Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » National Park

National Park Welcome to the URPG's National Park. This is the place to come if your a role-playing fanatic, because here at the Park, you RP your way towards catching more Pokemon!

Old 06-15-2009, 04:51 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Send a message via AIM to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via MSN to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via Yahoo to Dog of Hellsing
Default Trial Run: GROUP RP

Trial Run: GROUP RP

All right, so here we go! The Group RP is going to be Stickied while the Individual RPs will not. We already have a ton of Stickies already, and anyways, this is how the two RPs will be conducted after the choice of which to use is made (meaning that if we go with a Group RP it’ll be Stickied and Individual RPs will not be Stickied).

Since we currently don’t have an agreed-upon plot for the overall Park, for now we’ll just use the basic “Trainer comes to obtain for a strong Pokemon” plot for all the trial run RPs. The Rangers will post accepting your application and leading you to whatever area you’ve chosen, and then you guys will alternate posts.

Now, the National Park RP is different from a normal RP, in there are certain things Trainers can’t do. Here’s a list so you know basically what you can do and what you can’t.

TRAINERS CAN:

-Choose the Natures of the Pokemon they currently own
-Control their own Pokemon
-Spot (but not initiate battle with) Wild Pokemon
-Control things that occur around them (to an extent)
-Move the RP along by making things happen (to an extent)
-Freely use a Pokemon’s moves outside of battle to affect the surroundings (to an extent)
-Decide what gender the Pokemon is after catching it

TRAINERS CAN’T:

-Control the actions of any Wild Pokemon
-Say whether the attack of their Pokemon hits the target in battle
-Say whether a major event is initiated
-Choose the Nature of Wild Pokemon

Now, some quick explanations. First, you can choose the Natures of all the Pokemon you currently own, but not for the Wild ones you encounter; the Ranger will randomly roll a die to determine the Natures of all Wild Pokemon encountered. Once you’ve given a Pokemon a Nature, it will have that Nature forever, so make sure you choose wisely. You can control the actions of your Pokemon, but keep in mind the Ranger has this power as well. A Trainer can say they see Wild Pokemon and point them out, but they can’t try to start a battle with the Pokemon. A Trainer can control the RP and occurrences to an extent; you could say you see smoke in the distance and want to go check it out, but the Ranger is the one who decides whether or not you actually go to do so. You can say you fall into a concealed pit and then try to get out, but the Ranger will determine if you can get out on your own or if you need assistance. Even though the Ranger controls a good portion of the RP (just like in Dungeons and Dragons), the Trainer is free to have small events happen to shake up the RP and keep it interesting. Finally, a Trainer can have their Pokemon use any learned moves outside of battle to affect the surroundings, but again, only to an extent. You can use Ember to start a campfire, but you can’t decide to burn down the forest by having a Pokemon use fifty Fire Blasts. Also, I'm going to see how it works letting people choose the genders of the Pokemon they catch. That should be pretty self-explanatory lol.

A few things about the “Trainers Can’t” info: A Trainer cannot control any actions of any Wild Pokemon (the Ranger solely controls all Wild Pokemon). A Trainer also cannot say whether any of their attacks hit the foe while in battle. The Ranger decides the final outcome of all moves used. Trainer can’t initiate major events, such as setting a fire in the plains or breaking a limb. If the Ranger feels major events like this should take place (considering the various conditions of the situation), then they may initiate major events. Finally, as already explained, Trainers can’t choose the Nature of Wild Pokemon.

A quick note: all Rangers should use a simple name, be it a nickname or a shortening of their username or whatever, that they will go by while taking people through the Park. Wouldn’t it be weird for a Trainer to be led by someone named Tyranitar_Trainer? :P Of course you don’t have to do this, but it just seems to make more sense to me this way.

One final note: Just because this says "Group RP" doesn't mean everyone starts in a group. The areas are very large and many people can go to one without running into someone else. Group RP means this is an RP where people can meet and interact with each other. Everyone should start off in a different location, and if any pairs end up running into one another, great! In the Individual RPs, there is no chance for a pair to run into any other pairs. They're private RPs; the Group RP is a public one. If anyone's confused just hit me up and I'll try to explain it a little clearer.

Now that that is all out of the way, I’ll go ahead and get this started ^^.

