Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » National Park

National Park Welcome to the URPG's National Park. This is the place to come if your a role-playing fanatic, because here at the Park, you RP your way towards catching more Pokemon!

Old 06-22-2009, 04:59 AM
Eraizaa-kun Offline

Send a message via AIM to Eraizaa-kun
Default Re: Trial Run: GROUP RP

Dark thunderbolts began coming out of Shuppets eyes, but they were being blocked by the rocks Ninjask was throwing. Shuppet stopped, but Baltoy began using Psybeam to break the rocks as well. Shuppet looked at Absol and noticed the fire spilling out of his mouth as he prepared for an attack. Shuppet looked down at Baltoy and began making sounds as if talking to it.

Ranger Eli and Nancy did take cover as Redino suggested when, suddenly, Absol fired a mighty Fire Blast. Ninjask, using it impressive speed moved out of the way. However, Shuppet began to shoot its Night Shade attack once more, but this time directly into the Fire Blast. At the same time, Baltoy began spinning rapidly. The Fire Blast was weakened by the Night Shade while Baltoy's Rapid spin deflected some of the flames, but at the end they were both enveloped in flames.

Once it cleared, Shuppet was exhausted and breathing hard. Its eyes began to glow as it stared for a moment at Absol. Absol suddenly began to cough a bit and it spitted out a bit of fire, but it didn't seem to have done any damage.

Baltoy was clearly healthier, but you could tell it took a big hit. It looked up at Shuppet. Seeing how badly hurt it was, Baltoy got really angry.

-------------

Trainer's Stats-

Trainer: Redino

Money: 8,500

Area Effects:

Encounters Remaining: 13

Pokemon Stats:
---Brave Absol (M/Super Luck) 70.35% [Spite]
---Calm Ninjask (M/Speed Boost) 80.98%

Total Items: Hyper Ball x9

Total Captured Pokemon: Relaxed Unown "J" (GL/Levitate);

Current Wild Pokemon:
---??? Baltoy (GL/Levitate) 71.13%
---??? Shuppet (?/???) 14.69%

Fainted Wild Pokemon: Rash Murkrow (F/Insomnia)
Old 06-22-2009, 08:23 PM
Redino987 Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Redino987

A Pokeball flew through the air towards the near fainted Shuppet.

"Absol!" Redino called, "use the speed from a quick attack to get close to Baltoy and pick it up in your mouth with a Bite attack, do it delicate, its gotta live through Ninjask's attack!"

Absol tensed and began the short sprint towards the angry Baltoy. Ninjask flitted nearby.

"Ninjask!" Redino yelled, "before the Baltoy attacks, use a few Sand Attacks! And when Absol grabs the sucker, hit it with a Fury Cutter!"

"Gosh, this place isn't easy on ya is it? It pulls out all the stops." He remarked over his shoulder to Eli as he watched his Pokemon prepare for their attacks.
Old 06-23-2009, 06:17 PM
Lusitania Offline

The Ralts apparently took what I was doing as a threat, and I couldn't say I was surprised. Still, it would've been much easier to catch if he hadn't taken it as a threat. Idiotic Pokemon. But now he was waving his minuscule fists around in the air, obviously thinking that he was bigger than he really was. I couldn't blame him, tiny and unimportant didn't really mean much when you had awesome psychic superpowers.

"Oh dear...I think that Ralts was meditating and we interrupted it! You'd better tell Butterfree to get ready for a battle!" Jess warned, and I think Butterfree knew what was going down already.

"Mhmm," I muttered, analyzing the situation. Butterfree seemed to be in a good position, fluttering a few yards above of Ralts. Slowly it came down a few times, gracefully taunting the Ralts (not using the move btw :P).

I finally got what I needed to do in my head, calculating everything, including my Pokemon's calm stature and regular attitude to non contact battle. "Okay, Butterfree, use Psychic to root Ralts in place,"

A blue green aura slowly yet surely started to surround Ralts, the goal of which was to root it in place. If it succeeded, Ralts would still have some amount of movement, but only enough so it would allow for the Ralts to tire it out. By doing this it also saved Butterfree energy, which was something that was very useful in a situation similiar to this.

