Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » Pokemon Battling Center

Pokemon Battling Center Find an opponent to battle on Pokemon Black/White, Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver, Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum or Pokemon Online. Join a clan or tournament here.

Closed Thread

Old 05-28-2009, 12:58 AM
Limitless Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Send a message via AIM to Limitless Send a message via Yahoo to Limitless Send a message via Skype™ to Limitless
Default Farewell

*Sorry mods for this. I know you don't like these threads, but I felt the need to make one.

Pokemon Elite 2000 Forums was the very first forum I ever went to. It was also the very first forum where I was a complete noob. I never strived to be the best in this game, for I never thought I would be. The only thing I really wished for was to find a place to fit in. Through the course of these past few years, I have made an abundant of new friends, and I hope to continue those relationships (no I'm not gay).

However, throughout the past couple of days, I have been thinking about certain things. First and foremost, the family business in which I plan to keep in its highest esteem. Therefore, I cannot allow Pokemon (though very fun) to inhibit my ability to move forward. Though I don't directly blame Pokemon, this game has really made me a bit lazy in regards to school. While still achieving a 3.8, I feel that I can push myself even further. By the way, my 3.8 was achieved by putting down complete BS answers with high vocabulary.

In addition to myself making plenty of friends, here are a few shout-outs that I will be mentioning:

Kevin Garrett - One of my best friends that I have come to talk to everyday on AIM. We have made almost every team together, and I hope to keep talking with him in the future. He also was the person who pushed me to remain active on PokeBeach, to help PokeBeach even further, and to achieve the status of moderator after he/WPM felt that I had deserved the position. Once again, I can't thank Kevin enough for the amount of support and friendship he has provided. <3

Pulse - While he did quit, he was my first friend throughout this whole Pokemon adventure. As he did quit, I won't say much about him, but everyone knows he was a legend within his own rights. Therefore, I will say he was the most successful person from Pe2k.

Bam - While I didn't get to know you as much as I'd hoped, you were always there for help and support. I wish you the best of luck in the future, and hope you continue to further PokeBeach's progress.

Jimbo - Pretty much the same speech as for Bam. You will always be much jimbowimbo. =9 (that sounded really gay)

RoflTacos - It's always been a pleasure. At first when I came to Pe2k I thought you were a real idiot, but as I got to know you, you weren't too bad. You actually became a great friend of mine. Word of advice, if you ever stop using UU's, you would be a great Smogon battler. Just an FYI. Good luck man.

fullmetal - One of my all time favorite friends. Anthony always makes me laugh, and is a great battler. When I first came here, he was a real dick to me. =/ I love you man!!!

KageryuEx - One of the top guns throughout Pe2k's history. Also one of only a few battlers from Pe2k that was able to achieve a high ladder ranking.

Zukirin - Also one of the top battlers throughout Pe2k. Sadly he hasn't been on in awhile.

Fierce Deity - Alonzo, you have been the dark horse throughout my Pe2k experience. I can't say enough about how political and positional in regards to everyone's feelings. You are definitely one of the nicest guys I know.

Wildfire - Once again, one of the top battlers. Though you haven't been on much lately. I'll always remember you, bro.

Savior - Unfortunately I wasn't able to get to know you as well as I would have liked to, but you were always one of the top battlers here on Pe2k.

Teo - What happened bro? Anyways, you WERE one of the best mods around.

Neo Pikachu - You never failed to amaze me in the work you have done for Pe2k.

Jack of Spades - Same thing as Neo.

Neon Skarmory- I'll be talking to you still on Runescape. =9

jrrrrrrr - One of my all time favorite battlers.

If I forgot someone, I sincerely apologize. I basically did this on the fly, and my enthusiasm for writing really fell short at the end. So once again, if I missed someone, you know I love you!
Smogon tutor.
Winner of the Smogon Battling 101 Tournament.
Winner of an official PokeBeach tournament.
Highest UU ranking on the Smogon Ladder -- 2.
Highest OU ranking on the Smogon Ladder -- 3.
Highest Suspect ranking on the Smogon Ladder -- 1.

