Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Closed Thread

Old 04-30-2009, 05:28 PM
Mewchirio Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Mewchirio
Default Re: [SU] Tsiuba Chronicles: Darkened Sunder (Reservation posts ONLY! Incomplete)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ID Saraibre Ryu View Post
I gotta see a nice impressive SU first Chiro, but you've got first dibs on being the leader. You go for it.

Since people are reserving I'll post an SU sheet for people to brainstorm. I may be able to get all the other info set today.
I can make it a post and a half long, and then have maybe two more minor characters: one as his second in command and another working for the other side
And anyway, I've got nothing better to do xD

~Mewchirio~

Join this RP! Seriously, it's so worth it! Ragnarök [SU]
Credit-Rainbow Islands (banner) & Blazing Fury (Userbar) both from Serebii
Old 04-30-2009, 05:33 PM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Default Re: [SU] Tsiuba Chronicles: Darkened Sunder (Reservation posts ONLY! Incomplete)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mewchirio View Post
I can make it a post and a half long, and then have maybe two more minor characters: one as his second in command and another working for the other side
And anyway, I've got nothing better to do xD

~Mewchirio~
Yay! Page two and I just finished briefly explaining the Forebode Isle! I put up an SU sheet for you guys to brainstorm now.

Anyway, the more work you do Chiro, the more inclined I am to letting you be the Cult of Darkness leader.
Old 04-30-2009, 06:07 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Send a message via AIM to CM

I have a semi-stupid question. How many techniques can a Pokemon use? I mean, do you have a limit on it like in the games or whatever?

Crystal

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 04-30-2009, 06:12 PM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal Momoyia View Post
I have a semi-stupid question. How many techniques can a Pokemon use? I mean, do you have a limit on it like in the games or whatever?

Crystal
Well, at first I'll only have you start out with so many, about five. You can learn more as you progress through the RP.

And that wasn't a semi-stupid question it was a perfectly legitimate question.
Old 04-30-2009, 06:17 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Quote:
Well, at first I'll only have you start out with so many, about five. You can learn more as you progress through the RP.

And that wasn't a semi-stupid question it was a perfectly legitimate question.
Alright. I was just asking since I came up with seven, nine if you count his special techniques since I believe you're allowing Surge to use Ice-/Fire-type combo moves. But I'll cut it down. I'm going to take my time with this SU to make it the best that I can in-between working on my other SUs for my RP.

Crystal

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 04-30-2009, 07:08 PM
Kyuubi Kaz Offline
Amateur Trainer

This looks very well written, and thought out. It looks like it will be a great RP.Please reserve me.
Old 04-30-2009, 07:09 PM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyuubi Kaz View Post
This looks very well written, and thought out. It looks like it will be a great RP.Please reserve me.
You're reserved too.

I should make that Reserved list sometime today...
Old 04-30-2009, 07:55 PM
Grsspkmnmaster Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Grsspkmnmaster

Quote:
Its called you click on the nice big text that says 'Map of Tsiuba'. Then viola, a nice map drawn by yours truly!
Oops. *face palm* My bad. Sorry.

Thank you though.

Old 04-30-2009, 09:08 PM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Default Re: [SU] Tsiuba Chronicles: Darkened Sunder (Incomplete, but SU's allowed)

You're very welcome.

Alright, I'm taking a typing break but almost all the mandatory information is complete, besides the special groups/places/items and little legendary gitidbits.

Trying to pull a Neo is hard work...

I'm going to allow SU's to be posted, in-progress or completed on the note that you may need to edit things later. Don't complain if I ask you to.
Old 04-30-2009, 09:26 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Default Re: [SU] Tsiuba Chronicles: Darkened Sunder (Incomplete, but SU's allowed)

This is majorly in-progress since I'm letting my brain rest because I need to do some home schooling work in order to go to a fair this weekend. I'll finish when I can.
Species:
Houndoom
Terraforme Origin:
Suiga
Name:
Surge
Appearance:

Surge’s built is that of any basic Houndoom. His fur is a charcoal gray, lighter than most Houndooms, and the his orange muzzle and stomach is a dark burnt orange. The irises of his eyes are a deep cobalt blue instead of the bright ruby red that is more common.
Personality:
(How your character thinks, acts, what they like, dislike, etc. Two small paragraphs=four lines, not sentences, or a really big one.)
(What your job or role is. Bigger roles mean a better SU)
Weapons:
(2-4 depending on size.)
Pokémon Techniques:
(Ice-)Flamethrower, Iron Tail, Howl, Shadow Ball, Blizzard
History:
(The MOST important part of the SU. Explain the past life of your character up until now. Remember that everything that happened in the history was over a hundred years ago, so mentioning something about seeing Giratina and the God War isn't going to be plausable, unless you're about 200 years old. I would like at least two paragraphs, and it larger than your personality.)
Other:
(Anything else worth mentioning or that doesn't fit anywhere else.)

