Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing

Creative Writing Share your fan fiction, stories, poems, essays, editorials, song lyrics, or any other related written work. All written must be your creation. Start a new thread, and keep replying to that thread as you add on more chapters. Anyone can join in at anytime.

Old 09-04-2009, 05:36 AM
Guard13007 Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Guard13007
Default Re: Lunar Destinies (PG for violance)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShionRasenka View Post
Yeah, pokemon definetely deserve a voice! Especially Knights! And especially with my character, since she and her entire race can use the power of Aura, or their version of it. XDDD But that's another thing altogether, so I won't go into details. I'm working on a Pokemon fanfic with her, so expect something from me in the fairly near future!! ^^
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmander009 View Post
Oooo sounds interesting. I'll be taking a look at it! May the Aura be with you . . . X D
As Charmander said, that does sound interesting, gimmie a link when you make it! ^^ May the Aura be with you? A Star Wars joke... HAHAHA!!! XD

Quote:
ROFL, I'll HAVE to use that with my friends.... May the Aura be with you.... I LOVE it!!! XDDD And YAY, I have a possible reader/fan!!! I hope you'll enjoy it!! x3
You have two, and I will most definitely have to use that with my friends as well! ^^

Now on to the story, caught some errors, but (another quote), "The measure of a writer is not with the spelling, or with the grammar, but with the plot and the flow of ideas." XD You've got it, you're a good writer. ^^

I still gotta read chapter seven plus though... *hurrying, but doesn't go too fast so he doesn't forget parts as easily*
Old 09-04-2009, 05:49 AM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Send a message via AIM to Charmander009

Thanks, Guard! I'd appreciate any grammatical correction. That's another great quote! Oh, and take your time. We're not going anywheres. X D
Old 09-04-2009, 03:47 PM
ShionRasenka Offline

Send a message via AIM to ShionRasenka Send a message via Skype™ to ShionRasenka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guard13007 View Post
As Charmander said, that does sound interesting, gimmie a link when you make it! ^^ May the Aura be with you? A Star Wars joke... HAHAHA!!! XD
I'll definitely do that Guard!! I'll be sending links to everyone I know in either PMs or VMs.
Quote:
You have two, and I will most definitely have to use that with my friends as well! ^^
Yay, I have another fan!! I'm working on a bunch of things for the story, so it may be a while longer, but I'll definitely have it up someday!!
Old 09-04-2009, 11:57 PM
Guard13007 Offline

Quote:
Thanks, Guard! I'd appreciate any grammatical correction. That's another great quote! Oh, and take your time. We're not going anywheres. X D
Thanks! I made it up. XD Wondered if I could say something good... :D Apparently I can! ^o^ *reading seventh chapter*
Old 09-05-2009, 12:02 AM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

*gives Guard a high five* Yeah, it was great! It should go in a fortune cookie X D

@Shion: How's your fic coming? Are the Pokemon I recolored in it, or are they from another fic?
Old 09-05-2009, 12:16 AM
Guard13007 Offline

Quote:
*gives Guard a high five* Yeah, it was great! It should go in a fortune cookie X D

@Shion: How's your fic coming? Are the Pokemon I recolored in it, or are they from another fic?
Lol. I don't think so though... *pessimistic moment*

As far as your story, just finished chapter seven just started chapter eight I think.
Old 09-05-2009, 12:27 AM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

You think? Um, is it confusing in there? *worried*

Going off on a tangent, I've been thinking about something for a while. I want to take one tiny idea from this story and turn it into a RPG: The Knights of the Aura. Players could be either human or Pokemon Knights and go off on some adventure, but the whole Knight thing would be the only thing I'd take. What do you think?
Old 09-05-2009, 12:34 AM
Guard13007 Offline

Quote:

Going off on a tangent, I've been thinking about something for a while. I want to take one tiny idea from this story and turn it into a RPG: The Knights of the Aura. Players could be either human or Pokemon Knights and go off on some adventure, but the whole Knight thing would be the only thing I'd take. What do you think?
I think that would work out great. ^^ And no, it's not confusing, I'm just a little bit idiotic sometimes, you'll get used to it. XD Thyme sounds like my English teacher, "No pressure, just thousands of lives and the whole world." (Oh, and the bell's about to ring and you can't stay to finish. XD)
Old 09-05-2009, 02:13 AM
ShionRasenka Offline

Send a message via AIM to ShionRasenka Send a message via Skype™ to ShionRasenka
Default Re: Lunar Destinies (PG for violance) [Chapter Eleven Added]

Quote:

Well, I'm still deciding on some things. I was thinking of basing the story off of Pokemon Coloseum and XD: GoD, but I'm not sure how I could. I'd like to encorperate some original regions, but I don't know how many regions total to put into the story. And there's the issue of Shion's family. I need to decide how many, if any, of her siblings to put in, and other family members. And I still need to think of some ideas to expand the plot some.

And yes, the recolored pokemon you made will be in this and any other pokemon fic I write. XDD Those are their permanent teams. ^^

Quote:

I think that'd be a cool idea!! Although Shion wouldn't be a human, she'd be a Medari. XDD
Old 09-05-2009, 02:48 AM
Guard13007 Offline

Default Re: Lunar Destinies (PG for violance) [Chapter Nine added]

Quote:
Though I have the plot all planned out, when I begin to type it up somthings just kind of pop in. My next chapter is one of those moments.
That perfectly explains how I write. XD

Anyhow, I'm caught up and it's awesome! ^^ Can't wait for more!
Old 09-05-2009, 02:52 AM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

You're caught up! Whoo-hoo! I'm on chapter thirteen in your fic, btw. So what did you think of the transition from Lunnori to . . . wherever they're at now? ~Spoiler blocked~ I'm wondering if it distracted from the tension.
Old 09-05-2009, 03:01 AM
Guard13007 Offline

Quote:
You're caught up! Whoo-hoo! I'm on chapter thirteen in your fic, btw. So what did you think of the transition from Lunnori to . . . wherever they're at now? ~Spoiler blocked~ I'm wondering if it distracted from the tension.
No, it worked out great, and it gives a chance to explain that there are more secrets, and how Thyme can't just save them by going through time and space every time something bad happens, I like how you limited his power by doing that. ^^
Old 09-05-2009, 01:30 PM
blazing_pikachu Offline
New Trainer

Default Re: Lunar Destinies (PG for violance) [Chapter Eleven Added]

I love it! A very good read.
Old 09-05-2009, 01:46 PM
ShionRasenka Offline

Quote:
That perfectly explains how I write. XD

Anyhow, I'm caught up and it's awesome! ^^ Can't wait for more!
That explains how I write too. XDD I'll have the plot all planned out, but then I'll get an idea and just start writing, adding or changing things if I need to.
Old 09-05-2009, 07:15 PM
Guard13007 Offline

Quote:
That explains how I write too. XDD I'll have the plot all planned out, but then I'll get an idea and just start writing, adding or changing things if I need to.
Cool! I'm not alone! XD The whole part with ~spoiler blocked (for Char's sake)~ was started out of nowhere on a random whim, but it's given me several chapters!

Luckily, there is WiFi at my Grandma's house, so I can still read if you post more! ^^ (So post more please Char! :D)