Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing

Creative Writing Share your fan fiction, stories, poems, essays, editorials, song lyrics, or any other related written work. All written must be your creation. Start a new thread, and keep replying to that thread as you add on more chapters. Anyone can join in at anytime.

Old 08-19-2010, 05:01 PM
Mawile-Danmaku Offline

Default [Sector Omega's Red Dawn] [PG-13] [Original]

genre: action/horror
rated: pg-13, for blood and death.
no language planned, though there may be the use of (h-e-double-hockey-sticks) and (d**n).

prolougue
chapter one: engine failure
chapter two: Omega
chapter three: new home
chapter four: inside Omega
chapter five: Xos, the speech-maker
chapter six: Anubis, the assister and Brynze the nosy
chapter seven: Joh, the skinniest man alive
chapter eight: Brynze's tales
chapter nine: Omega explained
chapter ten: even more questions

Last edited by Mawile-Danmaku; 09-16-2010 at 03:59 PM.
Old 08-19-2010, 05:03 PM
Mawile-Danmaku Offline

Default Re: [Sector Omega's Red Dawn] [PG-13] [Original]

Prolougue

Lyra walked up to the snowy mountain steps, her face a complete mask. She had gotten all the badges in Johto, caught all the Pokémon, and raised them all to their maximum. There was nothing that would stand in her way, and she knew this for a fact. This was her second time being here, though the first time she'd been known as Kris. She had beaten Red before, owning his Lv. 88 Pikachu with her Lv. 100 Rhydon. But when she finally reached the top of the mountain, Red was standing there not with a Pikachu, but with a strange, new Pokémon. It was a shaggy mountain of brown fur, with little piggy eyes surrounded by a blue and white mask like ski goggles, obviously having just defeated a trainer.
"I know what you're going to say..." the legendary trainer said, patting the side of his giant Pokémon. "This is Mamoswine. And you've come to challenge me, no?" There was a slight, intentional Spanish flavor to Red's voice.
"Yes."
"Well, fine then. Though there is one change."
Lyra looked at Red. When she had been there for the first time, there was no change.
"What is it?"
"A free-for-all." Red took out a blue Pokéball, crisscrossed with black lines in a diamond pattern. "And by that, I mean all of your Pokémon- even those you have stashed in the bag- versus mine, one at a time. Mamoswine, return!" A red jet of light shot out of the Net Ball and sucked the Mamoswine back into its confines. Red pulled a different Pokéball out of his belt, as did Lyra. The girl's ball released first, sending a white ferret-like creature with long black claws out into the snow. It knelt on one knee in the whiteness, head bowed, snow sticking to the jagged red "M" mark that ripped across its chest. It slowly lifted its head, revealing a red, natural mark across a milky white, not-so-natural eye. The Zangoose stood, surveying his surroundings. Snow... meant slipperyness, which meant his tufted feet could hold balance better than his opponent. Speaking of which, where was his opponent?
Shi-shi got his answer soon enough. A black serpentine head appeared out of a snowbank, the gold polygonal markings on its head shimmering. A curved, red blade rose out of the snow behind the head, a yellowish drop of venom running down it. The Seviper drew the rest of its body out of the snow, staring hungrily at Shi-shi.