Crystal

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 04-30-2009, 10:47 PM
Grsspkmnmaster Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Grsspkmnmaster
Default Re: [SU] Tsiuba Chronicles: Darkened Sunder (DO NOT POST YET!)

Question: Is this going to be as battle oriented as the WAR Rp's, since you seem to be trying to make something like them? Can we use moves that we don't list in the pokemon abilties?

Species: Kabutops
Terraforme Origin: Tpyrna
Name: Feyr 'Blades' Creown (Cray-own)
Appearance:
He is 6'5, incredibly tall, even by people standards, but only weighs 175 pounds, which is heavy for his species, but it is balanced by his height. He is a little skinnier than most Kabutops, and can run faster because of his light-weight status.

Personality: He is always nervous and shy, but when he's comfortable, he never stpos. He is athletic, and likes to be active. He rarely sits till which can be a problem, but he knows when he's pushing his limits. He is cool and collected, and not usually stressed about anything. He doesn't get mad often, but when he does, he goes into almost a beserking rage, which has landed him in some pretty serious trouble. He is a nature lover, and will do anything to be outdoors, weather permitting.

He is a huge supporter of anything that can be justified by logic, and is rather intellectual himself. He hates having to deal with routine, and prefers jobs that keep him on his feet, and out of sight. He doesn't like sitting still, and trains for the fun of it.

Occupation: Head of one of the many patrols on the Aivir border as dictated by the Tpyrna-Aivir Treaty
Weapons: Due to the lack of hands on Feyr, he has small sheaths that fit over his blades. One is tipped with poison, the other is double-edged. Normally, he uses the double bladed, except dfor training or outside of battle.
Pokemon Techniques: Slash, Mudshot, Waterfall, Surf, Hydro Pump, Ancient Power, Fury Cutter
History: He grew up in Tpyrna, and trained at an early age in the Academy, gaining very good skill with his twin blades. He made a lot of friends, and exceeled to the point where his group was the next ideal patrol for Aivir's desert border. His other patrols mates were a Dugtrio, a Cacturne from Kegum, and a Skarmory. He was enlisted in Tpyrna's army, and shipped out with his patrol to the Typrna-Aivir border, a small outpost that doesn't need more than one patrol anyways. He has been there for the past two years, and is finally settling down, seeing as there is really not too much action, since the two Terra-formes have been at peace for a long time.

He has encountered a lot fo the feral pokemon which are the only cause for concern on the borders, and has dealt with them in rather diplomatic ways. He is accepted by most of them in a way that is considered mostly friendly, and is always itching to go back to Tpyrna to particiapte in the games against Suiga. However, the games are quite a time away, and he has nothing to do at the present moment.
Other: Anything else worth mentioning or that doesn't fit anywhere else.

Last edited by Grsspkmnmaster; 04-30-2009 at 11:39 PM.
Old 04-30-2009, 11:04 PM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

I'm not entirely sure, I don't want it to be exactly like WAR...

You can use moves you don't list if you learn them in the RP. I'll evaluate complete SU's once I'm finished with the remaining information. though I'll say that you still need some text for appearance, like, how tall, heavy etc. all Pokemon aren't exactly the same height, just like people.
Old 05-01-2009, 12:35 AM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Default Re: [SU] Tsiuba Chronicles: Darkened Sunder (COMPLETED! Come on in!)

Meh, I'm probably going to have alot of secondary characters...I know double posting is bad.

SU Sheet
Species: Charizard
Terraforme Origin: Typrna
Name: Lady Asharas 'Ashe'
Appearance:

Ashe is a bit smaller than the average Charizard, along with a bit thinner. Though her colouring almost defines that of a Shiny Charizard, her pigment in her scales was altered during evolution, and her flame never truned back to its original gold and crimson hues. Ashe stands at about 6'5 feet and weighs a surprisingly 250 ilbs. Some say that this is a very unhealthy weight but Ashe is alot healthier than some of the other Charizards of her clan. Most of the time she wears light chest armor and only the leather part of her gauntlets. Her normal armor consists of ebony, gem hewed gauntlets with silver bladesto imitate falcon talons. Her tail is in part chainmail and studded plates in place of a hammer. Ashe wears a matching helm that fits like a glove over her head, with Unknown Runes etched into the plating.