///

Ranger Jess stretches as she comes in the Registration Office through the back entrance. She’d been taking care of a small issue on Mount Deckbi involving a very curious Charmander. As she comes in, she sees that someone is waiting at the counter to enter the Park. She goes over to (I’m taking Robert for the Group RP, remember) and smiles at him, bowing her head in a polite greeting as she folds her hands in front of herself.

“Hello there! Welcome to the National Park! My name is Jess. If you’re waiting for a Ranger to take you through the Park, I think I can be of service.” She scans the sign-in sheet, which is sitting on a clipboard resting on the counter. She grins a little more as she looks up. “Well, it looks like you’re the first Trainer of the day! You know what they say, the early bird gets the Wurmple. Now, you’ve put down that you want to go to Meteor Valley…It’s very pretty there this time of year. A lot of Pokemon seem drawn to the huge variety of flowers that pop up during the season. Hey, if we’re super-lucky we might spot a Legend! Even they’re drawn to the sights and scents of the Valley around this time of year!”

Grinning hugely now, Ranger Jess motions for Robert to come around the counter and follow her out of the door she just recently came in through. They walk down a short corridor before exiting the Registration Office. They continue on, heading towards a small parking lot were several small golf cart-like vehicles are parked. Each little cart is painted cream with a National Park decal on either side. The Park’s logo is a PokeBall with a white letter “N” on the top and a red block letter “P” on the bottom. The logo is emblazed on Ranger Jess’ outfit, which consists of a cream-colored silk blouse and dark blue slacks. The young woman slips into the driver’s seat of the vehicle and motions for Robert to get in beside her as she shoves short red hair out of her blue eyes.

After her Trainer gets in, Ranger Jess drives them to Meteor Valley. They see several varieties of Pokemon along the way, but all of them are too busy to bother with checking out the pair of humans. When they arrive at the valley, Jess parks the cart and gets out. Laid out below them lies a deep, wide trench that stretches for many miles. Trees line the sides of the valley, which is full of knee-high emerald grass. Even from this height and distance, a dazzling array of flowers can be seen. In the far distance, the faint gleam of sunlight reflecting off a pool near the valley’s opposite end can be seen. There are many boulders and piles of rock scattered around the valley; all the stone is a pale gray color and sparkles in direct sunlight. Burrows and small, shallow caves are carved into the steep sides of the valley walls. It’s obvious there are many hiding places for all sorts of Pokemon here.

“Here we are, Meteor Valley! Now, let’s go meet some Pokemon!”

///

Trainer Stats-

Trainer: Robert

Money: 8,700

Area Effects:
Encounters Remaining: 15

Pokemon Stats:
-Calm Male Butterfree (Compoundeyes Ability) 100%
-Hardy Genderless Metagross (Clear Body Ability) 100%
-Jolly Male Staraptor (Intimidate Ability) 100%

Total Items: x1 Full Heal ; x1 Healing Potion ; x5 Park Balls ; x2 Super Balls ; x1 Hyper Ball

Total Captured Pokemon: n/a

///

Keep in mind that Rangers only take Trainers AFTER the Trainer has completed the application. The only reason I'm not waiting for Robert to get his posted is because I want to get this thing started. In the future, Rangers can't take a Trainer into the Park until that Trainer has submitted the application.

^Rock Musical Bleach^

Last edited by Dog of Hellsing; 06-17-2009 at 04:54 PM.
Old 06-15-2009, 09:12 PM
Eraizaa-kun Offline

Send a message via AIM to Eraizaa-kun
Default Re: Trial Run: GROUP RP

Ranger Eli was sitting in front of a computer behind the counter. The light of the computer reflected on his glasses. He seemed to be typing a log about a sick Budew found during his last expedition to the Botanic Gardens. He heard someone at the counter and said, "One moment please!" He began typing faster, jabbed the "Enter" button, turned around, and sprung out of the chair grabbing his blue jacket with the park symbol on it. He put on the jacket over his white T-shirt as he walked the front of the counter where he found Redino waiting.

"Hallo and velcome to the National Park!" he said with a grin. He looked down and noticed Redino's application. "Oh! You are looking for a Ranger. That's me, Ranger Eli, at your service." A Delcatty jumped up from behind the counter. "Oh, and this is Nancy. She always travels with me." Eli read the application, nodding a bit as he read. "Well, everything seems in order. Please come this way and I'll take you to Meteor Valley."