"One thing you should know," Red announced, causually putting his hands in his pockets. "There are no commands in this battle. The Pokémon simply battle on their own accord." Lyra relaxed. It was just like battling in the place at the Battle Frontier in Hoenn, where she'd won many battles with Shi-shi and his daughter. Shi-shi was not listening at all to Red. He was looking at his Seviper foe. How ugly the thing was, its scaly, dry skin covering its thick, bloated body. The greedy red fangs potruding like deadly buck teeth, the golden eyes staring at everything as if it was dinner.
At the same time, Seviper was thinking about how ugly Shi-shi was. The musty, flaky fur covering the body like a nasty rug, the red "checkmark" signifying that this particular member of the species was especially ugly, due to the blind eye. Both trainers started to get impatient. Lyra wanted to hurry up and get it over with, and Red... Red had wanted a certain moment to come, so he could say a thing or two to his foe. One of the Pokémon finally moved. Seviper whipped his body forward, jaws agape, and hissing like a mad Skitty. Shi-shi dodged, holding his claws out to protect himself. Seviper turned, thrown off balance from the miss. He hissed again, venom flowing from his fangs like a yellow-green river of doom. He turned, and lurched again at Shi-shi. But the Zangoose was ready this time. Seviper noticed that he was going to bite not the 'Goose, but his claws.
The snake's pupils diliated as the long, sharp claws penetrated into his throat and sliced everything in its path. Shi-shi withdrew his claws, letting Seviper drop to the ground. Dead. Red clenched his jaw. A Pokémon's death had indeed been required to make his point, yet he hadn't bet on Seviper being killed. He caught Shi-shi staring at his bloodied claws, not believing that he'd killed a fellow creature.
"Shi-shi, return." The Zangoose barely heard his trainer's voice, but still felt the pull of the red light as it sucked him back into his Pokéball. Lyra still said nothing. Red had lost a Pokémon, yet he did not mourn the loss whatsoever. In fact, he was just pushing the dead Seviper off the mountain, listening to each thud and splat the body made as it tumbled into the abyss.
"It was his idea," The male trainer said. "He said to me one day that it was foolish for Pokémon to fight each other so... politely. He said that... Pokémon are wild animals, and should fight like them.
"If he had had his way, then we would all be fighting Houndooms in sheltered pits, betting on the one with the most scars." Red closed his eyes... and rushed toward the cliff's edge. He was quick, but not quicker than Lyra, who darted forward and grabbed the trainer by the back of his shirt. Red seemed to calm down, and turned to Lyra, madness dancing in his eyes. "Don't trust the men in black suits," He said, laughing crazily. "Omega and Alpha will cross, and the planet of Pokémon will be ruled!" "What do you mean?"
"I... I'm sorry."
Red then leaped off the cliff's edge, laughing all the way down. Lyra could only guess what could be possibly running through his mind. She spotted something in the snow, gleaming red in the stifled mountain light. She picked in up and brushed off the snow. It was a Pokéball, red on top, silver on the bottom. There was a horseshoe-like mark on the red, with the word "Omega" written below it. Lyra tucked it into her belt, next to Sh-shi's Pokéball. The Zangoose stirred. Something near him was wrong... evil... and seemed to be seeping into him like poison... he cried out to deaf ears as darkness smothered him. Lyra walked back down the mountain, unaware of her Pokémon's demise.

