Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Art Boards » Sprite Art

Sprite Art For both Pokemon and non-Pokemon related sprite art.

Old 04-26-2009, 01:02 AM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Send a message via AIM to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Yahoo to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Skype™ to Graceful_Suicune
Default Re: Team Firestrike - Guest Stars now open! (For a limited time only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by aeoneeveemoon View Post
I'm BAAAACCKK!!!Sorry,I fergot.I LUFF IT.Better than I do,mainly because I never finish.Lawl.
xDD Okay. :D Thanks, and lol! I liked yours though. :3 But yeah, we can all get side-tracked and stuff. :3
Okay, I'll accept your guest star then. xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Salamence View Post
Wow, thanks Xanthe. If you want I can give you Zeegey's sprite, btw. Also, I can't wait for the next chapter! Also, Charmander's my favourite Pokemon so I'm rather fond of the one in your comic. (I just realized that it still doesn't have a name. xD)

Also, I've got one question. Is the leader of the Larvitar shiny? Thanks. :]

♥-Elana-♥
:D No worries. :3 Okay, you can post it if you wish! :D
xD Well, that works out, doesn't it? x3 And lol, you find out her name in the next issue...which I'll post now. :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queenie Beanie View Post
OOOOOH, your comic is so attractively shiny! -stares in awe-

Anyway, I just finished reading all five issues of your comic, Xanthe, and I must say it was a very enjoyable read! It was interesting and well written, but it was also funneh. Especially the random Feebas.

XD

Rofl, I can't get over that. Silleh, Feebas, quit misbehaving! -spanks Feebas-

-coughawkwardcough-

So, yeah. I wonder where those three are headed to...That dark cave/hole thingy looks mysterious OOH!
xDD Well, you never cease to make me laugh. xD
And thanks! :D Yeah, I dunno where the idea of that Feebas came in. LOL.

Issue 6

By the way: the guest stars won't be appearing until a few issues later. :3

~Xanthe.

Pokemon Crossroads!
Pe2k's spiritual successor! :D I'm Suicune's Fire there.
Old 04-26-2009, 01:06 AM
PapaLuLu27 Offline

Send a message via MSN to PapaLuLu27

Sammy is mean-ish D: His quick-tempered and prefers solitude, I'm guessing xP Lis, that's like, Charmander = Lizard = Liz = Lis ._. Reeeeeeeeeal creative Xanthe v.v... Nah, I kid xD I like that name, it sticks to you.

♪~Luis~♫
Old 04-26-2009, 01:09 AM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Send a message via AIM to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Yahoo to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Skype™ to Graceful_Suicune

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapaLuLu27 View Post
Sammy is mean-ish D: His quick-tempered and prefers solitude, I'm guessing xP Lis, that's like, Charmander = Lizard = Liz = Lis ._. Reeeeeeeeeal creative Xanthe v.v... Nah, I kid xD I like that name, it sticks to you.

♪~Luis~♫
Yeah, that's how his character is. xD
xDD THANKS, LUIS! Actually, my aunty's name is 'Elissa', but we call her 'Lis'. I just thought up a quick name, and because I like Lis, I made it her name. xD It was only AFTER when I realised it was like 'Liz', which was like 'lizard'. xDD

~Xanthe.

Pokemon Crossroads!
Old 04-26-2009, 01:10 AM
Dark Salamence Offline

Send a message via AIM to Dark Salamence Send a message via MSN to Dark Salamence

Wow, great issue! Btw, I like Lis's name. :]

Also, I've got Zeegey's sprite. He's the red and white one, third from the left.

♥-Elana-♥

TwitterTumblrDeviantart
Old 04-26-2009, 01:14 AM
PapaLuLu27 Offline

Send a message via MSN to PapaLuLu27

Quote:

Also, I've got Zeegey's sprite. He's the red and white one, third from the left.

