Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » Pokemon Wi-Fi Trading Center

Pokemon Wi-Fi Trading Center Offer your Pokemon in Pokemon Black/White, Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver and Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum for trade or request Pokemon for trade.


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #316  
Old 08-09-2009, 02:11 PM
dai Offline
New Trainer
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 0
Default Re: event shop of dai I look for it EUSMR09 REGIGIGAS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Math View Post
Sapporo ・・・TREECKO キモリ  BASHFUL
Sapporo ・・・TORCHIC アチャモ  NAIVE
Sapporo ・・・EKANS アーボ  MODEST
Sapporo ・・・ROSELIA ロゼリア ADAMANT

my FC is 2450 3297 2352

i'm going wi fi :)
Please choose 12 of them
  #317  
Old 08-09-2009, 02:18 PM
Math Offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 2
Default Re: event shop of dai I look for it EUSMR09 REGIGIGAS

Quote:
Originally Posted by dai View Post
Please choose 12 of them
that's very kind of you

Sapporo ・・・TREECKO キモリ  BASHFUL
Sapporo ・・・TORCHIC アチャモ  NAIVE
Sapporo ・・・EKANS アーボ  MODEST
Sapporo ・・・TAUROS ケンタロス BOLD
Sapporo ・・・MAGMAR ブーバー  SERIOUS
Sapporo ・・・BULBASAUR フシギダネ LAX

Sapporo ・・・CHARMANDER ヒトカゲ CALM
Sapporo ・・・PLUSLE プラスル  SERIOUS○
Sapporo ・・・MINUN マイナン  HASTY◎
Sapporo ・・・ROSELIA ロゼリア ADAMANT
Sapporo ・・・MANTINE マンタイン NAUGHTY
Sapporo ・・・SCYTHER ストライク DOCILE

my FC is 2450 3297 2352

Last edited by Math; 08-09-2009 at 02:21 PM.
  #318  
Old 08-09-2009, 02:21 PM
dai Offline
New Trainer
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 0
Default Re: event shop of dai I look for it EUSMR09 REGIGIGAS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Math View Post
that's very kind of you

Sapporo ・・・TREECKO キモリ  BASHFUL
Sapporo ・・・TORCHIC アチャモ  NAIVE
Sapporo ・・・EKANS アーボ  MODEST
Sapporo ・・・TAUROS ケンタロス BOLD
Sapporo ・・・MAGMAR ブーバー  SERIOUS
Sapporo ・・・BULBASAUR フシギダネ LAX

Sapporo ・・・CHARMANDER ヒトカゲ CALM
Sapporo ・・・PLUSLE プラスル  SERIOUS○
Sapporo ・・・MINUN マイナン  HASTY◎
Sapporo ・・・ROSELIA ロゼリア ADAMANT
Sapporo ・・・MANTINE マンタイン NAUGHTY
Sapporo ・・・SCYTHER ストライク DOCILE
Math-san

OK^^
I am on wi-fi three minutes later
  #319  
Old 08-09-2009, 02:48 PM
dai Offline
New Trainer
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 0
Default Re: event shop of dai I look for it EUSMR09 REGIGIGAS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Math View Post
that's very kind of you

Sapporo ・・・TREECKO キモリ  BASHFUL
Sapporo ・・・TORCHIC アチャモ  NAIVE
Sapporo ・・・EKANS アーボ  MODEST
Sapporo ・・・TAUROS ケンタロス BOLD
Sapporo ・・・MAGMAR ブーバー  SERIOUS
Sapporo ・・・BULBASAUR フシギダネ LAX

Sapporo ・・・CHARMANDER ヒトカゲ CALM
Sapporo ・・・PLUSLE プラスル  SERIOUS○
Sapporo ・・・MINUN マイナン  HASTY◎
Sapporo ・・・ROSELIA ロゼリア ADAMANT
Sapporo ・・・MANTINE マンタイン NAUGHTY
Sapporo ・・・SCYTHER ストライク DOCILE

my FC is 2450 3297 2352
Math-san

Thank you for trade ^^
have a nice day

please come again
  #320  
Old 08-09-2009, 02:49 PM
Math Offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 2
Default Re: event shop of dai I look for it EUSMR09 REGIGIGAS