-End.
Old 08-19-2010, 05:04 PM
Mawile-Danmaku Offline

Far above the land of Sinnoh, a white, bird-like Pokémon swept through the air, like a white cloud. Its body was shaped in a egg-like form, two triangular wings. Its belly was speckled with triangular red and blue marks, the same colors that adorned the two feathers on its head. On the Togekiss's back was a trainer by the name of Dawn, off to nowhere, really. She just enjoyed flying on her Togekiss, who she'd not yet named (though Eggbert seemed like a good idea). Tears sprang to her eyes as she remembered her prized Pokémon's past. On her second trip to Johto, and old man had given her an egg that hatched into a male Togepi. When he'd evolved into a Togetic, Dawn had taught him how to Fly. And now, he was using his very favorite move. Togekiss let out a whirring, tinkling cry of happiness as he burst through the cloud layer, causing a Pokémon Dawn had never seen before to squawk and dive out of the way, the trainer riding on its back nearly falling off.
"Sorry!" Dawn called. "I didn't see you." As the trainer righted his mount, Dawn got a clear view of his Pokémon. It was a white, thick-bodied bird with white feathers and blue wing-tips. A floppy yellow pouch of skin dangled from its beak, which opened to give Togekiss a piece of the bird's mind.
"Calm down, Pelipper," the rider said, stroking the pelican Pokémon's feathers. "You're alright." Dawn thought something was familiar about the rider...
"Say, aren't you from Sandgem town?" She asked, letting Togekiss float in a holding pattern.
"Yes, I'm the professer's assistant, Lucas" The boy replied, also letting his mount float in a holding pattern. "I was on vacation throughout the period the professer was giving out the Pokémon."
"That explains it." While the humans were talking, their Pokémon were also chatting.
"Sorry I scared you," Togekiss said, bowing apoligetically. "I'm Tageki."
"Hmmph." The Pelipper said, tossing her head. "I'm Mizumi."
"So you were in the town next to me the whole time," Dawn said. "I-"
Dawn's words were cut short by a noise like fan blades struggling to turn. She turned towards the noise and saw a cream white helicopter heading downwards, a trail of smoke wafting from its tail. Dawn flew Kageki towards the plummeting machine without a second thought, with Mizumi and Lucas close behind. "Togekiss, use Psychic to lift the 'copter!" Dawn said, pointing at the rapidly falling machine, which had a "N.E.W.S 86" logo on its side. Kageki obeyed, focusing his mind on the craft. A pinkish aura formed around the helicopter, and slowly but surely, it began to rise. Kageki set it down in the first place he could find- an open field- and finally released the Psychic.
An idol and a cameraman rushed out of the vehicle, waving at Dawn and Lucas. Kageki and Mizumi landed next to the two people on the ground, letting their riders dismount.
"Thank you SO much!" The idol said, rushing forward and hugging Kageki, who blushed and shied away, as if saying "Oh, no, it's nothing."
"And such a brave trainer too." she said, turning to Dawn. "I'm Jeanette, and this is Jaques." The cameraman, looking through the camera lens, waved at the two trainers. Kageki, tired from the constant Flying, pulled at Dawn's skirt.
"I think your Togekiss is saying he dosen't want to fly anymore," Lucas said, reading Kageki's body language. "And Pelipper too."
"Alright. Togekiss, return!" Lucas told his Pokémon to retreat too, and they tucked their Pokéballs away.
"It's a long way aways to the nearest center," Jeanette said. "Would you a ride in the helicopter?" Lucas nodded, but Dawn wasn't so sure. "I thought that it was having trouble. Is it safe to fly?"
"Of course," Jaques replied. "The tail rotor had just gotten stuck. It can easily be fixed." The cameraman went to the back of the craft, followed by Lucas and Jeanette, while Dawn sat next to it. She slowly drew a Pokéball from her bag. It was an odd one, silver instead of white on the bottom, and had a horseshoe shaped mark on the top. Underneath it was the word "Omega".
She remembered how she'd got it. She had went to challenge the legendary Red in Johto, and her Zangoose, Shi-shi... somehow, accidentally killed Red's Seviper. Red, after rambling about not trusting men in black suits, then threw himself off the side of the mountain. Dawn- who'd been called Lyra back then- had found the 'Ball in the snow. She'd put it next to shi-shi's ball in her belt.
The next morning. Shi-shi was dead.
Old 08-19-2010, 05:06 PM
Mawile-Danmaku Offline

Some time later, Jeanette called from the helicopter. "Dawn, we're ready to go!" Dawn got up, tucked the Omega Pokéball back into her bag, and stepped inside the helicopter.
It had four seats on the inside, and many cameras and news equipment scattered around. Jeanette was in one of the seats, chatting with Lucas, who was sitting in the seat next to her. Jaques was in the pilot's seat, his camera strapped into the floor. Dawn sat in the seat behind Jeanette and buckled on the seat-belt. "Everyone strapped in?" Jaques asked from the pilot's seat. Three "Yes, we're ready!" came from the seats.
"Aye. Time for liftoff!" The helicopter blades beat the air as the craft rose, swiveling south. "We're going to Hearthrome city," Jeanette said. "Shall we drop you off there?" Lucas and Dawn nodded. Dawn was eager to see the city, with its pebbled streets and Contest Hall.
Lucas was just happy that it had a Center. As there was not really any scenery to speak of, besides the inside of the helicopter, Dawn soon fell asleep.

