Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: General Board

Pokemon: General Board General discussion about Pokemon in general. If the topic of your thread does not fall into the subjects in the other boards, post it there. In other words, everything else belongs here if it doesn't have a board of its own.

Old 08-26-2009, 02:28 PM
Pokemon Genius 123 Offline

Default Re: Top 10 Best Pokemon-Make Your Own List!

10-ho-oh
9-lugia
8-deoxys
7-darkrai
6-kyogre
5-giratina
4-dialga
3-palkia
2-arceus
1-magikarp
Old 10-27-2012, 02:43 PM
cyberius Offline

Angry Re: Top 10 Best Pokemon-Make Your Own List!

My opinion- From my least favorite to my most favorite last starter evo's.

15-Venusaur

No offense to bulba ivy and venusaur lovers, but when I think of venusaur, I think of an extremely obese dinosaur, with a huge flower, which makes me think of a person who almost won homecoming queen, but lost, and let herself go.

14-Blastoise

Now Im not beating on the 1st gen starters, and if you think I am, you will be suprised with number 1. Blastoise looks awesome, like it crush a car like a can.
The thing is it's entire learnset. It is a bit dry.

13-Swampert (uh-oh, here come the fanboys and girls.)

I think Swampert is easily overrated for one reason; it's dual type water and ground type.
Sure, it may be a great dual type, but it makes grass types'eavily jobs so much easier.

12-Meganium

Meganium is highly underrated. I loved it's beginning learnset, and I loved Bayleef.
Why am I loving a pokemon that is only 12th place? Because it is so underused and underrated!!!! Im a guy, and even I hear my friends saying Chikorita and Meganium are girl, and real guys dont choose it. Well, Iv'e chosen it before, and I liked it.
Everyone says with meganium, the story is so much harder. I heavily disagree.
In fact, the bosses were easier with bayleef and meganium, then with typhlosion and feraligatr. Boy, those gen 2 starters are really something!

11-Typhlosion (once again, fanboys.)

I like typhlosion alot, don't get me wrong, but I do think that it is very much overrated.
For a pokemon with only a few good moves in it's learnset, this pokemon gets alot of positive attention.

10-Sceptile

Sceptile is HUGELY underrated! People seem to always take Torchic or mudkip. But mostly Mudkip. Sceptile is actually one of the best grass types in Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald, without trading. It is the only pokemon in R/S/E to learn Leaf blade, which is awesome by itself, but also learns mega and giga drain fairly quickly.

9-Serperior

Once again, underrated. Serperior is actually a very strong grass type pokemon, and can learn dragon tail, which is an awesome move, for a grass type.
Serperior is 9th place, but is a fairly good grass type pokemon for Black (2) and White (2) players.

8-Emboar

Emboar is a little bit weak, but once it learns heat crash and flamethrower, you will have no problem with many pokemon. Emboar is a great starter. I have to say, I am extremely sick of the dual type fire/fighting starters, as I am going to burst, if there is one more.

7-Feraligatr

Feraligatr is a very strong water type. It learns crunch, agility, hydro pump, and super power, which can make an excellent moveset.
Feraligatr is personally one of my classic favorites, since it was the first pokemon I chose in ole' silver.

6- samurott

I remember completely playing through White with my Samurott, Samurai.
I loved samurott soooooooooooooooo much, I decided to get another samurott, so samurai can have a kid.

5-Blaziken

Blaziken was the first fire/fighting type, and a good one at that.
Blaziken was BEAST against the first elite four members, which was very useful.
Blaziken is number 5, because it was awesome, but had a rough time with the last 3 gym leaders in hoenn.

4- Infernape

I don't really like infernape that much, but I have to say, it did exceedingly well against the gym leaders and elite four.

3-Torterra

Torterra was my starter in Diamond. I was amazed that it was so strong.
What a great dual type mix! Grass and ground is awesome!

2- Empoleon

A water and steel type! Finally a starter that turns into a steel type! This is remarkable.
Empoleon's typage is not the only reason why I like it. It's moves are great. Too bad it only learns one steel type.

1- Charizard!!!!

My signature pokemon! When I first played Pokemon Red, I chose charmander, and I didn't regret it. Charizard is a unique fire flying type. Charmander also learns metal claw. (GEN III-GEN V)
Old 10-27-2012, 03:57 PM
Typhlosion Explosion Offline
~Blast Burn

Send a message via AIM to Typhlosion Explosion Send a message via Skype™ to Typhlosion Explosion

Hey there! Be sure to check the date on the last post, because this one over three years old. We allow threads that are either three months old or aren't past the second page of the board. If you have any questions, feel free to contact the staff!
Old 10-27-2012, 11:28 PM
Obliveon Offline

In no real particular order

1. Charizard
2. Arcanine
3. Gengar
4. Houndoom
5. Groudon
6. Leafeon
7. Reshiram
8. Mew
9. Typhlosion
10 Tyranitar
Old 10-28-2012, 12:24 AM
Master Aqua Offline

Send a message via AIM to Master Aqua Send a message via MSN to Master Aqua

1)Shaymin
2)mewtwo
3)pikachu
4)latias
5)typhlosion
6)Blissey
7)latios
8)celebi
9)Riachu
10)ho-oh

kanto-3 johto-4 heon-2, sinnoh-1 Unova-0
Old 10-28-2012, 01:24 AM
Ant2011 Offline
-=Create=-

