Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » National Park » Individual Pokemon RP

Individual Pokemon RP This is where you'll find both the Main RP and the Individual RPs. Come on in and see what kind of Pokemon you can catch!

Old 05-04-2012, 04:13 AM
ChainReaction01 Offline

Send a message via AIM to ChainReaction01 Send a message via MSN to ChainReaction01
Default Individual RP: Akdude

NBP

Ranger Chainy

~~~~~

I lay on the banks of the largest lake, enjoying the feel of the soft grass. A fishing rod was in my hand, or rather was laying loosely against my side. I enjoyed fishing, but I wasn't doing it for food today - this was only practice. Magikarp, Finneon and Goldeen would grab the lure from time to time, and I tried to reel them in before they realised what was happening and let go. I managed to get them onto land about half the time, which wasn't bad considering non-Pokemon fish didn't usually let go.

<Hey James, Ivy guilted me into taking a Trainer,> a voice said. It had a wavering quality and seemed to be coming from inside my own head. I smiled, recognising the voice of my partner Gallade. We frequently communicated through a telepathic link that he had set up. There were limits to the distance it was effective over, but by the sound of it Dual was in Headquarters, which wasn't that far away.

That sounds about par for the course, hey Dual? I asked.

Yeah, but don't let Ivy catch you saying that, he responded. I'm on my way to the Great Lakes now - how fast can you be there?

Oh, I reckon about five minutes, I grinned. I'll see you there.

I got to my feet and packed up all of my fishing equipment. This worked out fine for me - I was starting to get bored of watching the floater bob anyway. When all my stuff was stored away in the pack that sat in my lower back I headed off towards the Front Gate. I didn't want to be late for my Trainer.

~~~~~

Trainer Statistics:

Name: Roark
Area Effects: 15 Encounters Remaining
Pokemon Encoutered: N/A
Pokemon Captured: N/A
CC since last Encounter: 0

Pokemon Statistics:

Jolly Female Umbreon 100% (TM Toxic, TM Shadow Ball, BM Wish <Synchronise Ability>)

Serious Female Espeon 100% (TM Toxic, TM Shadow Ball, TM Calm Mind <Synchronise Ability>)

Item Statistics:

1x Park Ball

~~~~~

SCROLL OF CHAINS
Ranger Chapter | Referee Chapter | Grader Chapter
RIP Outer Heavens. Forever unhappy.

"ALLAREFRED" WinterVines 7:15 pm
nightgowns aren't for sleeping silly

Last edited by ChainReaction01; 05-08-2012 at 10:53 PM.
Old 05-04-2012, 10:08 PM
akdude Offline

Send a message via AIM to akdude Send a message via MSN to akdude Send a message via Yahoo to akdude
Default Re: Individual RP: Akdude

{{OCC: I have one Umbreon and Espeon.}}

This is ridiculous, I thought to myself as I paced back and forth at the front gate; impatiently awaiting for my Ranger to arrive. I'm not a very patient person and do not tolerate when someone is running behind. I have come here for two reasons and two reasons only: To catch more Pokemon and to become far stronger than I am now. And this Ranger is hindering that plan

I look over at my Pokemon, Umbreon and Espeon, to see how they are handling the wait. Umbreon is pacing back and forth with irritation. She knows what this means for us and where it could take us, she understands my frustrations. Espeon on the other hand...well is being Espeon. She's laid out on her back enjoying the weather and not having a care in the world. I started to become sick by the lack of self pride

"ESPEON! Have some pride for crying out loud. You're not posing for Play Mon of the month." I command a lot out of my Pokemon. Espeon seems to think sitting back, relaxing, and taking in the sights helps. She's always joyful and full of spunk, never taking anything serious not even training. But Umbreon, she understands it.

Espeon rolls over and gives me this blank stare, as if she's confused as to what I was talking about. Umbreon jumps in front of her and snaps at her as well. Almost like she was ashamed to be related to Espeon. How I managed to get two from the same family and yet be total opposites was beyond me. Suddenly, something catches both of their attentions and they jump to guard.

Out of nowhere a Gallade appears in front of us. I stand with my Pokemon ready to attack, not letting our guard down for a minute. Gallade stands there motionless as if, it was here for us, but not wanting to attack. I couldn't understand why a Pokemon would be at the front gate and not further into the park. However, regardless of where it was, it's still a Pokemon and we were ready for battle.

I started to call out my orders....

MWAHAHA!! The bunnies will take over the world!!

Name: Slash
FC: 2191 4116 0821
Old 05-08-2012, 11:15 PM
ChainReaction01 Offline

Send a message via AIM to ChainReaction01 Send a message via MSN to ChainReaction01

NBP

Ranger Chainy