Content with what Butterfree did, I called out my next attack in a firm voice, "Now Butterfree, use a Poisonpowder and Sleeppowder mix, and spread it around him and on him, so that if he moves he'll pick it up,"

Butterfree followed my commands religiously, I was lucky to have such a loyal and obeying Pokemon. He flitted around, glittering purple powders and a dull grey coloured powder falling onto the Ralts, propelled downwards by Butterfree's flapping wings.
Old 06-24-2009, 06:26 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Send a message via AIM to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via MSN to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via Yahoo to Dog of Hellsing

"Mhmm," was Robert’s response to Jess’ suggestion. As the Ranger watched, Butterfree fluttered above Ralts and flew around in a manner that clearly suggested taunting. Ralts didn’t seem to pay any attention to Butterfree’s efforts; Jess could tell it was preparing some sort of attack. She got ready to mention it when Robert suddenly commanded, "Okay, Butterfree, use Psychic to root Ralts in place." Instantly Butterfree moved to comply, and within moments a bluish-green haze started creeping over Ralts. Once that was accomplished, Robert said, “Now Butterfree, use a Poisonpowder and Sleep Powder mix, and spread it around him and on him, so that if he moves he'll pick it up." Once again, Butterfree immediately sprung into action once he had his orders. The butterfly gracefully flitted back and forth, releasing a mix of purple, poisonous spores and soft, ash-colored powders from his wings. It seemed like a good idea in theory, but in practice it turned out to be not so practical.

A gentle breeze kicked up and effectively blew away most of Butterfree’s combined attacks. Jess nodded absently as she switched her attention to Ralts, which was now fully engulfed by Butterfree’s Psychic. What Robert had failed to consider was, being a Psychic-type Pokemon itself, Ralts was more than capable at turning away the mental assaults of its foe. Using its own focused aptitude, the little Pokemon gathered a concentrated blanket of energy around itself, then dematerialized and vanished. Without a target to hold Butterfree’s Psychic bubble collapsed as Ralts Teleported above it, using its psychic abilities to hover in the air.

“Raaaa!” the little white-bodied, lime-haired Pokemon shouted, flinging its arms out towards Butterfree. It released a thick whip of black energy, which looped around Butterfree without touching it. Ralts stopped the flow of energy once it had circled around Butterfree several times, floating a few feet away and preparing yet another attack. This time it waved its arms in an intricate pattern, and Jess could see the ghostly outlines of several dozen leaves beginning to form in front of the small Pokemon. The leaves quickly took on form and substance, becoming an iridescent teal color as they solidified. Once that was done, Ralts gave a sharp cry and jerked its arms down, sending the multitude of leaves flying towards Butterfree at an insane speed.

“Imprison and Magical Leaf!” Jess exclaimed, surprised by how crafty the little Ralts was. “That thing just made it impossible for Butterfree to use any moves that Ralts also knows, and Magical Leaf is a move that’s so quick it’s almost impossible to dodge!”

///

Battle Statistics:

FIRST ENCOUNTER

Butterfree: 100% (Imprisoned)
Ralts: 100%

///

Trainer Stats:

Trainer: Robert

Money: 10,600

Area Effects:
Encounters Remaining: 15

Pokemon Stats:
-Calm Male Butterfree (TM Shadow Ball/TM U-Turn/TM Toxic/TM Roost/TM Psychic/MT Iron Defense, Compundeyes Ability) 100% <Currently out of Ball / Currently engaged in battle>
-Hardy Genderless Metagross (No EMs, Clear Body Ability) 100%
-Jolly Male Staraptor (TM Roost, Intimidate Ability) 100%

Total Items: x2 Full Heal ; x2 Hyper Potion ; x5 Park Balls ; x3 Super Balls ; x1 Hyper Ball

Total Captured Pokemon: n/a

///

OOC: Remember, you can’t control any actions of a Wild Pokemon. Think of them as the Ranger’s main characters in the RP. Also keep in mind your environment and the kind of Pokemon you’re battling; in a valley there’s bound to be quite a bit of wind, and trying to hold a Psychic Pokemon in place with a Psychic attack isn’t going to go over too well.

^Rock Musical Bleach^
Old 06-24-2009, 11:24 PM
Lusitania Offline

"Tailwind," I called out, knowing this attack. Magical Leaf was wicked fast, but Tailwind was amazing for speed. As I called that out, Butterfree barely had time to blink before a mystical wind came from the east. Butterfree had complete control over it, and it sped towards him, much faster that the Magical Leaves. It whisked him away, and although one leaf grazed his foot, as a whole Butterfree was relatively unscathed.

