Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » Pokemon Wi-Fi Trading Center

Pokemon Wi-Fi Trading Center Offer your Pokemon in Pokemon Black/White, Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver and Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum for trade or request Pokemon for trade.


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #736  
Old 12-05-2009, 01:07 AM
dai Offline
New Trainer
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 0
Default Re: dai's events shop 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuba View Post
Sure thing Dai-san. I'll be back later so PM me whenever (:

Nuba-san

I sent PM :)
  #737  
Old 12-05-2009, 01:13 AM
dai Offline
New Trainer
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 0
Default Re: dai's events shop 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaySmoove View Post
dai-san,

i cant trade this.
PCNYc-00312-Kingdra-Bashful-Quick tempered **

and would rather not trade this.

PCNYc-00598-Exploud-Hardy-Likes to relax *

soo the trade can be

my
GCEA4-60227-Fukouka-Bulbasaur-Gentle-somewhat of a clown *
GCEA5-60321-Fukuoka-Surskit-Lonley-Capable of taking hits
GCEA5-60321-Osaka-Meditite-Calm-Somewhat vain
PCNYd-00673-Seviper-Bashful-Hates to lose *

for your

ZANGOOSE・ザングース PCNYd ID:00670**
Aura  MEW(青・Germany) 2009/7/8 おくびょう(TIMID)○
Aura  MEW(赤・Germany) 2008/8/12 ようき(JOLLY)
Aura  MEW(青・Germany) 2008.1.29 れいせい(QUIET)

is this fair ?

if soo please send to my email and i will reply, thanks.
JaySmoove-san
my
ZANGOOSE・ザングース PCNYd ID:00670**
from you
PCNYc-00312-Kingdra-Bashful-Quick tempered **

Separately from it
my
Aura  MEW(青・Germany) 2009/7/8 おくびょう(TIMID)○
Aura  MEW(赤・Germany) 2008/8/12 ようき(JOLLY)
Aura  MEW(青・Germany) 2008.1.29 れいせい(QUIET)
from you
GCEA4-60227-Fukouka-Bulbasaur-Gentle-somewhat of a clown *
GCEA5-60321-Fukuoka-Surskit-Lonley-Capable of taking hits
GCEA5-60321-Osaka-Meditite-Calm-Somewhat vain

Is it trade OK?
  #738  
Old 12-05-2009, 01:17 AM
JaySmoove
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: dai's events shop 

dai-san,

i cant trade this.

PCNYc-00312-Kingdra-Bashful-Quick tempered **

its requested NFT.

can i please trade you the seviper instead ?

if youd like the trade can be this.

GCEA4-60227-Fukouka-Bulbasaur-Gentle-somewhat of a clown *
GCEA5-60321-Fukuoka-Surskit-Lonley-Capable of taking hits
GCEA5-60321-Osaka-Meditite-Calm-Somewhat vain
PCNYd-00673-Seviper-Bashful-Hates to lose *

for

ZANGOOSE・ザングース PCNYd ID:00670**
Aura  MEW(青・Germany) 2009/7/8 おくびょう(TIMID)○
Aura  MEW(赤・Germany) 2008/8/12 ようき(JOLLY)

is this trade good ? 3 for 4 ?
  #739  
Old 12-05-2009, 01:36 AM
dai Offline
New Trainer
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 0
Default Re: dai's events shop 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaySmoove View Post
dai-san,

i cant trade this.

PCNYc-00312-Kingdra-Bashful-Quick tempered **

its requested NFT.

can i please trade you the seviper instead ?

if youd like the trade can be this.

GCEA4-60227-Fukouka-Bulbasaur-Gentle-somewhat of a clown *
GCEA5-60321-Fukuoka-Surskit-Lonley-Capable of taking hits
GCEA5-60321-Osaka-Meditite-Calm-Somewhat vain
PCNYd-00673-Seviper-Bashful-Hates to lose *

for

ZANGOOSE・ザングース PCNYd ID:00670**
Aura  MEW(青・Germany) 2009/7/8 おくびょう(TIMID)○
Aura  MEW(赤・Germany) 2008/8/12 ようき(JOLLY)

is this trade good ? 3 for 4 ?
・・・okay,
I make it a file in several minutes and send it
  #740  
Old 12-05-2009, 01:48 AM
JaySmoove
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: dai's events shop 

ok thanks alot
  #741  
Old 12-05-2009, 01:51 AM
dai Offline
New Trainer
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 0
Default Re: dai's events shop 