Aligato Dai-san :)

I didn't find Mew aura France yet. This one is from Germany, i hope you didn't have it.
  #321  
Old 08-09-2009, 02:55 PM
dai Offline
New Trainer
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 0
Default Re: event shop of dai I look for it EUSMR09 REGIGIGAS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Math View Post
Aligato Dai-san :)

I didn't find Mew aura France yet. This one is from Germany, i hope you didn't have it.
Mew aura Germany is glad to have you trade

I have a dream good now and sleep
  #322  
Old 08-10-2009, 08:33 AM
Math Offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 2
Default Re: event shop of dai I look for it EUSMR09 REGIGIGAS

hello Dai-san

tell me when you are here :)
  #323  
Old 08-10-2009, 08:37 AM
gerome55
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: event shop of dai I look for it EUSMR09 REGIGIGAS

Quote:
Originally Posted by dai View Post
I'm JAPANESE
I am weak in English.
Please do not do PM

blacklist
jackass2911・・・I deceived me


I want
Pikachu Cafe
EUSMR09 REGIGIGAS
PokePark Jirchi(ID:60731) (QUIET) Somewhat of a clown 12/14/2006
CHANNEL JIRACHI(Italy)
Aura MEW( France)
XD ZAPRONG(Spain)


My offer
GCEA: not checked
ID:51126 
Sapporo ・・・TREECKO キモリ  BASHFUL○
Sapporo ・・・TORCHIC アチャモ  NAIVE○
Sapporo ・・・MUDKIP ミズゴロウ  SERIOUS○

ID:51224
Sapporo ・・・CHIKORITA チコリータ SERIOUS○
Sapporo ・・・CYNDAQUIL ヒノアラシ NAIVE◎
Sapporo ・・・TOTODILE ワニノコ  QUIRKY◎

ID:60114
Sapporo ・・・EKANS アーボ  MODEST○
Sapporo ・・・ELECTABUZZ エレブー  BASHFUL○
Sapporo ・・・GROWLITHE ガーディ  CALM◎
Sapporo ・・・ガルーラ  JOLLY○
Sapporo ・・・TAUROS ケンタロス BOLD○
Sapporo ・・・SHELLDER シェルダー  CAREFUL○
Sapporo ・・・SCYTHER ストライク DOCILE◎
Sapporo ・・・DELIBIRD デリバード QUIRKY○
Sapporo ・・・QWILFISH ハリーセン  BASHFUL○
Sapporo ・・・PIKACHU ピカチュウ  HARDY○
Sapporo ・・・MAGMAR ブーバー  SERIOUS○
Sapporo ・・・MEOWTH ニャース  2DOCILE
Sapporo ・・・SNEASEL ニューラ  CALM○
Sapporo ・・・BELLSPROUT マダツボミ  CAREFUL◎
Sapporo ・・・MANTINE マンタイン NAUGHTY○
Sapporo ・・・MISDREAVUS ムウマ  QUIET○
Sapporo ・・・SLOWPOKE ヤドン MILD◎
Sapporo ・・・MURKROW ヤミカラス RELAXED◎
Sapporo ・・・CHANSEY ラッキー  NAUGHTY◎

ID:60227
Sapporo ・・・BULBASAUR フシギダネ LAX○
Sapporo ・・・CHARMANDER ヒトカゲ CALM◎
Sapporo ・・・SQUIRTLE ゼニガメ RELAXED◎