~~~~~

I was walking swiftly around the Outpost towards the gate when I heard a alarmed cry. Suddenly, Dual tugged on my end of our link, subconsciously telling me to hurry. I broke into a run, tearing out into the main courtyard. I saw a Trainer with an Espeon and an Umbreon outside of the gate, opposite Dual (who was hiding behind a barrier of bright blue light).

"Hey, hey, it's okay!" I yelled out as I ran over. "That's my partner Pokemon!"

I quickly slammed the palm of my hand onto a small pressure pad, being sure to put exactly the right amount of weight on it. The heavy wrought-iron bars swung inwards, and Dual teleported to my side. The Espeon and Umbreon didn't look too pleased about the turn of events so far.

"Sorry about that, I was a little held up. My name is James Carter, and I'll be your Ranger today," I said to the young man by way of introduction. "Are there any questions you wanna ask before we head off?"

~~~~~

Trainer Statistics:

Area Effects: 15 Encounters Remaining
Pokemon Encoutered: N/A
CC since last Encounter: 1926

Pokemon Statistics:

Jolly Female Umbreon 100% (TM Toxic, TM Shadow Ball, BM Wish <Synchronise Ability>)

Serious Female Espeon 100% (TM Toxic, TM Shadow Ball, TM Calm Mind <Synchronise Ability>)

Item Statistics:

1x Park Ball
1x Super Ball
1x Hyper Ball

~~~~~

SCROLL OF CHAINS

Last edited by ChainReaction01; 05-10-2012 at 11:49 PM.
Old 05-11-2012, 12:09 AM
akdude Offline

Send a message via AIM to akdude Send a message via MSN to akdude Send a message via Yahoo to akdude

"Umbreon! Espeon! Stand down!!!" I shouted to my Pokemon before they could get an attack off. It's very odd for a Pokemon to wander about without the trainer by their side.

"It's irresponsible of a trainer to allow their Pokemon to roam about without them."

Looking over this Ranger, he seems very young and carefree; as if he didn't care where his Pokemon was at. I looked down at Umbreon and Espeon standing at attention by my side. Umbreon glared at Gallade, upset about unable to battle. Espeon, well, went back to being Espeon. The Ranger seemed a bit young for the job, but it became irrelevant at this point.

"The only question I have is what on Earth could have taken you so long? Now let's go, I'm behind schedule because of you"

I started to walk off without my Ranger. I didn't really feel the need for him to be around. I'm a strong enough trainer without someone babysitting me like a five year old.

Old 05-14-2012, 11:35 PM
ChainReaction01 Offline

NBP

Ranger Chainy

OOC: Oh yay, finally a rebellious Trainer ^^ I've been wanting to RP with one for aaaaages.

~~~~~

Instead of responding to my greeting, the Trainer looked me up and down, apparently unimpressed. "It's irresponsible of a trainer to allow their Pokemon to roam about without them," he remarked, looking straight at me. My eyebrows shot up - this guy obviously didn't know that I was an Elite Ranger. I had long since stopped wearing the badge that denoted my rank, so if this was his first time into the Park there would be no way for him to know that he was berating one of the senior officials.

"The only question I have is what on Earth could have taken you so long?" he asked. "Now let's go, I'm behind schedule because of you."

He walked straight past me, heading towards the main lake. His Umbreon and Espeon followed him without making a sound. I made eye contact with Dual and gave him a vicious grin.

Why do I get the feeling this run is going to be really really fun? I asked him.

<Be careful, Ivy will be on your case if you get into a grudge war with a Trainer,> the Pokemon remarked. <Remember what she did last time>?

Yeah, but that was worth it. I grinned. I happen to know for a fact that that kid didn't get the smell off for a month.

Dual sighed and together we moved quickly in the same direction as the Trainer, trying to catch up to him. He was moving fast, like there was some sort of hurry. Maybe he didn't like camping out and wanted to get this Expedition done before sundown. Whatever the reason, he was so intent on getting to the large lake that he missed the wild Krabby looking curiously at us from some of the high grass. As soon as it realised I had seen it, its mouth foamed up in warming and it made its distinctive kookee-kookee sound.

"Hey there, there's a Krabby over here," I called out. "Do you feel like trying to capture it?"