Eli guided Redino to the parking lot and directly to the golf cart. Nancy the Delcatty quickly jumped into the gold cart before anyone else could. As they sat in it, Eli grabbed a small handbook from his blue jeans' pocket, turned a few pages, and stared at one of them while playing with his messy hear using his right hand. He smiled and said, "There it is, Meteor Valley." He put the book away, turned on the cart, and drove away.

Nancy would just go "Nyah!" and smile and every Pokémon along the way. Eventually the made it Meteor Valley. As they got there, Ranger Eli got off and stared at the scenery with a glow on his dark brown eyes. The perfect blend of rock surrounded by flora and touched by the morning sunrays was just a sight to behold. There were some stairs nearby that headed to the bottom of the valley.

Nancy ran to Eli's side. At that moment, Eli looked back at Redino and said, "Welcome to Meteor Valley." Nancy looked back as well and said, "Nyah!" with a smile, trying to welcome Redino to the valley as well.

Last edited by Eraizaa-kun; 06-16-2009 at 02:02 AM.
Old 06-15-2009, 11:25 PM
Redino987 Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Redino987

(Trying RPing for the first time, sooooo please dont eat me if i do something wrong.)

Redino opened his grey tinted eyes after a relaxing nap in the cart. He rolled his shoulders and ran a gloved hand through his shoulder length brown hair, while with the other he stroked his goatee. The small cart stopped and Eli announced the arrival at Meteor Valley. Eli's Delcatty, Nancy, was looking over the pasenger side seat of the cart at Redino.

When he finally looked out from the golf cart that he shared with Eli and Nancy he noticed just how amazing Meteor Valley was. A group of Unowns silently flew past the cart out of the immense valley below, and the faint sounds of other Pokemon could be heard from farther in the Valley.

As Redino stepped out of the cart with Eli he threw one of his Pokeballs into the air and readjusted his long black coat.

"Come on out Absol," he said, "take a look at this."

The snow white cat-like Pokemon landed on the ground in front of Redino and surveyed the land around it, appearing somewhat impressed.

Redino tapped Eli on the shoulder with one gloved hand and pointed down into the misty valley below.

"So, we're going down there?" he asked as he stroked the back of his Absol with his free hand. He imagined the amazing pokemon that waited at the bottom of the valley as began walking down a nearby flight of stairs.

Last edited by Redino987; 06-16-2009 at 01:36 PM.
Old 06-17-2009, 04:26 AM
Eraizaa-kun Offline

Ranger Eli took a good look at Redino's Absol and said, "Wow, your Absol looks very healthy and strong." At that moment, he felt the tap on his shoulders. "Oh, yes, there are plenty of Pokémon at the bottom of the valley."

Ranger Eli, followed by his Delcatty, walked down the stares along with Redino. A cold morning breeze began to blow as the neared the bottom of the stairs. The Unown had hidden themselves inside the caves as they noticed humans entering the valley.

"The grass is a bit tall here, so we better be careful," said Ranger Eli with Nancy nodding next to him.

As Redino finally reached the bottom of the stairs, a Pokémon who had chosen the worse spot to hide and rest came out flying out of the grass. Long beak, scratchy voice, black feathers; it was a Murkrow, a very upset Murkrow to be exact.

"A Murkrow? You are really lucky. Those aren't very common," said Ranger Eli.

Murkrow glared at the group with an almost evil expression as it gave out a spine chilling caw. Nancy got scared and jumped behind Eli.

-------------

Trainer's Stats-

Trainer: Redino

Money: 9,500

Area Effects:

Encounters Remaining: 14

Pokemon Stats:
---Brave Absol (M/Super Luck) 100%
---Calm Ninjask (M/Speed Boost) 100%

Total Items: Hyper Ball x10

Current Wild Pokemon:
---??? Murkrow (?/???) 100%
Old 06-17-2009, 09:12 AM
DarkGardevoir Offline

Send a message via AIM to DarkGardevoir Send a message via MSN to DarkGardevoir

OoC: I believe I'm too fired up for this stuff lol. anyway, I'm ready to start. Also, poke, I made your char say a couple of lines, if you'd rather change them tell me... but it wasn't anything major, really :D