ID:60321
Sapporo ・・・LOTAD ハスボー  LAX○
Sapporo ・・・SEEDOT タネボー  RELAXED○
Sapporo ・・・SURSKIT アメタマ  BRAVE◎
Sapporo ・・・SKITTY エネコ   BASHFUL○
Sapporo ・・・SABLEYE ヤミラミ  ADAMANT○
Sapporo ・・・MAWILE クチート  BASHFUL○
Sapporo ・・・MEDITITE アサナン  ADAMANT
Sapporo ・・・PLUSLE プラスル  SERIOUS○
Sapporo ・・・MINUN マイナン  HASTY◎
Sapporo ・・・ROSELIA ロゼリア ADAMANT
Sapporo ・・・ZANGOOSE ザングース  RELAXED○
Sapporo ・・・SEVIPER ハブネーク  DOCILE○
Sapporo ・・・SOLROCK ソルロック  MODEST◎
Sapporo ・・・LUNATONE ルナトーン  SERIOUS○
Sapporo ・・・CHIMECHO チリーン  TIMID○
Sapporo ・・・PIKACHU ピカチュウ RASH○ 

Preview Arceus Jul 05・・・hacked checked legit

NOK PIKACHU Jul/24/2009 BRAVE Quick Tempered・・・hacked checked legit

NOK SHAYMIN Jul/24/2009 SERIOUS Likes to run・・・hacked checked legit

NOKMunchlax Jul/5/2009 Proud of its power・・・hacked checked legit
NOKMunchlax Jul/5/2009 Likes to fight・・・hacked checked legit

NOK REGIGIGAS JOLLY June 20・・・hacked checked legit


Daisuke Club 2009 GTS
Shinx (OT:Sin シン)ID:42356 (SERIOUS) Somewhat vain March 17 2009・・・hacked checked legit
Shinx (OT:RuiRui るいるい)ID:30994 (MODEST) Somewhat of a clown March 17 2009・・・hacked checked legit
Shinx (OT:Keiichi  ケイイチ)ID:58125 (LONELY) Likes to run March 17 2009・・・hacked checked legit

Bidoof(OT:Saori  さおり)ID:27471 (MODEST)A little quick tempered March 17 2009・・・hacked checked legit
Bidoof(OT:Saori さおり)ID:27471 (RASH)Alert to sounds March 17 2009・・・hacked checked legit
Bidoof(OT:Ari あり) ID:62475 (MILD)Mischievous March 17 2009・・・hacked checked legit


Ralts(OT:Kakereru かけれる) ID:54193 (HARDY)Sturdy body March 17 2009・・・hacked checked legit
Ralts(OT:Toshi  トシ) ID:48040 (NAIVE)Good perseverence March 17 2009・・・hacked checked legit
Ralts(OT:Nana ナナ) ID:37030 (DOCILE)Sturdy body March 18 2009・・・not checked

NZ JIRACHI June 19.20 2009・・・ I received it by myself

NOK MEW 2009/3/22 (MODEST) Alert to sounds・・・hacked checked legit
NOK MEW 2009/3/21 (CAREFUL) Strongly defiant・・・hacked checked legit

NOK RAYQUAZA 2008/5/31 (DOCILE) Capable of taking hits

NOK MANAPHY 2008/3/29 (TIMID)

NOK DEOXYS 2008/8/31 (BRAVE)

NOK DARKRAI 2008/11/8 (MODEST) Mischievous

Peli11 SHAYMIN 2009/4/15 (HARDY)・(SASSY)
Peli11 SHAYMIN 2009/4/16 (HASTY)
Peli11 SHAYMIN 2009/4/17 (JOLLY)
Peli11 SHAYMIN 2009/4/18 (BOLD)
Hello I am interessé by
Daisuke Club 2009 GTS
Shinx (OT:RuiRui ????)ID:30994 (MODEST) Somewhat of a clown March 17 2009···hacked checked legit
Shinx (OT:Keiichi ????)ID:58125 (LONELY) Likes to run March 17 2009···hacked checked legit

Bidoof(OT:Saori ???)ID:27471 (MODEST)A little quick tempered March 17 2009···hacked checked legit
Bidoof(OT:Saori ???)ID:27471 (RASH)Alert to sounds March 17 2009···hacked checked legit
Bidoof(OT:Ari ??) ID:62475 (MILD)Mischievous March 17 2009···hacked checked legit