~~~~~

Trainer Statistics:

Area Effects: 14 Encounters Remaining
Pokemon Encoutered: ??? Krabby(?)
CC since last Encounter: 2842 / 9000

Pokemon Statistics:

Item Statistics:

1x Park Ball
1x Super Ball
1x Hyper Ball

~~~~~

SCROLL OF CHAINS

Old 05-15-2012, 09:04 PM
akdude Offline

OOC: Good. Let's make it fun!!! By the way...not a run away.
-------------------------

sigh, I don't think this Ranger seems to understand the purpose of being here... Stopping in my tracks I look back at the Krabby that was foaming at his mouth. I began a stare down with the Krabby, testing it...seeing if it would stand down at the sight of my evil eyes. I took a step forward...

Umbreon stepped in front of me, blocking my path to the Krabby. She looks up at me and sits down while shaking her head. I knew what she was thinkin and she was right. The Krabby wasn't worth trying to capture.

"Humph," I grinned and walk away. "That Krabby isn't worth it. I came here for strong Pokemon that will present a challenge. Not something I can make faint in only a few attacks. Let's move on."

As I started to walk away with Umbreon, I noticed that Espeon wasn't by my side anymore.

"Espeon, let's go," I commanded Espeon to return to my side, however, she just sat there. As if wanting to further test the Krabby. "Let's go Espeon, this Krabby isn't worth wasting the effort on."

Old 05-18-2012, 11:36 AM
ChainReaction01 Offline

NBP

Ranger Chainy

OOC: I can't help but feel like your Pokemon's natures are swapped around xD

~~~~~

The Trainer's Umbreon moved closer to the Krabby as its mouth foamed, apparently a cross between curious and unimpressed. The Krabby didn't withdraw, though - if anything it moved a bit closer, refusing to yield any ground to this intruder. The Trainer grunted in an unimpressed tone.

"That Krabby isn't worth it. I came here for strong Pokemon that will present a challenge. Not something I can make faint in only a few attacks," he remarked. "Let's move on."

The Umbreon immediately heeded his orders, going to his side and following dutifully as he started down along the path. Espeon had started her own investigation though, and she was much more curious than Umbreon had been. Even at her Trainer's urgings, she refused to leave the Krabby, which was foaming significantly less.

"Let's go Espeon, this Krabby isn't worth wasting the effort on," the young man called insistently.

At his words the Krabby's mouth foamed up again and it turned to look at the Trainer. There was a second's delay before a jet of water squirted right into the Trainer's face, eliciting a cry of disgust. I couldn't hold back a grin.

"It looks like both of these Pokemon want to fight," I said. "If you really don't want to, I advise you return Espeon to her ball and we make a run for it."

~~~~~

Trainer Statistics:

CC since last Encounter: 3835 / 9000

Pokemon Statistics:

Item Statistics:

1x Park Ball
1x Super Ball
1x Hyper Ball

~~~~~

SCROLL OF CHAINS

Old 06-06-2012, 03:07 AM
akdude Offline

OCC: Sorry for the long wait!
-------------------------------------------

I could feel the water evaporate as my face began to glow red with anger. I glared back at the Kraby, thinking of a good meal to make. I notice the smirk on my rangers face and my anger turns to him.

"You think this is funny?!"

I could sense Umbreon and Espeon laughing on the inside. They both wouldn't dare laugh aloud, knowing how angry it would make me.

"You two wanna fight so badly, then let's fight. Umbreon! Espeon! Battle positions; let's go!" I gave my Pokemon their commands to get ready. Umbreon and Espeon rush to the center and ready themselves. Umbreon's fur stands up throughout her whole body while Espeon's lays flat.

Standing back about 20 feet, all three of us stood battle ready. With a smirk on my face, I called out my first attack.

"Umbreon! Espeon! Criss-cross agility!" I stood back and watched as my Pokemon ran at top speed criss-crossing their paths to through the Kraby off guard and to attempt to miss it's intended target.