Ranger Hyacinth looked around, his short hair ruffled and the uniform slightly wrinkled due to an abrupt wake-up call, sighing heavily as the realization sank in. "Sigh... They've left me back again... I mean, what's just so urgent for them to never ever wait for me? I may be a little lazy, true, but I'm still part of the group, am I not?" he said as he absentmindedly walked towards the entrance of Outpost #1, clearly not seeing the man coming from the other side, and bumping directly into him. "Sorry," the Ranger apologized. "You must be wanting to visit the Park as well, right? Last group set off already, but we're not too far behind. Have you filled the registration form already?" The Trainer handed him a paper sheet with his personal infos along with other stuff, Terms of Service and 'I Hereby Lift The Park Of Any Law-Pursuitable Mumbo Jumbo That Might Happen During My Stay' - they were forced to add that, after an accident involving a curious Aipom, sockpuppets and two not-so-innocent trainers, happened during the Park's last opening. "Good," the Ranger said after scanning the sheet. "I see you're taking three Pokemon with you. Good choice. Very balanced." He then noticed a blank that hadn't been filled. "You didn't specify which area you want to visit. Are you sure?"

"I really don't know much about the Park, so I wouldn't have any clue as to where I could find Psychic Pokemon."

"Psychic Pokemon, huh?" the Ranger mumbled. "Most of them inhabit the Meteor Valley. I was heading right there, my superior forgot to sign some paperwork before setting off with the last trainer, so how about tagging along?"

"I'd love to," the trainer replied.

Hya smiled. "That's good. Follow me."

The two of them leave the building and start walking to somewhere unknown to the Trainer. He started analyzing his partner's outfit, a simple blue cotton jacked with a giant symbol- a red-and-white Pokeball with a "N" engraved in the top part, and a "P" engraved in the bottom part- and a pair of comfortable, similiarly blue slacks, then proceeded scrutinizing his face, which proved much harder as the Ranger was leading the way. However, he did notice that the official seemed to be looking for something.

"Is Meteor Valley very far?" the trainer asked.

"Quite, but don't worry, we're not going to walk all the way there. I'm only looking for... here, this spot's perfect," he said as he stopped.

The area was clean of any kind of intruder, and quite large too. The young man started wondering what purpose this stop had, when the Ranger spoke. "I'm going to have my Pokemon Teleport us to Meteor Valley- it's going to be much quicker this way. But first, let me tell you something about Meteor Valley, ok?
Meteor Valley is the centre of the Park Island, and probably its origin as well. According to our sources, this island was created millions years ago by a falling meteor- roughly estimated to be the size of Texas. At first, it was hardly a liveable place, but then again, so was most of Earth back then.
Over the course of millennia, radiations subsided, allowing a huge variety of flora setting in- in fact, there's a Botanic Garden on the other end of the island, which divides a volcano and a frozen mountein, for example. Now those radiations are found only in Meteor Valley, but don't worry, they're not harmful. Actually, it's the other way around- witnesses claim that the place has thaumaturgic powers, and supposedly, near the border with Mount Deckbi, it's said that there is an hot spring that could very well heal many illnesses. But you know how eye witnesses are, you can't never fully trust them.
It seems that Meteor Valley is a magnetic field of sorts, because most of the meteors and cosmic pebbles seem to be drawn to that place. We keep very strict surveillance on those activities, to avoid harm, but it's interesting, isn't it? Sometimes arrive even rather big ones. They're void of any form of alien life though, we checked.
Anyway, the radiations there make the various plants grow very healthy, though the soil isn't suited for giant trees or other kinds of mammoth plants. It's still very pretty, though.
There are a lot of caves in this place, feel free to explore any if you wish. I'll stick with you until you've had enough- after all, it's my job to keep an eye on Trainers to have them safe and out of illegal or fishy business. Any question?"

The Trainer shook his head. "Good. My name's Hyacinth, Hya for short. I saw your name is Johnny. Nice to meet you." He held out a hand and they shook them.

Suddenly, three figures flashed around the two humans, which startled Johnny. Hya, however, didn't bulge. "Took your sweet time, guys..." he commented as the three figures started becoming less light-like and more substantial-like.