Personality:
Weapons:
Pokemon Techniques: Flamethrower, Dragon Pulse, Air Slash, Solarbeam, Sunny Day
History:

Secondary Charaters
Name: Sahsha
Species: Weavile
Appearance:

Personality:
Weapons:
Pokemon Techniques: Ice Punch, Night Slash, Aerial Ace, Metal Claw, Surf

Name: Enkai
Species: Lucario
Appearance:

Personality:
Weapons:
Pokemon Techniques: Aura Sphere, Bullet Punch, Me First, Psychic, Water Pulse

Name: Blyte
Species: Glaceon

Appearance:
Personality:
Weapons:
Pokemon Techniques: Ice Beam, Barrier, Ice Shard, Mirror Coat, Water Pulse

Last edited by Saraibre Ryu; 05-01-2009 at 11:07 PM.
Old 05-04-2009, 03:08 PM
Mewchirio Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Mewchirio

Here you go!

Species:
Spiritomb

Terraforme Origin:
Suiga [Or originally from the Forbode Isle]

Name:
Raik

Appearance:

Raik is basically a spirit trapped in a tomb, as the name implies. The Old Keystone which is was trapped in is now smashed, but retains his basic appearance of a circle-like sphere of purple energy with green bubbles floating around and a small mouth and eyes, though he can move around

Personality:
Raik is a very malicious Pokémon who enjoys watching other people that are subordinate to him squirm, and often force them to do meaningless and embarrassing tasks just to show that he’s better than them. In many ways, he does enjoy the fact that Darkrai is gone and, hence, he has no superior, but he knows that without Darkrai’s power, he cannot achieve his goals

However, beneath his idiotic exterior, there is a powerful mind of one of the oldest Pokémon, that isn’t a legendary, that is still around today. He’s almost always one step ahead of people, but he doesn’t understand other Pokémon’s emotions of love, compassion and friendship, so often his plans go awry due to this. He does understand emotions like hate, fear, anger and all those alike, but that is one of his few weaknesses and will be his true downfall

Leader of the Cult of the Dark

Weapons:
His spirit energy [Equivalent to multiple]

Pokémon Techniques:
Dark Void
Nightmare
Dream Eater

History:
Raik was created a long time ago when Darkrai needed a servant to help him bring down Giratina, who had just been appointed the bridge-keeper to Tsuiba, so he took some of his energy and had all his power put into it so it could live. There were of course two Spirits, but Raik was the elder one. He isn’t a true resident of Tsuiba, but has lived there all his life, and henceforth, is counted as one. He was tutored and schooled as a small spirit under Darkrai and with his sibling and continued to enjoy a life of his own happiness, which may seem perverted to other Pokémon.

However, one day, his master explained to him that all the last souls had been brought through, but among them was an extremely powerful Pokémon called Mewtwo. The other gods couldn’t decide whether he was a demon or a god, so he had decided to tip the scales. He and his sibling travelled with their master to Xaitar and watched him explain to Mewtwo the problems, and smiled as he saw the hot-headed Pokémon burst into flames. He understood what his master was trying to do and after pledged to help him in anyway shape or form. He was charged to watch what the gods were doing, and to remain invisible, as only a minor number of them knew of his existence and only Arceus knew what he was capable of. He watched with interest as the Gods pleaded to stop his master’s activities. Every time, however, Arceus refused and said that he had merely explained to Mewtwo what was going on, and there was no harm in that.

After Cresselia had gone to see Arceus, and left, he made his exit, but that was when Arceus spotted him.

“Raik! What are you doing?”

“Ah, your Holiness, I was simply coming to ask you about-“

“No lies please, Raik. I want you to listen. I have something very important to tell you.”

“What is it, your Holiness?”

“I sense a deep disturbance soon, and if things can’t be solved, I will have to take drastic measures…”

Arceus proceeded to explain what could happen, and for each possibility gave him an option of what he had to do. He then erased his mind, knowing that he would not remember until he needed to, and replaced it with memories of a telling off. He then sent him back to Darkrai, who eagerly listened to everything Raik told him. He then watched as Giratina angrily watched from his Reverse World, too scared to come out, and his master pulled over any Pokémon that were left. He told Raik to go down and start up his ‘Cult of the Dark’ again, and explained to him what to do, and said he was going to keep Raik’s sibling with him.