It was that dream again. Ever since Dawn's Zangoose, Shi-shi, had inexplicibly died, she'd had the scene replay over in her dreams.
Yon-yon, Ku-ku, and Ichi-ichi, all Shi-shi's daughters, stood at the sides of their father's closed coffin. "I knew I shouldn't have named him that," Dawn sobbed, standing at the head of the ebony box. "If your name sounds like death, you know it can only end badly.
"I named him Shi-shi because "Shi" means "Four", as he was the fourth brother." Dawn stroked Yon-yon's fur. "I knew "Yon" was also "Four", so that's why I call you that..." Dawn completely broke down into tears. The dreaming Dawn tensed involantarily. She knew that at this point, the dream started diverting from reality, as on that day, Shi-shi's children didn't really turn into Sevipers. The snake Pokémon hissed at Dawn as the Omega ball dangled from a string in front of her. It opened, and the young trainer was sucked headfirst into it.
She spiraled down a glowing purple tunnel, past bloody bits and pieces of her Pokémon. She finally landed on the ground, winded and gasping. She managed to stand, fighting gravity and the sticky, gooey floor. She looked over her shoulder.
A black shadow, in the shape of a human, was behind her. Round reddish panels red above a devilish smile, and its arms reached out slowly, their white fingers flexing in anticipation. Dawn began to run, but painfully slow. Slowly, the shadow was catching up. But there, at the tunnel's end, was a light. A white, pure light. Dawn jumped forward, out of the tunnel as white, unearthly hands closed behind her, missing their mark.
The young trainer landed on soft grass. Free from the ghostly specter at last. She looked up, something she tried not to do when she dreamed this dream. The blue sky was calm... save for the cigar-shaped object hovering in the sky. It gave a flash of blue light, and Dawn felt like she was laying down on her side, spinning into nothingness. And then, It appeared.
The It, though seen just briefly in Dawn's dream, always looked the same: tall and skinny, with white, marbley skin and a bulbous head. Black, almond shaped eyes stared soullessly above a small, slightly gaping mouth. A thin white hand reached out to touch Dawn's shoulder, and a patch of goosebumps spread under Its fingers. And then It, a metal wire in hand, slowly poked the goose-like flesh... "Dawn, wake up!"

The voice seemed like a breath of clean air as Dawn woke, looking into the worried face of Lucas. Funny, she thought. his hair looks like it's... standing... up?
"Dawn, the copter is falling!" She screamed as she realized that what was happening was true. The Yanma shaped craft was upside-down, Jeanette was nowhere in sight, and Jaques was tearing at his hair like a madman. Dawn quickly unbuckled herself and rushed to the pilot, but the plane righted itself before she could get to him. Jaques, laughing like Red before he commited suicide, pressed a button on the console. The seat sprung up and ejected Jaques into the spinning blades, splattering blood down into the helicopter and staining Dawn and Lucas.
"Jump!" With all the confusion, that suggestion seemed like the best. Lucas slammed his shoulder against the door and released Mizumi outside, and jumped onto the pelican Pokémon. Dawn did the same with Kageki, and the two trainers dove down on their mounts, away from the helicopter and danger. Finally free from worry, Dawn took the break to look around her.
They were flying above a large island, which was little more than a giant volcano that rose out of the sea. A dribble of lava trickled from its lip, smoke rising from the molten rock. "Let's go in for a closer look," Lucas said, pointing Mizumi's bill downwards. "I think there's something at the volcano's base." Both trainers swooped closer, and Dawn saw what she'd missed before: a black, angled building that snaked around the perimeter of the volcano. A mark of gleaming silver stood out from the blackness, a mark that sent shivers down Dawn's spine: A horshoe shaped mark, with the word "Omega" written below it.
Old 08-19-2010, 05:49 PM
Dark Moonlight Offline

So this "Omega" means death...? I like it, but it's a bit too depressing for me... :(

Spoiler:
Old 08-19-2010, 05:57 PM
Mawile-Danmaku Offline

well, omega (Ω) is the last letter in the greek alphabet. it'll get cleared up somewhat in the next chapter.
Old 08-19-2010, 06:45 PM
Dark Moonlight Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mawile_rocks View Post
well, omega (Ω) is the last letter in the greek alphabet. it'll get cleared up somewhat in the next chapter.
Okay. Will it get any more depressing?

Spoiler:
Old 08-19-2010, 08:08 PM
Mawile-Danmaku Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Moonlight View Post
Okay. Will it get any more depressing?
i'd bet on it.

