Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » National Park

National Park Welcome to the URPG's National Park. This is the place to come if your a role-playing fanatic, because here at the Park, you RP your way towards catching more Pokemon!

Old 06-19-2009, 03:30 AM
Eraizaa-kun Offline

Send a message via AIM to Eraizaa-kun
Default Re: Trial Run: GROUP RP

Ranger Eli accepted the money and happily followed Redino towards the cave. He really enjoyed having these expeditions. Nancy followed closely as she was curious as to what was making the sound that was coming from the cave.

At the entrance of the cave, they found an Unown "J" resting on top of a rock. It was staring into distance where the sun had come out of. It seemed to be enjoying itself just laying there.

Still, it wasn't that Unown what was making the sounds. Whatever it was must be coming from deeper inside the cave.

-------------

Trainer's Stats-

Trainer: Redino

Money: 8,500

Area Effects:

Encounters Remaining: 13

Pokemon Stats:
---Brave Absol (M/Super Luck) 100%
---Calm Ninjask (M/Speed Boost) 100%

Total Items: Hyper Ball x10

Total Captured Pokemon: n/a

Current Wild Pokemon:
---??? Unown "J" (GL/Levitate) 100%

Fainted Wild Pokemon: Rash Murkrow (F/Insomnia)
Old 06-19-2009, 01:08 PM
Redino987 Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Redino987

"An Unown?" Redino asked, looking at the J shaped Pokemon hovering in the air.

He sighed. "OK Absol, lets try to keep this one alive so I can capture it."

Absol looked disapointed.

There were many rocks around the cave entrance that jutted out at many different angles. Redino's eyes sparkled as a battle plan came to mind. "OK Absol, heres how this is gonna work. Run up to the rocks and leap from one to another, try to confuse the little guy. Then, when the time is right, leap right at him and give him a Bite."

"Its Hidden Power will most likely be hard to avoid, so set yourself up nice now, ya hear?"

Absol nodded its head in agreement and understanding, gave a low pitched "'SOL!" and sprinted toward the nearest rock, determined to try to leave this one alive.
Old 06-19-2009, 07:11 PM
Eraizaa-kun Offline

OOC: You seem to have misread something on my post. Unown wasn't hovering anywhere; it was laying down on a rock.

Absol began jumping from rock to rock in an attempt to confuse Unown, however, Unown was just resting there, looking at the sky and not really paying attention to what was happening around it. Suddenly, Absol jumped towards Unown and surprised it. Unown tried to dodge, but it was in no position to do so very well. Still, Absol couldn't find a good spot to grip with his teeth as it leaped, and with Unown moving just a bit, Absol only managed to smash into Unown and the rock it was laying on.

Unown was hit, so it began to hover around Absol, wondering what was wrong with him. Absol shook his head and was ready for the next command.

Ranger Eli just stared, as did Nancy. Eli looked at the Redino and said, "It's good to pay attention to your surroundings, but you need to pay attention to your target's position too." "Nyah," followed Nancy to complete the coaching.

-------------

Trainer's Stats-

Area Effects:

Pokemon Stats:
---Brave Absol (M/Super Luck) 93.41%

Current Wild Pokemon:
---??? Unown "J" (GL/Levitate) 85.33%

OOC: You know you are not obligated to fight every wild Pokemon. If you don't want to catch it, you can just walk away. It still counts as an encounter though.
Old 06-19-2009, 11:48 PM
Redino987 Offline
Master Trainer

ooc: yea, sorry about that, i saw the levitate ability and just mixed everything up. My bad. And i Know i dont need to catch every one, but I want to be able to leave the trial run with something lol, even if its just an unown and some RPing experience.

"Ah, Absol, we need to work on our battling skills when we get out of here." Redino said shaking his head. He got serious and clenched his fists before continuing: "Allright, cant change the past now. The little bugger is in the air, hit him with another Bite attack! Keep moving, and hit it from behind so it wont see ya comin."