Ralts(OT:Kakereru ????) ID:54193 (HARDY)Sturdy body March 17 2009···hacked checked legit
Ralts(OT:Toshi ??) ID:48040 (NAIVE)Good perseverence March 17 2009···hacked checked legit
Ralts(OT:Nana ??) ID:37030 (DOCILE)Sturdy body March 18 2009···not checked

Here is my list

OEUF PICHU EVT RED AND GREEN ANNIVERSARY PICHU

10 ANIV US

Je les ai tous \ complete

10 ANNIV fr

je les ai tous \ complete

10ANNIV ita

lugia


ANNIVSH

arcko 00001
carapuce 00001
germignon 00001
gobou 00001
hericendre 00001
kaiminus 00001
poussifeu 00001
zigzaton 00001

ARCEUS

arceus eigakan 07189
arceus pre release 100% legit

AUSTRALIEN

darkrai 10308
manaphy 11077

CELEBI

ageto
4ever
pokepark
mitsurin
pk power

CENTRE POKEMON

miaouss \ Meowth 03209
evoli \ eevee 12068

COLOSEUM, XD

ho-oh batoruyama 10048
posipi duking \ plusle 37149
embrilex duking \ larvitar 37149
meditika duking \ meditite 37149
elekid hordel 41400
artikodin rhet \ articuno 46094
lugia rhet 46094
sulfura rhet \ moltres 46094
electhor rhet \ zapldos 46094
caratroc duking \ shuckle 37149
ho-oh mt bata 10048
posipi doking \ plulse 37149

CONCERT, FESTA

metang festa 02005
pijako concert\ chatot 10286
elektek festa \ elecatbuzz 11256
magmar festa 11256

DAISUKE CUB

keunotor \ bidoof 17336
leuphorie \ blissey 31507
carchacrok \ garchomp 40502
ceribou \ cherubi 43393
griknot \ gible 19282
scarhino \ heracross43393
milobellus \ milotic 03128
etourmi \ starly 08311

DARKRAI

darkrai battonage 03208
darkrai alamos 07038
darkrai alamos us 05318
darkrai almia 03208
darkrai almia us 03208
darkrai eigakan 07147

DEOXYS

deoxys 10th 07147
deoxys gamestp 06218
deoxys doel 28606
deoxys sapce C 00010

DIVERS

dracolosse TRU \ dragonite 11088
evoli \ eevee HARADA 17388 (non echangeable, NFT)
octillery goruko 10147
lucario world 08 08178
milobellus \ milotic VGC09 fr 05309
riolu karel 03208
tropius shokotan 02027
barbicha yamamoto \ whiscash 03217

E-READER

wattouat \ mareep 08756
cizayox \ scizor 08756
togepi 08756

GOTTA CATCH EM ALL

gotta catch em 1

arcko \ treecko 51126
poussifeu \ torcjic 51126
gobou \ mudkip 51126

gotta catch em 2

hericendre \ cyndaquil 51224
germignon \ chikotita 51224
kaiminus \ totodile 51224

gotta catch em 3

abo \ ekans 60114
demanta \ mantine 60114
elektek \ electabuzz 60114
chetiflor \ bellsprout 60114
levainard \ chansey 60114
miaouss \ meowth 60114
cadoizo \ delibird 60114
pikachu 60114
qwilfish 60114
ramolosse \ slowpoke 60114
kangourex \ kangaskhan 60114
feuforeve \ midreavus 60114
caninos \ growlithe 60114

gotta catch em 4

bulbizarre \ bulbasaur 60227
carapuce \ squirtle 60227
salameche \ charmander 60227

gotta catch em 5

skitty 60321
tenefix \ sableye 60321
pikachu 60321
arakdo \ surskit 60321
eoko \ chimecho 60321
solaroc \ lunatone 60321
seleroc \ solrock 60321

gotta catch em 6

malosse \ houndour 60505
queulorior \ smeargle 60505
teddiursa 60505
wattouat \ mareep 60505