Ω
Old 08-20-2010, 01:15 AM
Mawile-Danmaku Offline

Lucas and Dawn stared in awe as they flew ever closer to the building. It was not completely plain as they had first thought, but had a speckling of sattelite dishes on the corners. And there, on the rooftop, was a big orange spot... which appeared to be flying up at them.
Kageki cried out and dived out of the way as the orange blur shot past them. The blur finally stood still, allowing the trainers to see what it was. It was a large dragonish Pokémon, with a round, ball-like body. Two blue wings flapped slowly, somehow keeping the giant creature in place. The lizard-like head sneered at the trainers, two black-gloved hands gripped the forked horn on the Charizard's head.
"State your name and aim." A cold, dripping voice instructed from the Charizard's back. The Fire type turned in the air, keeping one eye on the trainers. The person on its back turned too. It- as it was impossible to tell which gender the person was- wore a seamless black body-suit, included a part that wrapped around the head, that matched the color of the building. There was a cylindrical muzzle with a silver filter protruding from the mask's middle. Two round glass panels gleamed above it, making the person look like it was wearing a gas mask.
Don't trust the men in black suits. Red's words echoed in her mind. There was no doubt; these people- there were surely more- were what he had warned.
"State your name and aim," the Charizard-rider said. "Or else."
Lucas sat up straight. "We are coming in from patrol." He said, thinking fast. It appeared that there was some sort of organization here, and it was clearly top secret.
"Where are your outfits? Where are your mounts?"
"Our assignment was to blend in and observe. Odd mounts and dark clothes were not on the agenda." Lucas gave Dawn a quick glance to tell her to play along.
"Yes," She said. "Blending in is our specialty."
The guard was silent for a few minutes. "Very well." it finally said. "#87.56, report to bunker 11. #87.57, bunker 11."
The rider swooped back down towards the building, heading toward a section marked "Bunkers". Lucas and Dawn landed at the ebony door that nearly disappeared against the black walls. Dawn began wondering if protocal was to dismount and lead your Pokémon inside, or what. Luckily, the guard went in first. He dismounted, as did Dawn and Lucas. As the trainers entered the building, Kageki and Mizumi sadly watched their trainers go.
The Charizard, who'd not moved, snorted. "New recruits?" it asked.
"Yes," Kageki replied. "I'm Kageki, and she's Mizumi."
"Nice to meet you. I'm Corporal Hitoshi Aki, but you can call me Hitoshi." The Charizard smiled. Despite his occupation, he wasn't really all that bad. True, he didn't trust humans all that much. But if you were a Pokémon, you and he would likely get along very well. "Right. Let's get you signed in." Hitoshi flew off towards the other end of the building, followed by Kageki and Mizumi, who were eager to rest their tired wings.

Meanwhile, Dawn and Lucas had entered bunker 11. It was a roughly hexagonal room, two blocks of black stone carved into beds resting against the room's sides. The neatly folded black sheets all the mark of Omega- as the organization couldn't really be called anything else. "I think that the guard had mistook us," Lucas said, sitting down on the bed on the left. "I hope the real two won't find us here..." Dawn wasn't really listening. She was rummaging through the cabinet on her side, and found nothing but a black suit like the guard's... and a black stick with silver scribbles that wrapped around the stick in a spiral.
"What in world is this?" Lucas had found the same stick. It was solid stone like the rest of the room, and as dawn looked closer, she saw the scribbles were really writing.
"'Omega, Flying. Psi, Psychic. Upsilon, Grass. Omikron, Darkness. Epsilon, Ice. Delta, Fire. Beta, Dragon. Alpha, all'" Dawn read aloud. "These are all Pokémon types. "
"And Omega's type is Flying." Lucas was looking at the Omega suit in front of him. "Hey, Dawn, I have an idea..."

Nearby- in fact, four rooms down- Kageki and Mizumi entered what Hitoshi said would be their new home.
The new home was much the same as Dawn and Lucas's bunker. Instead of beds, many plush beanbags and perches were scattered around the room, all black, bearing Omega's mark, and empty. "Everyone else in P-Class bunker is out on patrol," Hitoshi said. "Rest here until I sign you in. Then, the real fun happens."
The Charizard then walked out, leaving Kageki and Mizumi alone for the moment. They settled on the floor, thinking the same thing: what was Omega's goal, and why was it a secret?
Old 08-20-2010, 07:39 AM
Dark Moonlight Offline

Ω
The omega group! Dun dun duuhhhhh! This is really exciting.

Ω
Peace!Death!

