Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Games » Other Pokemon Games

Other Pokemon Games Discuss all Pokemon spin-off games here, including Pokemon Ranger, Mystery Dungeon, Pinball, Colosseum, XD, Stadium, Snap, Super Smash Bros., Hey You Pikachu!, Battle Revolution and PokePark Wii.

Old 06-25-2009, 03:24 PM
Master Zorua Offline

Default Re: Ideas for a better Pokemon Wii game

Quote:
Originally Posted by U-B-3-R View Post
You've thought about this a lot, haven't you. :s
Yes I have, and if I had any clue as to how to make games and what english language programs I needed (because all of the hacks and mod programs I've found are in every language BUT english), I probably would have created it =^.^=
Old 07-26-2009, 01:41 AM
Lilmitsuko Offline

The "Ransen! Pokemon Scramble" game is pretty good. I think it would be more popular if A.) there was an actual storyline B.) you could roam around some sort of town or field, like in Mystery Dungeon games, only larger/more widespread C.) they spiffed up the graphics of the pokemon at least a little bit.

I mean, c'mon, who doesn't want to run around as their favorite pokemon and kill stuff?
Old 07-26-2009, 01:58 AM
Minorin Offline
Experienced Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grassy_Aggron View Post
Having a none turn-based fighting system, like Tales of Symphonia 2, would be cool. Being a pokemon, seeing overworld...Oh, and instead of only dungeons, have some fields thrown in for a mix XD Walls are annoying -.-

So, and upgraded Mystery Dungeon for the Wii. With Shadow pokemon. And customization. And Wi-Fi.

Yeesh 0o I say a lot.
Something like this would be ideal. But I was thinking more on the lines of a game being like the anime. Where you take control of the trainer in the battle and you can move around and select commands for your Pokemon. Kinda like a game where you can walk around freely mixed with Eternal Sonata's combat system and not turn based.

Diamond FC: 3051-4351-3485
Old 07-26-2009, 08:10 PM
pokefreak_51 Offline
Master Trainer

I was thinking a game like XMen Legends, Marvel Ultimate Alliance, etc would be cool. You control the Pokemon but instead of being like Mystery Dungeon you have 4 special attacks and it's action RPG. Having it be turn based despite the fact that you control the Pokemon was kind of annoying.

Hatches: 227DONE!!!
Evolves: 302DONE!!!
Evolves: 377
Level 100: 512

I DON'T WANT TO SET THE WORLD ON FIRE, I JUST WANT TO START A FLAME IN YOUR HEART
Old 07-26-2009, 10:03 PM
Minorin Offline
Experienced Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokefreak_51 View Post
I was thinking a game like XMen Legends, Marvel Ultimate Alliance, etc would be cool. You control the Pokemon but instead of being like Mystery Dungeon you have 4 special attacks and it's action RPG. Having it be turn based despite the fact that you control the Pokemon was kind of annoying.
That'd be cool too. It kinda is like my idea.

Diamond FC: 3051-4351-3485
Old 07-28-2009, 01:57 AM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

Send a message via AIM to Lord Fedora

I've been saying for a long time that they need to have a Pokemon game in 3D, with real time combat. It can keep the four-move system, mapping them each to a different button (I planned this game out for the Gamecube btw. A, B, L and R were the buttons, with Y for jumping and X for an in-battle menu), and every battle is played out similarly to that in Star Ocean, with a defined area of combat. It was just an idea.
Old 07-28-2009, 09:09 AM
manga1313 Offline
Experienced Trainer

lol how about real time battle
Watch this

100% to Frostbitten for amazing sig
Old 09-15-2009, 04:05 AM
jeebus4life Offline
Experienced Trainer

the pokemon actually attacking each other!
Old 09-26-2009, 06:30 PM
Coddleflop Offline

I think they need to combine PMD with WoW 4 pc
You can choose from any starter as long as it's not leg. or too powerful and can only evolve twice via leveling, e.g. Ralts, caterpie etc. Then you have leveling up, pmd missions become quests, your WoW talents become different specs (speed, sp.atk. etc), TM's are learned from different pokemon e.g. electric tutors etc. and you have dungeons ofc, e.g. Moss Cave, Breeze Valley etc. however some dungeons you HAVE to go through to progress.

Thats what I think :D
Old 10-09-2009, 05:20 PM
Sheepat Offline

Maybe, they could make a game where when you connect with friends, they are in your world, like you walk with them at Pal Park or something like that.