One was a very feminine human-looking Pokemon. It was tall, and wore a pale white dress, with a red horn growing out of its chest. Its arms were a healthy shade of green, as was the cascade of hair on its head. Its red eyes shined brightly, a little annoyed at the remark of its trainer.

The second appearence had way too many eyes, in contrast. It looked like a giant vase, or a sculpture, with a big round body and a large and thick disc for head, counting up to fourteen eyes always peeled open. Hovering around the body, its two clay arms, linked to the rest of the clay figure by an arcane force.

The third one stood out the most, in comparison with the other two. It was a tiny green bird, with a sharp beak the color of harvested corn, and crimson stubby wings that were almost an hindrance when attemtping to fly. A lone red feather stood on top of its head, bobbing down as it looked sideways to its trainer.

"Gather round guys, I need you to Teleport us to Meteor Valley, near the Outpost please. Understood?" The three Pokemon nodded. "Good. Johnny, follow me, and hold on tight on Caou's arm. You know, the Claydol," he clarified. As the Trainer obliged, he gave him another advice. "You'd better close your eyes, if you're not used to this method of travelling."

The reality warped around the group, and for one brief moment Reality Shows actually had a raison d'etre- luckily, it didn't last. A blink of an eye, and you'd miss them disappearing, only to reappear much, much away from that place.

Unfortunatly, it wasn't a safe landing. Due to some external disturbance, both Hya and Johnny didn't arrive the way they had started- nothing too major though, they just landed on their rear ends, much to their displeasure.

"Sorry," the Ranger apologized. "Guess I still have to tune them better... Teleporting in this area isn't too easy, because the meteors create psychic interferences. That's what Psychic types like of this place, though. I'm not too sure of the specifics. They just seem to enjoy what they can pick up here. Same goes for Ghost and Dark types."

The man then looks around, scanning the area for familiar signs. The area was very lively, with a couple of birds chirping merrily out of sight, hidden in the scarce trees around. Many different kinds of short-sized plants grew, and flowers bloomed in a wide array of colours, which made an odd contrast with the dark ground of the places not covered by grass. A little farther, spreading like wildfire, only not as harmful to the surrounding, waist-sized grass grew mockingly, defying the laws of physics with their very tall existence. Behind them, a rather steep hill stood, cavernous opening on its sides.

Hya couldn't very well recognize the place, but the hill gave him an idea. "I'm going to climb up the hill to have a better view of our surroundings. It'd be safer if you followed me, but I'm not forcing you if you don't want to."

Name: Johnny

Money:$4

Total Items:

- Healing Potion x4
- Status Potion x4
- Hyper Ball x5
- Super Ball x10
- Digital Camera

Pokemon Stats:

Alakazam (Male)
Ability- Synchronize
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT- TM72 Shadow Ball, TM85 Fire Punch, TM74 Ice Punch, TM80 Thunderpunch, TM58 Psych Up, TM64 Protect, TM95 Taunt, BM Barrier, BM Encore, TM110 Focus Blast, TM45 Thunderwave, TM06 Toxic, TM18 Counter, TM50 Substitute, TM91 Calm Mind, TM115 Charge Beam, TM135 Grass Knot, TM59 Hidden Power Fire (rolled by Haze)
Health- 10/10

Snorlax (Male)
Ability- Thick Fat
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT- HM03 Surf, TM53 Curse, TM74 Ice Punch, TM80 Thunderpunch, TM85 Fire Punch, TM64 Protect, TM48 Rock Slide, TM26 Earthquake, TM50 Substitute, TM98 Brick Break, TM88 Focus Punch, BM Zen Headbutt, TM 18 Counter, HM 04 Strength, MT Seed Bomb
Health- 10/10

Spiritomb (Male)
Ability- Pressure
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT- TM 50 Substitute, TM72 Shadow Ball, TM29 Psychic, TM44 Rest, TM64 Protect, TM76 Sleep Talk, TM90 Water Pulse, TM91 Calm Mind, TM95 Taunt, TM107 Snatch, TM59 Hidden Power Ice (rolled by Haze), TM101 Rock Tomb , TM118 Will-o-Wisp, BM Pain Split
Health- 10/10

Other Info- None

Please state their natures as well, in your next post.