GTS

scarhino \ heracross christy 50039
scarhino \ heracross seth 08604
scarhino \ heracross tom 24974
psykokwak \ psyduck jun 05458
psykokwak \ psyduck ken 38793
psykokwak \ psyduck shigeshige 53437

HADOU

mew 100% legit
regice
regirock
registeel

JEREMY 100% legit

ectoplasma \ gengar
caninos \ growlithe
mackogneur \ machamp
psykokwak \ psyduck
stari \ staryu
abo \ ekans
goupix \ vulpix
tauros
sabelette \ sandshrew

JIRACHI

NZ 06199
tanabata 04
tanabat 05
tanabat 06
tanabata 07 07077
tanabata 08 08188
negaiboshi 30719
channel
jirachi WISHMKR 20043

MANAPHY, PHIONE

manaphy E4ALL 10187
manaphy TRU 09297
manaphy NWS 10017
oeuf de manaphy 17588
phione eulalie 01000
manaphy world hobby fair 12226


MEW
aura
pit2006
eulalie ***

MISC EVENT

ho-oh mattle 10048
MEW MYSTRY 06930
metang rock 02005
zigzaton ruby fr \ zigzagoon 30317
zigzaton saphire fr \ zigzagoon 30317
zigzaton ruby us \ zigzagoon
zigzaton saphire us \ zigzagoon

NOK

mew nok 03219
arcanin \ arcanine nok 06069
darkrai nok 11088
deoxys nok 08308
manaphy nok 52652
goinfrex \ munchlax nok 07049
rayquaza nok 05318
regigigas nok 06209
barpau \ feebas nok 07049
shaymin nok

PAL CITY

lucario 07157
manaphy 07157
mew makuhari 07157
mew osaka 07157
mew sapporo 07157
mew yokohama 07157

PC TOKYO

salameche \ charmander 07207
salameche \ charmander 07208
salameche \ charmander 07209

PCNY a,b,c,d

pcnya

pikachu
libegon \flygon
munja \shedinja 00693
galeking \ aggron
wailord
mangriff \ zangoose
absol

pcnyb

wailord 00377
polichombre \ shuppet
skelenox \ duskull 00421
ortide \ gloom 00184

pcnyc

galeking \ aggron 00601
colhomard \ crawdaunt 000602
brouhabam \ exploud 00605
libegon \ flygon
cacturne 00209

pcnyd

absol 00003
drattak \ salamence 00018
altaria 00071
libegon \ flygon 00077
hyporoi \ kingdra 00087
milobellus \ milotic 00676
hypocean \ seadra 00069
seviper 00200
mangriff \ zangoose 00089

PIKACHU, PICHU

pikachu ana 41205
pikachu colosseum 31121
pikachu mc donald 05308
pikachu pbr 12146
pikachu koroshiamu 31121
pikachu nzone 10278
pikachu onemuri 02079
pikachu TGCW 08107
pikachu birthday 12268
pikachu NPower 09128
pichu sokotan 06199

PIKACHUCAFE non echangeable


maganon \ magmortar 1038
elekable \ electivire
bouldeneu \ tangrowth

PKTOPIA

elekable \ electivire 12077
maganon \ magmortar 12077
pikachu 12077

POKEBOX

PICHU
SKITTY
TYLTON \ swablu
ZIGZATON \ zigzagoon

POKEMON RANC EVENT

LIBEGON \ flygon
METALOSSE \ metagross
OCTILLERY
NOMAFLEMIT \ slaking
MIAOUSS \ meowth

POKEPARK

celebi 60623
jirachi
mew

REGIGIGAS

TRU 03089
tenimura 07198
esteu 09 100%legit
eusmr09 ( pas sur legit \ not sur legit)

RIOLU, LUCARIO

riolu KAREL 03208
lucario GLACE 01220 (touché)
lucario world 08 08178

SAIKYOUU

dracolosse \ dragonite 01158
elekable \ elektivire 11157
maganon \ magmortar 12017
milobellus \ milotic 12157
drattak \ salamence 02158