Spoiler:
Old 08-20-2010, 03:51 PM
Mawile-Danmaku Offline

Dawn and Lucas were putting their suits on over their day-clothes and Lucas had suggested. To Dawn's surprise, she could she and breathe very easily. The suit was made of light, thin cloth, and it wasn't hot at all inside. However, the suits were made for people a little bigger than them, and the suit hung a little baggily around their arms and legs. "Here," Dawn said, going over to Lucas. "My mom taught me a little trick for too big." Soon, the bagginess was all wrapped up and tucked neatly into Lucas's collar, practically invisible.
Dawn was finishing up tucking her own suit up when there was a sharp knock at the door.
"Come in."
At this, a guard entered. It wasn't the same one as the Charizard-rider, as the muzzle on the head piece was forked, not straight.
"New recruits #87.56 and #87.57, come with me." The guard turned and marched off to the hall, followed by Lucas and Dawn.
"Now, the purpose of the Omega organization will soon be revealed." The three turned a corner, and entered a large, circular room which housed a giant video screen. Chairs, stacked into multiple rows like theatre seats, surrounded the screen. It was about half-full with Omega members, all dressed alike. The guard took a seat in the furthest row and motioned for Dawn and Lucas to do the same.
The sound of a projector filled the auditorium as a movie blinked to life on the big screen.
"You are in the area of Omega," the voice-over said as the mark appeared on-screen. "Along with organizations Psi, Upsilon, Omikron, Epsilon, Delta, Beta, and Alpha, we strive to make new energy sources with our prized friends, Pokémon!" Different clips flashed on-screen: Psychic types turning wind turbines with their mind-power, Grass types using strong vines to turn generators, and so on and so forth. The last clip was that of Flying types flying in a circle around the turbine. Dawn's heart leaped as she recognized the Togekiss there as her own.
At least he's helping a worthy cause... she thought, as the voice-over rambled on and on.
"It is your job to make sure all three aspects of Omega are running smoothly," it finally said. "Housing, food, energy conversion. Now, let's go save the planet!"
Applause filled the auditorium.
"Any questions?" asked the guard who'd ushered Dawk and Lucas into the viewing area.
A black-gloved hand rose from the sea of blackness. "I was just wondering... why are people disappearing?"
"Why are there scorch marks in the hallways?"
"Why dosen't the cafeteria serve tacoes?"
Those three questions seemed to set off the audience, which began murmuring amosngt itself.
"Silence!" The guard cried. "We'll have none of those questions here!" The same guard, red-faced under the mask, single handedly ushered every single Omega out of the theatre... except Dawn and Lucas, who had fallen asleep in the walkway between the chair rows.

Meanwhile, Kageki and Mizumi were cooling down on their break from spinning the turbines.
"I wonder what Lucas is up to," Mizumi said, fanning herself with a wing while watching a family of Pidgey circle around a turbine. Their thoughts about their trainers were interrupted by a bell ringing, and an Omega shouting a single word through a megaphone: "LUNCH!"
As soon as the word had been said, every single Pokémon dropped what they were doing, and flew at breakneck speed towards the Omega, who, try as it might, failed to escape the flurry of feet and feathers. Leaving the Omega where it lay, the crowd of Pokémon rushed towards the P-Class cafeteria, trampling twelve Omegas in their hurry. It was not really hunger that urged them on, but the need to get back to work as soon as possible. Mizumi and Kageki managed to get a few mouthfuls of Pokéfood before getting back to work.
"Hectic, isn't it?" the Pelipper remarked to her friend.
"Indeed it is, indeed it is!"

After all this happened, Dawn awoke from her (thankfully) dreamless sleep to find she was on the floor next to Lucas. She could hear the soft murmuring whispers of Omegas. She caught the words "leader", "Biokzi", and "the death scythe". She had heard the last two words over and over, and slowly pulled herself up. No one else was sitting in the very back row; as there were only six seats there, and she could she that the Omegas in the lower seats were in groups of seven, with a seat filled with Pokéballs between each group.
The murmuring died down as the screen flickered to life. Dawn stayed quiet and silent. If her intuition was correct, this was a secret meeting that only the chosen were to attend. And she was not a chosen for sure. There was something sinister about this gathering, and she wondered its purpose. It would soon be relvealed by the screen.
Old 08-20-2010, 04:27 PM
Dark Moonlight Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mawile_rocks
To Dawn's surprise, she could she and breathe very easily.
Don't you mean:

To Dawn's surprise, she could see and breathe very easily.

xD But interesting... the last time I tried to pull of a sanctuary one it was really boring. D:

Spoiler:
Old 08-20-2010, 08:33 PM
Mawile-Danmaku Offline

eh what? sanctuary? i'd like to read that. where is it?

