Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing

Creative Writing Share your fan fiction, stories, poems, essays, editorials, song lyrics, or any other related written work. All written must be your creation. Start a new thread, and keep replying to that thread as you add on more chapters. Anyone can join in at anytime.

Old 05-09-2010, 05:53 PM
Scytherwolf Offline

Default Re: Lunar Destinies (PG/Fan-Fic of the Year 2009)[Complete Ch 14]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmander009 View Post
Oh, thanks Scy! :D Yeah, Frostpaw seems to have some sort of problem, doesn't she? Well, I'll just say that it has to do with her telepathic abilities. I'm sure some Dark Types are telepathic, but it's not common in my world. xD And yep, I'm excited for the lessons too. Aislyn's totally getting schooled.

*pokes Blazefang* Someone's tense. xD Well, I hope Skullburn's not too much like Blazefang. I wouldn't want to look like I'm copying. ^^ But you know what's funny? I really like Houndoom too. Why am I making them so mean? D: Most of the Houndoom really think that they're doing the right thing, though. As you saw, Ashclaw and Grimflame (well, mostly Grimflame) are only trying to do what they think Darkrai would want. They just don't like how Skullburn's going about doing that. Don't worry; most are misled. ^^

LoL Scy? With an obsession for danger? Naaaaw. xD LoL, oh yeah. Thank goodness for Orre, or else we'd have too many happy-go-lucky sunshiny regions out there, yeah? Everything needs an opposite. >:3

Oh, I love the little Eevee too *hugs Olive* Actually, she came from one of the first fan-fictions I ever wrote. It was a Kanto-based Trainer Fic, which I never finished but hey. It's pleasant memories. ^^

Thanks! I'll try to get it done faster, then. I actually haven't worked on it lately since I'm suffering from allergies. Man, they're bad this year. But you should get a new chapter up too. I wanna know what happens with Kinje next! xD *totally teasing*
Yeah, I thought maybe the houndoom would think they were in the right (at least some of them). I just hope nothing really bad happens to all of them. D=

Yes, there needs to be some awful-danger-filled regions! >:3

Oh, really? I have some references to old stories of mine in TPoD too. xD Like Nightshade's name.

Yeah, I'm working on the next Path of Destiny chapter and after that I'll work on the Mind Whisperer one. =D

Thanks to Lunar Latias for the banner and Kirimori for the picture!

-My Links-
Old 05-11-2010, 02:47 PM
ShionRasenka Offline

Send a message via AIM to ShionRasenka Send a message via Skype™ to ShionRasenka

Quote:
WE SHOULD START A BILL FAN CLUB!!!1! xD Wasn't he great in the manga? ^^

Yesh, a rebellion! Tis bittersweet, no? >;D *lol is totally hyper now*

Well, I'm glad I gotcha all wondering what's up with Frostpaw. Don't you love mysteries? xD

Thanks for all the comments! ^^
YES, WE NEEDS A BILL FAN CLUB!! *instantly joins*

And yesh, rebellion is awesome!! Yesh, mysteries are great fun too. ^^ My mom loves shows like CSI, Law and Order, and others like them. xDD
Old 05-11-2010, 09:41 PM
Eternal Moonlight Offline
The Luna Diviner

Send a message via AIM to Eternal Moonlight

Epik work Char ^^

My favorite part was the Houndoom, or Bill. I loved that they gave him a southern accent, and you made good use of it. Plus, who saw him coming anyways?

Mew, Meow, Nya

{Activity will likely be off} {Paired with Sam }
Old 05-12-2010, 02:20 AM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Send a message via AIM to Charmander009

I hereby call this the first annual Fabulous Bill Fan Club! All in favor of Bill's awesomeness, say Aye! xD

@Scy: LoL, what fun would that be? xD Just kidding. ^^ Hmm, for some reason that reminds me of my Houdour VPP. I think it leveled up into a Houndoom now... Better check. xD

Yay for epic dark regions! >;3 Say, what would you call the region in your fic, anyway? =o

Sweet! Can't wait! :D

@Shion: LoL, same with my mom, though I could never really get into those shows. xD

@Moonlight: Hey, thanks! :D Hehehe, I remember writting that first little clue that he was going to come into the fic back when Aislyn just barely left home. I can't wait to reveal the way that he's going to help them; as well as the little project that he keeps failing on. So far, anyway. ^^

Old 05-12-2010, 03:06 AM
Phantom Kat Offline
ˇCon ganas!