Old 05-28-2009, 01:00 AM
fullmetal Offline

Send a message via AIM to fullmetal
Default Re: Farewell

I'm a real man reproductive organ to everyone, because I'm a real male reproductive organ :XXXX

But yeah I'll talk to you on AIM<3
Old 05-28-2009, 01:03 AM
Verystrait42 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Never got to talk or even battle I believe, but you will be missed.

Reached 11 on Challenge Cup PO ladder.

Wi-fi: Zack, 2665-5033-9610
Shoddy/PO Username: Verystrait42
Old 05-28-2009, 01:09 AM
Disruption Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Disruption

JEEZ man! We talked on AIM occasionally!

I'll miss you! D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D:

Even though I don't frequent here anymore.

Good luck in your future endeavours.

Old 05-28-2009, 01:12 AM
Cucumber Offline

Send a message via AIM to Cucumber

It's all good Ken, I can always talk to you on AIM. If it makes you feel any better I have been using my account on Smogon alot and not using UU's over there ;]
Old 05-28-2009, 01:17 AM
Jose Offline

Send a message via AIM to Jose Send a message via MSN to Jose Send a message via Yahoo to Jose

Goodbye Trinity I will always remember you.
Old 05-28-2009, 01:22 AM
Black Label Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

VDA was fun while it lasted, see ya 'round.
Old 05-28-2009, 01:28 AM
Skottles Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to Skottles

You will be missed and hope your family business does well. I guess I will never beat you in UU now. Oh well. Goodbye and hope you do well with the rest of your life.
Old 05-28-2009, 01:35 AM
scubasteveE Offline

Send a message via AIM to scubasteveE Send a message via MSN to scubasteveE

Well hate to see you go dude. I hope the "stuff" that was talked about the past two-three in the clan didn't affect this decision. GL

† I have accepted Jesus Christ as my personal savior and am proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†
Old 05-28-2009, 02:19 AM
Vincent_Valentine_4 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Send a message via AIM to Vincent_Valentine_4

I don't blame you hopefully you still hang out on AIM so we can talk whenever.
www.myspace.com/thomashoyt I are awesome
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...ostcount=19347
Brawl FC:1633-3939-2142
"Put this in your sig if religion is just used to manipulate and control people."
Old 05-28-2009, 02:58 AM
Fierce Deity Offline
Ultra RPG Official

Send a message via AIM to Fierce Deity Send a message via MSN to Fierce Deity Send a message via Skype™ to Fierce Deity

You'll truly be missed, not just by PE2k, but also every other forum you've impacted.

Take care, bro. Keep in touch on AIM.

WAR XI Team: .
Old 05-28-2009, 03:05 AM
SaviorSephiroth Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to SaviorSephiroth Send a message via MSN to SaviorSephiroth

So far, PE2K lost one of the Top Battlers and Leaders.
Take care man.

-SS
Old 05-28-2009, 03:14 AM
Jack of Clovers Offline
~lil leprechaun~

Send a message via ICQ to Jack of Clovers Send a message via AIM to Jack of Clovers Send a message via MSN to Jack of Clovers Send a message via Yahoo to Jack of Clovers Send a message via Skype™ to Jack of Clovers

Hey, thanks for being here- we enjoyed your stay. You've helped a lot and been an inspiration to many battlers in this board. Take care out there, and hopefully one day we'll see ya back again.

(This can stay here for a bit.)

~Jack~

-| Links |-
Old 05-28-2009, 03:37 AM
Broderick Offline

Send a message via AIM to Broderick Send a message via MSN to Broderick

I'd like to have a post here before it gets locked, so I'll make this short and sweet.
I always kinda looked up to when I was a new battler, and you really got set me on the fast track to where I am now as one of the better battlers on the forums here by accepting me into VDA for a couple months. I'd just like to thank you for that.
See you around man.
Old 05-28-2009, 04:47 PM
The Politoed Hunter Offline
Banned

Good times.

I remember the first clan war I had with the Shiny Dragons. VDA. We got absolutley trounced. You will always be known as one of the best battlers here.

I wish you luck in the future.
Closed Thread