Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » Pokemon Battling Center

Pokemon Battling Center Find an opponent to battle on Pokemon Black/White, Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver, Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum or Pokemon Online. Join a clan or tournament here.


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #16  
Old 05-15-2009, 07:47 PM
Broderick's Avatar
Broderick Offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Your local Mental Asylum.
Posts: 1,769
Send a message via AIM to Broderick Send a message via MSN to Broderick
Default Re: -[H]ypnotic -[B]attlers- [1/18] Recruiting -

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Unreal Shadow Tracker View Post
your not welcome anywhere else ryan just stick to the po and dont post here again or im going to report you as flaming. this is a friend of mines thread, and with some time it will work.
also good for you for not allowing poksavd pokemon. i like it!
Last time I checked this forum was for everyone. :o
__________________
  #17  
Old 05-15-2009, 07:52 PM
Judge Dredd's Avatar
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Gold 3438-5902-8014
Posts: 33,107
Default Re: -[H]ypnotic -[B]attlers- [1/18] Recruiting -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broderick View Post
Last time I checked this forum was for everyone. :o
yeah but telling a clans leader thats it going to be fail to be rude is against the rules and last time i checked people were not allowed to tell people not to post on clans pages. since he my friend he wont mind me telling ryan to not post here ever again.
__________________
VPP

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

  #18  
Old 05-15-2009, 07:55 PM
-Smoo-'s Avatar
-Smoo- Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Hit ALT and F4 to find out!
Posts: 1,081
Send a message via MSN to -Smoo-
Default Re: -[H]ypnotic -[B]attlers- [1/18] Recruiting -

This has a nice origanal ranking system, I think you'll do fine.
__________________
^Credit to whoever made this.
  #19  
Old 05-16-2009, 12:07 AM
Ryan Nissan Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Missouri
Posts: 2,187
Default Re: -[H]ypnotic -[B]attlers- [1/18] Recruiting -

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Unreal Shadow Tracker View Post
yeah but telling a clans leader thats it going to be fail to be rude is against the rules and last time i checked people were not allowed to tell people not to post on clans pages. since he my friend he wont mind me telling ryan to not post here ever again.
It's Not Against The Rules To Be Rude. Really, You've Probably Made Many Rude Insults. In Many Sense Of The Word, You're Being Rude To Me. I'm Giving My Opinion.
__________________
[20:18] ryannissan: I get what you're saying. And sure, just as long as it's not two hours, SON
[20:23] Broderick1995: two hours my ass
[20:24] ryannissan: LMAO

Last edited by Ryan Nissan; 05-16-2009 at 12:10 AM.
  #20  
Old 05-16-2009, 01:15 PM
Rawwr's Avatar
Rawwr Offline
Master Trainer
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Credit to Kayla Ann =]
Posts: 292
Default Re: -[H]ypnotic -[B]attlers- [1/18] Recruiting -

Thanks TUST And Smoo.
Ryan pokesav'd pokemon are like hacking shinies and giving them away.
__________________
  #21  
Old 05-16-2009, 01:47 PM
Verystrait42's Avatar
Verystrait42 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: illinois
Posts: 1,666
Default Re: -[H]ypnotic -[B]attlers- [1/18] Recruiting -

Honestly, you can't garner too many people if you don't use pokesav. There are too many people who have other things to do. If you oppose pokesav, then you oppose shoddy, because they basically use the same system to make pokemon. Its not cheating, it's just convienent.
__________________


Reached 11 on Challenge Cup PO ladder.

Wi-fi: Zack, 2665-5033-9610
Shoddy/PO Username: Verystrait42

Last edited by Verystrait42; 05-16-2009 at 02:10 PM.
  #22  
Old 05-16-2009, 01:58 PM
Void's Avatar
Void Offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,047
Default Re: -[H]ypnotic -[B]attlers- [1/18] Recruiting -

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Ash- View Post
Ryan pokesav'd pokemon are like hacking shinies and giving them away.
No, they aren't. Competitive battling isn't about how much time you put into training a Pokemon, it's about how well you can battle and your ability to think of a good team. PokeSav is just a convenient method of getting Pokemon.

Honestly, with that rule, all you probably will get are a bunch of nubs who haven't figured out why PokeSav isn't wrong.

And OMG, legend limit must be one of the oldest, lamest and most n00bish rules I've ever seen. Seriously, nobody uses that rule anymore.