Quote:
Originally Posted by dai View Post
・・・okay,
I make it a file in several minutes and send it
JaySmoove-san
I sent file :)
  #742  
Old 12-05-2009, 01:55 AM
JaySmoove
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: dai's events shop 

i replied. thanks for the trade dai-san
  #743  
Old 12-05-2009, 01:59 AM
dai Offline
New Trainer
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 0
Default Re: dai's events shop 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaySmoove View Post
i replied. thanks for the trade dai-san
JaySmoove-san

Thank you for trade

I was interested elsewhere
Because I will write it later, please trade
  #744  
Old 12-05-2009, 02:42 AM
dai Offline
New Trainer
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 0
Default Re: dai's events shop 

Quote:
Originally Posted by dai View Post
JaySmoove-san

Thank you for trade

I was interested elsewhere
Because I will write it later, please trade
JaySmoove-san

I offer
Aura  MEW(青・UK)   2007/8/27 むじゃき(NAIVE)○  
Aura  MEW(青・UK)   2007/8/21 おっとり(MILD)○
Aura  MEW(赤・UK)   2007/8/27 やんちゃ(NAUGHTY)○
Aura  MEW(青・Spain) 2007/8/14★おとなしい(GENTLE)○ 
Aura  MEW(青・Spain) 2007/9/30★うっかりや(RASH)○

I want
GCEA3-60114-Osaka-Mantine-Hardy-Often dozes off
GCEA3-60114-Osaka-Meowth-Impish-Scatters things often
GCEA3-60114-Osaka-Slowpoke-Quirky-Mischievous
GCEA3-60114-Osaka-Delibird-Gentle-Scatters things often
GCEA3-60114-Osaka-Kangaskhan-Bashful-Somewhat of a clown

Please trade

Last edited by dai; 12-05-2009 at 11:37 AM.
  #745  
Old 12-05-2009, 05:41 AM
pkmzbreeder
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: dai's events shop 

MUD SPORT・PSYDUCK 泥遊びコダック ID 28713 2006.11.18 ずぶとい(BOLD)

I still need that. I will not trade anything with "**" cause those are NFT by request. Sorry.

http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/3586...er-trade-shop/
  #746  
Old 12-05-2009, 06:00 AM
dai Offline
New Trainer
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 0
Default Re: dai's events shop 

Quote:
Originally Posted by pkmzbreeder View Post
MUD SPORT・PSYDUCK 泥遊びコダック ID 28713 2006.11.18 ずぶとい(BOLD)

I still need that. I will not trade anything with "**" cause those are NFT by request. Sorry.

http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/3586...er-trade-shop/
pkmzbreeder-san

I understood
I answer to see a list
  #747  
Old 12-05-2009, 06:13 AM
dai Offline
New Trainer
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 0
Default Re: dai's events shop 

Quote:
Originally Posted by dai View Post
pkmzbreeder-san

I understood
I answer to see a list
pkmzbreeder-san

I sent PM back
  #748  
Old 12-05-2009, 09:22 AM
haraldoe
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: dai's events shop 

hi dai san and i need this

PCNY
GLOOM・クサイハナ       PCNYa ID:00184**

DUSKULL・ヨマワル   PCNYb ID:00057 tached **
SHUPPET・カゲボウズ  PCNYb ID:00058**
SHEDINJA・ヌケニン  PCNYb ID:00093**
STARYU・ヒトデマン  PCNYb ID:00302**
WAILORD・ホエルオー  PCNYb ID:00377○

SEADRA・シードラ   PCNYc ID:00023 tached ** NFT NFT
SALAMENCE・ボーマンダ   PCNYc ID:00025○tached **
KINGDORA・キングドラ     PCNYc ID:00062○
FLYGON・フライゴン  PCNYc ID:00161○tached
ABSOL・アブソル  PCNYc ID:00167○
SEVIPER・ハブネーク  PCNYc ID:00169○tached
WAILORD・ホエルオー  PCNYc ID:00588○リボン付き
CRAWDAUNT・シザリガー(Lv100) PCNYc ID:00600○
AGGRON・ボスゴドラ(Lv100)    PCNYc ID:00601○
CRAWDAUNT・シザリガー(Lv50) PCNYc ID:00602○
EXPLOUD・バクオング  PCNYc ID:00605○  
CRAWDAUNT・シザリガー(Lv50)  PCNYc ID:00609○ リボン付き
WAILORD・ホエルオー  PCNYc ID:00610○
SEVIPER・ハブネーク  PCNYc ID:00658**