♥-Elana-♥
I know Zeegey ^^ And the origin of Lis' name. It shalt trouble thy for many genertaions v~v
As for Zeegey, if you want I can try to make PMD2 Sprites out of it :D I'll only start with basic walking sheets tho ._. And maybe sleeping since it's important.

♪~Luis~♫
Old 04-26-2009, 01:23 AM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Quote:

♥-Elana-♥
Ah, okay. :3 I should be able to sprite him. ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapaLuLu27 View Post

I know Zeegey ^^ And the origin of Lis' name. It shalt trouble thy for many genertaions v~v
As for Zeegey, if you want I can try to make PMD2 Sprites out of it :D I'll only start with basic walking sheets tho ._. And maybe sleeping since it's important.

♪~Luis~♫
xD It's okay. I can do it. ;3 I'm a spriter, too, remember. xD

~Xanthe.

Pokemon Crossroads!
Old 04-26-2009, 01:28 AM
Queenie Beanie Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Queenie Beanie Send a message via MSN to Queenie Beanie

Yipee, new issue time! -reads-

That Sam seems lonely. :c Maybeh that's why he's acting so rude. Oh, anyway. Very good issue Xanthe! I hope they don't fall asleep on the way home. That'd suck. A lot.

:3!

Dayna.
URPG
Wigglytuff 614
Queenie Beanie x WatchMeBeQuieter
FAMILY
Old 04-26-2009, 01:34 AM
Trainer17 Offline
Shōrai no Kaizoku-ō

Send a message via AIM to Trainer17 Send a message via MSN to Trainer17 Send a message via Skype™ to Trainer17

Hehe. Do not mess with the Riolu. I really love how you made him the "Strong" Pokemon whom you don't want to mess around with. Very well done, and why do I have this eerie feeling about that Onix? :3 Naw. You are the creator, so I'd be looking forward to some twists and surprises! ^^

Paired with Jaye l My Family l Wifi League
Old 04-26-2009, 08:31 AM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queenie Beanie View Post
Yipee, new issue time! -reads-

That Sam seems lonely. :c Maybeh that's why he's acting so rude. Oh, anyway. Very good issue Xanthe! I hope they don't fall asleep on the way home. That'd suck. A lot.

:3!
:D Woo.

Aw, yeah. x3 Well, I wouldn't call it rude--just demanding. x3 Thank you, Dayna! xDD That would be funny, though!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trainer17 View Post
Hehe. Do not mess with the Riolu. I really love how you made him the "Strong" Pokemon whom you don't want to mess around with. Very well done, and why do I have this eerie feeling about that Onix? :3 Naw. You are the creator, so I'd be looking forward to some twists and surprises! ^^
No, you shouldn't mess with him. xD Thanls. x3
xD Well, the three Pokemon inside the cave were just for scenery. :3 xD But it would be funny if it lashed out and attacked them. x3
^^ :D Thanks for commenting, hubby. <3

~Xanthe.

Pokemon Crossroads!
Old 04-26-2009, 08:37 AM
Scytherwolf Offline

I know you said I could make a guest star-can I still do that?

Thanks to Lunar Latias for the banner and Kirimori for the picture!

-My Links-
Old 04-26-2009, 08:59 AM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scytherwolf View Post
I know you said I could make a guest star-can I still do that?
Of course. ^^
And I already got feedback from you about it, so you'll be accepted. :P
And you didn't have to ask. xD

~Xanthe.

Pokemon Crossroads!
Old 04-26-2009, 10:27 AM
Scytherwolf Offline

Oh, ok^^

Name: Sylar
Pokemon species: Scyther
Personality: He is a strong-willed and brave pokemon who is quick to defend those he trusts. He likes exploring and doesn't like being in crowded places. He is usually far too trusting of strangers.
History: (Not sure yet)
Added features: A long scar on his right leg. (That shouldn't be too hard-just a couple of pixels xD)

I know I still need his history, but I guess either I'll think of it soon or you can make it up ^^ I can add more detail to this later if you want, right now I have writer's block...uh, character's block. x_x

Thanks to Lunar Latias for the banner and Kirimori for the picture!