Nodding, I looked at Butterfree's foot. A bit of blood was dripping from it, which was thick and green. "Mhmm," I mused again, chewing on my lower lip. The Tailwind wouldn't last for long, but I knew what I was going to do with it now. "Okay, Butterfree, combine Silver Wind and Stun Spore, then blast it straight at Ralts with the Tailwind. Quickly though, Tailwinds don't last for long,"

Enduring the small wound from the cut, Butterfree flapped its wings hard. Different coloured powders came off, the first of which was a dull sandy yellow colour. When this was inhaled into the body, it immediately inflicted a decent amount of paralysis. The Silver Wind was in fact hundreds of tiny parasites that upon contacting the body, bored into the skin. They then acted as ticks, sucking up blood and replacing it with a special fluid. This fluid gave a tolerable amount of pain, and was eventually overriden with blood and mixed with it, and after a while it was not evident there had been any sort of foreign liquid in the veins at all. THat being said, it hurt for about a minute or two, but the parasites' life spans were extremely short, and they died off quickly.

After the spores fell into the air, the Tailwind blew them all straight at Ralts, and it was enveloped from all sides with tiny spores and blood sucking parasites. The Tailwind then started to disappear, its effects being used and the magical fuel being exhausted.
Old 06-25-2009, 02:28 AM
Eraizaa-kun Offline

The Hyperball flew right between Redino's Pokemon and reached Shuppet. Shuppet sighed right before the ball hit and the Pokemon got absorbed into it. Baltoy panicked and it started surrounding the Hyperball as it began to shake. After a few seconds, the ball finally stopped, and Baltoy was left alone.

Baltoy heard Redino give a few commands. While it wasn't paying enough attention to know what they were, Baltoy knew the two Pokemon were going to attack. Not knowing what to do, Baltoy just began using Rapid Spin to defend itself. Ninjask tried comming in with a Sand Attack, but it just got deflected by the Rapid Spin. Absol then jumped in to take a Bite and much to everyone's surprise, Absol luckily bit Baltoy's left arm stopping the Rapid Spin right then. Ninjask quickly moved in and hit with its Fury Cutter. Baltoy was hurting but at that point, a dust devil seemed to have appeared out of no where and surrounded Baltoy pushing away both Absol and Ninjask. The dust devil cleared and Baltoy just stood there awaiting the next attack.

Nancy began to jump up and down to cheer for Redino while Eli said, "Keep it up Redino!"

-------------

Trainer's Stats-

Area Effects:

Encounters Remaining: 13

Pokemon Stats:
---Brave Absol (M/Super Luck) 65.1% [Spite]
---Calm Ninjask (M/Speed Boost) 75.73%

Total Items: Hyper Ball x8

Total Captured Pokemon: Relaxed Unown "J" (GL/Levitate); Relaxed Shuppet (?/Frisk)

Current Wild Pokemon:
---??? Baltoy (GL/Levitate) 30.28%

OOC: Sorry for the delay. I've been having trouble sleeping which doesn't mix well with this job. ^^; hmm...both Pokemon caught have been Relaxed one...fun. Oh! BTW, just in case you didn't know, a dust devil is a tornado made out of sand.
Old 06-25-2009, 02:23 PM
Redino987 Offline
Master Trainer

Redino watched the Shuppet get pulled into the Pokeball and smiled.

"Allright now guys, heres what I want" Redino began. "Absol, use Protect and run straight for the Baltoy, hitting him with the barrier you make. Ninjask, I want you to scoop up rocks, sand, dirt, whatever and distract the Baltoy. Just make sure that Absol gets his hit."

Redino leaned against the closest rock and tossed the Pokeball to himself, from one hand to the other as the pokemon prepared for their attacks.

A loud sound echoed throughout the cave, but the Pokemon were all to distracted to hear it. Redino tensed up as he heard the sound and remarked to Eli, "Sounds like something big is waiting for me out there."
Old 06-26-2009, 07:15 PM
Eraizaa-kun Offline

Baltoy noticed the rocks and sand being thrown by Ninjask and stopped it all with Confusion. Baltoy then threw it all back and Ninjask, but Ninjask was too fast and dodged it. Baltoy then noticed the Absol comming its way. Absol was so close, Baltoy panicked and used Confusion. Absol didn't seem to be affected by it, so it just continued and tackled Baltoy with his barrier. Baltoy was sent flying back and landed on its back in the ground. It didn't seem to be moving at all.

-------------

Trainer's Stats-

Area Effects:

Encounters Remaining: 12

Pokemon Stats:

Total Items: Hyper Ball x8

Total Captured Pokemon: Relaxed Unown "J" (GL/Levitate); Relaxed Shuppet (?/Frisk)

Current Wild Pokemon:
---??? Baltoy (GL/Levitate) 1.41%

Old 06-26-2009, 10:03 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Send a message via AIM to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via MSN to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via Yahoo to Dog of Hellsing

OOC: Nice way to counter the windy area ^^.