SHAYMIN

eigakan 07198
film 11 04019
TRU 02089

SUNDAY

pikachu
qulbutoké \ wobbuffet


KYOCERA

keunotor \ bidoof 17336
etourmi \ starly 08311

TICKET EVENT

deoxys TY 34607
ho-oh TY 31279
lugia TY 31279
latias TY 31279
latios TY 31279

divers

mangriff wp09
  #324  
Old 08-10-2009, 12:39 PM
dai Offline
New Trainer
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 0
Default Re: event shop of dai I look for it EUSMR09 REGIGIGAS

Quote:
Originally Posted by gerome55 View Post
Hello I am interessé by
Daisuke Club 2009 GTS
Shinx (OT:RuiRui ????)ID:30994 (MODEST) Somewhat of a clown March 17 2009···hacked checked legit
Shinx (OT:Keiichi ????)ID:58125 (LONELY) Likes to run March 17 2009···hacked checked legit

Bidoof(OT:Saori ???)ID:27471 (MODEST)A little quick tempered March 17 2009···hacked checked legit
Bidoof(OT:Saori ???)ID:27471 (RASH)Alert to sounds March 17 2009···hacked checked legit
Bidoof(OT:Ari ??) ID:62475 (MILD)Mischievous March 17 2009···hacked checked legit


Ralts(OT:Kakereru ????) ID:54193 (HARDY)Sturdy body March 17 2009···hacked checked legit
Ralts(OT:Toshi ??) ID:48040 (NAIVE)Good perseverence March 17 2009···hacked checked legit
Ralts(OT:Nana ??) ID:37030 (DOCILE)Sturdy body March 18 2009···not checked

Here is my list

OEUF PICHU EVT RED AND GREEN ANNIVERSARY PICHU

10 ANIV US

Je les ai tous \ complete

10 ANNIV fr

je les ai tous \ complete

10ANNIV ita

lugia


ANNIVSH

arcko 00001
carapuce 00001
germignon 00001
gobou 00001
hericendre 00001
kaiminus 00001
poussifeu 00001
zigzaton 00001

ARCEUS

arceus eigakan 07189
arceus pre release 100% legit

AUSTRALIEN

darkrai 10308
manaphy 11077

CELEBI

ageto
4ever
pokepark
mitsurin
pk power

CENTRE POKEMON

miaouss \ Meowth 03209
evoli \ eevee 12068

COLOSEUM, XD

ho-oh batoruyama 10048
posipi duking \ plusle 37149
embrilex duking \ larvitar 37149
meditika duking \ meditite 37149
elekid hordel 41400
artikodin rhet \ articuno 46094
lugia rhet 46094
sulfura rhet \ moltres 46094
electhor rhet \ zapldos 46094
caratroc duking \ shuckle 37149
ho-oh mt bata 10048
posipi doking \ plulse 37149

CONCERT, FESTA

metang festa 02005
pijako concert\ chatot 10286
elektek festa \ elecatbuzz 11256
magmar festa 11256

DAISUKE CUB

keunotor \ bidoof 17336
leuphorie \ blissey 31507
carchacrok \ garchomp 40502
ceribou \ cherubi 43393
griknot \ gible 19282
scarhino \ heracross43393
milobellus \ milotic 03128
etourmi \ starly 08311

DARKRAI

darkrai battonage 03208
darkrai alamos 07038
darkrai alamos us 05318
darkrai almia 03208
darkrai almia us 03208
darkrai eigakan 07147

DEOXYS

deoxys 10th 07147
deoxys gamestp 06218
deoxys doel 28606
deoxys sapce C 00010

DIVERS

dracolosse TRU \ dragonite 11088
evoli \ eevee HARADA 17388 (non echangeable, NFT)
octillery goruko 10147
lucario world 08 08178
milobellus \ milotic VGC09 fr 05309
riolu karel 03208
tropius shokotan 02027
barbicha yamamoto \ whiscash 03217