"I just need your luck to kick in here Absol," Redino said lightly to himself, then over his shoulder to Eli, he asked "How many more of those Potions do you have on ya? From the looks of my battling, I may need some more."
Old 06-20-2009, 07:15 AM
Eraizaa-kun Offline

Ranger Eli looked at Redino and calmly said, "Don't worry, I have plenty of those."

Nancy then said, "Nyah!" as she pointed towards the battle.

Unown kept staring at Absol. Absol tried moving around Unown, but it was easy for Unown to follow. Still, when Absol finally jumped to Bite Unown, it tried levitating more to dodge, but Absol managed to bite pulling Unown to the ground. Unown was really hurt and upset too. In the pain, spheres of energy surrounded Unown and quickly merged into a beam that shot Absol right off of Unown. Now with a bit more distance, the spheres appeared around Unown again as it prepared to strike.

-------------

Trainer's Stats-

Area Effects:

Pokemon Stats:
---Brave Absol (M/Super Luck) 73.95%

Current Wild Pokemon:
---??? Unown "J" (GL/Levitate) 46.67%

Old 06-20-2009, 03:28 PM
Redino987 Offline
Master Trainer

"Allright Absol. Business time. Fire off two Will-O-Wisp's before that Unown attacks and then use Protect!" Redino said, getting angry that this irritating and otherwise worthless Pokemon kept doing damage to Absol.

As he got angrier, he took out one of the Hyper balls that he bought from the Parkmart before entering and got ready to throw it. He was amazed about how Eli managed to stay so calm during battles.
Old 06-20-2009, 06:47 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Send a message via AIM to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via MSN to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via Yahoo to Dog of Hellsing

"So, is there any particular reason you're so joyful and buoyant all the time, or are you just high on meth like most of the half crazed running around this park, shirtless with bug catching net in tow? Don't expect me to do any of that crap. I'm here to capture monsters, that's it. Other than that, it's a pleasure to meet you. My name I Robert, although you probably already know that. Your's is...?"

"Oh, my name is Jess," the Ranger replied, a little taken aback by Robert's comments. She then gives a little smile and shakes her head, walking beside the Trainer and occasionally glancing at the Butterfree on his shoulder. "And no, I'm not high on meth, as you so beautifully put it. I'm always cheerful. Life's too short to be grouchy and pessimistic all the time. And of course you're here to catch Pokemon. In fact, it's rare that we get researchers or anything here, which is actually kind of strange. You'd think they'd flock to a place like this, wouldn't you?"

They walked, with Robert clearing a path through the various growth that was in the way. A piece of it flew back and nearly struck Jess' leg, but she had sharp reflexes from working in the Park for a long time. She easily lifted her leg and avoided being struck by the projectile foliage. As she stepped back down she heard Robert gasp; the Ranger looked up, expecting some massive Pokemon to be coming at them or something. Instead, there was a Ralts standing not too far away. The little white Pokemon wasn't really doing anything; it appeared to just be standing around.

"Butterfree, make friends," Robert suggested, and Butterfree gracefully flapped away to dance through the air, releasing a Silver Wind attack and weaving through the glittery powder. It was certainly a beautiful show and a clear sign that Butterfree meant no harm, but that seemed lost on Ralts. It gave a faint little noise as it lifted its arms and held its hands out towards Butterfree. Getting a bad feeling, Jess thought she understood what was going on.

"Oh dear...I think that Ralts was meditating and we interrupted it! You'd better tell Butterfree to get ready for a battle!"

///

Trainer Stats:

Trainer: Robert

Money: 10,600

Area Effects:
Encounters Remaining: 15

Pokemon Stats:
-Calm Male Butterfree (TM Shadow Ball/TM U-Turn/TM Toxic/TM Roost/TM Psychic/MT Iron Defense, Compundeyes Ability) 100% <Currently out of Ball>
-Hardy Genderless Metagross (No EMs, Clear Body Ability) 100%
-Jolly Male Staraptor (TM Roost, Intimidate Ability) 100%

Items: x2Super Balls ; x5 Park Balls ; x1 Hyper Ball ; x1Full Heal ; x1 Healing Potion

///

OOC: I haven't posted battle stats yet since the battle hasn't started, technically.

