to have.

Elekid
Egg Moves: Ice Punch, Fire Punch, and Cross Chop
Hidden Power: Dark, 69
Nature: Adamant
Level 1 UT
IV's: 29 / 31 / 31 / 13 / 31 / 31
Comment: When I first looked at this I though 'omg, awesome breed', but then I saw the speed. It may not be all that great, but this E-vire is pretty bulky. 31's in both defenses, and a 29 in HP? That's pretty good IMO. You could pull off a Choice Scarf set with this as well, if you want some more speed.

Scyther
Egg Moves: N/A
Hidden Power: Dragon 39
Level 1 UT
IV's: 10 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 21 / 13
Comment: This is one heck of a Scyther. 31's where he needs it, and good defense IV's to boot. The HP isn't the greatest, but Scyther isn't going to be taking many hits anyway. If you have a Metal Coat, I will also do a trade and trade back, so you can evolve this to a Scizor if you want. In platinum, he learns Bullet Punch while leveling up in the early 30's I believe, so that's a great move to get on Scizor if you have platinum.

Riolu
Egg Moves: Crunch
Hidden Power: Grass, 66
Level 1 UT
IV's: 8 / 31 / 29 / 31 / 10 / 31
Comment: This would make a fine Swords Dance Lucario. It has perfect attack IV's, a 31 in speed, and good defense and special defense as well. The HP IV is pretty meh, but Lucario shouldn't be taking many hits, he should be dishing them out!

Heracross
Egg Moves: Pursuit
Hidden Power: Grass 59
Level 1 UT
IV's: 8 / 31 / 26 / 31 / 20 / 31
Comment: This is an excellent Heracross. Again, like Riolu, the HP is kinda meh, but Heracross isn't meant to be a tank. That, and I simply could not get one with a good IV in speed, attack, and special defense while still being Adamant with Guts. This is a good canidate for a Choice Scarf, because you can switch in on say a Dusknoir's Will-o-Wisp, and your attack is doubled. Now, you're nearly unstoppable. Pursuit is a great egg move for the likes of Latias who enjoy switching out to avoid Megahorns, but get a nasty surprise in the form of Pursuit. >:)

Croagunk *this was not bred by me. I got this in a trade a long time ago, but I know it's legit.*
Egg Moves: Cross Chop
Hidden Power: Poison, 57
Level 35 UT *grown with Rare Candies, it's UT*
IV's: 26 / 31 / 20 / 31 / 12 / 22
Comment: Not the best defensive IV's, but he's got the 31's where it counts, attack and speed. With Cross Chop, and 252 EV's in speed, this Croagunk when grown into a Toxicroak will hit fast and hard.

Gastly
Egg Moves: Hypnosis, Thunderbolt, Shadow Ball
Hidden Power: Ghost, 47
Nature: Timid
Level 1 UT
IV's: 23 / 31 / 20 / 31 / 31 / 24
Comment: This is a great little Gastly I bred here. It comes with Hypnosis, Thunderbolt, and Shadow Ball, right out of the egg for ya, so there's no need for the TM's. I finally got one with an odd HP IV, so that you get one extra turn out of Life Orb if you decide to give your Gengar that item when you evolve it.

Bagon
Egg Moves: Dragon Dance, Fire Blast
Hidden Power: Bug 44
Level 1 UT
IV's: 31 / 31 / 31 / 24 / 31 / 12
Comment: This is the best Bagon I could breed without pulling my hair out, I'm sorry. I managed to get a 31 in HP, Attack, Defense, and Special Attack, but, the speed EV is a little lower than I hoped. Although, it has the Egg move dragon dance, So that can make it faster in a hurry, as well as make its attack higher. You'd want to use Fire Blast over Fire Fang, because it hits walls like Skarmory and Forretress much harder than Fire Fang would.

Beldum
Hidden Power: Dragon 69
Level 1 UT
IV's: 24 / 31 / 27 / 31 / 27 / 31
Comment: Wow, just wow. I can't belive I got such an awesome IV spread. I had a spread with all 30's and 31's, but the HP EV was only 4, so I had to pretty much trash it unfortunately. It's really hard to get a good HP EV along with the right nature and a perfect attack, and speed IV, not to mention the fantastic defensive IVs, so I'm pretty happy with this.

.::Coming Soon::.

Larvitar
Egg Moves: Dragon Dance
Hidden Power: N/A
Level 1 UT
IV's: 20+ / 31 / 25+ / 31 / x / 25+
This is an optimization, I hope to get a good IV like this, but I'm not making any promises. DD T-tar soon to come!

Sneasel
Egg Moves: Ice Punch
Hidden Power: N/A
Nature: Jolly
Level 1 UT
IV's: x / 31 / x / 31 / x / 15+
I'm going to breed a Sneasel here soon, so all you Weavile fans look no further! I'm gonna breed this with the egg move Ice Punch, so that'll be cool, and I'm gonna aim for a good IV in Attack, Speed, and Special defense so he can switch into shadow balls and such. HP, defense, and special attack don't really matter, since Weavile won't be staying in on Physical attaks anyway, right?

