Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Trivia/Games

Trivia/Games Join in the Trivia games! Any trivia/games are accepted.

Old 07-06-2005, 10:41 PM
Pika57 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Send a message via ICQ to Pika57 Send a message via AIM to Pika57 Send a message via MSN to Pika57 Send a message via Yahoo to Pika57
Default Pokemon Art Scavenger Hunt

I thought it would be fun to have a scavenger hunt based on the forums art boards. All pictures, banners, drawings, ect are about Pokemon. these are the rules

1. The first Person to post the correct URL adress gets two points. If the artisit is the one who posts the picture he/she will only receive one point becaus ethey already knew what it wa sfrom the start
2.Please do not try and use the search engine provided by the forum. i will choose clues that will not give away the pictures identity via the search engine.
3.I will give three words to be used as clues each time. They may describe the picture or the word may be in the picture. I may think of other kinds of clues so be ready.
4. Do not edit your posts for any reason. edited posts will be disqualified. If you wish to change your answer please post again.
5. I will keep official score tallies on this thread. Please do not argue with me over scores.
6. I will not use older posts So don't look farther back then half way down the second page.

I will now post the first clue set.
Steven Speilberg
War
DVD cover

Remember that they could be in many places. Look everywhere(before the abovementioned limits)
No cheating because Gusty is watching you

Things I've learned in WAR RPs- War is Hell.