Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Intro Boards » PE2K Front Desk

PE2K Front Desk Forum announcements will be posted here. Any questions, suggestions or ideas concerning the forum or the website should also be posted in here. If you need help on your avatar or signature, or help on using the forum, this is the place to go.

Old 05-10-2009, 09:03 AM
DarkGardevoir Offline

Send a message via AIM to DarkGardevoir Send a message via MSN to DarkGardevoir
Default Re: PE2K Fan Fic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ah Beng I the Pikabeng View Post
Well, I don't really think the story will be good if he leads us. Just let him be the one who trained us or something.
I think it'd be better off playing god- one we call for help but that not necessairily answers :p Oh, and we worship him for having made such a community. So, as you see, he is our god

Vocaboulary Game
Quote:
MeowthMistress1: the alimighty ranger station
MeowthMistress1: we serve to protect you, just don't require us to spell or use proper grammar.
Old 05-10-2009, 09:27 AM
Realityxxx Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Send a message via AIM to Realityxxx

Oooohhhh...

Sounds good. Count me in. I'll give ideas and stuffs.

The aroma from the flower decoration on it's head has a relaxing effect. It will wither if it is not cared for.
Old 05-10-2009, 10:33 AM
Ah Beng I the Pikabeng Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkGardevoir View Post
I think it'd be better off playing god- one we call for help but that not necessairily answers :p Oh, and we worship him for having made such a community. So, as you see, he is our god
Surely, that could work.

Just don't make him our leader. Make him a god. One that doesn't do much to help us. :P
Old 05-10-2009, 07:28 PM
Angela Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via MSN to Angela

Actually Ryan doesn't need to be in it, let's have members that are active, that way it's more fun.

Gucci, Fendi, Prada purses, purchasing them finer things
Avatar by Tombi <3 Banner by Angela

Old 05-10-2009, 10:15 PM
DarkGardevoir Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angela View Post
Actually Ryan doesn't need to be in it, let's have members that are active, that way it's more fun.
my my, even if not active, Ryan is still pretty important for us. That's why I suggested to still have him in, in a marginal role perhaps, and with some kind of comic role or something.

Here's an example of plot or something:

You have recently docked in Pe2k, one of many countries spread in the Pokemon World. Here, you are introduced to the Cult of Ryan, said to be the creator of this place, and to who people plead in times of necessity.

However, lately things aren't going smoothly: the Ryanducks, a herd of Psyduck sacred to our god, has been misbehaving and acting crazier than usual, projecting a hollow shadow on our future. Despite the greatest prayers, Ryan seems to be far more distant than he ever was before, and dissatisfaction arises and slithers between the population.

A group of powerful people decides to take things in their hands, to right the wrongs and restore the peace. They feel that the God isn't among us anymore, and want to overthrow him. Even Kenny, the last Holy Patriarch of the Ryan cult, starts to doubt about his Lord's welfare.

This group call itself the "Circle of Enlighted", and is led by very powerful people.

Now you have to decide- which side you want to join? Do you stay with the traditions and try to restore peace in a more... peaceful way, or you want to take arms and create a new order?

[/end plot]

Obviously, this is all spur-of-the-moment idea, just something I gathered. Obviously, the "Circle of Enlighted" would be mostly mods, and Kenny being the last Holy Patriarch is referring to his being the last of the original GMods of pe2k and stuff.

In general, I'm pretty clueless about the forum's life so I can't add more in-depth stuff lol. Plus, I wrote this as a RP idea of some sorts, while it would be a fanfic: my point is to take "sign-ups" of various members and their chars, while the main character of the story is someone who doesn't exist, plus will keep neutral from the war going on between the two sides(if any war might start)

Also, feel free to add any magic element you see fit. I just couldn't make them fit since I'm in a rush ;p Hope I've been helpful

Vocaboulary Game
Quote:
MeowthMistress1: we serve to protect you, just don't require us to spell or use proper grammar.
Old 05-11-2009, 12:45 AM
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Quote:
my my, even if not active, Ryan is still pretty important for us. That's why I suggested to still have him in, in a marginal role perhaps, and with some kind of comic role or something.

Here's an example of plot or something:

You have recently docked in Pe2k, one of many countries spread in the Pokemon World. Here, you are introduced to the Cult of Ryan, said to be the creator of this place, and to who people plead in times of necessity.

However, lately things aren't going smoothly: the Ryanducks, a herd of Psyduck sacred to our god, has been misbehaving and acting crazier than usual, projecting a hollow shadow on our future. Despite the greatest prayers, Ryan seems to be far more distant than he ever was before, and dissatisfaction arises and slithers between the population.

A group of powerful people decides to take things in their hands, to right the wrongs and restore the peace. They feel that the God isn't among us anymore, and want to overthrow him. Even Kenny, the last Holy Patriarch of the Ryan cult, starts to doubt about his Lord's welfare.

This group call itself the "Circle of Enlighted", and is led by very powerful people.

Now you have to decide- which side you want to join? Do you stay with the traditions and try to restore peace in a more... peaceful way, or you want to take arms and create a new order?

[/end plot]
Boy, doesn't that sound like a good idea. X3

If this idea is picked, I'm going to create a new order. :3

Quote:
Obviously, this is all spur-of-the-moment idea, just something I gathered. Obviously, the "Circle of Enlighted" would be mostly mods, and Kenny being the last Holy Patriarch is referring to his being the last of the original GMods of pe2k and stuff.
One of the last, I reckon. I believe Harry Kim, at the very least, was also one of them, and he's getting increasingly active these days.