Send a message via AIM to Phantom Kat Send a message via MSN to Phantom Kat

Quote:
I hereby call this the first annual Fabulous Bill Fan Club! All in favor of Bill's awesomeness, say Aye! xD

@Scy: LoL, what fun would that be? xD Just kidding. ^^ Hmm, for some reason that reminds me of my Houdour VPP. I think it leveled up into a Houndoom now... Better check. xD

Yay for epic dark regions! >;3 Say, what would you call the region in your fic, anyway? =o

@Shion: LoL, same with my mom, though I could never really get into those shows. xD

@Moonlight: Hey, thanks! :D Hehehe, I remember writting that first little clue that he was going to come into the fic back when Aislyn just barely left home. I can't wait to reveal the way that he's going to help them; as well as the little project that he keeps failing on. So far, anyway. ^^
AYE! :D

And lol, so many fics to read, so little time, huh? xD And yesh, aliens! With awesome powers and unpredictable natures! :O

- Kat

(Banner by the epic Neo Pikachu) TAC Challenge: I'm learning Finnish! ^-^

My Author Profile | URPG Stats | Kat x Bryce
Old 05-12-2010, 05:36 AM
Scytherwolf Offline

Quote:

Well, actually, it isn't so much having bad things happen to them that would bother me. The real issue I have is that when bad things happen to "bad" characters (even if they're just following orders and aren't really bad themselves) it often either never gets resolved or the story makes it seem like those characters deserve it, when they don't. I don't like it when stories are made to make me feel like people or pokemon who were simply in the wrong place in the wrong time or just serving under the wrong master (especially if they didn't have a choice) deserve whatever horrible fate they got. Not saying that this story would do that, of course, but I've seen it in a lot of other stories. Really, I wouldn't mind if bad things happened to the houndoom as long as the view of it wasn't so one-sided. That's what I meant by that, really...kind of hard to explain.

Actually, I don't have a name for it yet. (I'm horrible with names.) It'll probably have to come up soonish though, but for the time being the characters simply don't know it because they aren't humans. (I guess Spark could mention it where needed, since he had a trainer.)

And yes, yay for epic dark regions!

Thanks to Lunar Latias for the banner and Kirimori for the picture!

-My Links-
Old 07-21-2010, 05:18 AM
UberRaichu Offline

Send a message via MSN to UberRaichu

Hooray, it's bill! *joins the bill fan-club*(hey, I may be a guy, but I still get to think that he's super-mega-awesome, don't I?) oh, and when's the next chapter gonna be up? I don't know how long I will be able to wait before I go more crazy than I already am!!! But good work, I like having just about 2 story lines going on at the same time. It makes the story so much more indepth, and it's just super-mega-awesome(even more than Bill!!)

Hatches @38
Scizor @143
Mastered @323

Sorry, I'm boring, no more sig for you yet.
Old 07-21-2010, 07:35 PM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Yay, another member! Welcome to the club, kid. xD *always wanted to say that*

Thanks! ^^ I got the next chapter about half-way done, but I probably won't get it up until after school's out. Right now is the middle of finals and life's a bit crazy. Plus, I've been writing up some stuff for the forum WAR, so I've had my hands busy. xD

I really enjoy reading about 2 plot lines in one book as well. It's also very handy for cliff-hangers and torturing readers, lol. >:3 This next chapter will focus mostly on Aislyn, though, so we won't hear from Emma for a bit. But the next time we do, we'll have another new character! :D

Also on a general note, I am planning on going back and rewriting my first few chapters, mostly to improve it's description. I might end up having to create a new thread, but we'll see. I mostly want to do it so I can share this story on DeviantArt as well, since I joined up there not too long ago.

So, that's about it for updates. (to make this post legitimate xD) Thanks for reading! ^^

Old 09-08-2010, 12:57 AM
UberRaichu Offline

*pokes char* Umm, any idea when updates are gonna be up? That and, when school gets out?! I'm confused.......

Hatches @38
Scizor @143
Mastered @323

Last edited by UberRaichu; 09-08-2010 at 12:59 AM.
Old 09-08-2010, 01:31 AM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Oh, please don't lock this, mods :x Have mercy on this thread!

I can't say for sure when the next chapter will be up, as I have had major writer's block. However, I'm not giving up on this fic, oh no! You'll bet that there'll be more updates to come! Just not right away xD

And, to explain the school thing, I'm actually in college, so the schedule's a bit different then high school. Back when I posted that, it was towards the end of July... the end of my semester, so yeah ^^'

Old 09-13-2010, 11:43 PM
UberRaichu Offline

Quote:
Oh, please don't lock this, mods :x Have mercy on this thread!

I can't say for sure when the next chapter will be up, as I have had major writer's block. However, I'm not giving up on this fic, oh no! You'll bet that there'll be more updates to come! Just not right away xD

And, to explain the school thing, I'm actually in college, so the schedule's a bit different then high school. Back when I posted that, it was towards the end of July... the end of my semester, so yeah ^^'
Ahhh, I get the whole school thing now. I don't think that you have to worry about the locking thing, as i think there was some sort of clause somewhere saying that fics are exempt from locking, I'm not sure though. *checks* Ok, I lied, but I doubt that it will get locked, and if it does it won't be too hard to start a new thread and just link to the old one.

Hatches @38
Scizor @143
Mastered @323