^Rock Musical Bleach^
Old 06-20-2009, 09:13 PM
Eraizaa-kun Offline

Absol focused as a blue fire slowly appeared in front of him. As a second fire began to appear, Unown fired his Hidden Power attack. The fires were shot towards Unown, but one of them got pierced by the Hidden Power attack. Absol was just about to get hit by that Hidden Power, but he managed to create a barrier at the last second. The Will-o-wisp that survived made contact with Unown and gave it a burn. The Unown was hurt and it tried to float away.

-------------

Trainer's Stats-

Area Effects:

Pokemon Stats:

Current Wild Pokemon:
---??? Unown "J" (GL/Levitate) 37.45% (burned)

Old 06-20-2009, 10:41 PM
Redino987 Offline
Master Trainer

"Allright Absol!" Praised Redino. He took the hyper ball in his hand and wound up for a fast throw at the fleeing Unnown. He let the ball go and it went hurtling through the air, he just hoped that the burn would make the Pokemon much easier to capture.

"Absol, you stay behind that Protect until this Pokeball either captures the pokemon or it escapes. But dont you dare move until I tell you." Redino called out. He closed his eyes and waited.
Old 06-20-2009, 11:20 PM
Eraizaa-kun Offline

Absol just stood there with the Protect barrier still working. Redino threw the Hyperball which went flying and hit Unown. Unown was absorbed into the Hyperball which fell to the floor. Ranger Eli and Nancy both stared at it expectantly. Eli had a smile on his face as he knew Redino had improved a bit, but he was still to see if the improvement paid off. The ball began to shake as it flashed in red once...twice...three times, then suddenly it stopped.

"You did it!" said Ranger Eli as Nancy jumped up and down to celebrate. Nancy then stopped for a moment as she still heard sounds comming from inside the cave.

-------------

Trainer's Stats-

Area Effects:

Pokemon Stats:

Total Items: Hyper Ball x9

Total Captured Pokemon: Relaxed Unown "J" (GL/Levitate);

Current Wild Pokemon:
n/a

Old 06-21-2009, 01:23 AM
Redino987 Offline
Master Trainer

Redino smiled and walked over to pick up the Pokeball. He waved over to Absol, and the fierce cat came running. He stroked its fur and listened to the sounds coming from the cave.

"Hey Eli!" He called over, still smiling, "ready to get in there and try for another? You gotta lead the way, remember?"
Old 06-21-2009, 03:37 AM
Eraizaa-kun Offline

Ranger Eli quickly ran into the cave to guide Redino and said while scratching the back of his head, "True, but you seem so enthusiastic I kind of lost track of that for a moment." "Nyah," said Nancy while matching Eli's expression.

As they walked into the cave, they heard something coming towards them. It didn't took long for it to reach them. A ghostly purple puppet, Shuppet, was floating in their direction. It didn't seem to be attacking though, as it headed turned to the side and hid behind a nearby rock. Not longer after, another Pokemon appeared, Baltoy, the clay doll Pokemon. It stood there in infront of Redino, when Shuppet jumped out from behind the rock and rested on Baltoy's head next to its spike. Baltoy reached for the Shuppet which began to float and a bit into the cave, but when Shuppet turned back, Baltoy was still staring curiously at Redino. Shuppet made a few sounds as it smiled. As Baltoy heard them, it turned around and floated towards the Shuppet.

Both Ranger Eli and Nancy smiled. Eli then said, "One of the many things to love about the park. You find plenty of Pokemon of different species playing together."

-------------

Trainer's Stats-

Area Effects:

Pokemon Stats:

Current Wild Pokemon:
---??? Baltoy (GL/Levitate)
---??? Shuppet (?/???)