///

IC: Jess watched the unfolding battle with a great deal of interest. It was her duty to be vigilant, of course, and to make sure that no Pokemon ended up too badly hurt. More than that, she liked seeing the strategies of the Trainers who came to the Park in order to obtain new friends and teammates.

“Tailwind!” Robert ordered his Pokemon, and Butterfree leapt into action. Almost immediately after receiving his order, Butterfree summoned up a mystical wind from the east. In the blink of an eye, the wind snatched the butterfly and whisked it out of the path of the Magical Leaf attack. Unfortunately, one of the leaves proved faster than Butterfree’s Tailwind, managing to hit one of the Pokemon’s feet and leaving a bleeding wound. A quick evaluation showed that the injury was superficial, and though it might sting a bit, it wasn’t really anything to worry about. She made a note to mention to Robert after the battle to clean the cut to ensure it didn’t get infected, though.

"Mhmm," Robert murmured once again, gnawing on his lower lip as he scanned the battlefield. Finally he called out, "Okay, Butterfree, combine Silver Wind and Stun Spore, then blast it straight at Ralts with the Tailwind. Quickly though, Tailwinds don't last for long," Always ready to obey, it seemed, Butterfree whirled to face the levitating Ralts, who seemed annoyed that its attack had, for the most part, failed. It narrowed gave a shout as it watched Butterfree beat its wide wings, releasing a combination of dark saffron-colored spores and a metallic silver cloud. Looking pleased with himself, Butterfree twitched his antennae in Ralts’ direction, and the Tailwind started blowing that way after picking up the silvery-yellow mixture of powders.

“Raaalts!” Ralts yelled, flinging its arms into the air and using its psychic powers to draw acidic toxins from the plant life all around. Thousands of miniscule drops of clear liquid rose into the air, and when Ralts clapped its hands together the drops rapidly combined into a giant sphere that was roughly twice the size of a large beach ball. The giant orb shimmered in the sunlight as tiny rainbows formed within it, but its beauty belied its danger. Just before the Tailwind-carried Stun Spore and Silver Wind attacks engulfed it, Ralts launched the ball of liquid at Butterfree. To be precise, it fired the orb at Butterfree’s injured foot, and Jess smiled grimly at the little Pokemon’s battle smarts.

Then it was enveloped by the combined attacks borne on the fading Tailwind, and though it tried to hold its breath to avoid breathing in the spores, the Silver Wind attack inflicted a momentary but sharp stinging pain. Ralts gave a cry, then inadvertently drew in a short gasping breath. While it didn’t inhale enough to inflict complete paralysis, it would definitely be enough to slow it down some.

Ralts didn’t waste any time hanging around inside the cloud, Teleporting itself back to the ground and tilting its head back to check the progress of its earlier Toxic attack. Jess noticed its skin looked red and puffy, and she hoped the super-effective Silver Wind wouldn’t trouble the poor little Ralts for too awfully long. It had clearly taken a chunk of damage from the attack, but thankfully the Tailwind had dissipated some of the cloud, and being mixed with Stun Spore had also reduced a bit of its strength.

///

Battle Statistics:

FIRST ENCOUNTER

Butterfree: 97.53% (Imprisoned)
Ralts: 57.30% (Semi-Paralyzed)

///

Trainer Stats:

Trainer: Robert

Money: 10,600

Area Effects:
Encounters Remaining: 15

Pokemon Stats:
-Calm Male Butterfree (TM Shadow Ball/TM U-Turn/TM Toxic/TM Roost/TM Psychic/MT Iron Defense, Compundeyes Ability) 87.53% (Imprisoned) <Currently out of Ball / Currently engaged in battle>
-Hardy Genderless Metagross (No EMs, Clear Body Ability) 100%
-Jolly Male Staraptor (TM Roost, Intimidate Ability) 100%

Total Items: x2 Full Heal ; x2 Hyper Potion ; x5 Park Balls ; x3 Super Balls ; x1 Hyper Ball

Total Captured Pokemon: n/a

///

OOC: Lol, all the damage Butterfree took was from a normal-powered, 60 BP Magical Leaf. That seemed appropriate enough considering Butterfree didn’t sustain too bad of an injury. Heh, I wonder what you’ll do about the fact that Ralts can Teleport all over the place…