E-READER

wattouat \ mareep 08756
cizayox \ scizor 08756
togepi 08756

GOTTA CATCH EM ALL

gotta catch em 1

arcko \ treecko 51126
poussifeu \ torcjic 51126
gobou \ mudkip 51126

gotta catch em 2

hericendre \ cyndaquil 51224
germignon \ chikotita 51224
kaiminus \ totodile 51224

gotta catch em 3

abo \ ekans 60114
demanta \ mantine 60114
elektek \ electabuzz 60114
chetiflor \ bellsprout 60114
levainard \ chansey 60114
miaouss \ meowth 60114
cadoizo \ delibird 60114
pikachu 60114
qwilfish 60114
ramolosse \ slowpoke 60114
kangourex \ kangaskhan 60114
feuforeve \ midreavus 60114
caninos \ growlithe 60114

gotta catch em 4

bulbizarre \ bulbasaur 60227
carapuce \ squirtle 60227
salameche \ charmander 60227

gotta catch em 5

skitty 60321
tenefix \ sableye 60321
pikachu 60321
arakdo \ surskit 60321
eoko \ chimecho 60321
solaroc \ lunatone 60321
seleroc \ solrock 60321

gotta catch em 6

malosse \ houndour 60505
queulorior \ smeargle 60505
teddiursa 60505
wattouat \ mareep 60505

GTS

scarhino \ heracross christy 50039
scarhino \ heracross seth 08604
scarhino \ heracross tom 24974
psykokwak \ psyduck jun 05458
psykokwak \ psyduck ken 38793
psykokwak \ psyduck shigeshige 53437

HADOU

mew 100% legit
regice
regirock
registeel

JEREMY 100% legit

ectoplasma \ gengar
caninos \ growlithe
mackogneur \ machamp
psykokwak \ psyduck
stari \ staryu
abo \ ekans
goupix \ vulpix
tauros
sabelette \ sandshrew

JIRACHI

NZ 06199
tanabata 04
tanabat 05
tanabat 06
tanabata 07 07077
tanabata 08 08188
negaiboshi 30719
channel
jirachi WISHMKR 20043

MANAPHY, PHIONE

manaphy E4ALL 10187
manaphy TRU 09297
manaphy NWS 10017
oeuf de manaphy 17588
phione eulalie 01000
manaphy world hobby fair 12226


MEW
aura
pit2006
eulalie ***

MISC EVENT

ho-oh mattle 10048
MEW MYSTRY 06930
metang rock 02005
zigzaton ruby fr \ zigzagoon 30317
zigzaton saphire fr \ zigzagoon 30317
zigzaton ruby us \ zigzagoon
zigzaton saphire us \ zigzagoon

NOK

mew nok 03219
arcanin \ arcanine nok 06069
darkrai nok 11088
deoxys nok 08308
manaphy nok 52652
goinfrex \ munchlax nok 07049
rayquaza nok 05318
regigigas nok 06209
barpau \ feebas nok 07049
shaymin nok

PAL CITY

lucario 07157
manaphy 07157
mew makuhari 07157
mew osaka 07157
mew sapporo 07157
mew yokohama 07157

PC TOKYO

salameche \ charmander 07207
salameche \ charmander 07208
salameche \ charmander 07209

PCNY a,b,c,d

pcnya

pikachu
libegon \flygon
munja \shedinja 00693
galeking \ aggron
wailord
mangriff \ zangoose
absol

pcnyb

wailord 00377
polichombre \ shuppet
skelenox \ duskull 00421
ortide \ gloom 00184

pcnyc

galeking \ aggron 00601
colhomard \ crawdaunt 000602
brouhabam \ exploud 00605
libegon \ flygon
cacturne 00209

pcnyd

absol 00003
drattak \ salamence 00018
altaria 00071
libegon \ flygon 00077
hyporoi \ kingdra 00087
milobellus \ milotic 00676
hypocean \ seadra 00069
seviper 00200
mangriff \ zangoose 00089