So Darkrai went down to Tsuiba and found a bunch of very angry Dark-type Pokémon is Suiga. He took control of them and forced them to go down into an abandoned house in the middle of no-where that had been the old Cult’s base of operations. There he forced them to wear the Dark Robes that allow them to be controlled easier and made the thirteen of them the High Councillors of the Cult. Through them, he wormed his way into other Pokémon’s minds and expanded their doubts and made them believe that life would be better if Darkrai took over. He took in loads of recruits and then informed his master of what he had done

Darkrai told him that he should try and take over a Terraforme next, and told him to try Kegum, as it was very weak and had access to the sea. He split himself into thirteen parts and completely took over the Thirteen’s minds, and forced eight of them to take most of the Cult to Kegum and then had a four pronged attack, which he later discovered wasn’t even needed. In about six months, most of Kegum had been converted to the Cult and made them wear his almost limitless supply of Dark Cloaks. He then tried to bring Mewtwo to Tsuiba, but that’s when Deoxy’s stopped them by every time that any Cult member went near the sea, they were flung back about a mile.

Next month, his master informed him that Deoxy’s had been won over and told him to join him back with the Gods. He left Tsuiba and watched as his master took over every cult member and try to reach Darkrai, but other Gods stopped him, and it became a war with Darkrai and those had won over versus every other God minus Arceus and Giratina and allies. The battle continued for nearly a year, with neither side able to get the upper hand, when Giratina struck, driven mad by the destruction, as he attacked both sides and eventually Arceus took those drastic measures he’s warned Raik about. He took as many of the Gods as possible and drained Darkrai of his power and sent all of those he’s gathered, and himself, to sleep. He’d also taken Mewtwo and Raik with him, but instead of sending Raik to sleep, he knew he’d be needed later, so imprisoned him in the Old Keystone and erased most of his memories and chucked him into the sea

Raik awoke to find himself on the beaches of Kegum and quickly tried to move but found himself trapped by the Keystone. So, with little power, he waited until a Pokémon came past. He waited for a week before a scout for the Cult came past and quickly made him grab the Keystone and take it back to his superiors. In his absence, the Thirteen had appointed a leader that was a Honchkrow, and when the scout gave him the Keystone, he almost throw it away before Raik managed to grab hold of his mind and force all his power into the Keystone. After draining him nearly completely, one of the Thirteen grabbed the Keystone and Raik used the Thirteen’s power to break him free, and was able to not harm any of them. After revealing who he was, he was quickly appointed leader and made the Honchkrow become his steed, after having its mind wiped

Other:
I hope that’s enough!

~Mewchirio~

Join this RP! Seriously, it's so worth it! Ragnarök [SU]
Credit-Rainbow Islands (banner) & Blazing Fury (Userbar) both from Serebii
Old 05-05-2009, 02:51 PM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mewchirio View Post
Here you go!

Species:
Spiritomb

Terraforme Origin:
Suiga [Or originally from the Forbode Isle]

Name:
Raik

Appearance:

Raik is basically a spirit trapped in a tomb, as the name implies. The Old Keystone which is was trapped in is now smashed, but retains his basic appearance of a circle-like sphere of purple energy with green bubbles floating around and a small mouth and eyes, though he can move around

Personality:
Raik is a very malicious Pokémon who enjoys watching other people that are subordinate to him squirm, and often force them to do meaningless and embarrassing tasks just to show that he’s better than them. In many ways, he does enjoy the fact that Darkrai is gone and, hence, he has no superior, but he knows that without Darkrai’s power, he cannot achieve his goals

However, beneath his idiotic exterior, there is a powerful mind of one of the oldest Pokémon, that isn’t a legendary, that is still around today. He’s almost always one step ahead of people, but he doesn’t understand other Pokémon’s emotions of love, compassion and friendship, so often his plans go awry due to this. He does understand emotions like hate, fear, anger and all those alike, but that is one of his few weaknesses and will be his true downfall

Leader of the Cult of the Dark

Weapons:
His spirit energy [Equivalent to multiple]

Pokémon Techniques:
Dark Void
Nightmare
Dream Eater

History:
Raik was created a long time ago when Darkrai needed a servant to help him bring down Giratina, who had just been appointed the bridge-keeper to Tsuiba, so he took some of his energy and had all his power put into it so it could live. There were of course two Spirits, but Raik was the elder one. He isn’t a true resident of Tsuiba, but has lived there all his life, and henceforth, is counted as one. He was tutored and schooled as a small spirit under Darkrai and with his sibling and continued to enjoy a life of his own happiness, which may seem perverted to other Pokémon.