-My Links-
Old 04-26-2009, 10:47 AM
Velocity Offline
ASB Official

Man,I keep waiting for Onix to attack!Great issue!Dialogue ones are HARD to do.

Thanks, Speed and Dino and also Speed! :D
Old 04-26-2009, 12:19 PM
5TailedDemonLizard Offline

I am so sorry for not commenting on your comic. I was in a rush and I wanted a guest star really badly, but I love your comic! Your characters are really funny and you can connect with them very well. I love the situations that Zarro and Lis get into, and they always seem just about to get kicked in the, well, you know, before help arrives.

I love Zarro *hugs, but then gets burned* oops. The villians, although they havn't really been the main villians, are still really funny as well as evil. The Nidorino and the Sandlsash were so funny! I also loved the group of Larvitar. You are a pretty good spriter (trust me, I could never sprite like this, I tried, and failed) and no, I am not trying to be a suck up. Your comics are very good. Not crowded, a good number of panels on each page, every now and then there is a typo, but I am too engrossed in the comic to notice unless I go back and nitpick through it. I am very sorry for not commenting yet. Good job.

GCeA Blue|GCeA Silver

"Flying is learning to throw yourself at the ground and miss."

^Please click my eggs^

Click here for my other links!

Old 04-26-2009, 12:53 PM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scytherwolf View Post
Oh, ok^^

Name: Sylar
Pokemon species: Scyther
Personality: He is a strong-willed and brave pokemon who is quick to defend those he trusts. He likes exploring and doesn't like being in crowded places. He is usually far too trusting of strangers.
History: (Not sure yet)
Added features: A long scar on his right leg. (That shouldn't be too hard-just a couple of pixels xD)

I know I still need his history, but I guess either I'll think of it soon or you can make it up ^^ I can add more detail to this later if you want, right now I have writer's block...uh, character's block. x_x
xD That's okay. I like him! He's cool. :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by aeoneeveemoon View Post
Man,I keep waiting for Onix to attack!Great issue!Dialogue ones are HARD to do.
xDD LOL.
Yeah, sometimes I get stuck with what to write. ^^' Thanks for commenting! :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misstres Meg View Post
I am so sorry for not commenting on your comic. I was in a rush and I wanted a guest star really badly, but I love your comic! Your characters are really funny and you can connect with them very well. I love the situations that Zarro and Lis get into, and they always seem just about to get kicked in the, well, you know, before help arrives.

I love Zarro *hugs, but then gets burned* oops. The villians, although they havn't really been the main villians, are still really funny as well as evil. The Nidorino and the Sandlsash were so funny! I also loved the group of Larvitar. You are a pretty good spriter (trust me, I could never sprite like this, I tried, and failed) and no, I am not trying to be a suck up. Your comics are very good. Not crowded, a good number of panels on each page, every now and then there is a typo, but I am too engrossed in the comic to notice unless I go back and nitpick through it. I am very sorry for not commenting yet. Good job.
xD Thanks a lot for your very in-depth review! :D I really appreciate it. :3 And that's fine. ^^ xD I don't really mind that much; I just wanted to clarify a few things. :3
I'll accept your guest star now. xD I love Absol a lot, so it'll be good to have one in there! :D
Yeah, my silly typos. x3 If you want to pick 'em out, feel free to. xD And thanks for all the comments and compliments! :D xD Makes me wanna put up the new issue... ;P

Issue 7

LOL, I'm new to GIMP and I know I stuffed up Lis' fire in the last three panels. xD
DON'T HURT ME!!

~Xanthe.

EDIT: UNLESS YOU'RE POSTING A BULLY GUEST STAR, NO MORE GUEST STARS PLEASE!! I've got enough. x3

Pokemon Crossroads!

Last edited by Graceful_Suicune; 04-26-2009 at 01:03 PM.