Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » National Park

National Park Welcome to the URPG's National Park. This is the place to come if your a role-playing fanatic, because here at the Park, you RP your way towards catching more Pokemon!

Old 07-15-2009, 07:04 PM
Eraizaa-kun Offline

Send a message via AIM to Eraizaa-kun
Default Re: Trial Run: GROUP RP

Ranger Eli recalled Belle to her Pokeball and the group began walking again. As they kept moving, they passed many Pokemon, but most just seemed to hide and try to keep their distance. Walking in that tall grass wasn't easy either since they didn't really know what surprise could be hiding beneath it, plus, the rain wasn't making it any easier either. The group soon spotted the pond, but suddenly, a stange looking hole appeared in the water. The Pokemon around made way as they felt the presence of something comming. There was an ominous silence for a moment; the Rain even stopped as if trying to contribute to the silence. Still, the calmness was soon broken by the roaring sound of a Pokemon comming out of the hole in the water. It was a Giratina. Giratina began scanning the area until it noticed Redino. The Legendary Pokemon just stood there, staring at Redino with an empty expression.

Ranger Eli and Nancy were just speechless.

-------------

Trainer's Stats-

Trainer: Redino

Money: $6,500

Area Effects:

Encounters Remaining: 8

Pokemon Stats:
---Brave Absol (M/Super Luck) 50.1%
---Calm Ninjask (M/Speed Boost) 100%

Total Items: Hyper Ball x7

Total Captured Pokemon: Relaxed Unown "J" (GL/Levitate); Relaxed Shuppet (M/Frisk); Naïve Baltoy (GL/Levitate)

Current Wild Pokemon: Giratina

Wild Pokemon Not Captured: Rash Murkrow (F/Insomnia), Naughty Metang (GL/Clear Body), Naïve Poochyena (M/Quick Feet), Serious Wynaut (M/Shadow Tag)

OOC: Awesome! You know what are the odds of rolling a 100 in a 100 sided die? Exactly! 1/100! ...Okay, so you don't have a camera, but still, impressive!
Old 07-17-2009, 12:21 AM
Redino987 Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Redino987

Absol, was about to tense up and prepare for an attack, when Redino said out of the corner of his mouth: "Dont even think about it Absol!"

Redino stood completely still, to scared to even move. the Giratina was enormous, and he wanted to take a picture, but remembered the Park's "No Personal Camera" Rule.

Cursing to himself in his head, he said quietly to Eli, "You better snap a picture for yourself, quickly before it goes away. I dont think it is planning to wait for a photo shoot."
Old 07-19-2009, 05:02 AM
Eraizaa-kun Offline

Send a message via AIM to Eraizaa-kun

OOC: Sorry about taking this long. I have family staying over which makes it harder to get a hold of the computer. I should be back to posting almost everyday on August 4. For now I'll just do what I can.

Ranger Eli was hesitating to take the picture himself. After all, it was against the Park Rules which he had to obey. He thought for a moment and reached towards where he had a camera stored, but as he reached for it, Giratina began diving back into the water and disappeared.

Ranger Eli thought he would probably have an upset client in his hand, but he just took a big breath and said, "Well, that was an amazing sight. I'm glad we got to see it. Since we are now at the pond, feel free to look around for Pokemon. They should come out of hiding soon if we wait patiently."

-------------

Trainer's Stats-

Trainer: Redino

Money: $6,500

Area Effects:

Encounters Remaining: 8

Pokemon Stats:
---Brave Absol (M/Super Luck) 50.1%
---Calm Ninjask (M/Speed Boost) 100%

Total Items: Hyper Ball x7

Total Captured Pokemon: Relaxed Unown "J" (GL/Levitate); Relaxed Shuppet (M/Frisk); Naïve Baltoy (GL/Levitate)

Current Wild Pokemon: N/A

Wild Pokemon Not Captured: Rash Murkrow (F/Insomnia), Naughty Metang (GL/Clear Body), Naïve Poochyena (M/Quick Feet), Serious Wynaut (M/Shadow Tag)

Legendary Pokemon: Giratina
Old 07-20-2009, 12:07 PM
Redino987 Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Redino987

Redino let out the breath he had been holding and walked over to the edge of the pond. The water still shimmered from where the Giratina had dove in.

He took two steps back and found a large rock, overgrown with moss and grasses. He pulled himself onto it and lay down. "Absol, I'm gonna close my eyes a little. If you wanna look around and see if you find any wild Pokemon around here, go for it. But make sure to wake me up fir-"

Absol looked questioningly over to Redino to see why the sentnece was unfinished. He saw two things. First was Redino, on the rock, sleeping like a log. Second was the surface of the lake moving around again.
Old 07-29-2009, 02:24 AM
Lusitania Offline

Ugh, it's been forever x.x

Failpost coming, get ready.

IC:

“Aye,” I said, nodding towards Butterfree. “Let’s finish this up, Free, one more move,”

I then looked at him as he flew around, above Ralts’ head, taunting its every move. This gave me ample thinking time, and I knew what I wanted to do then. I was going to try one last time with mixed powders, and use a mix of poison and sleep powders, then Dream Eater if it worked, and I knew what I was going to do. “Butterfree, release Sleepowder and PoisonPowder, and then wait for my instructions,” I called out in a monotone voice.

Butterfree gave a slight nod of approval (or rather the whatever the hell a bug can do), and released one last blast of spores from its wings. This time they were a dull grey colour and a sparkling bright purple, the latter shining with a deadly reflective light. The glittered in the air as they floated, simply waiting to hit a target. “Now Butterfree,” I continued, “Use Whirlwind and shoot them towards Ralts, make sure they hit, kay,” I called out, slightly bored by the battle, and giving unrealistic goals. This was my last attempt at trying to affect the Ralts with status effects, I’d just flat out attack it next. It was drawing a bit long and I was starting to wish it would simply come to a close.

Butterfree flapped his wings several times in succession, fueling gusts of wind that propelled the powders straight towards the Ralts. They glittered in the bright sunlight as they quickly rushed towards the Ralts, and devoured him in a cloud of brightly colored, sparkly, slightly homosexual looking spores.

I simply smiled, muttering the word, “Gotcha,” under my breath.