Quote:
In general, I'm pretty clueless about the forum's life so I can't add more in-depth stuff lol. Plus, I wrote this as a RP idea of some sorts, while it would be a fanfic: my point is to take "sign-ups" of various members and their chars, while the main character of the story is someone who doesn't exist, plus will keep neutral from the war going on between the two sides(if any war might start)

Also, feel free to add any magic element you see fit. I just couldn't make them fit since I'm in a rush ;p Hope I've been helpful
I want adventuring in there as well. Such as searching for some lost scroll or something to aid in our mission and recruiting talents in the process. :P

Actually, this could be used for many themes... >_>
Old 05-11-2009, 05:29 AM
HKim Offline
Editor-in-chief

Send a message via AIM to HKim Send a message via Yahoo to HKim Send a message via Skype™ to HKim

Quote:
One of the last, I reckon. I believe Harry Kim, at the very least, was also one of them, and he's getting increasingly active these days.

Oh, I appreciate the compliment.

Heh, I wish I were one of the original GMods. Truth is, that while I wasn't around since PE2K's conceptions, I'm the 2nd most senior GMod on PE2K. When I joined (around the time the URPG moved to PE2K), the 4 GMods were Syrus, Kenny, Chris, and Mushi. Afterwards, Daniella and I signed on around September of 2003.

I am also adding this project to the list of projects in the main thread. I like the idea a lot.
"We love Him because He first loved us." 1 John 4:19
Challenge me in the URPG.

Last edited by HKim; 05-11-2009 at 05:33 AM.
Old 05-11-2009, 07:12 AM
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HKim View Post
Oh, I appreciate the compliment.

Heh, I wish I were one of the original GMods. Truth is, that while I wasn't around since PE2K's conceptions, I'm the 2nd most senior GMod on PE2K. When I joined (around the time the URPG moved to PE2K), the 4 GMods were Syrus, Kenny, Chris, and Mushi. Afterwards, Daniella and I signed on around September of 2003.

I am also adding this project to the list of projects in the main thread. I like the idea a lot.
Sure? :O

Where's the rest? Dead or missing? :O
Old 05-11-2009, 08:36 AM
DarkGardevoir Offline

Quote:
Sure? :O

Where's the rest? Dead or missing? :O
apparently, they went MIA. You see I get my facts straight before saying anything ;p

a few more words on my idea, though: as stated earlier, the Mods( or most of them anyway) would be the "bad guys" and stuff, even if the Ryan faction wouldn't be exactly boyscouts and lollipops and rainbows. More a matter of perspective I guess: one group would see the other as evil of sorts.

Taking the forum as the base to shape Pe2k's world on, the boards would be the main cities, while the subforums the districts of these cities. Dungeons and small towns can be added as one sees fit.

Means of transport are not mechanicals( no cars and stuff I mean) and between the main cities and districts there is a teletransport service( the "Forum Jump")

Currency on Pe2k, to buy stuff/use the FJ/ rest in inns and other RPG-like actions, would be Posts. To gain them, there are various ways: you can look for a job in RP town, where most of the monster-slaying and treasure hunting takes place, or you can join a guild (the User-created Groups) and look for a way to make Posts in them.

This is all I can think of at the moment, as general settings of the fanfic. It does sound a lot like a RP, doesn't it? We still need a plot of some sorts though

On second thougt, I may just develop this myself and use it as a RP *steals back idea*

just kidding, I'm too lazy for this ;) Feel free to add comments and other informations to this.

Vocaboulary Game
Quote:
Old 05-11-2009, 04:55 PM
Angela Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Why don't we have it that Ryan is a king over PE2K land, that has gone missing and his corrupted staff is trying to take over PE2K land and some members are sent out to try to find him while others are left back in PE2K land to fight off the evil mods that are trying to claim his thrown, and trying to get all his uber powerful magic items that are kept in his castle. (Not all mods need to be evil, just some.). And the land of PE2K could be split into sections (regions).

Old 05-12-2009, 11:58 AM
Lusitania Offline

Quote:
Why don't we have it that Ryan is a king over PE2K land, that has gone missing and his corrupted staff is trying to take over PE2K land and some members are sent out to try to find him while others are left back in PE2K land to fight off the evil mods that are trying to claim his thrown, and trying to get all his uber powerful magic items that are kept in his castle. (Not all mods need to be evil, just some.). And the land of PE2K could be split into sections (regions).
I think instead of genalarizing the mods, we should have a 'good' faction and a 'bad' faction.

The staff (especially Emma) must be stopped (especially Emma)

:O Emma's a bad person
Old 05-12-2009, 01:21 PM
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Quote:
Say, that's a good idea.

Just have some adventuring in place. :9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cipher Lord View Post
I think instead of genalarizing the mods, we should have a 'good' faction and a 'bad' faction.

Well, well. Emma's bad? :O

I know who she is, but still. XP
Old 05-12-2009, 08:08 PM
Lusitania Offline

Quote:
Say, that's a good idea.

Just have some adventuring in place. :9

Well, well. Emma's bad? :O

I know who she is, but still. XP
It's a joke. It was in someone's sig a while back.
Old 05-13-2009, 01:52 AM
Angela Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cipher Lord View Post

Yes, that might work, with Emma as the leader of the evil team.....

Old 05-13-2009, 08:50 AM
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Quote:
Yes, that might work, with Emma as the leader of the evil team.....
Heck, no. We need at least some G-Mods to rebel at the very least, taking some normal mods with them. Otherwise the fanfic will be unbalanced and hard to write well. One normal mod isn't enough.