Vocaboulary Game
Quote:
MeowthMistress1: the alimighty ranger station
MeowthMistress1: we serve to protect you, just don't require us to spell or use proper grammar.
Old 06-17-2009, 02:13 PM
Redino987 Offline
Master Trainer

A smile crept onto Redino's face as he saw the challenging Murkrow. Absol took a ready position by himself and was ready to charge. Redino looked at Absol and said confidently, "we dont need to boost up your stats for this one. Lets just do some of those interesting combos we learned."

Absol nodded its head in agreement and Leered in the direction of the Murkrow. Redino took out a second Pokeball, but then put it back, displaying his full trust in the capabilities of his Absol. "Ok, no more wasting time! lets beat this thing up a little!"

Absol began the fifty meter run towards the Murkrow, and Redino began to call out moves to string together: "Absol, start with off with a Night Slash now, then when you get closer, throw up some dirt from the ground and hit that sucker with an Quick Attack!"

Redino watched as the moves were launched off. First, Absol waved its head to release a solid formation of black Dark energy from the single horn on its head toward the Murkrow. Before that even hit the target, Absol turned its head sideways and used that same horn to scrape some light dirt off the ground and fling it towards the Murkrow.

Confidence shooting upwards, Absol leapt into the air, somersaulted, and aimed straight for the Murkrow. Redino turned to Eli, "what do you think of that one?" he asked, smiling, before he turned back to see the results of Absol's attack.

EDIT: I killed the mon with my earlier attack, that had to change

Last edited by Redino987; 06-17-2009 at 05:19 PM.
Old 06-17-2009, 07:54 PM
Eraizaa-kun Offline

Seeing the Absol coming, Murkrow charged forward with a determined look on its face. As Absol attempted a Night Slash, Murkrow jabbed his jaw with its right wing pushing back Absol, but not far enough to avoid Absol's claw completely. Absol managed to scratch Murkrow with that Night Slash. As Absol attempted to throw dirt in Murkrow's direction, his claw got stuck on the tall grass and only managed to cut it a bit. That part of the plan failed which was a bit frustrating for Absol, but he had yet another command to follow, Quick Attack. He had a hard time performing it with all the tall grass around, but he managed to jump towards Murkrow, sadly, right into Murkrow's Peck attack. The sharp beak pushed Absol back into the grassy floor. You could see in Absol's expression that that last attack was painful.

Nancy was witnessing the battle from behind Ranger Eli. Eli noticed Absol had taken some damage while Redino turned to him to ask that question. Eli opened his eyes widely and signaled Redino to look at Absol while saying, "Pay attention to the battle. It's not over yet."

At that moment, Murkrow became surrounded by a shadowy aura as it dived down towards Absol as fast as it could.

-------------

Trainer's Stats-

Area Effects:

Pokemon Stats:
---Brave Absol (M/Super Luck) 64.97%

Current Wild Pokemon:
---??? Murkrow (?/???) 84.26%
Old 06-17-2009, 08:55 PM
Redino987 Offline
Master Trainer

"Absol, stand strong!" Redino commanded, putting a serious look on his face. "this sucker is a lot stronger than i thought. You need to make sure he gets stuck in the ground. When he gets close, dodge and hit him with a Slash in the rear. Drill him into the ground!"

Absol looked up, shook away the pain from the previous attack, and prepared to leap. Enjoying the thrill of the fight.

"After that, hit him hard with a thunderbolt." Redino added, trying to devise a plan as fast as he could.

Absol's eyes crackled with electricity, and storm clouds gathered as the electricity grew in his body.

"Now just wait for the perfect opportunity Absol," Redino said, half to himself, "you can do it."

Redino spoke to Eli over his shoulder. "This is gonna be a fun one. it looks like I might need a potion at the end of this, you dont happen to have any spares, do ya?"
Old 06-17-2009, 09:31 PM
Eraizaa-kun Offline

Murkrow was ready to strike Absol, but at that moment, Absol jumped out of the way. Murkrow made a sharp turn in pursuit of its target, but it flew right into Absol's Slash attack. The sharp claws hit Murkrow head on making Murkrow caw in pain and fall to the ground. Absol, in obedience to the trainer's command, began to gather electricity, but just when he was about to strike with Thunderbolt, Murkrow jumped from the floor and once more jabbed at Absol's jaw. It didn't seem to be as strong as the last time, but at that moment Absol released his Thunderbolt and hit Murkrow head on. Murkrow collapsed at the intant the attack was over and fainted.

