Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » Pokemon Wi-Fi Trading Center

Pokemon Wi-Fi Trading Center Offer your Pokemon in Pokemon Black/White, Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver and Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum for trade or request Pokemon for trade.


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #706  
Old 11-29-2009, 01:20 PM
JaySmoove
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: dai's events shop 

hello again dai-san !

im sorry about yesterday i had to leave.

the PCNYb exploud i cant trade. soo the trade is like this.

my-

PCNYc-00314-Seviper-Jolly-Thoroughly cunning
PCNYd-00165-Zangoose-Careful-Alert to sounds
GCEA1-51226-Fukuoka-Treecko-Serious-Loves to eat
GCEA3-60114-Osaka-Meowth-Impish-Scatters things often
GCEA3-60114-Osaka-Kangaskhan-Bashful-Somewhat of a clown
GCEA3-60114-Osaka-Growlithe-Modest-Somewhat stubborn
GCEA5-60321-Nagoya-Plusle-Docile-Good perseverance
GCEA1-51226-Yokohama-Torchic-Bashful-Strongly defiant
GCEA1-51226-Yokohama-Treecko-Rash-Somewhat of a clown

For your-

Sapporo・・・SNEASEL ニューラ  2008/5/10  きまぐれ(QUIRKY)
Sapporo・・・MANTINE マンタイン 2008/5/9 のうてんき(LAX)
Sapporo・・・MISDREAVUS ムウマ   2008/5/9  れいせい(QUIET)
Sapporo・・・SLOWPOKE ヤドン 2008/7/7 おっとり(MILD)
Sapporo・・・MURKROW ヤミカラス 2006/10/3 のんき(RELAXED)
Osaka・・・ SHUCKLE ツボツボ 2008/3/24 すなお(DOCILE)**
Osaka・・・ GLIGARグライガー 2006/11/8 さみしがり(LONELY)
Osaka・・・ SMEARGLE ドーブル  2006/11/25 なまいき(SASSY)
Osaka・・・ ROSELIA ロゼリア 2006.11.21  おくびょう(TIMID)

ok ?
if this is good then i would like you to send to my email please.
thanks alot dai-san !
im always happy to trade with you !
  #707  
Old 11-30-2009, 11:19 AM
dai Offline
New Trainer
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 0
Default Re: dai's events shop 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaySmoove View Post
hello again dai-san !

im sorry about yesterday i had to leave.

the PCNYb exploud i cant trade. soo the trade is like this.

my-

PCNYc-00314-Seviper-Jolly-Thoroughly cunning
PCNYd-00165-Zangoose-Careful-Alert to sounds
GCEA1-51226-Fukuoka-Treecko-Serious-Loves to eat
GCEA3-60114-Osaka-Meowth-Impish-Scatters things often
GCEA3-60114-Osaka-Kangaskhan-Bashful-Somewhat of a clown
GCEA3-60114-Osaka-Growlithe-Modest-Somewhat stubborn
GCEA5-60321-Nagoya-Plusle-Docile-Good perseverance
GCEA1-51226-Yokohama-Torchic-Bashful-Strongly defiant
GCEA1-51226-Yokohama-Treecko-Rash-Somewhat of a clown

For your-

Sapporo・・・SNEASEL ニューラ  2008/5/10  きまぐれ(QUIRKY)
Sapporo・・・MANTINE マンタイン 2008/5/9 のうてんき(LAX)
Sapporo・・・MISDREAVUS ムウマ   2008/5/9  れいせい(QUIET)
Sapporo・・・SLOWPOKE ヤドン 2008/7/7 おっとり(MILD)
Sapporo・・・MURKROW ヤミカラス 2006/10/3 のんき(RELAXED)
Osaka・・・ SHUCKLE ツボツボ 2008/3/24 すなお(DOCILE)**
Osaka・・・ GLIGARグライガー 2006/11/8 さみしがり(LONELY)
Osaka・・・ SMEARGLE ドーブル  2006/11/25 なまいき(SASSY)
Osaka・・・ ROSELIA ロゼリア 2006.11.21  おくびょう(TIMID)

ok ?
if this is good then i would like you to send to my email please.
thanks alot dai-san !
im always happy to trade with you !
JaySmoove-san

For your-

PCNYc-00314-Seviper-Jolly-Thoroughly cunning
GCEA1-51226-Fukuoka-Treecko-Serious-Loves to eat
GCEA5-60321-Nagoya-Plusle-Docile-Good perseverance
GCEA1-51226-Yokohama-Torchic-Bashful-Strongly defiant
GCEA1-51226-Yokohama-Treecko-Rash-Somewhat of a clown

from me-

Sapporo・・・SNEASEL ニューラ  2008/5/10  きまぐれ(QUIRKY)
Sapporo・・・MANTINE マンタイン 2008/5/9 のうてんき(LAX)
Sapporo・・・MISDREAVUS ムウマ   2008/5/9  れいせい(QUIET)
Sapporo・・・SLOWPOKE ヤドン 2008/7/7 おっとり(MILD)
Sapporo・・・MURKROW ヤミカラス 2006/10/3 のんき(RELAXED)

Is it trade OK?
  #708  
Old 11-30-2009, 08:12 PM
JaySmoove
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: dai's events shop 

dai-san

this trade is excellent.
i will send and when ever your on, you can reply ok ?
  #709  
Old 11-30-2009, 11:36 PM
pkmzbreeder
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: dai's events shop 

