Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » Pokemon Battling Center

Pokemon Battling Center Find an opponent to battle on Pokemon Black/White, Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver, Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum or Pokemon Online. Join a clan or tournament here.


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #16  
Old 05-02-2009, 04:46 PM
The Politoed Hunter Offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Floaroma Town
Posts: 3,951
Default Re: *Official* PE2K Pokémon Gyms! (MODS PLEASE STICKY THIS)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Versin View Post
TBH i agree :(, anyone think i should shut this down untill i get a laptop?
Changing computer won't change a thing, you'll still screw up.

Examples:
Now
You let Taco's be E4 with only two badges, then you tell someone eles they need 8 badges to become E4. WTF?
  #17  
Old 05-02-2009, 04:46 PM
Void's Avatar
Void Offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,047
Default Re: *Official* PE2K Pokémon Gyms! (MODS PLEASE STICKY THIS)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Versin View Post
TBH i agree :(, anyone think i should shut this down untill i get a laptop?
I think you should leave it in the hands of someone more experienced.
__________________
  #18  
Old 05-02-2009, 04:48 PM
The Politoed Hunter Offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Floaroma Town
Posts: 3,951
Default Re: *Official* PE2K Pokémon Gyms! (MODS PLEASE STICKY THIS)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Void View Post
I think you should leave it in the hands of someone more experienced.
*Nods*

I agree. Someone with the capabilities of handling something like this.
  #19  
Old 05-02-2009, 04:48 PM
Cucumber's Avatar
Cucumber Offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Florida
Posts: 6,028
Send a message via AIM to Cucumber
Default Re: *Official* PE2K Pokémon Gyms! (MODS PLEASE STICKY THIS)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Void View Post
I think you should leave it in the hands of someone more experienced.
Like I stated earlier man I will be glad to run this if you aren't....................
__________________
PO Username: cucumber.
[VPP]
  #20  
Old 05-02-2009, 04:49 PM
The Politoed Hunter Offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Floaroma Town
Posts: 3,951
Default Re: *Official* PE2K Pokémon Gyms! (MODS PLEASE STICKY THIS)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoflTacos View Post
Like I stated earlier man I will be glad to run this if you aren't....................
You seem like you are dying to do this. xD
  #21  
Old 05-02-2009, 04:57 PM
Cucumber's Avatar
Cucumber Offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Florida
Posts: 6,028
Send a message via AIM to Cucumber
Default Re: *Official* PE2K Pokémon Gyms! (MODS PLEASE STICKY THIS)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Politoed Hunter View Post
You seem like you are dying to do this. xD
Actually I'm not. I just was volunteering to take it over since Versin is a confused one.
__________________
PO Username: cucumber.
[VPP]
  #22  
Old 05-02-2009, 04:58 PM
The Politoed Hunter Offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Floaroma Town
Posts: 3,951
Default Re: *Official* PE2K Pokémon Gyms! (MODS PLEASE STICKY THIS)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoflTacos View Post
Actually I'm not. I just was volunteering to take it over since Versin is a confused one.
The fact that you reminded him twice seemed like it to me.

I'll take it over if you want me to as well.
  #23  
Old 05-02-2009, 04:59 PM
Cucumber's Avatar
Cucumber Offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Florida
Posts: 6,028
Send a message via AIM to Cucumber
Default Re: *Official* PE2K Pokémon Gyms! (MODS PLEASE STICKY THIS)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Politoed Hunter View Post
The fact that you reminded him twice seemed like it to me.

I'll take it over if you want me to as well.
I got dibs haha, first come first serve ;]

Anyways I'm going to PM Versin about me making this.
__________________
PO Username: cucumber.
[VPP]
  #24  
Old 05-02-2009, 05:02 PM
The Politoed Hunter Offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Floaroma Town
Posts: 3,951
Default Re: *Official* PE2K Pokémon Gyms! (MODS PLEASE STICKY THIS)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoflTacos View Post
I got dibs haha, first come first serve ;]

Anyways I'm going to PM Versin about me making this.
W/e, but will I still be the champion?
  #25  
Old 05-02-2009, 05:03 PM
Yoda55's Avatar
Yoda55 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: NUMA NUMA YEH!!!!!
Posts: 3,038
Send a message via AIM to Yoda55
Default Re: Lock this poop! :p

Why should we lock this? Why did you lock the first one in the anyway?
__________________

^ ^
Click
  #26  
Old 05-02-2009, 05:07 PM
Cucumber's Avatar
Cucumber Offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Florida
Posts: 6,028
Send a message via AIM to Cucumber
Default Re: *Official* PE2K Pokémon Gyms! (MODS PLEASE STICKY THIS)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Politoed Hunter View Post
W/e, but will I still be the champion?
I can keep you as the champ yes, but everyone else will have to re-apply (The gym leaders).
__________________
PO Username: cucumber.
[VPP]
  #27  
Old 05-02-2009, 05:10 PM
The Politoed Hunter Offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Floaroma Town
Posts: 3,951
Default Re: *Official* PE2K Pokémon Gyms! (MODS PLEASE STICKY THIS)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoflTacos View Post
I can keep you as the champ yes, but everyone else will have to re-apply (The gym leaders).
Thank you. Hopefully the gym will be as good as new. =D
  #28  
Old 05-02-2009, 05:10 PM
Yoda55's Avatar
Yoda55 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: NUMA NUMA YEH!!!!!
Posts: 3,038
Send a message via AIM to Yoda55
Default Re: Lock this poop! :p

So do we apply now? Sorry for the n00bish question.
__________________

^ ^
Click
  #29  
Old 05-02-2009, 05:11 PM
Void's Avatar
Void Offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,047
Default Re: *Official* PE2K Pokémon Gyms! (MODS PLEASE STICKY THIS)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Politoed Hunter View Post
W/e, but will I still be the champion?
I think we should restart everything, the system was flawed to begin with. The gym leaders weren't even tried out, making it easier for you to get all your badges and become champion. Then we can start out with reasonably skilled gym leaders and a champion who didn't get his spot by simply owning a bunch of n00bs. >3
__________________
  #30  
Old 05-02-2009, 05:12 PM
The Politoed Hunter Offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Floaroma Town
Posts: 3,951
Default Re: *Official* PE2K Pokémon Gyms! (MODS PLEASE STICKY THIS)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Void View Post
I think we should restart everything, the system was flawed to begin with. The gym leaders weren't even tried out, making it easier for you to get all your badges and become champion. Then we can start out with reasonably skilled gym leaders and a champion who didn't get his spot by simply owning a bunch of n00bs. >3
=/

Fair enough. I'll own you all with my new team. >:3
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:01 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com