Nancy came out from behind Ranger Eli as it seemed to be safe now. Eli seemed a little disappointed to see the Murkrow being knocked out, but he answered Redino's question, "I do sell Healing Potions at $1,000. One of those should heal your Absol to full health. Either way, shall we keep walking? There's lots more to see."

-------------

Trainer's Stats-

Area Effects:

Pokemon Stats:
---Brave Absol (M/Super Luck) 56.29%

Current Wild Pokemon:
n/a

Fainted Wild Pokemon: Rash Murkrow (F/Insomnia)
Old 06-17-2009, 10:59 PM
poke123 Offline

As Johnny walked into the Ranger Outpost, his mind began to wander, thinking of all the Pokemon he could capture. However, one specific type of Pokemon was on his mind. He was looking for a Psychic type Pokemon to add to his team. Although he had a powerful Alakazam already, he wanted another Psychic type so that he could give it to his little brother back home. His little brother was by far Alakazam’s biggest fan. He always begged Johnny to bring him a psychic type, but for some reason Johnny could never find one. So, he had decided to come to the National Park to find one. He looked down to his arm, seeing that a small leaf had landed on it. He quickly swatted it off, but in doing so, he had become distracted. This resulted in Johnny bumping into someone. Johnny quickly said sorry.

The Ranger recognized him as a visitor to the park and asked for his forms. Johnny quickly pulled out the crumpled papers that he had put in his pocket. He had filled them out when he arrived on the island, but did not know what do with them. The Ranger pointed out that he had failed to fill in the section that asked what area you would like to visit. Johnny hadn’t filled this out partly because he was unfamiliar with the park. He told the Ranger this and he told Johnny that Meteor Valley was their best bet to find a Psychic Pokemon. The Ranger motioned for Johnny to follow him and they began to walk away from the outpost. After walking for a bit, the Ranger stopped and released three Pokemon, telling Johnny that they were going to Teleport to the Valley. Johnny simply nodded since he was used to teleporting with Houdini. A few seconds later, they both fell on their bottoms. Johnny stood up dusting his pants off. He ran his hair through his thick black hair, thinking of what this place would be like and what kind of Pokemon he would encounter. He looked around and was impressed by the sight. They seemed to be surrounded by knee-high grass and beautiful flowers that ran the gammit from a soft and peaceful pink to a sharp and strong red rose. He took a few moments to take in the sight, wondering if the whole world would look like this if it was left undisturbed. Hya then told him that he was going up the hill.

“You know, Hya, I would stay here, but you are the one who knows your way around, so I’ll probably be better off following you,” Johnny told the Ranger as he walked towards her.

OOC:

Here are the natures:

Alakazam - Calm
Spiritomb - Serious
Snorlax - Brave
Old 06-18-2009, 01:06 AM
Redino987 Offline
Master Trainer

"Its a shame that sucker had to go on and faint," said Redino, obviously disapointed. "I had no choice though," he said to Eli, and then to Absol, "that was a great fight, I knew you would do well."

In responce to Eli's question, he said "We should definately keep walking, I am amped up to see some more wild Pokemon, but I would like to just buy one of those potions from you and heal up Absol before we go on, it'll only take a sec."
Old 06-18-2009, 04:05 AM
Eraizaa-kun Offline

Nancy grabbed a bottle that Ranger Eli was carrying and ran towards Redino with it. It was the Healing Potion he asked for. She sat there in front of him waiting for him to accept the bottle, and waiting for the payment.

"So, where would you like to go next? There's a pond and a flower field at the end of trail if you want to go there, but in the mean time you could explore the caves or the rocks. You name it, I'll take ya there," said Ranger Eli hoping something would call Redino's attention.

-------------

Trainer's Stats-

Area Effects:

Pokemon Stats:
---Brave Absol (M/Super Luck) 56.29%

Current Wild Pokemon:
n/a

Fainted Wild Pokemon: Rash Murkrow (F/Insomnia)
Old 06-18-2009, 10:21 AM
DarkGardevoir Offline

Send a message via AIM to DarkGardevoir Send a message via MSN to DarkGardevoir

Hyacinth nodded, and gestured for the Trainer to follow. They both started climbing the hill, it wasn't too hard a task, but they still needed to watch their steps, as it was steep enough that a misaimed step would send any of then down rolling.