Dawn watched with widened eyes as the Omega mark appeared on the screen, and then turned upside down. It dissapeared, only to replaced by an Omega member. It had a forked muzzle like some of the members, which Dawn considered a mark of higher rank. It also had faceted glass panels in the mask, making it look like a giant, black fly. Next to Dawn, Lucas stirred awake. Dawn motioned him to be silent, and he nodded.
"I trust you all have followed orders," it said, its voice buzzing like a fly's. "The time is near. Islands Epsilon and Delta have reported that they are ready to summon the beasts." A single cheer rose from the crowd, then another. Before long, all the Omegas were cheering like rabid fans at a gym tournament. The figure rose its hands, and the cheers were silenced.
"Now. I had heard three questions earlier: 'Why are people dissappering?' 'Why are there scorch marks in the halls?' 'Why dosen't the cafteria serve tacoes?' I can't answer the last one, I'm afraid." Dawn, with a few other Omegas, stifled laughs.
"Now. The dissappearing people hasn't been solved yet. But the scorch marks... they're not scorches." A chill swept through the audience.
"Those marks are-" The figure was interrupted by a blaring alarm. "Ah," it said. "The one who made those marks is here. Grab your weapons!" The Omegas, Lucas and Dawn all rushed out into the hall. One of the Omegas slid aside a panel in the wall, revealing the weapons: sleek, black guns that were unlike any Dawn and Lucas had ever seen. Nonetheless, they each grabbed one and held it the way the other Omegas did, as they'd never touched a gun before. An Omega with a split muzzle gave a hand signal to the rest of the procession, and they marched around the corner, guns held ready. Dawn and Lucas, near the front row, marched along. Their hearts were pounding at the mere thought of shooting the gun.
And then they heard it: a voice, singing in some nonsence rhyme. "Tana-tana, Poii-poii, Luku-luku, sa hachimiose..." To Dawn, it sounded like a man's voice. The procession rounded a final corner... and came face-to-face with what Omega considered the biggest threat to the four year old organization.
The threat was a tall skinny man that was standing sideways in relation to the procession. He had neat black hair slicked into a ducktail and was wearing a black and white, vertically striped suit and tie. The bit of shirt that showed underneath the jacket was striped too, but horizontally.
Everything about the man, in fact, was neat and tidy... except for his glasses. They looked like they were made of the bottoms of clear bottles, looped with copper wire. He turned toward the Omegas, and Dawn saw that the iris and pupil in his right eye was much smaller than the other, and was looking down. "I have cometh to report something," the man said. "What Xos giveths, Xos can taketh awayeth." With that, he took a yo-yo out of his pocket and started walking the Poochenya with it.
"Enough! Get him!" The procession opened fire at the striped man, who ran off down the hall. The group of Omegas followed him, as did Dawn and Lucas, albeit against their will.
"He's heading towards the dead-end!"
"He's crazy!"
"I want a taco!" Among these and other shouts, Dawn wanted to tell Lucas to stay low, but she couldn't figure out which one was her friend. The mass of bodies and guns finally stopped and skidded to a tangled halt, to find the striped man playing Skitty's cradle with the yo-yo's string.
"How is it," he said as the procession was unknotting itself. "That all the forty-five times I've come here, all the sixty-three-and-one-quarter speeches I've made, you've never figured out my name?"
The split-muzzled leader just stared at the man with the expression of a dead fly.
"I am Nuep! Xos Nuep. Warrior of Artifice, companion of Brynze, the one of infi- oops!" While Xos was giving his little speech, he was slinging his hands around, and before he could finish the word "infinite", the yo-yo flew off of his hand and into the crowd of Omegas, still not fully untangled. It hit the leader and wrapped its string around the leader's neck, choking him/her. Xos's (obviously) bad eye widened as a devilish grin spread across his face. He walked nonchalantly up to the leader... and gave a hard yank to the yo-yo. The string tightened, choking the Omega. All the other Omegas except for two rushed to help the split-muzzle. The two left over, Dawn and Lucas, took off running.
"Hey! You there! Come back!" Xos, ignoring the other Omegas, ran after the two false ones. And then... all Dawn remebered was something heavy grabbing her legs, Lucas screaming, and then blackness.
Old 08-20-2010, 08:38 PM
Dark Moonlight Offline

I deleted it all, and besides, it's not here. I hate the story sooo much. And it's actually called StRiCt StRiFe.