Mudkip
Hidden Power: Electric, hopefully. Just so people have an option.
Nature: Relaxed
Level 1 UT
IV's: 31 / 25+ / 31 / x / 25+ / 20+
So I herd u liek mudkipz? Anyway, I'm gonna be breeding a defensive Swampert here, usually used for leading. I'm hoping for good IV's in Attack and Special attack, along with Special defense, but that's not my main priority I suppose. I won't stop until I get a perfect IV in defense and HP, which I guarentee you, will be hard, so don't expect this TOO soon, mmk? ;)

Last edited by Dark Turtwig; 03-28-2009 at 07:24 AM.
Old 03-28-2009, 06:25 AM
Dark Turtwig Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

.::Special Offers::.

None, at the moment. I'm cheap like that, I guess. ;3

Last edited by Dark Turtwig; 03-28-2009 at 07:30 AM.
Old 03-28-2009, 03:55 PM
Dark Turtwig Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Default Re: .::Dark Turtwig's IV Breeds!::. ~Open for Buisness~

Okay, you may now post.
DT's IV breeds is open for buisness!

Old 03-28-2009, 03:57 PM
The Politoed Hunter Offline
Banned

'*'

Hmm.

Wanna be partners in the store? I have quite a few good IV breeds and think it will be quite fun! ^^
Old 03-28-2009, 04:09 PM
Ahlat Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Ahlat

'*'

Starly
31/31/4/31/24/28
HP:Poison 36
Comment: Has perfect ivs where he needs them Atk+Spd. Has perfect HP ivs too, Def could do some work though but SpD aint bad.

I want to make a fair trade and not seem to be too greedy so can you tell me what pokes you won't mind trading for this guy?

P.S. It's redistributable but don't let others redistribute it. ;D
Old 03-28-2009, 04:33 PM
Dark Turtwig Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Politoed Hunter View Post
'*'

Hmm.

Wanna be partners in the store? I have quite a few good IV breeds and think it will be quite fun! ^^
Yeah, I'd love to! I think that's why my past threads kind of died, is because I was running them all by myself. But with another person there I'll feel more commited. I'll make the thread later. I'll PM you before I make it though, okay?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahlat View Post
'*'

Starly
31/31/4/31/24/28
HP:Poison 36
Comment: Has perfect ivs where he needs them Atk+Spd. Has perfect HP ivs too, Def could do some work though but SpD aint bad.

I want to make a fair trade and not seem to be too greedy so can you tell me what pokes you won't mind trading for this guy?

P.S. It's redistributable but don't let others redistribute it. ;D
Wow, that's a pretty good Starly. If it's adamant, I'll trade you my Scyther for it. If you don't want the Scyther, I could give you my Heracross.

Old 03-28-2009, 04:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Turtwig View Post
Yeah, I'd love to! I think that's why my past threads kind of died, is because I was running them all by myself. But with another person there I'll feel more commited. I'll make the thread later. I'll PM you before I make it though, okay?
Sweet. OK, I await your PM! =P
Old 03-28-2009, 04:41 PM
Ahlat Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Quote:

Wow, that's a pretty good Starly. If it's adamant, I'll trade you my Scyther for it. If you don't want the Scyther, I could give you my Heracross.
forgot to put adamnat. want a NN? I'll take heracross and NN something creative. im bad with names xD
Old 03-28-2009, 04:52 PM
Yoda55 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Send a message via AIM to Yoda55

"*"

31 HP 31 Attack 31 Sp. Attack 31 Deffense 31 Speed 29 Sp. Def
Timid
I used Marriland IV calcuator, and Serebiis IV calcuator, and they said the same :o
I like the Elekid

^ ^
Click
Old 03-28-2009, 04:53 PM
Dark Turtwig Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahlat View Post
forgot to put adamnat. want a NN? I'll take heracross and NN something creative. im bad with names xD
I'll name it Horny. ;)
But yeah, I'll trade with you later, I'm planning a team at the moment and am kinda 'in the zone'
;P

Politoed, same as Ahlat. I'll get to the thread later, I'm sorry. I have baseball practice before too long anyway, so long as rain doesn't cancel it.
EDIT: @Yoda, I'll take the Ralts, but the trade is the same deal as Ahlat's sorry.

Old 03-28-2009, 04:57 PM
Banned

Quote:
I'll name it Horny. ;)
But yeah, I'll trade with you later, I'm planning a team at the moment and am kinda 'in the zone'
;P

Politoed, same as Ahlat. I'll get to the thread later, I'm sorry. I have baseball practice before too long anyway, so long as rain doesn't cancel it.
EDIT: @Yoda, I'll take the Ralts, but the trade is the same deal as Ahlat's sorry.
No sweat, I might go breed some more mons in preparation.

Also, I had an IV check code for AR, but it didn't work, mind telling me the code?
Old 03-28-2009, 05:03 PM
Ahlat Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Quote:
I'll name it Horny. ;)
;P

Okay I'll trade later.
@TSH
I gave you one before. :P Unless that's the one your talking about. xD