However, one day, his master explained to him that all the last souls had been brought through, but among them was an extremely powerful Pokémon called Mewtwo. The other gods couldn’t decide whether he was a demon or a god, so he had decided to tip the scales. He and his sibling travelled with their master to Xaitar and watched him explain to Mewtwo the problems, and smiled as he saw the hot-headed Pokémon burst into flames. He understood what his master was trying to do and after pledged to help him in anyway shape or form. He was charged to watch what the gods were doing, and to remain invisible, as only a minor number of them knew of his existence and only Arceus knew what he was capable of. He watched with interest as the Gods pleaded to stop his master’s activities. Every time, however, Arceus refused and said that he had merely explained to Mewtwo what was going on, and there was no harm in that.

After Cresselia had gone to see Arceus, and left, he made his exit, but that was when Arceus spotted him.

“Raik! What are you doing?”

“Ah, your Holiness, I was simply coming to ask you about-“

“No lies please, Raik. I want you to listen. I have something very important to tell you.”

“What is it, your Holiness?”

“I sense a deep disturbance soon, and if things can’t be solved, I will have to take drastic measures…”

Arceus proceeded to explain what could happen, and for each possibility gave him an option of what he had to do. He then erased his mind, knowing that he would not remember until he needed to, and replaced it with memories of a telling off. He then sent him back to Darkrai, who eagerly listened to everything Raik told him. He then watched as Giratina angrily watched from his Reverse World, too scared to come out, and his master pulled over any Pokémon that were left. He told Raik to go down and start up his ‘Cult of the Dark’ again, and explained to him what to do, and said he was going to keep Raik’s sibling with him.

So Darkrai went down to Tsuiba and found a bunch of very angry Dark-type Pokémon is Suiga. He took control of them and forced them to go down into an abandoned house in the middle of no-where that had been the old Cult’s base of operations. There he forced them to wear the Dark Robes that allow them to be controlled easier and made the thirteen of them the High Councillors of the Cult. Through them, he wormed his way into other Pokémon’s minds and expanded their doubts and made them believe that life would be better if Darkrai took over. He took in loads of recruits and then informed his master of what he had done

Darkrai told him that he should try and take over a Terraforme next, and told him to try Kegum, as it was very weak and had access to the sea. He split himself into thirteen parts and completely took over the Thirteen’s minds, and forced eight of them to take most of the Cult to Kegum and then had a four pronged attack, which he later discovered wasn’t even needed. In about six months, most of Kegum had been converted to the Cult and made them wear his almost limitless supply of Dark Cloaks. He then tried to bring Mewtwo to Tsuiba, but that’s when Deoxy’s stopped them by every time that any Cult member went near the sea, they were flung back about a mile.

Next month, his master informed him that Deoxy’s had been won over and told him to join him back with the Gods. He left Tsuiba and watched as his master took over every cult member and try to reach Darkrai, but other Gods stopped him, and it became a war with Darkrai and those had won over versus every other God minus Arceus and Giratina and allies. The battle continued for nearly a year, with neither side able to get the upper hand, when Giratina struck, driven mad by the destruction, as he attacked both sides and eventually Arceus took those drastic measures he’s warned Raik about. He took as many of the Gods as possible and drained Darkrai of his power and sent all of those he’s gathered, and himself, to sleep. He’d also taken Mewtwo and Raik with him, but instead of sending Raik to sleep, he knew he’d be needed later, so imprisoned him in the Old Keystone and erased most of his memories and chucked him into the sea

Raik awoke to find himself on the beaches of Kegum and quickly tried to move but found himself trapped by the Keystone. So, with little power, he waited until a Pokémon came past. He waited for a week before a scout for the Cult came past and quickly made him grab the Keystone and take it back to his superiors. In his absence, the Thirteen had appointed a leader that was a Honchkrow, and when the scout gave him the Keystone, he almost throw it away before Raik managed to grab hold of his mind and force all his power into the Keystone. After draining him nearly completely, one of the Thirteen grabbed the Keystone and Raik used the Thirteen’s power to break him free, and was able to not harm any of them. After revealing who he was, he was quickly appointed leader and made the Honchkrow become his steed, after having its mind wiped

Other:
I hope that’s enough!

~Mewchirio~
That's wonderful, the history really explains Spiritomb's position well. You're accepted as the Cult of the Dark Leader. I'll edit the list during my spare block.

Should anyone else wish to make a Cult of the Dark character with a specific ranking, I'm going to refer them to you for further details. <3