Note: I'm not flaming you, this is just some advice for your clan to become more successful.
__________________

Last edited by Void; 05-16-2009 at 02:06 PM.
  #23  
Old 05-16-2009, 02:41 PM
Sealboy's Avatar
Sealboy Offline
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: I am a DINOSAUR
Posts: 3,939
Send a message via AIM to Sealboy Send a message via MSN to Sealboy Send a message via Skype™ to Sealboy
Default Re: -[H]ypnotic -[B]attlers- [1/18] Recruiting -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Void View Post
No, they aren't. Competitive battling isn't about how much time you put into training a Pokemon, it's about how well you can battle and your ability to think of a good team. PokeSav is just a convenient method of getting Pokemon.

Honestly, with that rule, all you probably will get are a bunch of nubs who haven't figured out why PokeSav isn't wrong.

And OMG, legend limit must be one of the oldest, lamest and most n00bish rules I've ever seen. Seriously, nobody uses that rule anymore.


Note: I'm not flaming you, this is just some advice for your clan to become more successful.
Dude,
1) Some people prefer not to use Pokesav.
2) Having a party full of Legends is n00bish, not the rule of having a limit.
3) Plenty of people use legend limit. In fact, I bet most rules in the clans here use the rule.
4) Everyone is bombarding this thread with stupid posts which have nothing to do with good luck or joining the clan. Lets all stop.
__________________

Click the image above to check out my YouTube Channel - it'd mean a lot.
  #24  
Old 05-16-2009, 02:52 PM
Ayotui's Avatar
Ayotui Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: im guessing you know by now
Posts: 1,832
Send a message via AIM to Ayotui
Default Re: -[H]ypnotic -[B]attlers- [1/18] Recruiting -

good luck with this clan.
__________________


URPG VPP
Quote:
BlueJelloJelly (21:16:43): Alex walked into the woods with his trusty Magikarp. Suddenly, OMFG a Porygon-Z appeared! Magikarp used Splash! The Porygon-Z fainted! Alex threw a Pogeyballz and it wobbled like two Diglett at a night club.
Quote:
lord khajmer (20:38:29): Bubble KO gg
  #25  
Old 05-16-2009, 03:01 PM
Void's Avatar
Void Offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,047
Default Re: -[H]ypnotic -[B]attlers- [1/18] Recruiting -

Quote:
Originally Posted by sealboyno1 View Post
Dude,
1) Some people prefer not to use Pokesav.
2) Having a party full of Legends is n00bish, not the rule of having a limit.
3) Plenty of people use legend limit. In fact, I bet most rules in the clans here use the rule.
4) Everyone is bombarding this thread with stupid posts which have nothing to do with good luck or joining the clan. Lets all stop.
Dude,

1) Some people prefer to use Pokesav.
2) Non-uber legends are no better than your ordinary OU Pokemon, so why put a limit on them? It may be n00bish, but it's your own free choice about what you want in your team. And besides, people don't have a party full of legends, but they might have 3 or something.
3) Only this clan and the LMSSI have that rule. And besides, it looks as if the rules for this clan were copied and pasted from the LMSSI.
4) We're simply giving advice on how to improve the clan. But whatever, I guess it is enough already, so yeah.
__________________
  #26  
Old 05-16-2009, 03:04 PM
Verystrait42's Avatar
Verystrait42 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: illinois
Posts: 1,666
Default Re: -[H]ypnotic -[B]attlers- [1/18] Recruiting -

I just was trying to point out, that with these rules, you will most likely get no one but new users who don't know better, or average users who will spend most of their time making a subpar team, not realizing it isn't that good until they have put all their effort into it.
__________________


Reached 11 on Challenge Cup PO ladder.

Wi-fi: Zack, 2665-5033-9610
Shoddy/PO Username: Verystrait42
  #27  
Old 05-16-2009, 03:53 PM
Royal Pichu's Avatar
Royal Pichu Offline
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Somewhere where the sun dont shine
Posts: 4,431
Send a message via AIM to Royal Pichu
Default Re: -[H]ypnotic -[B]attlers- [1/18] Recruiting -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Void View Post
Dude,

1) Some people prefer to use Pokesav.
2) Non-uber legends are no better than your ordinary OU Pokemon, so why put a limit on them? It may be n00bish, but it's your own free choice about what you want in your team. And besides, people don't have a party full of legends, but they might have 3 or something.
3) Only this clan and the LMSSI have that rule. And besides, it looks as if the rules for this clan were copied and pasted from the LMSSI.
4) We're simply giving advice on how to improve the clan. But whatever, I guess it is enough already, so yeah.
If you wanna give advice send it through pm. Ryan keep your opinions to yourself. Verystrait if you have a point to say pm it to him as well. There is no need to spam a clan.
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:37 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com