PIKACHU, PICHU

pikachu ana 41205
pikachu colosseum 31121
pikachu mc donald 05308
pikachu pbr 12146
pikachu koroshiamu 31121
pikachu nzone 10278
pikachu onemuri 02079
pikachu TGCW 08107
pikachu birthday 12268
pikachu NPower 09128
pichu sokotan 06199

PIKACHUCAFE non echangeable


maganon \ magmortar 1038
elekable \ electivire
bouldeneu \ tangrowth

PKTOPIA

elekable \ electivire 12077
maganon \ magmortar 12077
pikachu 12077

POKEBOX

PICHU
SKITTY
TYLTON \ swablu
ZIGZATON \ zigzagoon

POKEMON RANC EVENT

LIBEGON \ flygon
METALOSSE \ metagross
OCTILLERY
NOMAFLEMIT \ slaking
MIAOUSS \ meowth

POKEPARK

celebi 60623
jirachi
mew

REGIGIGAS

TRU 03089
tenimura 07198
esteu 09 100%legit
eusmr09 ( pas sur legit \ not sur legit)

RIOLU, LUCARIO

riolu KAREL 03208
lucario GLACE 01220 (touché)
lucario world 08 08178

SAIKYOUU

dracolosse \ dragonite 01158
elekable \ elektivire 11157
maganon \ magmortar 12017
milobellus \ milotic 12157
drattak \ salamence 02158

SHAYMIN

eigakan 07198
film 11 04019
TRU 02089

SUNDAY

pikachu
qulbutoké \ wobbuffet


KYOCERA

keunotor \ bidoof 17336
etourmi \ starly 08311

TICKET EVENT

deoxys TY 34607
ho-oh TY 31279
lugia TY 31279
latias TY 31279
latios TY 31279

divers

mangriff wp09
hi gerome-san

I want
JEREMY 100% legit sabelette \ sandshrew
REGIGIGAS eusmr09 ( pas sur legit \ not sur legit)

Please choose four of them among my event
  #325  
Old 08-10-2009, 01:43 PM
dj-tiny's Avatar
dj-tiny Offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: You realy want to know?
Posts: 869
Default Re: event shop of dai I look for it EUSMR09 REGIGIGAS

previw arceus for movie regigigas
__________________
Click For PE2K Wi-Fi League Trainer Record

  #326  
Old 08-10-2009, 01:49 PM
dai Offline
New Trainer
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 0
Default Re: event shop of dai I look for it EUSMR09 REGIGIGAS

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj-tiny View Post
previw arceus for movie regigigas
hi dj-tiny-san

Do you have EUSMR09 REGIGIGAS?
  #327  
Old 08-10-2009, 01:50 PM
dj-tiny's Avatar
dj-tiny Offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: You realy want to know?
Posts: 869
Default Re: event shop of dai I look for it EUSMR09 REGIGIGAS

Quote:
Originally Posted by dai View Post
hi dj-tiny-san

Do you have EUSMR09 REGIGIGAS?
no but will get one for the 29
byt its japness
__________________
Click For PE2K Wi-Fi League Trainer Record

  #328  
Old 08-10-2009, 01:55 PM
dai Offline
New Trainer
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 0
Default Re: event shop of dai I look for it EUSMR09 REGIGIGAS

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj-tiny View Post
no but will get one for the 29
byt its japness
Please trade with me if it can trade in EUSMR09 REGIGIGAS
  #329  
Old 08-10-2009, 01:58 PM
dj-tiny's Avatar
dj-tiny Offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: You realy want to know?
Posts: 869
Default Re: event shop of dai I look for it EUSMR09 REGIGIGAS

Quote:
Originally Posted by dai View Post
Please trade with me if it can trade in EUSMR09 REGIGIGAS
I MIGHT be able to get on to day
__________________
Click For PE2K Wi-Fi League Trainer Record

  #330  
Old 08-10-2009, 02:11 PM
dai Offline
New Trainer
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 0
Default Re: event shop of dai I look for it EUSMR09 REGIGIGAS

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj-tiny View Post
I MIGHT be able to get on to day
Should I make Preview Arceus Jul 05 in trade then?
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:54 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com