Which made Hyacinth's Pokemon very useful, as they held the two humans in a gentle mind grasp whenever they were in the slightest danger.

It wasn't too much later that they reached the top, and even if the hill wasn't extremely high, lots of landscape were unravelled in front of their eyes. Rivers, ponds, small forest and an overrall green mass was what could be seen from up there.

But that wasn't what the Ranger was looking for. He focused his sight for as far as he could see, the faint shapes of the Western border could be seen, and to his left, Mt. Deckbi stood tall and smoking. "Looks like we're near the South-Western border now," he told Johnny. "The Outpost is in that direction, towards the center of the valley. We're going there, as I hope I can meet Ranger Jess there so she can sign those papers I told you about earlier. There'll be plenty of chances to meet Pokemon, so don't worry."

That said, the two humans started descending, with Hyacinth's Natu following closely, hopping all the way behind them. A little strangely, though, it seemed oddly attracted to one of the caves there. It started making its way there, when Hya called it. "Where are you going, Lem?"

The psychic bird turned to its master, and right in that moment, a bloody crimson rosary appeared behind it, the spheres reflecthing the sunlight eeirily. Inside the choker, a ghastly being turned into vision, its lower body a grayish torn tatter hollowy floating. The head had a flowing mane of hair, with tips coloured an odd magenta shade depending on the way the sun hit them.

The Pokemon scared the little Natu, that fluttered its wings and flew to its trainer. Hya snickered. "It's pretty easy to scare you, huh? It's just a Misdreavus."

After having played its mischievous trick, the ghost Pokemon didn't seem too happy of its effect. Perhaps it just wanted to greet the other Pokemon the way it's custom for ghost Pokemon, who knows? Anyway, it stood still, floating mid-air with a smile on its face.

"It looks rather friendly, doesn't it?"

Encounter #1 (Encounters left: 14)

Misdreavus (unknown gender/ability/nature)

Vocaboulary Game
Quote:
MeowthMistress1: the alimighty ranger station
MeowthMistress1: we serve to protect you, just don't require us to spell or use proper grammar.
Old 06-18-2009, 12:01 PM
Redino987 Offline
Master Trainer

Redino sprayed the potion on the Absol and watched as the scratches on his body closed up. He patted Absol on the head and handed one thouseand dollars to Eli, thanking him for the potion.

Absol became alert and tensed up as he heard a sound from the cave farthest from the group.

Redino looked at Eli and pointed toward the sound. "That sounds like a hell of a lot of fun." he said smiling. He turned and started jogging towards the sound a little with Absol right behind, and they waited for Eli and Nancy to catch up.
Old 06-18-2009, 11:34 PM
Lusitania Offline

I walked slowly out of the cart and into the valley before me. SIghing, my long black hair spiraled backwards from me, as Butterfree clung to my shoulder, I strained my neck, several cracking sounds coming to it, and turned to the ginger ranger beside me. "So, is there any particular reason you're so joyful and buoyant all the time, or are you just high on meth like most of the half crazed running around this park, shirtless with bug catching net in tow? Don't expect me to do any of that crap. I'm here to capture monsters, that's it. Other than that, it's a pleasure to meet you. My name I Robert, although you probably already know that. Your's is...?"

I ignored my prior questions as I walked into the valley, eyeing several caves and puddles of water. There wasn't really any Pokemon around, so I decided to just keep walking, ripping down branches and vines that had the misfortune to stray in my path. There were so many of these enviornmentalist wackos here, I knew that this girl had to be one. Just to piss her off I 'accidentally' sent a small branch flying at her left leg, chuckling a bit.

After this chuckle, I gasped. A few feet away was a small, innocent Ralts. Cute, yet looked like it could be deadly. "Butterfree, make friends," I said, letting Butterfree fly off of my shoulder and put on a little show for the Ralts. It used Silver Wind to make impress the little bugger, calmly weaving in and out of its own powdery offtake. I couldn't help but smile. Maybe this wasn't a complete waste of time after all.