Old 06-21-2009, 04:29 AM
Redino987 Offline
Master Trainer

Redino smiled at the site of the two Pokemon playing. "Eli, a potion would be usefull righ about now," Redino said, smile unwavering. "Money may need to come after the battle."

Redino slid a gloved hand into his coat pocket, and pulled out his second Pokeball. He let it fall to the ground at his feet and whispered "Come on out Ninjask."

The Pokemon materialized, hovering silently and calmly a few feet above the ground, waiting for an order. Absol stood at Redino's other side, and the pair of Pokemon waited as Redino began to think of a plan.

Redino pulled two hyperballs out of his pocket, one in each hand, and began giving out orders, unable to wait for Eli's potion.

"Ninjask, I want you to hit that Baltoy with a X Scissor. Yes, its a cheap shot, but i cant afford injuries to the pair of you." Ninjask silently bobbed its head in understanding, and stealthily began its approach.

"Absol, while Baltoy is distracted with Ninjask, you need to deal with that Shuppet. A normal powered bite will probably KO it, so hit it, but not too hard. Discipline is the key here now buddy." Absol gave a quiet "sol!" and began its silent approach, padding along delicately hiding behind any protruding rocks, and steadily gaining ground.

You could tell that Redino was an assassin. He made no noise when he walked, he wore gloves that reached all the way up to his elbows that were reinforced to block assaults, and he wore two long glinting knives on his belt, one on either side of his body, right next to his Pokeballs. The main reason you could tell though, was his pure raw enjoyment of stealth and battleing. His eyes lit up before the battles, and his smile grew even bigger after he gave his stealthy orders to his two most silent and deadly Pokemon.
Old 06-21-2009, 08:48 PM
Eraizaa-kun Offline

Ninjask tried to sneak up on Baltoy, but Shuppet was paying close attention to everything. It noticed the Ninjask approaching and the Absol sneaking around. It knew those two Pokemon were up to something. Baltoy, however wasn't paying much attention to anything and was curious as to what was Shuppet staring at. Suddenly, Ninjask dashed toward the two of them to strike Baltoy with X-Scissors, but Shuppet blocked the attack by headbutting Ninjask right in the jaw, sending him flying backwards a bit. At that moment, Absol jumped towards Shuppet with his Bite attack. Shuppet wasn't able to dodge and screeched a bit in pain. Baltoy began to panic and shot a Psybeam towards Absol, but the beam seemed to have just bounced off. Still panicking, Baltoy spun around a bit and threw some dirt in Absol's face making him release Baltoy. Absol shook off the dirt as the two wild Pokemon regrouped and awaited the next assault.

Ranger Eli smiled and said, "Another thing I love about the Park, you find different species taking care of each other too."

-------------

Trainer's Stats-

Area Effects:

Pokemon Stats:
---Brave Absol (M/Super Luck) 70.35%
---Calm Ninjask (M/Speed Boost) 80.98%

Current Wild Pokemon:
---??? Baltoy (GL/Levitate) 100%
---??? Shuppet (?/???) 65.07%

OOC: I know Shuppet doesn't learn Headbutt, but, it has to be able to do Sucker Punch somehow. ^^;
Old 06-21-2009, 09:41 PM
Redino987 Offline
Master Trainer

"Not much is going our way here guys. Absol, I want you to hit them both with a huge fire blast. Ninjask, stay out of his way, distract those wilds and deflect any oncoming attacks with whatever moves you see fit. Use your speed boost to your advantage!"

Absol began sucking in air, preparing to release a huge fire blast. Ninjask flitted around in front of the Suppet and Baltoy, stratchin at them with his claws and flinging dirt and rocks from the cave floor towards them, waiting for Redino's signal for it to move out of the way of the oncoming fire blast.

"As big as you can possibly get it Absol!" Redino called. "Eli, I suggest you find some cover."