Old 07-19-2012, 07:37 AM
ChainReaction01 Offline

BP

Ranger Chainy

OOC: Now it's MY turn to apologise for the long delay xD Exams and so forth, you won't have to endure a delay this long again, I promise.

~~~~~

"You think this is funny?" the Trainer demanded.

I really wanted to nod and tell him I did, but as an Elite Ranger a little more decorum would be appropriate. Instead, I assumed an innocent expression with my eyebrows raised and told him not at all. He let that one go as he commanded his Espeon and Umbreon to get into battle formation. My eyebrows began to drop - surely this Trainer had read the information pamphlet before arriving?

"Umbreon, Espeon - criss-cross agility!" he called out.

I assumed that that was a code-named attack, seeing as neither Umbreon nor Espeon could learn Agility, and I was right. Both of the Pokemon started running quickly towards Krabby, and I realised that maybe the Trainer really did intend to attack with both of his Pokemon at the same time. Unfortunately, that was against the rules. I reached out for my Gallade through our telepathic connection, but he was faster than me.

<I'm already on it,> he replied.

There was a blue flash, and Dual materialised right in front of the Umbreon. He held his hand out, and instinctively the Dark-type threw on the brakes. The Espeon continued, and it headbutted the Krabby, sending the Water-type flying. The crab squawked as it flew through the air, and it landed heavily in the grass. The bubbles foamed up around its mouth and it waved its claws angrily through the air.

"I'm sorry, but all battles in the National Park are one-on-one, unless a Ranger says otherwise," I explained to the Trainer. "You'll have to battle with just one of your Pokemon."

~~~~~

Trainer Statistics:

CC since last Encounter: 4794 / 9000

Pokemon Statistics:

Item Statistics:

1x Park Ball
1x Super Ball
1x Hyper Ball

~~~~~

SCROLL OF CHAINS

Old 07-31-2012, 07:13 PM
akdude Offline

OOC: It's no biggy, I haven't been on in a while either =P. Plus, I meant quick attack. But we'll keep that between us.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Being forced to step back, Umbreon gets ready to pounce on Dual to continue the attack that was ordered of him. Knowing how Umbreon would react, I had to call him off and allow Espeon to finish the battle with Kraby.

"Umbreon! Stand down now! Rules are rules," I commanded my Pokemon. Espeon searched franically for the fallen Pokemon, knowing to never lose sight of an opponent or to turn your back on one. Espeon finally located the Kraby and stands on guard waiting for the next order.

"Alright Espeon, hit it with a psychic!" I shouted my command with a firm and confident stance. I wasn't looking to capture the Kraby since I knew it wasn't worthy enough to carry around, but I wasn't about to go easy on the pathetic little creature either.

Old 08-02-2012, 02:20 AM
ChainReaction01 Offline

BP

Ranger Chainy

OOC: What gender do you want the Krabby to be?

~~~~~

The Umbreon didn't look at all happy about having been stopped from attacking. For a second, I was sure that she was considering having a go at Dual. I was glad that her Trainer called out for her to stand down, because I knew that a fight for her would not go well. Not only was she weak to Dual's Fighting-type attacks, Dual was skilled in all kinds of combat including use of paralysis and confusion techniques.

"Alright Espeon, hit it with a Psychic!" the Trainer ordered.

Multicoloured lights began to swirl around the Espeon's head, but she wasn't quite fast enough. The Krabby scuttled forwards with one claw raised, and I saw that a floating bubble of clear water was surrounding the claw. The Water-type smacked Espeon across the cheek with its claw, hissing its pleasure at having landed a blow. Unfortunately for it, that was when Espeon had finished preparing her Psychic attack. There was a sudden blast of light, and when my vision cleared I saw the Krabby flying through the air. It got back onto its legs slowly, and I think it had been dazed a little by the attack. However, it was still able to fight, and it started moving slowly back towards Espeon. I'd seen the power that those claws held - they were deceptively small considering the raw crushing power they had. I considered giving a warning to my Trainer but decided against it. If he underestimated the Krabby's strength, that was his own problem.

~~~~~

Current Battle Statistics:

??? ??? Krabby: 72% (used Crabhammer)

Serious Female Espeon: 88% (used Psychic)

~~~~~

Trainer Statistics:

CC since last Encounter: 5542 / 9000

Pokemon Statistics:

Serious Female Espeon ACTIVE (TM Toxic, TM Shadow Ball, TM Calm Mind <Synchronise Ability>)

Item Statistics:

1x Park Ball
1x Super Ball
1x Hyper Ball

~~~~~

SCROLL OF CHAINS