SEVIPER・ハブネーク  PCNYd ID:00002○
ZANGOOSE・ザングース PCNYd ID:00021○
ZANGOOSE・ザングース PCNYd ID:00060○
SEADRA・シードラ   PCNYd ID:00069○
ALTARIA・チルタリス  PCNYd ID:00071○
SALAMENCE・ボーマンダ   PCNYd ID:00072○
FLYGON・フライゴン  PCNYd ID:00077○
KINGDORA・キングドラ     PCNYd ID:00087○
SEVIPER・ハブネーク  PCNYd ID:00088○
ZANGOOSE・ザングース PCNYd ID:00089○
MILOTIC・ミロカロス  PCNYd ID:00091???
MILOTIC・ミロカロス  PCNYd ID:00221**
GLOOM・クサイハナ      PCNYd ID:00339**
FLYGON・フライゴン  PCNYd ID:00463**
ABSOL・アブソル  PCNYd ID:00464○
ABSOL・アブソル  PCNYd ID:00467**
EXPLOUD・バクオング  PCNYd ID:00501○NFT NFT
ZANGOOSE・ザングース PCNYd ID:00670**
KINGDRA・キングドラ  PCNYd ID:00674**
MILOTIC・ミロカロス  PCNYd ID:00676○

check my thread what do you want for this all
  #749  
Old 12-05-2009, 09:59 AM
dai Offline
New Trainer
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 0
Default Re: dai's events shop 

Quote:
Originally Posted by haraldoe View Post
hi dai san and i need this

PCNY
GLOOM・クサイハナ       PCNYa ID:00184**

DUSKULL・ヨマワル   PCNYb ID:00057 tached **
SHUPPET・カゲボウズ  PCNYb ID:00058**
SHEDINJA・ヌケニン  PCNYb ID:00093**
STARYU・ヒトデマン  PCNYb ID:00302**
WAILORD・ホエルオー  PCNYb ID:00377○

SEADRA・シードラ   PCNYc ID:00023 tached ** NFT NFT
SALAMENCE・ボーマンダ   PCNYc ID:00025○tached **
KINGDORA・キングドラ     PCNYc ID:00062○
FLYGON・フライゴン  PCNYc ID:00161○tached
ABSOL・アブソル  PCNYc ID:00167○
SEVIPER・ハブネーク  PCNYc ID:00169○tached
WAILORD・ホエルオー  PCNYc ID:00588○リボン付き
CRAWDAUNT・シザリガー(Lv100) PCNYc ID:00600○
AGGRON・ボスゴドラ(Lv100)    PCNYc ID:00601○
CRAWDAUNT・シザリガー(Lv50) PCNYc ID:00602○
EXPLOUD・バクオング  PCNYc ID:00605○  
CRAWDAUNT・シザリガー(Lv50)  PCNYc ID:00609○ リボン付き
WAILORD・ホエルオー  PCNYc ID:00610○
SEVIPER・ハブネーク  PCNYc ID:00658**

SEVIPER・ハブネーク  PCNYd ID:00002○
ZANGOOSE・ザングース PCNYd ID:00021○
ZANGOOSE・ザングース PCNYd ID:00060○
SEADRA・シードラ   PCNYd ID:00069○
ALTARIA・チルタリス  PCNYd ID:00071○
SALAMENCE・ボーマンダ   PCNYd ID:00072○
FLYGON・フライゴン  PCNYd ID:00077○
KINGDORA・キングドラ     PCNYd ID:00087○
SEVIPER・ハブネーク  PCNYd ID:00088○
ZANGOOSE・ザングース PCNYd ID:00089○
MILOTIC・ミロカロス  PCNYd ID:00091???
MILOTIC・ミロカロス  PCNYd ID:00221**
GLOOM・クサイハナ      PCNYd ID:00339**
FLYGON・フライゴン  PCNYd ID:00463**
ABSOL・アブソル  PCNYd ID:00464○
ABSOL・アブソル  PCNYd ID:00467**
EXPLOUD・バクオング  PCNYd ID:00501○NFT NFT
ZANGOOSE・ザングース PCNYd ID:00670**
KINGDRA・キングドラ  PCNYd ID:00674**
MILOTIC・ミロカロス  PCNYd ID:00676○

check my thread what do you want for this all
haraldoe-san

I'm sorry,not interested
  #750  
Old 12-05-2009, 10:17 AM
haraldoe
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: dai's events shop 

oh ok no problem^^
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:33 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com