Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » Pokemon Wi-Fi Trading Center

Pokemon Wi-Fi Trading Center Offer your Pokemon in Pokemon Black/White, Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver and Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum for trade or request Pokemon for trade.

Old 04-13-2009, 04:07 PM
Unikraken

Default Looking for some older Pokemon

Hello everyone!
I'm very new to the pokemon scene, I've just recently gotten diamond and I've become aware of some nifty pokemon from the earlier games I would like to own. I'll list them below and hopefully a kind soul might be willing to help me acquire them. As I've recently started the game I don't have any awesome pokemon to trade in return, but you will have my thanks for helping me out if you do so! I will completely understand if none of you want to trade these to me without any equally awesome pokemon, but I don't have any. :(

Please help me get:

Cyndaquil
Torchic
Mewtwo
Eevee
Pichu or Pikachu
Old 04-13-2009, 06:38 PM
jamalbastawi

Default Re: Looking for some older Pokemon

u can get evee from the pokemon mansion talk to the owner and keep saying yes and 1 day he will say a cute evve gave me a smooch on the cheek and pichachu and pichu can be find wild in the mansion garden without talking to the guy
Old 04-13-2009, 10:59 PM
lucemon22 Offline
Amateur Trainer

Default Re: Looking for some older Pokemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamalbastawi View Post
u can get evee from the pokemon mansion talk to the owner and keep saying yes and 1 day he will say a cute evve gave me a smooch on the cheek and pichachu and pichu can be find wild in the mansion garden without talking to the guy
if you have diamond or pearl....platinum you get it from the girl who manages the box's in hearthome. Anyhow, if I could get a ditto I could breed Cyndaquil and Torchic to trade you.