Anything for this?
MUD SPORT・PSYDUCK 泥遊びコダック ID 28713 2006.11.18 ずぶとい(BOLD)

http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/3586...-trade-shop/#0
  #710  
Old 12-01-2009, 10:52 AM
haraldoe
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: dai's events shop 

hi dai san
i need this

ario PIKACHU ID 11219 2009.11.21

susumu MEW ID 11219 2009.11.11 のうてんき(LAX)・・・ I received it by myself

nagoya birthday Chimchar ID 09129 2009.9.19


kyouto PIKACHU
kyoto Pikachu ID 10039 2009.10.4・・・ I received it by myself

pls check my thread what do you want for this
  #711  
Old 12-01-2009, 02:27 PM
dai Offline
New Trainer
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 0
Default Re: dai's events shop 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaySmoove View Post
dai-san

this trade is excellent.
i will send and when ever your on, you can reply ok ?
JaySmoove-san

Thank you for trade :)
I sent file back
  #712  
Old 12-01-2009, 02:32 PM
dai Offline
New Trainer
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 0
Default Re: dai's events shop 

Quote:
Originally Posted by pkmzbreeder View Post
Anything for this?
MUD SPORT・PSYDUCK 泥遊びコダック ID 28713 2006.11.18 ずぶとい(BOLD)

http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/3586...-trade-shop/#0
pkmzbreeder-san

I want
PCNYb_00096_Cacturne_Hardy_May 5th,2007_Somewhat vain
GCEA6_60505_Osaka Pikachu_Quirky_Dec. 22nd,2006_Proud of its power**

Can it trade with 1 of these?
I want Pikachu if possible
  #713  
Old 12-01-2009, 02:36 PM
dai Offline
New Trainer
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 0
Default Re: dai's events shop 

Quote:
Originally Posted by haraldoe View Post
hi dai san
i need this

ario PIKACHU ID 11219 2009.11.21

susumu MEW ID 11219 2009.11.11 のうてんき(LAX)・・・ I received it by myself

nagoya birthday Chimchar ID 09129 2009.9.19


kyouto PIKACHU
kyoto Pikachu ID 10039 2009.10.4・・・ I received it by myself

pls check my thread what do you want for this
Hello haraldoe-san

okay
I want
Pokepark Bellsprout UT OT Japanisch ID 09998 Bold 26.Nov.2006 Kanto Lv.5
TCGWC Pikachu UT OT TCGWC ID 08107 mit Item (Kugelblitz) Hardy 11.Aug.2008
Wish Leveinard (Chaneira) UT OT SECURE 08115 Docile 17.Mai.2008 Kanto Lv.5
  #714  
Old 12-01-2009, 02:40 PM
haraldoe
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: dai's events shop 

ok when you can trade?
  #715  
Old 12-02-2009, 12:08 PM
dai Offline
New Trainer
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 0
Default Re: dai's events shop 

Quote:
Originally Posted by haraldoe View Post
ok when you can trade?
Hello haraldoe-san

I come to here for from 8:00 to 12:00(japan time) of Saturday and trade with you.
Is it OK?

my fc 0172 7741 9056
  #716  
Old 12-02-2009, 12:12 PM
haraldoe
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: dai's events shop 

sure
  #717  
Old 12-03-2009, 09:04 AM
DarknStormy
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: dai's events shop 

Hello Dai こんにちは大

I Like 私と同様に

PCNY
DUSKULL・ヨマワル   PCNYb ID:00057 tached **
SHUPPET・カゲボウズ  PCNYb ID:00058**

I Offer 私はオファー

00222 Timid, 5/19/07 PCNYd Kingdra = Legit DD NGO
PCNYc SEVIPER(ID:00314) May 31, 2007 Jolly, Thoroughly Lv 18 = Legit DD NGO

Thank you for you consideration あなたへの配慮いただきありがとうございます

Last edited by DarknStormy; 12-03-2009 at 09:16 AM.
  #718  
Old 12-03-2009, 02:04 PM
dai Offline
New Trainer
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 0
Default Re: dai's events shop 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarknStormy View Post
Hello Dai こんにちは大

I Like 私と同様に

PCNY
DUSKULL・ヨマワル   PCNYb ID:00057 tached **
SHUPPET・カゲボウズ  PCNYb ID:00058**

I Offer 私はオファー

00222 Timid, 5/19/07 PCNYd Kingdra = Legit DD NGO
PCNYc SEVIPER(ID:00314) May 31, 2007 Jolly, Thoroughly Lv 18 = Legit DD NGO

Thank you for you consideration あなたへの配慮いただきありがとうございます
Hello DarknStormy-san

sorry
I have
00222 Timid, 5/19/07 PCNYd Kingdra
PCNYc SEVIPER(ID:00314)

The update of the list is late
ID: 00057 and ID: 00058 rarely trades,sorry
  #719  
Old 12-03-2009, 06:10 PM
DarknStormy
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: dai's events shop 

Quote:
Originally Posted by dai View Post
Hello DarknStormy-san

sorry
I have
00222 Timid, 5/19/07 PCNYd Kingdra
PCNYc SEVIPER(ID:00314)

The update of the list is late
ID: 00057 and ID: 00058 rarely trades,sorry
Hello Dai,
Is there anything on my list That interests you for them?
私のリストに彼らのためにそれは興味を持つ方は何ですか?
  #720  
Old 12-04-2009, 10:19 PM
dai Offline
New Trainer
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 0
Default Re: dai's events shop 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarknStormy View Post
Hello Dai,
Is there anything on my list That interests you for them?
私のリストに彼らのためにそれは興味を持つ方は何ですか?
Hello DarknStormy-san

I'm sorry
I read a list,I'm not interested
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:18 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com