Send a message via AIM to Ant2011

#10 Sandslash - This dude was a boss in Blue. I think every other attack was a critical hit
#9 Zangoose - My Zangoose was amazing in Ruby. Water Pulse, Shock Wave, Flamethrower, and Slash. We were unstoppable
#8 Gigalith - He might be slow, but with sturdy, and a high attack power he can make the most of moving second
#7 Absol - This guy's Dex entry always intruiged me. A Pokemon that was seen around Natural disasters? WICKED!
#6 Umbreon - She's graceful, but she'll put you in your place with Toxic and Confuse Ray!
#5 Giratina - Master of Anti-matter and the Reverse world. Simply amazing.
#4 Drifblim - DAT HP STAT! A ghost/flying type that can learn electric moves too? Sign me up!
#3 Grovyle - Much cooler than Sceptile in my opinion. Quick and strong, plus with a wide variety of moves to cover some weaknesses.
#2 Blaziken - Everything about this Pokemon was cool to me, even when all I saw was a silhouette during the Ruby/Sapphire teasers! Being the first Fire/Fighting type put it at a disadvantage against the overrated Charizard, but breeding it to know Rock Slide in Ruby, and then tutoring it to learn Thunderpunch in Emerald solved that problem.
#1 Blastoise - A big armored tank of a Pokemon that can shoot high pressured water from his back. Blastoise has been, is, and will always be my favorite Pokemon. Slap Ice Beam, Scald, Surf, and Dig on this bad boy to cover all the angles in a fight!
Old 10-28-2012, 01:40 AM
PEDRO12 Offline

1- Hydreigon
2- Tropius
3- Volcarona
4- Golurk
5- Groudon
6- Rayquaza
7- Pikachu
8- Charizard
9- Grachomp
10- Tyranatar

Click the banner and join one of the nicest forums I've been on :D You'll have a good time,
meet some nice people, and we'll /*bully you a bit xD*/ welcome you with open arms lol.
Old 10-31-2012, 02:06 AM
Master Zorua Offline

1.> Mewtwo
2.> Lucario
3.> Zoroark
4.> Reshiram
5.> Blaziken
6.> Lopunny
7.> Gardevoir
8.> Mienshao
9.> Lilligant
10.> Vaporeon
Old 10-31-2012, 03:06 AM
Sircry Offline

Dragonite
Absol
Charizard
Ampharos
Tyranitar
Groudon
Aerodactyl
Arcanine
Electabuzz
Hydreigon

CAn't really rate.
Old 11-16-2012, 10:37 PM
CandiedPenguin Offline

1. Charizard
2. Mewtwo
3. Vaporeon
4. Flygon
5. Gardevoir
6. Aggron
7. Ampharos
8. Raquaza
9. Snorlax
10. Crobat
Old 11-16-2012, 11:42 PM
Typhlosion Explosion Offline
~Blast Burn

Send a message via AIM to Typhlosion Explosion Send a message via Skype™ to Typhlosion Explosion

Well everyone necro'd, so might as well join 'em! Boosting activity anyways. xD

10. Feraligatr - I have to work in all of the Johto starters! Powerful water type with great move pool, cool, great water type, sweet design. Third choice for a starter!
9. Meganium - Cute, powerful, healing, caring, and graceful. Definitely second pick for a starter!
8. Honchkrow - Powerful, awesome move set, witty, charming. The best Dark type around.
7. Azumarill - Cute Johto Pokemon, with awesome moves and abilities. Love it's cry too. X3
6. Dragonite - Awesome moves, cool Pokemon, caring natured, and perfect friend.
5. Togekiss - Cute Flying type, you get it in the storyline of HG/G, spectacular move pool, and very fun to play with!
4. Leafeon - Beautiful Grass Type, evolves from Eevee, cute, awesome attack and defense!
3. Jolteon - Favorite Eeveelution, cool, cute, speedy, powerful, loyal, and awesome!
2. Ampharos - Powerful, defensive, and a trustworthy choice.
1. Typhlosion - Where do I begin?! First Pokemon ever, cute and cool, powerful, explosive, and everything else awesome! Will always be my favorite and has been from the very start of my Pokemon adventure.
Old 11-19-2012, 03:09 AM
ArceusTheCreator Offline

10.Tyranintar
9.Mewtwo
8.Zapdos
7.Raichu
6.Rapidash
5.Hitmonchan
4.Squirtle
3Umbreon
2.Abra
1.Arceus

VPP:

Level100:@384

Hey I'm no angel, or the devil of your conscience to tell you who to be... good, bad, ugly or otherwise.

Old 11-19-2012, 11:38 AM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Send a message via MSN to Cobalt Shadow Send a message via Skype™ to Cobalt Shadow

1. Latios
2. Raikou
3. Umbreon
4. Blaziken
5. Charizard
6. Gallade
7. Lugia
8. Giratina
9. Dialga
10. Rayquaza

Dragotech, Eternal Moonlight and I are the PE2k Wolf Pack! Fear Fredward the Sparklepire, Bidoof the Soulless and Slenderfairy!
Banner Made by Me
Old 11-26-2012, 06:24 PM
Teddiursa of the Sky Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Teddiursa of the Sky

10) Teddiursa
9) Teddiursa
8) Teddiursa
7) Teddiursa
6) Teddiursa
5) Squirtle
4) Teddiursa
3) Teddiursa
2) Teddiursa
1) Ahem... Teddiursa
Old 11-29-2012, 01:38 AM
Neptune's Disciple Offline

Send a message via AIM to Neptune's Disciple

10. Rotom (mainly Rotom-W)
9. Terrakion
8. Vaporeon
7. Infernape
6. Yanmega
5. Tentacruel
4. Sawsbuck
3. Azumarill
2. Togekiss
1. Gliscor