Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » Pokemon Battling Center

Pokemon Battling Center Find an opponent to battle on Pokemon Black/White, Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver, Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum or Pokemon Online. Join a clan or tournament here.

Closed Thread

Old 04-23-2009, 08:39 PM
Revan Offline
Amateur Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Revan Send a message via MSN to Revan Send a message via Yahoo to Revan
Default Re: {S}pecial {A}erial {S}ervice ~Join and I MIGHT start you off higher Ranked~

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatshine179 View Post
Nah thats not my style...and Revan congrats, your in and dont worry. I will help you as much as I can when it comes to battling.
Good. Thanks.

Oh, and btw, I'm also interested in the area of breeding. It seems interesting. I'm not too far into the game just yet, since I want to train my pokemon, but I really want to get to the point where I can start breeding pokemon for perfection.
Old 04-23-2009, 08:48 PM
fatshine179 Offline
Elite Trainer

Default Re: {S}pecial {A}erial {S}ervice ~Join and I MIGHT start you off higher Ranked~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revan View Post
Good. Thanks.

Oh, and btw, I'm also interested in the area of breeding. It seems interesting. I'm not too far into the game just yet, since I want to train my pokemon, but I really want to get to the point where I can start breeding pokemon for perfection.
Sure, So you want to beat the game before I start helping you?. Do you know about EV training?.
@ bloodrazor: thanks for helping me man but if I joined another clan it would'nt feel right.

SAS - Fleet Admiral (RET.)
Old 04-23-2009, 09:08 PM
Revan Offline
Amateur Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Revan Send a message via MSN to Revan Send a message via Yahoo to Revan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatshine179 View Post
Sure, So you want to beat the game before I start helping you?. Do you know about EV training?.
@ bloodrazor: thanks for helping me man but if I joined another clan it would'nt feel right.
You can start helping me anytime, sure.

I am familiar with EV training, though I haven't quite done it too much.
Old 04-23-2009, 09:11 PM
fatshine179 Offline
Elite Trainer

Quote:
You can start helping me anytime, sure.

I am familiar with EV training, though I haven't quite done it too much.
Yeah since your pokes are still fresh, you should start EV training them now..Here is a list of pokemon tiers, moves, and techniques to use on battle. http://www.smogon.com/dp/pokemon/ Also if you need or are looking for ANY type of pokemon, I have an endless amount...

Old 04-24-2009, 04:36 PM
Revan Offline
Amateur Trainer

Default Re: {S}pecial {A}erial {S}ervice ~ (2/18) Join and I MIGHT start you off higher Ranke

I am at least starting to get the hang of being a serious trainer. I'm going to start working on breeding a lot next.

Are you saying that if I need a pokemon, I can just come to you get get one? That would be desirable, at best.

Can we talk about what rank I'm going to be now? Do I start off as a Private at this point or am I permitted to be promoted higher?
Old 04-24-2009, 06:18 PM
fatshine179 Offline
Elite Trainer

Default Re: {S}pecial {A}erial {S}ervice ~ (2/18) Join and I MIGHT start you off higher Ranke

Quote:
I am at least starting to get the hang of being a serious trainer. I'm going to start working on breeding a lot next.

Are you saying that if I need a pokemon, I can just come to you get get one? That would be desirable, at best.

Can we talk about what rank I'm going to be now? Do I start off as a Private at this point or am I permitted to be promoted higher?
For now you are a private. 1.) Just joined the clan, 2.) You still need a long way to go when it comes to battling and 3.) yeah just tell me what you need

Old 04-24-2009, 06:20 PM
Revan Offline
Amateur Trainer

I'm fine with being a Private.

I sent you a PM with some pokemon that I would like to get at some point.
Old 04-24-2009, 06:22 PM
fatshine179 Offline
Elite Trainer

Quote:
I'm fine with being a Private.

I sent you a PM with some pokemon that I would like to get at some point.
Cool I'll get the pokemon that you need in a second. Oh and when it comes to EV. Click here http://www.gamefaqs.com/portable/ds/file/925601/48969

Old 04-24-2009, 06:26 PM
Revan Offline
Amateur Trainer

All right, good. I'm making progress in the game now. With those new pokemon, I'll have a more diverse team that I can use.

Are there any other members I should add to my friend codes, or anything like that?
Old 04-24-2009, 06:29 PM
fatshine179 Offline
Elite Trainer

Quote:
All right, good. I'm making progress in the game now. With those new pokemon, I'll have a more diverse team that I can use.

Are there any other members I should add to my friend codes, or anything like that?
So far its only you and me Private. But dont worry, lets keep at it and SAS will flourish eventually..

Old 04-24-2009, 06:30 PM
Revan Offline
Amateur Trainer

Great. I'm sure we'll build up. Do you think you'll want to trade today, or do you want me to wait for another day?
Old 04-24-2009, 06:34 PM
fatshine179 Offline
Elite Trainer

Quote:
Great. I'm sure we'll build up. Do you think you'll want to trade today, or do you want me to wait for another day?
Im getting your pokes for you right now. Do you want them in any nature?. http://www.pokefarm.com/pokemon-natu...explained.html

Old 04-24-2009, 06:38 PM
Revan Offline
Amateur Trainer

Nature isn't an issue right now. I'll be using them for breeding. Besides, I don't have an Everstone, so it wouldn't matter anyway.

Is there any way you can send some recommended items along with them? I also want to trade my Kadraba once so it can evolve into Alakazam, if that's okay with you.
Old 04-24-2009, 06:41 PM
fatshine179 Offline
Elite Trainer

Quote:
Nature isn't an issue right now. I'll be using them for breeding. Besides, I don't have an Everstone, so it wouldn't matter anyway.

Is there any way you can send some recommended items along with them? I also want to trade my Kadraba once so it can evolve into Alakazam, if that's okay with you.

Sure just gimme five minutes. The three pokes you requested will be at LV.1 just hatched. I'll attach an everstone to one of the pokes if I still have any left

Old 04-24-2009, 06:43 PM
Revan Offline
Amateur Trainer

Thank you. Also, if you can include a poke that is good for learning HM moves so I don't have to waste them on my poke's, that would be great too.