I love Graceful Suicune's idea, where you're a Pokemon and you have to escape from a trainer.
Old 10-10-2009, 06:26 AM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Send a message via AIM to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Yahoo to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Skype™ to Graceful_Suicune

Quote:
Originally Posted by riolu42 View Post
Maybe, they could make a game where when you connect with friends, they are in your world, like you walk with them at Pal Park or something like that.

I love Graceful Suicune's idea, where you're a Pokemon and you have to escape from a trainer.
Thank you. ^^ I really think that that should happen...you should be a Pokemon, and have a selection to choose from that you could be (like in PMD), and you get chosen via a personality test like in PMD also, but you should be able to do more things. You should live with your colony or with another colony who accepted you, and you shouldn't be a Pokemon who's been turned from a human. -.- I reckon there should be this long plot and you actually battle with the Wiimote and Nunchuck in a way that you don't just stand there and press buttons, but you run around and attack with your proper attacks and use the Nunchuck to run around with, like in Twilight Princess. I reckon when you've finished the game, you can, like in PMD, be any Pokemon you befriend and, say, if you were a Flying type, you could fly around the world and go to places you couldn't go in the story. And you could also be a Water type and swim into unknown oceans and explore, and there would just be all these different missions to complete after the story that you can only complete being specific Pokemon--i.e. what I said about the Water types swimming and the Flying types flying. I think it would be the best Pokemon game...it would certainly be my favourite! It'd be so much fun...and of course, you'd have to use strategy as well as strength to defeat bosses and any kind of foe, and you should be able to Wii Fii battle others. :D And maybe you could even have a team of Pokemon you befriend... Hehe, sounds cool to me. ;P And like I said once before in a thread like that which is what Riolu was referring to, at one point you get captured by a trainer and you have to battle for them until you find a way to escape or something, or maybe your partner (yes, you'll have a partner) would be the one to get captured, and then you'd have to save him/her. And it would be cool to be able to breed Pokemon as well, and then raise the little ones to help them grow and become stronger. :D

I know it's detailed and I have thought it through, and it's probably the thing that won't end up happening, but that would be my ideal Pokemon game, really. And the world has to be really big and virtually take forever to explore...with tall mountains with hidden caves and valleys with beautiful waterfalls and hot springs...and fields to just run through being a fast Pokemon! Although I don't like the ideas of dungeons much...being able to be more free sounds better to me. =]

~Xanthe.

Pokemon Crossroads!
Pe2k's spiritual successor! :D I'm Suicune's Fire there.
Old 10-25-2009, 06:22 PM
Jedi Knight Goen-Tog Etya Offline

A lot of people who posted on other similar topics suggested a Pokemon RPG with all the regions, Pokemon etc. I'd like to see that too.

Before PBR came out, I would have also liked to have seen a Gym Leader's Castle and Elite 4 battles on PBR, except the game already came out. They did this in Pokemon Stadium 2 for the N64. PBR game is cool but it seems kinda limited in the kinds of colloseums that are featured.

I want Pokemon game like the suggestions listed above. A bigger, longer, more emersive game with more features and colloseums.
Formerly Sith_Lord_Darth_Krushya. I turned to the light side so I could be of better use to the community. I'm a Jedi Knight. My character's name is Goen-Tog Etya. First name, Goen-Tog (pronounced: Go-in, Tahg.) Last name Etya, (pronounced, et-yah). Play on words for "goin' ta get ya." You can either call me "Goen-Tog" or "Master Etya." LOL. Have a nice day.

Last edited by Jedi Knight Goen-Tog Etya; 10-25-2009 at 06:32 PM. Reason: more info
Old 10-25-2009, 09:58 PM
Lucky 1276 Offline
Elite Trainer

Well, first of all, I'm tired of the generic pokemon storyline of 10 year old boy/girl wants to become a pokemon master by defeating 8 gym leaders and capturing all pokemon. I'm sick of it; you CANNOT tell me that nintendo can't put some thought into a pokemon game instead of just slapping 100 more pokemon into a game and just shipping it out. I would rather a pokemon game with a GOOD storyline than 100+ new pokemon with the same recycled story over and over.

Old 10-26-2009, 12:39 AM
Professor Geoffrey Offline

Send a message via AIM to Professor Geoffrey

It would actually be epic if Pokémon had Square Enix and Game Freak combine their efforts to make an actual battling game. Preferably a Kingdom Hearts/Pokémon crossover, but it's not going to happen. x3

It'd would be awesome enough if Sora, Roxas, or Riku made it to the next Super Smash Bros. with Pokémon. >3

-preferably Roxas-
Old 10-26-2009, 12:48 AM
Sheepat Offline

Lol. that would be funny. Only problem is that Meowth would try to eat Mickey.

Yeah, Sora and co. would be awesome on Super Smash.