^Rock Musical Bleach^
Old 06-27-2009, 07:24 PM
Redino987 Offline
Master Trainer

"Nice job you two!" Redino praised, as he threw the Pokeball towards the almost fainted Baltoy. "Now retreat back slowly before it makesa desperate last attack. Ninjask, stay behind Absol's protect barrier and both of you backpedal toward me now."
Old 06-28-2009, 03:57 AM
Eraizaa-kun Offline

Baltoy struggled to get up while Ninjask hid behind Absol. Absol used Protect as Redino's Hyperball flew towards Baltoy. Baltoy managed to stand up and noticed the incomming ball. Just before the ball hit, Baltoy caugh it, wondering what it was for. Suddenly, the Hyperball opened and Baltoy got sucked into it. The ball fell to the floor, gave a single red flash, and then stood there quietly.

Ranger Eli began to clap while Nancy retrieved the Hyperball and gave it to Redino. Eli looked at Redino and said, "These battles have been so different than your first one. Great job, but, don't get over confident now."

-------------

Trainer's Stats-

Area Effects:

Pokemon Stats:

Total Items: Hyper Ball x7

Total Captured Pokemon: Relaxed Unown "J" (GL/Levitate); Relaxed Shuppet (M/Frisk); Naïve Baltoy (GL/Levitate)

Current Wild Pokemon: N/A

Last edited by Eraizaa-kun; 06-28-2009 at 07:38 AM.
Old 06-28-2009, 04:30 AM
Redino987 Offline
Master Trainer

Redino laughed and took his Hyperball from Nancy's mouth. "Thanks for the compliment Eli," Redino said with a smile, "but overconfidence is not one of my weaknesses."

The two Pokemon reached the pair of trainers and Redino knelt to stroke Absol's coat and pat Ninjask's shell. "I'm gonna need two more potions Eli. And like five more Hyper balls if you've got." He took a large stack of money and held it out towards Eli. "Thats all the money I'm carrying on me, I'll trust you to give me the right change"

Redino took the three Pokemon he had captured on the visit to the Park so far and began to absentmindedly juggle them, wondering about the sound he heard earlier and how many of the Pokemon would actually be leaving the park with him.
Old 06-28-2009, 07:44 AM
Eraizaa-kun Offline

Ranger Eli listened to Redino and smiled. He took $2,000 and gave him 2 Healing Potions. "Here you go. I'm sorry, but, I don't have any Hyperballs or any Parkballs to be honest," said Eli. Nancy ran to his side when suddenly the strange sound they heard before appeared again. All the Pokemon looked towards the deeper inside the cave where the sound seemed to be comming from. Whatever was making that sound, it was getting louder or rather closer.

"Well, Redino, you have a choice: keep exploring the cave or go explore other sections of Meteor Valley," said Ranger Eli as he too stared in the direction of the sound.

-------------

Trainer's Stats-

Money: $6,500

Area Effects:

Pokemon Stats:

Total Captured Pokemon: Relaxed Unown "J" (GL/Levitate); Relaxed Shuppet (M/Frisk); Naïve Baltoy (GL/Levitate)

Current Wild Pokemon: N/A

Last edited by Eraizaa-kun; 06-29-2009 at 06:20 AM.
Old 06-28-2009, 05:20 PM
Redino987 Offline
Master Trainer

Redino sprayed the two banged up Pokemon with healing potions, bringing them back up to full health. The loud sound of a Pokemon reverberated through the cave.

"That choice is an easy one Eli. I wanna fight whatever has been making that sound! Lets go!" Redino said as he bagan walking deeper into the cave, expecting Eli and Nancy to follow behind.
Old 06-29-2009, 06:31 AM
Eraizaa-kun Offline

Redino's Pokemon shook off the slight sting of the potions and went back to their full health. Ranger Eli heard Redino's responce and caught up to Redino as he walked deeper into the cave. Suddenly, the strange noise they were following stopped before the group could find what was making it. Sadly, the cave also became too dark too soon and they weren't able to go any further.

"I'm sorry Redino. Unless one of your Pokemon knows Flash, this is as far as we go," said Ranger Eli.

Redino hadn't given his responce yet, when all of a sudden, a Metang came out of the darkness and stopped right in front of Redino with a terrying face as it made horrible sounds which matched the ones they were hearing earlier.

-------------

Trainer's Stats-

Money: $6,500

Area Effects:

Encounters Remaining: 11

Pokemon Stats:
---Brave Absol (M/Super Luck) 100% [Spite]
---Calm Ninjask (M/Speed Boost) 100%

Current Wild Pokemon:
---??? Metang (GL/Clear Body)