Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » Pokemon Battling Center

Pokemon Battling Center Find an opponent to battle on Pokemon Black/White, Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver, Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum or Pokemon Online. Join a clan or tournament here.

Old 06-13-2009, 09:50 PM
Charizard Michelle Offline

Send a message via AIM to Charizard Michelle
Default [WAR VIII] WiFi Battle

WiFi Battling

Hello all and hello none! This is the WAR VIII WIFI BATTLING! Here the toughest of men and women will fight for the honor of their representative teams! This here is the WiFi Battling Section of the forum-wide competition known as WAR VIII! Mikey (Charizard Michelle) is here to be your beautiful hostess to guide you though this!

Also it isn’t too late to join any teams! Feel free to look in the mixed groups/clubs section

What you need to do

Each week, the players and teams of the War must do battle to win the points for this section needed to boost themselves to win a point from this section. There is a weekly point available for the best team, as well as one for the best individual player. The way you win these points is by collecting WiFi Notches, awarded for battling. There are two battle types available to earn tokens:

THEMED BATTLE MODE:

WIN: 3 tokens ¦ LOSS: 1 token

I make up theme. You follow. That easy. The theme could be anything I feel like it should be. May it be a certain way to battle or something. I try to give you guys a good week to prepare except for the first week. People who work hard get a notch so yeah…All good.

Basically, you battle by the weekly theme I set! This can have a variety of different rules based on how strange I feel at the time, but rest assured they'll be achievable as well as a lot of fun! Plus you get more tokenage. Good eh?

STANDARD BATTLE MODE:
WIN: 2 tokens ¦ LOSS: 0 tokens

This is your standard WiFi battle. Pokemon set to Lv 100 and all that great junk. Before you battle, make sure that you and your opponent agree on what rules to follow.

Just keep these rules in mind:

-No hack pokemon or hack stats pokemon. PokeSav is fine but no PokeSav pokemon with crazy stats.
-Battles will be done by Smogon’s Battle Tier.

You can battle a person from another team as many times as you like but you may only battle the same opponent THREE TIMES per week.

WiFi Battle Rules and Causes

No Disconnecting: If there is a DC then do a rematch. If the DC was on purpose then the person that DC is the loser. The person in question of DCing can explain what happen and if agreed by both parties then a rematch may occur.
Species Clause: Teams must have 6 different pokemon.
Self-KO Clause: No moves like Explosion or Destiny Bond on your last Pokemon if it will force a tie.
Sleep Clause: You may only put one of your opponents pokemon to sleep at a time. If a opponent’s pokemon is already asleep because of Rest then you can still put one more pokemon to sleep.
Evasion Clause: Moves like Double Team and Minimize are banned.
OHKO Clause: The Use of moves that have a possibility of instantly KOing a Pokemon are banned. Fissure is a no-no.
Hax Items Clause: Items that increase luck are Prohibited. Bright Powder, Focus Band, King's Rock, Lax Incense, Lucky Punch, Quick Claw, Razor Claw, Razor Fang, Scope Lens, Stick.
Uber Tier Clause: Pokemon in the Uber Tier are banned! Arceus, Darkrai, Deoxys (All), Dialga, Garchomp, Giratina, Groudon, Ho-Oh, Latias, Latios, Lugia, Kyogre, Manaphy, Mew, Mewtwo, Palkia, Rayquaza, Wobbuffet.

Battle Log

You may challenge opponents and agree rules either in this thread or over PM/VM/IM/WAR VIII WiFi Chat Thread or any way you like. Once you have battled your opponent, either you or your opponent need to post in this thread by filling out this form:

Team: The WAR VIII team you belong to.
Opponent: (The name of your opponent, and their War team)
Battle Type: (Themed or standard)
Winner: (Duh)

Person with most notches will win a point from me.

If you have any disrupts then please don’t post them here. Either PM me or go to the WAR VIII WiFi Chat thread.

Cheating

If you think somebody cheated or is cheating, please PM me with as much details as you can. I'll deal with it as soon as I get on. If I think somebody is breaking the rules then I do have the power and want to nullify battles, deduct points, or temporarily/permanently ban players and War teams from the competition as I see fit. Depending on my mood I do something.

If you waste my time with false accusations then I will do something to you. My internet time is very valuable to me and I also too would like to get some battling done and do something WAR related.

Week 1: No Contest
Week 2: No Contest
Week 3: No Contest
Week 4:

I need to find a new girl-on-girl animation.

Last edited by Charizard Michelle; 07-05-2009 at 10:50 PM.
Old 06-13-2009, 09:51 PM

Default Re: [WAR VIII] WiFi Battle

Theme Battle: Week 1:
Mini War

This is something completely new and kind of a throwback to the idea of wars done between clans here in the Battle Section. Basically a person does a war challenge to another team. If the other team agrees then that team need to choose three of their WiFi battlers to challenge against three other people from another team. Those three people battle and the best out of three battles wins the war. Due to the week limitation, many mini-wars can happen. Only completed mini-wars will be counted. ONce the mini-war is completed, post here with the results.

Theme Battle Week 2
Underused Lovin

One third of the team that you and your opponent used should have UU or below pokemon. When posting battle logs, you need to say what UU pokemon were used. Please use the tier list from Smogon.

Last edited by Charizard Michelle; 06-21-2009 at 05:22 AM.
Old 06-21-2009, 05:22 AM

Week One Results

Due to no battle logs being posted. No points were awarded.

Theme Battle Week 2
Underused Lovin

One third of the team that you and your opponent used should have UU or below pokemon. When posting battle logs, you need to say what UU pokemon were used. Please use the tier list from Smogon.

Theme Battle Week 4
Standard Battles

Just do a standard battle. That means win or lose. You still get a notch for your team.

Last edited by Charizard Michelle; 07-05-2009 at 10:50 PM.
Old 06-28-2009, 08:45 PM

Week Two Results

Theme Battle Week 3

Rerun: Underused Lovin

Old 07-05-2009, 10:50 PM

Week Three Results

Theme Battle Week 4
Standard Battles

Just do a standard battle. That means win or lose. You still get a notch for your team.

Old 07-12-2009, 07:22 PM

Week Four Results

And that is all she wrote. Unsticking please.