And how very curious this story is....

Spoiler:
Old 08-22-2010, 01:54 PM
Mawile-Danmaku Offline

When Dawn awoke, she heard two things: the gentle crackling of a fire, and the chirping of Kricketots. She opened one eye.
She was lying on the ground, on her side, on top of her Omega suit. Lucas was lying next to her, on top of his suit. Xos sat in front of a campfire, roasting marshmallows. Dawn looked around, and saw that they were in a forest somewhere, and it was daytime. She stayed still, to see what would happen. Nothing did, but she didn't dare say a word. If Lucas started moving, then he would obviously alert Xos and then it'd be game over. She was suddenly struck with the realization that her Togekiss and Lucas's Pelipper were still back at Omega, along with her bag. Of course, she hadn't went and taken off her Pokéball belt when she'd changed into her Omega suit, so there still might be a chance that one of her Pokémon could save her.
Slowly, as to not make any noise, she drew out the 'Ball containing her Linoone, Zipper.
"Can you hear me?" Dawn whispered through the former apricorn's side. "Zipper, go as quietly as you can to the nearest town and tell the first strong Pokémon you meet where I am."
She released Zipper, and true to her name, she ran off through the undergrowth. She breathed a sigh of relief as Xos hadn't moved an inch. She slowly sat up, gently shaking Lucas awake as she did. And then, the worst possible thing happened: Lucas, having no clue about the situation, spoke.
"Dawn, where are we?" Xos whipped his head around at the sound and stared straight at the two horrified trainers. He took out a yo-yo -the same one he'd choked the Omega leader with -and simply dropped it on the ground. "What in the..." Dawn and Lucas watched, speechless, as the yo-yo clicked opened and revealed a disk of bronze. The disk then flattened out, and, accompanied by various mechanical noises, began to unfold. It slowly morphed into a life-sized cat skeleton, then it began to grow, bronze wires fastening to different places on the bronze "bone". Dawn shied away as the cat-thing grew even larger, until its chin was just higher than Lucas's head. It then sat down, its haunches up in the air.
"Ah... now we can begin." The cat-thing crossed one paw over the other like a sphinx, holding its head high. Tree leaves rustled above Dawn's head as something made its way across a branch. Lucas caught a flash of bright yellow as the unknown foe went by. Two blurs, one white and feathered, the other black and scaly, flew overhead and lit on a branch. A third thing, gray and lizard-like, clambered up a nearby tree and took its place next to the other two things. The tree barely rustled as a gray shadow fell from above and landed on a branch. Two little, human-like creatures, both robed in grey, appeared in another tree. Dawn found that Lucas was clinging onto her like a fat man to a doughnut, and shaking like a leaf in a gale.
The cat thing tossed its head. "Now that everyone's here, shall you introduce yourselves?" He looked purposefully at the two trainers.
"I-I'm Dawn, and th-this is L-lu-lucas."
The cat thing crooned softly, its empty eye sockets changing form to appear more plesant.
"I'm sorry is me or Xos scared you," It said. "We mean no harm. We just want to talk."
Lucas relaxed his hold a little bit.
"Now, my name is Brynze. And you've met my assistant, Xos."
The man in the striped suit waved and made a sound like the cry of a Porygon.
"I'm afraid Xos can't speak," Brynze said. "He only spoke in Omega's HQ because his assistant was speaking for him." On cue, one of the grey robed creatures jumped from the tree. It stood in the clearing, allowing Dawn to get a good look at it.
It was a small, maybe three foot, tall little being. Its skin was a meaty red, run across with orange, vein-like markings. Its large feet had no toes, but rather four, thick talons that protruded from the front. It wore a grey hoodie, the hood part falling over its long, Porygon like snout.
"Hey there," it said, in the voice it had using when speaking for Xos. "I'm Anubis. Anubis Relfordee." Anubis raised his head, letting his hood fall back.
"Na...no eyes...eheheh." Lucas uttered, falling over in a dead faint.
"Now look what you did," Dawn said, fanning the boy. "Let's save the shock for one at a time?"